Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275853 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:09:26 AM

could anyone please explain the recent spike of this coin?

Bitbean strong dump to 50 satos again

A few months ago it was only 5 Satoshi and stayed that way for a long time some poeple bought a few hundred thousand so you can imagine the profits the made. Easily over half a bitcoon for those early investors. I love bitneam even the little bitbean man is cute.

I'm not sure what will jaoot to bitbean. I don't think it will crash but it might ?

:)Yes it is possible

damm wat a loss, will it raise?

BitBean is now starting to rise once again, I was one of those people who bought BitBeans at around 7 to 10 sats and even though the price has gone up to where it is now, I'm yet to sell any of my beans. I wonder how the Porcfest 2017 event is going? I hope it will be a great success for BitBean.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V3kst0R

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:56:05 AM

I think BITB go 300 sats today before jump to 1000 sats Cool
Zwaaraan

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:17:57 AM

A few months ago it was only 5 Satoshi and stayed that way for a long time some poeple bought a few hundred thousand so you can imagine the profits the made. Easily over half a bitcoon for those early investors. I love bitneam even the little bitbean man is cute.

I'm not sure what will jaoot to bitbean. I don't think it will crash but it might ?

BitBean is now starting to rise once again, I was one of those people who bought BitBeans at around 7 to 10 sats and even though the price has gone up to where it is now, I'm yet to sell any of my beans. I wonder how the Porcfest 2017 event is going? I hope it will be a great success for BitBean.

i also wonder how it is going on porcfest! the weather is bieautiful so it sould be ok. i think the beans will go to 300 satos after thsi weekend. so it is smart to keep them Smiley
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:44:37 PM

i also wonder how it is going on porcfest! the weather is bieautiful so it sould be ok. i think the beans will go to 300 satos after thsi weekend. so it is smart to keep them Smiley
I wish I was @ Porcfest hold them Beans
ARMIAS

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I think BITB go 300 sats today before jump to 1000 sats Cool

Lol can not happen.
Maybe in a few months.
90sat today.
knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:03:43 PM

these charts are like watching a Pine Weevil spread its wings... Is it gonna fly or jump 1 inch?   Shocked
Cryptoupp

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:54:27 PM

Hi guys,

I have some bitbeans I bought a few weeks ago because the chart was incredibly bullish. I am still holding them but now I am undecided if I need to hold them for the long term.
I have tried to find information about Bitbean and try to identify the good reasons why I would need to hold this coin. It's been not possible to find something.. Can you please help me...

Why is Bitbean a good investment?
Has Bitbean anything which can differentiate Bitbean from other coins?

I will appreciate any explanation why Bitbean deserves to be above 1000 sat for example...

Thanks!

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

Hi guys,

I have some bitbeans I bought a few weeks ago because the chart was incredibly bullish. I am still holding them but now I am undecided if I need to hold them for the long term.
I have tried to find information about Bitbean and try to identify the good reasons why I would need to hold this coin. It's been not possible to find something.. Can you please help me...

I will appreciate any explanation why Bitbean deserves to be above 1000 sat for example...

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes BitBean did look bullish a few weeks ago but has since come down from that peak just like a lot of other Altcoins. If you are holding a few hundred thousand or million beans then I suggest you start sprouting them in your wallet to earn more beans. If you happen to sprout you will earn 1k beans unlike other POS coins where you earn a certain percentage or an interest of say 5% per year. Bitbean is like mining Bitcoin in a way where if you do sprout you earn the whole amount like mining a block. I think we could be in accumulation stage before we might see a spike in the price once again. I think BitBean is a good long term investment because we have an active dev and strong community support and that the coin is a few years old so it has stood the test of time. We are currently all waiting on some news from the festival that is currently going on where BitBean has set up a stand to promote BitBean so we shall see what this does in the coming days.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes BitBean did look bullish a few weeks ago but has since come down from that peak just like a lot of other Altcoins. If you are holding a few hundred thousand or million beans then I suggest you start sprouting them in your wallet to earn more beans. If you happen to sprout you will earn 1k beans unlike other POS coins where you earn a certain percentage or an interest of say 5% per year. Bitbean is like mining Bitcoin in a way where if you do sprout you earn the whole amount like mining a block. I think we could be in accumulation stage before we might see a spike in the price once again. I think BitBean is a good long term investment because we have an active dev and strong community support and that the coin is a few years old so it has stood the test of time. We are currently all waiting on some news from the festival that is currently going on where BitBean has set up a stand to promote BitBean so we shall see what this does in the coming days.

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the technology, is there something to highlight?

I am already sprouting them but.. I am not getting 1k every day, why?

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:59:32 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

You're welcome!

Don't know too much about the tech side of things with BitBean, the dev could most likely help you more on that. Well it will depend on how many BitBeans you have sprouting as to earning 1k beans everyday, like I said in a previous post around 500k to 1 million will most likely get you around 1k beans a day sprouting. If you have less then you can expect to sprout every 2nd or 3rd day also depending on how many you own.

Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

You're welcome!

Don't know too much about the tech side of things with BitBean, the dev could most likely help you more on that. Well it will depend on how many BitBeans you have sprouting as to earning 1k beans everyday, like I said in a previous post around 500k to 1 million will most likely get you around 1k beans a day sprouting. If you have less then you can expect to sprout every 2nd or 3rd day also depending on how many you own.

Thanks, I am going to hold them.
I calculated the profit you can get sprouting them and it's good!

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

I've been wanting to build a wallet from source so I started with a Windows Bitcoin-qt one following https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0.
This was successful and seems work, I have sync'ed it but yet to send it any coins. I then turned my attentions to do the Bitbean windows wallet, this
does not to be as clear cut. I used QTSDK 5.5 and used the dependencies I built for Bitcoin wallet copying them into the include folder of QTSDK and
built the libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a independently due to a failure at that point in the Bitbean-qt.pro (edited out that part). Now it fails further down,
looking at it, the definitions for the dependencies are commented on with no indication of what it is meant to be.

Maybe I need to go back to basics, install QT 4.7.4 and build the defined releases for the dependencies but that still will leave a Bitbean-qt.pro needing
some modification. I'm a complete novice at this, anyone got an idiots guide similar to bitcoin-qt one above?

I've looked at other alt coin documentations that gave a few pointers but they all seem a bit vague for the beginner.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

You're welcome!

Thanks, I am going to hold them.
I calculated the profit you can get sprouting them and it's good!

You're welcome!

Yes people can make some good profits sprouting BitBean if they hold a good amount like a few hundred thousand beans as it would sprout a few thousand beans each week, sometimes a couple of sprouts per day if people are lucky. The festival seems to be going well judging by the tweets on Twitter. Maybe the dev can post an update on here.

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

Where is everyone? It's dead in here now. I thought there would be a lot of activity in here after the porcfest 2017 event. I wonder how well it went as there isn't much about it on Twitter and nothing has been posted in here from the devs about the event. Maybe we can get some updates on this dev?

01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Rice and Beans!  Cool

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Where is everyone? It's dead in here now. I thought there would be a lot of activity in here after the porcfest 2017 event. I wonder how well it went as there isn't much about it on Twitter and nothing has been posted in here from the devs about the event. Maybe we can get some updates on this dev?

BCT is a cesspool, no-one comes here anymore fullstop, does BITB have a slack or IRC channel?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

BCT is a cesspool, no-one comes here anymore fullstop, does BITB have a slack or IRC channel?

Team Bean is on our own hosted SlackKiller platform:  https://slackkiller.bitbean.org

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:00:20 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 03:11:22 PM by TeamBean

Pictures From Porcfest 2017

BitBean Store @ Porcfest:

Not sure what the issue is here with BTCtalk, but the same images render fine here:  https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=3530.msg166411#msg166411

Mr Bean Educates Porcfest Attendees About BitBean Digital Cash During Giveaway:

Mr Bean Finances Young Entrepreneur's Future Business With BitBean Digital Cash Giveaway:

...more updates to come

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

new to this coin, anyone knows what is the average annual staking return in % ?

realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

I need me some beans
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: