Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot  (Read 17783 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:22:53 AM

I'm interested to try this, what's your skype?

EDIT: I suspect that theerachate is another sock puppet of the OP's. Same time zone.

Just looks like default time zone, the same one you have.  I only changed my profile from the default a couple of days ago.

If theerachate were a sock puppet, why wouldn't the OP have used that account created last July to make this thread?

Sorry about that. I thought that everyone had different time zones.
theerachate

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:44:10 AM

I bought the bot today. I can say it works as the OP said, it's already generating me bitcoins. In terms of advanced tech, is not so difficult when you have Rich on your side. He makes thinks so much easier. Anyway, I am very satisfied and waiting to see how much will I make when I will have more accounts instaled. I will keep you updated if something important come up.

I can say with confidence that this is one of the OP's alts.

I can say that there is a possibility that this is one of the OP's alts.

Registered on March 01, 2015, 11:24:24 AM, he posted on the thread less than 4 minutes after. Who would ever do that?

And on the same day he bought the bot. Also, what I found was that they had the same time zone.

If the OP cannot provide some sort of proof(for example Skype messages with danielscena, payment txids), then I'll assume him creating alts.

So this method relies only on the funds of the mentioned Faucets... if the faucet runs out of funds there stops the magic...

Exactly, so even the seller is legit, it'll never last long.

I'm interested to try this, what's your skype?

EDIT: I suspect that theerachate is another sock puppet of the OP's. Same time zone.

Sorry, I thought that everyone had different time zones according to their IP addresses. But the one above that is still a possibility. I'm not saying that richmoda is a scammer, since everyone does this secretly to promote their business, but it's just a possibility.[/s]

So... I need to change my timezone you mean...
richmoda (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:25:40 AM

I bought the bot today. I can say it works as the OP said, it's already generating me bitcoins. In terms of advanced tech, is not so difficult when you have Rich on your side. He makes thinks so much easier. Anyway, I am very satisfied and waiting to see how much will I make when I will have more accounts instaled. I will keep you updated if something important come up.

Registered on March 01, 2015, 11:24:24 AM, he posted on the thread less than 4 minutes after. Who would ever do that?

And on the same day he bought the bot. Also, what I found was that they had the same time zone.

If the OP cannot provide some sort of proof(for example Skype messages with danielscena, payment txids), then I'll assume him creating alts.

Hi. I want to clear that out. That time zone is the default one.
Oh I don't know, maybe someone browsing for days before without an account, deciding to make an account so he can contact me and buy the bot.
And as of proof, I have sent danielscena a PM before confirming on the thread I've sent it to him. It would not have been necessary were it a puppet of mine.
Can a moderator check what I claim above, please confirm.

Sorry, I thought that everyone had different time zones according to their IP addresses. But the one above that is still a possibility. I'm not saying that richmoda is a scammer, since everyone does this secretly to promote their business, but it's just a possibility.

@Monnt, I will accept your apologies, It happens to be wrong. I thought about doing this to promote my business, but then again there are legitimate people buying the product, that's why I didn't.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:05:54 AM

Hi. I want to clear that out. That time zone is the default one.
Oh I don't know, maybe someone browsing for days before without an account, deciding to make an account so he can contact me and buy the bot.
And as of proof, I have sent danielscena a PM before confirming on the thread I've sent it to him. It would not have been necessary were it a puppet of mine.
Can a moderator check what I claim above, please confirm.

Sorry, I thought that everyone had different time zones according to their IP addresses. But the one above that is still a possibility. I'm not saying that richmoda is a scammer, since everyone does this secretly to promote their business, but it's just a possibility.

@Monnt, I will accept your apologies, It happens to be wrong. I thought about doing this to promote my business, but then again there are legitimate people buying the product, that's why I didn't.

Hey, thanks for accepting my apologies.

Wondering how's the two lucky vouch copy getters doing? Any profit made?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 10:30:21 PM

I will likely be able to provide my review on this in the next 3-4 days. Rich is going to be able to help me set up the rest of the accounts so I can see the true potential of the bot. In addition, I am hoping the tutorial/instructions for setting up additional accounts on the bot will be simple and easy to follow, as I plan on reviewing that portion as well. I think it is important to the majority of you who are not so tech-savvy that this is easy to setup on your own.

A full in-depth review will come soon Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
HolgerDansk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:57:12 PM

A full in-depth review will come soon Smiley

Thank you in advance for your efforts in reviewing.
theerachate

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:41:44 AM

So, since I said I was interested with the bot. I added his skype to have a conversation with him. Me personally, as a person who are scared of being scam. Rich has proven himself to me that he's not those type, and no I'm not a puppet (going to change my timezone now).

Back to the review, before I buy the bot, I have asked him a lot of questions either how long does it take to set up the bot, or which vps should I use etc. (because I'm in Asia country and it's hard for me to contact OVH). He is a great supporter even though I'm kinda annoy to him. After I asked him questions. I decided to rent out a vps server, bought the captcha solving services, but OVH has been a totally disaster to me. After I paid them, normally I would take a few minutes to receive a login information to the server, but mine took around 12 hours approx. Rich had assist me since the beginning so I wasn't worry so much. I also was going to buy a DeathbyCaptcha (it's another captcha solving service) but the verification email doesn't come to my inbox so Rich lent me his account. After, I gave him all the information he needed. He immediately got to work on a server. It took around 2-3 hours to set up (pretty fast to me). After he finished setting up and showed me that everything works just fine. I released the payment from the escrow, and he taught me a few things before I went to sleep. Until now, I'm still in contact with him and he has been a great assistance since. Now, I will have to wait for him to teach me how to add more accounts and things. I will keep you guys update  Grin

Sorry for my bad English  Embarrassed
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:59:18 AM

So, since I said I was interested with the bot. I added his skype to have a conversation with him. Me personally, as a person who are scared of being scam. Rich has proven himself to me that he's not those type, and no I'm not a puppet (going to change my timezone now).

Back to the review, before I buy the bot, I have asked him a lot of questions either how long does it take to set up the bot, or which vps should I use etc. (because I'm in Asia country and it's hard for me to contact OVH). He is a great supporter even though I'm kinda annoy to him. After I asked him questions. I decided to rent out a vps server, bought the captcha solving services, but OVH has been a totally disaster to me. After I paid them, normally I would take a few minutes to receive a login information to the server, but mine took around 12 hours approx. Rich had assist me since the beginning so I wasn't worry so much. I also was going to buy a DeathbyCaptcha (it's another captcha solving service) but the verification email doesn't come to my inbox so Rich lent me his account. After, I gave him all the information he needed. He immediately got to work on a server. It took around 2-3 hours to set up (pretty fast to me). After he finished setting up and showed me that everything works just fine. I released the payment from the escrow, and he taught me a few things before I went to sleep. Until now, I'm still in contact with him and he has been a great assistance since. Now, I will have to wait for him to teach me how to add more accounts and things. I will keep you guys update  Grin

Hey, any payment proofs?
theerachate

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:36:46 AM

Hey, any payment proofs?

https://blockchain.info/tx/131160333be8f997ce487a13bc79cd45135772b649cd40dbb55091b3ce51b8f8

Here it is, but I still owe him 0.2 though so can he install me the reboot system
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:51:43 AM

Hey, any payment proofs?

https://blockchain.info/tx/131160333be8f997ce487a13bc79cd45135772b649cd40dbb55091b3ce51b8f8

Here it is, but I still owe him 0.2 though so can he install me the reboot system

Fair enough for me.

Any updates on the reviewers?
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

so any update

Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:17:57 PM

I bought one of OP's Bots, he help me set it up. We used escrow through btcrow.com.

The Txid of the payment is:
ad57e862863bb695ab2c286aced5986af4184a61d47c58f407c85e539a547991-000

He knows his stuff, walked me through the purchase process, the different ideas about the bot.

He told me how to set the accounts up and helped me through everything professionally and quickly.

Im generating returns for now and everything is in order. I can view my VPS, the bot in operation, and it works.

Ill either edit this post with updates as time passes or ill just post directly on the thread.

richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:01:08 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:26:04 AM by richmoda

Hi. Unfortunately the deadline for me to invest has come much earlier than I anticipated, and I will only be able to sell the script for the next 2-3 days, even though I will most probably not sell 20 copies after all. The 4'th day I will designate to the free review copy beneficiaries, I still have to provide them with the adding of new accounts guide and I will have to assist them as I promised.
So it's a last opportunity for you guys that hesitated and did not buy the bot yet to take action and get a copy while you still can at a special price.
I've been contacted by quite a few people that said they don't have all the coins to buy the bot just yet, but they said they would get the funds ready.
I was not eager to accept their offer then, but now that I don't have much time left to gather the funds, I will propose this tremendous final term offer:

1.49 0.49 BTC
and the rest of 1 BTC when you win it off of the bot!

This includes:
- The BOT
- 20 free accounts registered by me ( 10 freebitco.in, 10 freedoge.co.in )
- The guide to add as many accounts as you wish.

This offer is LIMITED until:
- I sell 20 copies in total from the start
- The 3 days expire

So, it's your call now! Please contact me and let's get started!
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:22:23 AM

The two reviewers, any updates?
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:39:53 AM

Hi. Unfortunately the deadline for me to invest has come much earlier than I anticipated, and I will only be able to sell the script for the next 2-3 days, even though I will most probably not sell 20 copies after all. The 4'th day I will designate to the free review copy beneficiaries, I still have to provide them with the adding of new accounts guide and I will have to assist them as I promised.
So it's a last opportunity for you guys that hesitated and did not buy the bot yet to take action and get a copy while you still can at a special price.
I've been contacted by quite a few people that said they don't have all the coins to buy the bot just yet, but they said they would get the funds ready.
I was not eager to accept their offer then, but now that I don't have much time left to gather the funds, I will propose this tremendous final term offer:

1.49 0.49 BTC

This includes:
- The BOT

- The 3 days expire

i only have 0.42ish btc would u sell me a copy for it? with escrow of course

anyone u wish. ill try to pay escrow fees.
cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:09:16 AM

Yeah I'd be keen to hear from them. They seem to have gone a bit quiet on the whole thing.

I feel like it's legit but would be good to hear...

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

Yeah I'd be keen to hear from them. They seem to have gone a bit quiet on the whole thing.

I feel like it's legit but would be good to hear...

I haven't gone quiet at all. My last post was here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968021.msg10635912#msg10635912

Simply put, I cannot proceed with a review until Rich follows up once he's done with the customers who already purchased.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:21:08 AM

1.49 0.49 BTC

This includes:
- The BOT

- The 3 days expire

Hi

The bot can run on my actual hosting (SSD vps linux, cpanel) ?

richmoda (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:32:16 AM

1.49 0.49 BTC

This includes:
- The BOT

- The 3 days expire

Hi

The bot can run on my actual hosting (SSD vps linux, cpanel) ?

Hi superiorus. Thank you for your interest. It really depends on other features of the VPS.
I will contact you with the details!
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:51:30 AM

The OP has sent me an email, but unfortunately the reviewers still haven't got an in depth review yet.

If I purchase now without a vouch, I feel like it's going to be a likely scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: