Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675622 times)
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

dev said bitcrystalbox is no longer supported

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bedminister

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:34:24 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:17 AM

I have really awkward issue with the game now Sad
In firefox (57) I cannot start at all, because it freezes my browser,
In Chrome I can, but I cannot resize and it is to big for my screen and the game area is cutted.

So I am afraid that there's global problem.
Can anyone here specify when it will be ready?

Hi Adamvp,

Thanks for reporting us this issue. Could you please try to refresh your game page by clicking on Ctrl + F5 and let me know if it helps?
We are currently also doing more investigations about the size of the game on Chrome.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

I tried different tricks, unfortunatelly, it didn't help, maybe today something help.
I hope  you work how to  solve the problems out because I really like the game and wish you luck and hope game will get much more players than now

Hi Adamvp,

We just fix it, so you should be able to play correctly now from the webversion.
If you are still facing an issue, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day and game !

Thanks EverdreamSoft!
It has been fixed, indeed,
but now I have sometimes problem with mobile version - when I finish the game screen turns completly black and I have to restart the app to play.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
EverdreamSoft

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:48:24 PM

I have really awkward issue with the game now Sad
In firefox (57) I cannot start at all, because it freezes my browser,
In Chrome I can, but I cannot resize and it is to big for my screen and the game area is cutted.

So I am afraid that there's global problem.
Can anyone here specify when it will be ready?

Hi Adamvp,

Thanks for reporting us this issue. Could you please try to refresh your game page by clicking on Ctrl + F5 and let me know if it helps?
We are currently also doing more investigations about the size of the game on Chrome.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

I tried different tricks, unfortunatelly, it didn't help, maybe today something help.
I hope  you work how to  solve the problems out because I really like the game and wish you luck and hope game will get much more players than now

Hi Adamvp,

We just fix it, so you should be able to play correctly now from the webversion.
If you are still facing an issue, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day and game !

Thanks EverdreamSoft!
It has been fixed, indeed,
but now I have sometimes problem with mobile version - when I finish the game screen turns completly black and I have to restart the app to play.

Hi Adamvp,

This issue will be fixed into the next release 1.2.9. It will be soon available.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your understanding.

EverdreamSoft

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

Hello there,

Please do not forget to check our blog to read more about the last news.

Skara – The Blade Remains Joining the Book of Orbs. Now you can use BitCrystals to purchase Skara blockchain game assets

Last but not least information, since a few hour, the blockchainization is alive !

Have a nice day and game!  Smiley
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

Not only that but quantity decrease since tokens gets burned monthly.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:41:06 AM

What about unsold cards?  Aren't they supposed to get burned as well when not sold.  Is EDS the big whale for cards?  See for example Age of Rust.  They burn any card unsold.  Makes them really rare and it creates more trust on the side of the collector and player.
How can the market decide what price a certain card is when a big chunk of the cards is withheld by the issuer and can be dumped on the market at will any time?
I believe that the Satoshicard was the only card burned.  But let me know if I am wrong.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:03:22 AM

I have played NovaBlitz in steem before. Good game, but still need improvement.

telegram:Telegram Live Q&A   |  Telegram ANN

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

better connect some card with kitties now  Grin:
https://www.cryptokitties.co/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

What about unsold cards?  Aren't they supposed to get burned as well when not sold.  Is EDS the big whale for cards?  See for example Age of Rust.  They burn any card unsold.  Makes them really rare and it creates more trust on the side of the collector and player.
How can the market decide what price a certain card is when a big chunk of the cards is withheld by the issuer and can be dumped on the market at will any time?
I believe that the Satoshicard was the only card burned.  But let me know if I am wrong.

ok let me try to answer for you, this is the official burning address where the cards and coin are burned from Spellsofgenesis start :
https://xchain.io/address/1BURNSogXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW3ny2Y

i hope all considered the DEVs will burn the full stack they are reserving cards, coins, still i made my part over 600 BTC lost in all crypto is good enough for a crypto believer lifetime   Cry .

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

i have 3 transaction pending ... 6 days, switch to BCH please, we cant trade with bitcoin
my new bockchainaized card is pending also ... sigh
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

i have 3 transaction pending ... 6 days, switch to BCH please, we cant trade with bitcoin
my new bockchainaized card is pending also ... sigh

I got mine in half hour.  Yes right now mempool is full again. Eventually BTC will get fixed.

Unsold cards are being put on sale at some points in future, so more BCY gets burned.
adamvp

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

@Febo: Is the amount of cards limited?
Or EverdreamSoft can create infinity amount of cards?

Anyway: Most important is to attract new players!

About game: I cannot start web version now.
Instead of launch it starts download .apk file :O

sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

From an investor point of views... Will BCY ever know a push or a gain in momentum again someday ? right now the game is out for quite some times and there is no fan base building...their forum is empty...even the reddit here seem empty with 1-2 comment in a day...sometimes even less...1 to 5 like on facebook wich are propably ppl working there or the devs lol...i'm astonished by how unpopular this game is and how no markting has been done ...ever... (going in a video game shows dosent bring new investor) and 10 new player wont change your actual status since more a leaving than what you are bringing!

All their big stuff is out... Multiplayer...blockchainisation...chanllenge...revamped gameplay

yet there is nothing happening...no sign of lives ...in the top 5 of lowest volume for month!

Is there is something coming than can change this ?? Please reply

And i mean something REALLY significanT!!! all their biggest news didnt generate a ply ...

it one of the only coin that havent gain usd value .... most of them are down in btc but stil BE or up in usd... bcy is still 50% of ath in usd lol..Without mentining divided by 35 from ath in btc ... i'm ashamed of myself when i think that i'm the one who bought the highest bcy ever priced and by soo much damn
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

and i have tried to rebuy in the drop but ii never thought it would divide by 35 or that they would deliver the great image they were projecting...

right now 11 btc that would be 180K US is now worth 17 k us .... lol every other investment were fine.... but that one... geez....

I now consider my btc to be worth 100 000k ..i will never ever give so much btc so quick again and the worst is i didnt sell i was in profit someday ...but u know i WAS BELEIVING in their MULtiplayer and That they would manage to get ppl to play and traction on the market ...wich they have all failed to do...

And now...they have waited soo much that their biggest news AKA blockchainisation that is ALL over their lips for the past two year didnt do anything ! its even worst they have lost 50% and more from thewir ALL TIME LOW ...even if we were in a bear ...when other coin drops their biggest news they at leats know a little push or stabilisitaion...their 2 year of work didnt do nothing ...wich tell me that somewhere this coin is dead...what can they offer more now? they have nothing that come close to this big annoucement... i reall ythink they wasted it all by playing it cool and remaingin a small team

I remeber being told to just chill out on their slack .. IDK what they tought ....hey let not do any marketing and you know ppl are gonna comes from everywhere by themselves and when 95% of all ouy investor will be pissed of or discouraged by the game ...no worry again we will drop the blockchainisation and get alot of ppl... woupsy doupsy..looks like you had a great idea SoG... but you clearly not understand how the crypto economy works (Fast!!!!!!, work with hype, bring attention even if there is nothing, make everyone beleive that this is the next btc)

whats your next move SoG ?

BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

and i have tried to rebuy in the drop but ii never thought it would divide by 35 or that they would deliver the great image they were projecting...

right now 11 btc that would be 180K US is now worth 17 k us .... lol every other investment were fine.... but that one... geez....

I now consider my btc to be worth 100 000k ..i will never ever give so much btc so quick again and the worst is i didnt sell i was in profit someday ...but u know i WAS BELEIVING in their MULtiplayer and That they would manage to get ppl to play and traction on the market ...wich they have all failed to do...

And now...they have waited soo much that their biggest news AKA blockchainisation that is ALL over their lips for the past two year didnt do anything ! its even worst they have lost 50% and more from thewir ALL TIME LOW ...even if we were in a bear ...when other coin drops their biggest news they at leats know a little push or stabilisitaion...their 2 year of work didnt do nothing ...wich tell me that somewhere this coin is dead...what can they offer more now? they have nothing that come close to this big annoucement... i reall ythink they wasted it all by playing it cool and remaingin a small team

I remeber being told to just chill out on their slack .. IDK what they tought ....hey let not do any marketing and you know ppl are gonna comes from everywhere by themselves and when 95% of all ouy investor will be pissed of or discouraged by the game ...no worry again we will drop the blockchainisation and get alot of ppl... woupsy doupsy..looks like you had a great idea SoG... but you clearly not understand how the crypto economy works (Fast!!!!!!, work with hype, bring attention even if there is nothing, make everyone beleive that this is the next btc)

whats your next move SoG ?

Unless you can afford to average down your cost, it would probably be wise to wait for confirmed uptrend before adding to position. The other option is capitulation...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

This is a really nice game to play, have it installed on my ipad and sometimes i play it.
the problem before i invest in bcy still is for me that it not working fine to buy-sell cards.
For most people it's too complicated or to much work for buying cards.

Also i miss the marketing part of the game. With no marketing the game will never grow and never gain more adoption from gamers.

adamvp

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

Yes, Marketplace should be build-in in game, or available as add-on.
And game should switch to another blockchain, cheaper blockchain;
And blockchain things should be made in the background for the ordinary man.
In the other hand game without blockchain cards is quite nice anyway (although lack of real multiplayer PvP when people could make their own strategy before each play takes a lot)

raddledpalm

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
adamvp

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

what I know the access is limited for mobile  Google Play  version.
you can always play web version or there should be .apk file available which you can download and install yourself.

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: