Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot  (Read 17783 times)
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:52:35 AM

So do you have to register a ton of accounts yourself?

I haven't checked out the youtube video yet, but I'll do that later.

Yes, you'd have to do that. This is not a problem if you have some free time and around 50 - 100 accounts. It's a few hours in the beginning.
But I am very busy, I am a student and also have a part time job + programming projects.

Sent you a PM.
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:11:18 AM

Sorry for not replying for all your PMs. I am currently not at home. I will reply in about 8 hours to each PM.

Cheers.
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:29:55 AM

I'll be following this. If it really is that simple, I'll invest 1.49btc into it. Lets see how this plays out.

FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

I apply for review copy.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:50:46 AM

What you think about this :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv1teeqPIs

Could work ?  Smiley

http://scams.wikispaces.com/Martingale+Systems

Martingale will never work in the LONG RUN.
http://www.pokerbankrollblog.com/the-martingale-system-and-why-it-doesnt-work.htm

It's a good method if you plan to win 10% of what you invest. (There is a high probability you won't lose all your money if you plan to stop in the early stages, otherwise you're doomed to failure)

Thank you

This is what I was thinking myself too Smiley
I'm interested to see how your bot working, but ... I'm  a bit sceptic about paying 350$
So a review copy will save me Smiley

PS : these websites (like freebitco.in) are profitable ? they make money only from ads (adsense & other) ?

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:54:59 AM

Are there still any vouch copies left?
I would like one
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:35:40 PM

So you wrote a script that rapes faucets, and you are selling it?
increasing from n=1 to n=20, times the amounts of proxies.(1000 proxies :S) I bet they will notice in hours and rework their captcha within a day.

Roll Eyes

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

I would like to get a vouch copy if it's possible even if I don't even believe 1% of what the threads says but that's what the vouch copy is used for . to verify how legit this is .

~ Madness

whul

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:41:37 PM

Ah, fuck, dude, I tried doing this. I got stuck with the emails - how did you create so many emails?
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:35:50 PM

So you wrote a script that rapes faucets, and you are selling it?
increasing from n=1 to n=20, times the amounts of proxies.(1000 proxies :S) I bet they will notice in hours and rework their captcha within a day.

Roll Eyes

I have already said why I think this is not the case. If you would've read carefully what I wrote in the original post, you would've seen that even in the worst case scenario, tweaking their captcha, would not stand a chance with the human solving captcha service. (this would only increase your costs a little bit, ~10-20%).
But they already win enough not to care about this. The accounts are all independent, what is the difference about 1000 legit accounts and these accounts? They can't tell the difference! I did not encounter any problems in the three months I've been using this.
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:05:07 AM

would apply for a vouch and even kick back 50% earnings for 4 months if it works

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:32:11 AM

Are you still reviewing vouch applications? I'd like to apply. I've written vouches before, I think it would be wise to choose me.
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:35:37 AM

Are you still reviewing vouch applications? I'd like to apply. I've written vouches before, I think it would be wise to choose me.
would apply for a vouch and even kick back 50% earnings for 4 months if it works
The both of you would obviously not qualify for vouch copies, plus the OP says that "vouch" copies of what he is selling only get a discount, not a free copy. The difference of which is huge

This is obviously not a good idea to invest in as eventually freebit.co will catch on and will make adjustments
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:39:45 AM

The both of you would obviously not qualify for vouch copies, plus the OP says that "vouch" copies of what he is selling only get a discount, not a free copy. The difference of which is huge

This is obviously not a good idea to invest in as eventually freebit.co will catch on and will make adjustments

On the OP it says he is giving away 2 free giveaway copies as vouches... it's even in bold...
johndurston

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:49:10 AM

Is there any video proof of this bot actually existing?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:54:09 AM

Well I have been chosen to be one of the reviewers. I'll let everyone know once I'm set up and have tested it for a couple days. The start up cost is fairly low so I do not mind taking the risk in trying it out. I'll keep everyone updated Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:16:39 AM

Well I have been chosen to be one of the reviewers. I'll let everyone know once I'm set up and have tested it for a couple days. The start up cost is fairly low so I do not mind taking the risk in trying it out. I'll keep everyone updated Smiley

Nice! Will be waiting for your update.

The big thing is that it really entirely relies on the freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in websites. If they close down, and it's very likely if we leave them without profits.

It's pretty simple maths really. Say this guy is going to distribute 20 bots. Like he said in the OP, each month you can expect at least $1500 in earnings, excluding the rest of the rolls. Times that by 20. 20 x 1500 = $30,000 per month, plus himself running the bot, make that $31,000 in pure profits just from people using this bot. And we're not even viewing the ads that are displayed on the site.

You really think that freebitco.in makes more than $31,000 per month? Keep in mind there are other people to pay as well. There's no guarantee either that they're an entirely legitimate site.

If this actually works, this seller can always pay people small amounts to create more freebitco.in accounts. There are plenty of people who can devote their time to create 1,000 freebitco.in for something like $5. And they consider that good pay.

And why sell if you already can make tons of money like that? If I was in this situation, I wouldn't even consider selling because I know there's real long-term value in this.

But I'm not denying that it is possible that it works, but even it does, it won't last long. And the idea sounds pretty simple, so what will happen if all the people on freebitco.in does that?
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:03:31 AM

The big thing is that it really entirely relies on the freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in websites. If they close down, and it's very likely if we leave them without profits.

It's pretty simple maths really. Say this guy is going to distribute 20 bots. Like he said in the OP, each month you can expect at least $1500 in earnings, excluding the rest of the rolls. Times that by 20. 20 x 1500 = $30,000 per month, plus himself running the bot, make that $31,000 in pure profits just from people using this bot. And we're not even viewing the ads that are displayed on the site.

You really think that freebitco.in makes more than $31,000 per month? Keep in mind there are other people to pay as well. There's no guarantee either that they're an entirely legitimate site.

If this actually works, this seller can always pay people small amounts to create more freebitco.in accounts. There are plenty of people who can devote their time to create 1,000 freebitco.in for something like $5. And they consider that good pay.

And why sell if you already can make tons of money like that? If I was in this situation, I wouldn't even consider selling because I know there's real long-term value in this.

But I'm not denying that it is possible that it works, but even it does, it won't last long. And the idea sounds pretty simple, so what will happen if all the people on freebitco.in does that?

Nice comment, I was about to buy it but now I'm not so confident.

Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:06:34 AM

Nice comment, I was about to buy it but now I'm not so confident.

Let's wait for master-p's updates on this.

Check out the video in the OP,  how to run the bot looks pretty complicated to me.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:18:50 AM

Let's wait for master-p's updates on this.

Check out the video in the OP,  how to run the bot looks pretty complicated to me.

I'll provide as in-depth of a review as possible and will also rate the bot's effectiveness and difficulty level in terms of setting it up, managing it, etc.

So far, the seller has provided a set of fairly detailed starting instructions to me which made the job of getting the required resources of setting up the bot a lot easier Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: