Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275853 times)
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 04:04:42 PM by Crypto Latino

After reaching out to PosWallet they decided to keep BitBean on their exchange https://poswallet.com/exchange/bitb_posw
I trade and sprout bitb their and have never had an issue using their site.
Good Luck Every Little Bit Helps!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

After reaching out to PosWallet they decided to keep BitBean on their exchange https://poswallet.com/exchange/bitb_posw

Well that is good that POSWallet decided to keep BitBean but I still think it's best to sprout your own beans unless you don't have at least 50k or you don't have enough space on your computer or laptop.
Just picked up another 100k  Wink

I had 2 sprouts on one day twice in a row, one of second ones orphaned but that will come through at some other time.

Even at this price it's still $3 USD per sprout. pretty easy way to have $$$ flowing in.

Nice going, that 100k will add some decent sprouting weight for you. I agree sprouting beans is very good right now at the current price which seems to be holding strong above 100 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:45:13 AM

Well that is good that POSWallet decided to keep BitBean but I still think it's best to sprout your own beans unless you don't have at least 50k or you don't have enough space on your computer or laptop.

I had 2 sprouts on one day twice in a row, one of second ones orphaned but that will come through at some other time.

Even at this price it's still $3 USD per sprout. pretty easy way to have $$$ flowing in.

Nice going, that 100k will add some decent sprouting weight for you. I agree sprouting beans is very good right now at the current price which seems to be holding strong above 100 sats.

To me it looks like it's being kept in this range for accumulation purposes. all rises are squashed and dips encouraged

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

I don't always use Bitcoin so I keep it in BitBean, and gain my rewards.
And when I use Bitcoin, my rewards are usually enough to pay for what I need.
So, BitBean makes me Free Bitcoins (Money) to send to Gyft.com and Buy Giftcards.

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

I was going to take profits from BNT and sink into another 250k of BITB I think this little lull on low volume is just before an explosion, but BNT keeps going up so I will have to wait. Hope i dont miss it.

At the moment BitBean is still going down so I think you still have some more time before the price starts to go back up. I think a lot of people are accumulating more and more Beans each day getting ready for the next rally. I'm happy with sprouting each day waiting for the day BitBean is at 1k sats.

Yeah I see, I thought that set up was sure to move up. I am staking about 5k a week so happy to let that idle away for now.

Yeah it did look like it was going to go back up but has since been going down which may well be a great time for people to get in on BitBean and for us long term holders to accumulate some more before we see the next rise in price. I also average around 4k to 5k beans per week from sprouting which is fine with me.

how many coins i need to hold at my wallet to get 5k a week?
i consider re-entering the coin as the price went down.

You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week, with 10M Bitbean i got around 100K a week. I just hope this coin will have a nice price for other crypto pair such as doge/ltc/or xmr

Dear how ? You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week? any site any do ? please explain thanks

Nem.io
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

I was going to take profits from BNT and sink into another 250k of BITB I think this little lull on low volume is just before an explosion, but BNT keeps going up so I will have to wait. Hope i dont miss it.

At the moment BitBean is still going down so I think you still have some more time before the price starts to go back up. I think a lot of people are accumulating more and more Beans each day getting ready for the next rally. I'm happy with sprouting each day waiting for the day BitBean is at 1k sats.

Yeah I see, I thought that set up was sure to move up. I am staking about 5k a week so happy to let that idle away for now.

Yeah it did look like it was going to go back up but has since been going down which may well be a great time for people to get in on BitBean and for us long term holders to accumulate some more before we see the next rise in price. I also average around 4k to 5k beans per week from sprouting which is fine with me.

You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week, with 10M Bitbean i got around 100K a week. I just hope this coin will have a nice price for other crypto pair such as doge/ltc/or xmr

Dear how ? You can try to hold 500K bitbean to get 5K a week? any site any do ? please explain thanks

Its only my estimation not a precise value for current days, sprout also affected with total of your coin, bean weight and pos difficulty. When i stake bitbean for first time, i keep 730K Bitbean and it can sprout until 7K perweek. It may give you diffrent results for now. You have to keep bitbean wallet online 24 h x 30 d to get optimal sprout, if you can not keep your wallet always online you can use poswallet.com as your stake pool but i wont recomend it
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:14:20 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 05:57:09 PM by xX_otto_Xx

i have my block setup in 1k block. it took awhile to setup and catch up. but with 4.5 million bitb i get 5k to 15k a day. i have two wallet setup, one staking 4.5 mill, if i stake 5k in one day i tranfer 1k to second wallet, if i get 15k stakkes that day i tranfer 3k to 2nd wallet that way i keep my staking system on 1st wallet staking as many as i can a day.. if you try to take out a lump sum out of ur 1st wallet then it will leave a big space in ur block timeline of staking... you may be spending blocks that may be ready to sprout. never take more then what you earn a day and send to 2nd wallet... keep your block sprouting... i hope this help, maybe team bean or someone in beancore can explain better...and im sure there other ways to do it too,

with 4.5 million bitb, i have 4500 x 1k blocks staking...
each time a 1k block stake its splits and make 2 x 1k blocks

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:02:09 PM

I have been stacking some Bitbeans for while, but i have questions for devs.

What is bitbean long term agenda?

For what i can spend Bitbeans today and future?

Does Bitbean have valuation strategy?

Q1:  What is BitBean's long term agenda?

A:  BitBean's foremost long term and existing goal, is to be a transaction-focused digital currency for everyday use (on-line for micro-payments, person-to-person transfers of value, and consumer-to-merchant.)  that is fast..simple and secure.

For merchants, BitBean offers an incentive to retain BitBean instead of converting to fiat right away. This is enabled by Sprouting BitBeans and earning rewards, by participating in the network and confirming transactions. Merchants can then use newly Sprouted BitBean (1 SPROUT = 1,000 BitBean) to give out to their customers as "Loyalty" incentives, or to keep for them-self as a hedge against market fluctuations. Long term, the goal for BitBean is to be a stable digital currency that maintains value (resistant to pump and dumps) and makes it easy to convert between other digital currencies and spend anywhere Bitcoin is accepted. A Point of Sale solution is under going development and will provide a complete solution incorporating BitBean as a native payment method along with other common payments. The point-of-sale solution will be offered under a separate Company entity, not directly affiliated with Bean Core. With a BitBean mobile app, users will be able to convert Bitcoin to BitBean and vis-versa without a third party exchange, from within the "wallet" and allow direct purchase using BitBean via the BitBean network. The advantage of being able to transact with BitBean directly, is that transactions are instant and the merchant can be given a guarantee that the funds transferred are not double spent in a very short period.(BitBean has a target confirmation time of 1 minute or less! After 6 confirmations on the network, settlement is considered complete. BitBean are able to be spent again with only 1 confirmation, but 6 confirmations are recommended for large transfers.)

A:  BitBean is a scale-able digital currency and with further improvements being made to core, will be in a position to compete with PayPal level of transactions on a global scale (1,300-2,000 tps), but decentralized - with holders of BitBean owning the network and value being determined by the market.

Q2:  Other than speculative value, what can I buy with BitBean today and in the future?

A:  Currently, there are only a few marketplaces where you can spend BitBean, links can be found at the top of this thread in our ANN under the heading "SERVICES". It is expected that as BitBean develops into a mature digital currency, this will grow.

A:  In the near future, beanstore.co will be launched, offering real beans(food), coffee and other bean related goods for sale with BitBean. It will also allow BitBean as a value-added to other goods, to be purchased with credit cards.

Q3:  Does BitBean have valuation strategy?

A:  BitBean's valuation strategy is based on a long-term plan, of creating real demand for its use and acceptance into the marketplace, as a fast..simple and secure method of payment. Use cases include, but are not limited to, micro-payments (ex. transferring value for content creators, to purchasing computational resources) to actual transfers of value for purchasing real goods and services (on-line via eCommerce or in-person via traditional brick and mortar merchants). Our formulation for achieving the strategy includes a focus on maintaining an honest, stable, secure and long-term digital currency. BitBean's network is among one of the strongest PoS based crypto-currency networks, being in operation for nearly two years, rock solid reliability and no hardforks. BitBean has maintained an average of 70% of BitBean actively sprouting with well over 100 active nodes world-wide currently.

If you should have any other questions, please feel free to ask in our PUBLIC LIVE CHAT facility.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Any news about The point-of-sale solution and bitbean app with own exchange?

If you watch Bittrex, I think The point-of-sale solution is being beta-testing right now at Bittrex, which is BitBean main exchange... When Beancore control The point-of-sale solution at Bittrex the other exchange will adjust to the price...When Bitcoin price rise up and down, BitBean will rise and drop with Bitcoin...This will make The point-of-sale solution work... (BitBean is anti- Pump and Dump, so the value of the coin is protected... Thanks to the Team at Beancore) I just hope and I place my VOTE to have each Sprout (1k) equals $10.00 USD, that will make BitBean worth $ 0.01 (1 cent) for 1 BitBean... (Yea I know I'm Dreaming, but HEY! With Bitbean Dreams do come true!)

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

i have my block setup in 1k block. it took awhile to setup and catch up. but with 4.5 million bitb i get 5k to 15k a day. i have two wallet setup, one staking 4.5 mill, if i stake 5k in one day i tranfer 1k to second wallet, if i get 15k stakkes that day i tranfer 3k to 2nd wallet that way i keep my staking system on 1st wallet staking as many as i can a day.. if you try to take out a lump sum out of ur 1st wallet then it will leave a big space in ur block timeline of staking... you may be spending blocks that may be ready to sprout. never take more then what you earn a day and send to 2nd wallet... keep your block sprouting... i hope this help, maybe team bean or someone in beancore can explain better...and im sure there other ways to do it too,

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Ahh I was wondering if that worked on bitb, so you sent it to wallet in 1k amounts. it sounds like it has increased staking substantially, but how long did it take, i have done it in the past before.... A nightmare if off an exchange. Or can you move between addresses in the wallet to achieve the same goal?

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:00:05 AM

To me it looks like it's being kept in this range for accumulation purposes. all rises are squashed and dips encouraged

That's exactly what I said a couple of weeks ago as people are slowly accumulating more BitBeans ready for when we have the next rally which could happen anytime now. I've also been buying more beans every week along with my weekly sprouts so my stack has been building nicely.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Ahh I was wondering if that worked on bitb, so you sent it to wallet in 1k amounts. it sounds like it has increased staking substantially, but how long did it take, i have done it in the past before.... A nightmare if off an exchange. Or can you move between addresses in the wallet to achieve the same goal?

Well long story how it worked out for me... I started with 200k in May 0f 2015... My coin been staking and splitting since 2015 I have watch it grow and now i have earned over 4.5 million... I when to my coin control and check the block that split for that day... I just check my number 1 wallet, i have earned 9 sprouts so far today, with 1 orphan... in coin control look at today sprouts... I'm checking the box for today date for as many as I like to send to second wallet. I will send 2k and leave the other 6 or how ever I earn for today in 1st wallet. Now the question on how long to stake 1k... I'm not sure, I try to look up block history and it goes back to 08-09-2015.. but this date maybe when this block was made, but with the confirms at 1162221... I think this one ready to sprout.

I have moved coin to diff address in same wallet for another coin, but cant remember if I did It with Bitb

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$
joet3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:39:56 AM

Go little beans, go!
richardmtruitt

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Does the age of your BitBean affect your staking rate? For example if you have 1million you bought last year, and 1million you bought a month ago, would there be a difference or would they be the same?
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

Does the age of your BitBean affect your staking rate? For example if you have 1million you bought last year, and 1million you bought a month ago, would there be a difference or would they be the same?

No pretty sure it's only a 24 hour maturity, so after 24 hours all count for the same network weight

viparmenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

I have been stacking some Bitbeans for while, but i have questions for devs.

What is bitbean long term agenda?

For what i can spend Bitbeans today and future?

Does Bitbean have valuation strategy?

Q1:  What is BitBean's long term agenda?

A:  BitBean's foremost long term and existing goal, is to be a transaction-focused digital currency for everyday use (on-line for micro-payments, person-to-person transfers of value, and consumer-to-merchant.)  that is fast..simple and secure.

For merchants, BitBean offers an incentive to retain BitBean instead of converting to fiat right away. This is enabled by Sprouting BitBeans and earning rewards, by participating in the network and confirming transactions. Merchants can then use newly Sprouted BitBean (1 SPROUT = 1,000 BitBean) to give out to their customers as "Loyalty" incentives, or to keep for them-self as a hedge against market fluctuations. Long term, the goal for BitBean is to be a stable digital currency that maintains value (resistant to pump and dumps) and makes it easy to convert between other digital currencies and spend anywhere Bitcoin is accepted. A Point of Sale solution is under going development and will provide a complete solution incorporating BitBean as a native payment method along with other common payments. The point-of-sale solution will be offered under a separate Company entity, not directly affiliated with Bean Core. With a BitBean mobile app, users will be able to convert Bitcoin to BitBean and vis-versa without a third party exchange, from within the "wallet" and allow direct purchase using BitBean via the BitBean network. The advantage of being able to transact with BitBean directly, is that transactions are instant and the merchant can be given a guarantee that the funds transferred are not double spent in a very short period.(BitBean has a target confirmation time of 1 minute or less! After 6 confirmations on the network, settlement is considered complete. BitBean are able to be spent again with only 1 confirmation, but 6 confirmations are recommended for large transfers.)

A:  BitBean is a scale-able digital currency and with further improvements being made to core, will be in a position to compete with PayPal level of transactions on a global scale (1,300-2,000 tps), but decentralized - with holders of BitBean owning the network and value being determined by the market.

Q2:  Other than speculative value, what can I buy with BitBean today and in the future?

A:  Currently, there are only a few marketplaces where you can spend BitBean, links can be found at the top of this thread in our ANN under the heading "SERVICES". It is expected that as BitBean develops into a mature digital currency, this will grow.

A:  In the near future, beanstore.co will be launched, offering real beans(food), coffee and other bean related goods for sale with BitBean. It will also allow BitBean as a value-added to other goods, to be purchased with credit cards.

Q3:  Does BitBean have valuation strategy?

A:  BitBean's valuation strategy is based on a long-term plan, of creating real demand for its use and acceptance into the marketplace, as a fast..simple and secure method of payment. Use cases include, but are not limited to, micro-payments (ex. transferring value for content creators, to purchasing computational resources) to actual transfers of value for purchasing real goods and services (on-line via eCommerce or in-person via traditional brick and mortar merchants). Our formulation for achieving the strategy includes a focus on maintaining an honest, stable, secure and long-term digital currency. BitBean's network is among one of the strongest PoS based crypto-currency networks, being in operation for nearly two years, rock solid reliability and no hardforks. BitBean has maintained an average of 70% of BitBean actively sprouting with well over 100 active nodes world-wide currently.

If you should have any other questions, please feel free to ask in our PUBLIC LIVE CHAT facility.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Any news about The point-of-sale solution and bitbean app with own exchange?

If you watch Bittrex, I think The point-of-sale solution is being beta-testing right now at Bittrex, which is BitBean main exchange... When Beancore control The point-of-sale solution at Bittrex the other exchange will adjust to the price...When Bitcoin price rise up and down, BitBean will rise and drop with Bitcoin...This will make The point-of-sale solution work... (BitBean is anti- Pump and Dump, so the value of the coin is protected... Thanks to the Team at Beancore) I just hope and I place my VOTE to have each Sprout (1k) equals $10.00 USD, that will make BitBean worth $ 0.01 (1 cent) for 1 BitBean... (Yea I know I'm Dreaming, but HEY! With Bitbean Dreams do come true!)

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$

The point-of-sale solution I understand it is a paper wallet or cash terminals that will allow to buy Bitb.

That bittrex is main point of sale for a moment, could be changed as soon as capitalisaton on other exchanges increases.

For a moment there are to few bitb on other exchanges like cryptopia with 3mln bitb only and yobit not even a 300k Bitb.

For 10BTC one can buy all market of BITB on other exchanges that why the price there is always correlates to bittrex.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
mehdi74

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

Why down?  Angry

viparmenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

Why down?  Angry
Because everything is down.
Korean housewives selling everything in panic and transferring all into fiat in front of 1 August, when actually nothing will happen except another explosion of investments into cryptocurrency.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Well long story how it worked out for me... I started with 200k in May 0f 2015... My coin been staking and splitting since 2015 I have watch it grow and now i have earned over 4.5 million... I when to my coin control and check the block that split for that day... I just check my number 1 wallet, i have earned 9 sprouts so far today, with 1 orphan... in coin control look at today sprouts... I'm checking the box for today date for as many as I like to send to second wallet. I will send 2k and leave the other 6 or how ever I earn for today in 1st wallet. Now the question on how long to stake 1k... I'm not sure, I try to look up block history and it goes back to 08-09-2015.. but this date maybe when this block was made, but with the confirms at 1162221... I think this one ready to sprout.

I have moved coin to diff address in same wallet for another coin, but cant remember if I did It with Bitb

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Nice story mate, Congrats on what you have achieved so far with BitBean. I still need to understand this coin control more better as now I'm not getting as many stakes as before so I think I need to mange my beans a lot better to make sure I'm still getting sprouts more often. I currently have just over 500k and was earning a sprout once a day or every second day and now that has all stopped so could that be due to not managing my beans? As I have nothing set in control, it would be great if a community member could make a video on this explaining the best possible way to stake and earn beans regularly.

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:52:39 AM

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Nice story mate, Congrats on what you have achieved so far with BitBean. I still need to understand this coin control more better as now I'm not getting as many stakes as before so I think I need to mange my beans a lot better to make sure I'm still getting sprouts more often. I currently have just over 500k and was earning a sprout once a day or every second day and now that has all stopped so could that be due to not managing my beans? As I have nothing set in control, it would be great if a community member could make a video on this explaining the best possible way to stake and earn beans regularly.

Yeah at first I did have days without stakes and I dont know much abt coin control... I just had to wait, stake will start building and splitting blocks... I've seem you in 1337 forum, did you see this part abt the splitblock feature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.msg14638181#msg14638181 

And I think the New wallet that I have setup as 2nd wallet has a feature options that you can set aside amounts of bitb so they dont stake, so when you transfer bitb from ur wallet you dont interrupt the blocking staking system...Hope this help...and would like e1 to share there bitb staking secrets

Hope we can make Bitbean and Our Community Strong and Better then Ever!

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Yeah at first I did have days without stakes and I dont know much abt coin control... I just had to wait, stake will start building and splitting blocks... I've seem you in 1337 forum, did you see this part abt the splitblock feature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.msg14638181#msg14638181 

And I think the New wallet that I have setup as 2nd wallet has a feature options that you can set aside amounts of bitb so they dont stake, so when you transfer bitb from ur wallet you dont interrupt the blocking staking system...Hope this help...and would like e1 to share there bitb staking secrets

Hope we can make Bitbean and Our Community Strong and Better then Ever!

Happy Sprouting!
$$$$$$$$

Thanks very much mate as I didn't even see that post in the 1337 coin thread lol. I worked it out with that coin and now I'll try doing it with BitBean. Like I said in my post here I did have days with no sprouts but yesterday I earned 2 sprouts in the one day so it does make up for the missing days where I didn't earn any sprouts. That is also why I always say it's best to have at least 500k beans as people will see more sprouts more often then say someone with only 50k to 100k beans.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: