Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:40:50 AM

Is SWC banned in any of the countries  due to gambling restrictions ? I am just wondering if countries like Singapore allowed to play on the site.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:49:52 AM

Is SWC banned in any of the countries  due to gambling restrictions ? I am just wondering if countries like Singapore allowed to play on the site.

Nope, its not banned. I think currently only Primedice is banned in Singapore. All the rest are free to operate

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:13:32 AM

Nope, its not banned. I think currently only Primedice is banned in Singapore. All the rest are free to operate

So finally today got the reset pw code. A big thanks  to ST7.
Played OFCp at micro states to learn how to play it.
Question, is rake being collected on the OFCp ..01 tables? Krill did move not at all.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:28:34 AM

How does old logins work?
BlackTradeCapital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:16:13 AM

It is cool for swc to just help people move their cash to the newsite , we have seen too many crook sites that puts minimal withdrawal amounts and get away with it.

Thanks SwC
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

I'm waiting for first big free roll on SwC again Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:13:28 AM

You don't have much in the way of freerolls. Unlike LuckyFlop which has plenty.
btc_challenge

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:17:06 AM

2)  Could use a design guy that wants to be paid in bit[Suspicious link removed]d at photoshops and making nice website graphics.  HMU micon@swcpoker.eu if you have the skills.

Hey Micon & co.

I'm a graphic designer and a newer seal. Already sent an email for this but since then, I started playing with some visuals when I had some spare time (just to see what I'd come up with Grin) and ended up with a couple of decent mock-ups i.e. a sample homepage and a sample logo for swcpoker 2.0. I know you're all working on other things at the moment, but I figured I might as well share them here, get some feedback, and potentially land some poker-related design work in the near future. Also think it's a good starting point if there will be a design revamp. I'm personally enthusiastic about SwC, online poker and bitcoin so it would be pretty cool if I got involved this way. I've linked three samples below, let me know what you think.

Website Homepage Mockup A - Small

Website Homepage Mockup B - Small

Logo Mockup - Small

laurexSWC

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:41:06 AM

Personally,i like more Mockup A than B and both are better than current page.But i like current Swc logo more than yours.Hope my input helps Cheesy
Also,from same personal perspective i would like to see more functionality than design for Swc.And i think many will agree to that.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:50:57 AM

ill try your website when u will launch mac client Wink
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:01:33 PM

Is deposits working? me and other users haven't received their deposits and its already 1 confirmation for 30 minutes. Sad
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:24:40 PM

Question, is rake being collected on the OFCp ..01 tables? Krill did move not at all.

"no rake microstakes" will continue at SwCPoker, and I'm considering making that so for every .01-.02 table.

so you won't be getting any kril, but you will pay nothing and use the SwC cardroom for free!

It is cool for swc to just help people move their cash to the newsite , we have seen too many crook sites that puts minimal withdrawal amounts and get away with it.

Thanks SwC

Making your poker room honest & ethical is unfortunately a novel idea.  Never stealing from players and always fixing issues is how we built SealsWithClubs, and that ethos continues with SwC Poker.

Is deposits working? me and other users haven't received their deposits and its already 1 confirmation for 30 minutes. Sad

Checking this now.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:20:17 PM

No rake for the micro mircros will really attract players to test out the site and hopefully grow it good plan.

One thing I would like to request is the tables hdev put up that where full buyin tables only . I rembember being told that players would have the option on the next download to open their own fullbuyin tables at other levels other then the .50 .20 tables you could do that with on plo. Please put this in place in addition to the shortstacking tables. Players should have an option of being able to open full buyin tables and unfortunatley never came to pass with the next download that didnt happen for obvious reasons . Thanks
ZeroCloo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:25:08 PM

Let me know if there is a limit / game combo you want if it's not there.  we'll eventually bring back the launcher but bigger fish to fry ATM.

Headsup OFC/p tables please.

I assume you're aware that OFC tables are not generating krill.
CryptoMaven

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:09:09 PM

Another observation: while the new software does give you a "hand helper", identifying the value of your hand during play, it makes no announcement of hand values at showdown. It just moves chips to the winner with no explanation. Not in the chat, not in the "Replay" feature, and not even in the hand history file.

Also, there's a session panel in the lobby that counts your hands played but it has a "Profit" column that just stays a "0".
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:08:32 PM

I'm getting this "game client is not working" message every time I try opening it from windows and there is option to close program or check for solution online.

This happening to anyone else?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

sudo pacman -Sy virtualbox
sudo modprobe vboxdrv
virtualbox

Then  my image of "MicroXP".

Runs like a top.
on that line,you could upload somewhere MicroXP installed img? I was trying to install this in an Android emulator,but for some reason refused to install.From what Google told me i would need the hdd.img (qcow2) with xp already installed,basic qemu settings(qemu32 proc,sb16, cirrus and ne2k).
i had images of w98 and w95 that worked at an acceptable speed but no network access on w98 and im not sure if Swc soft compatible with that either.
Im not trying to be smart and stuff, just patient and..i can't do nothing about seals,so i trick myself into thinking that Micon&co will handle it right.What else one can do anyway?Only time will tell if they make it right or wrong.

Agree, I can certainly install virtualbox on my debian system but I don't have any microsoft windows images lying around because I've never had any need for them.  I'm not sure if seals with clubs is worth installing windows over (even in a virtual machine).  I'd be tempted if someone has some sorta free windows image I should try.  I'm certainly not going to purchase anything.

And, btw, why on earth are we getting a windows client before getting browser play up and working.  browser is obviously cross platform and usable by anyone anywhere.  windows is apparantly still used by some people but ...

Did these guys hire some kinda .NET C# developers or something?  What happened here?
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:31:41 PM

Was playing and all of a sudden my cards disappear and I kept getting dealt hands and couldn't see my cards lol.

http://prntscr.com/6cp9yi
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:45:43 PM

sudo modprobe vboxdrv
virtualbox

Runs like a top.
on that line,you could upload somewhere MicroXP installed img? I was trying to install this in an Android emulator,but for some reason refused to install.From what Google told me i would need the hdd.img (qcow2) with xp already installed,basic qemu settings(qemu32 proc,sb16, cirrus and ne2k).
i had images of w98 and w95 that worked at an acceptable speed but no network access on w98 and im not sure if Swc soft compatible with that either.
Im not trying to be smart and stuff, just patient and..i can't do nothing about seals,so i trick myself into thinking that Micon&co will handle it right.What else one can do anyway?Only time will tell if they make it right or wrong.

Agree, I can certainly install virtualbox on my debian system but I don't have any microsoft windows images lying around because I've never had any need for them.  I'm not sure if seals with clubs is worth installing windows over (even in a virtual machine).  I'd be tempted if someone has some sorta free windows image I should try.  I'm certainly not going to purchase anything.

And, btw, why on earth are we getting a windows client before getting browser play up and working.  browser is obviously cross platform and usable by anyone anywhere.  windows is apparantly still used by some people but ...

Did these guys hire some kinda .NET C# developers or something?  What happened here?

Windows is used by most people.

They got this software because it was good and you can play all the games on it.  The only drawback is it's only windows.  They will have to develop browser and other platforms themselves.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:06:49 PM

sudo modprobe vboxdrv
virtualbox

Runs like a top.

Windows is used by most people.

They got this software because it was good and you can play all the games on it.  The only drawback is it's only windows.  They will have to develop browser and other platforms themselves.

Most sheeple, maybe.  But anyway, obviously this is my opinion.  For me it's a little bit ironic the combination of the "no dox/anonymity/freedom" ethos espoused by the team here and then a lock-in to a proprietary, non-free, spyware OS where some company has ROOT control of your computer and goodluck with any privacy.  I used to have so much fun on the old-seals so I'm also terribly butt-hurt by simply not being allowed to try out the new site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: