Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST BITCOIN!!!  (Read 25030 times)
Lordofpotatos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hızlı E-Pin Satış - %0.25 FEE

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:58:26 AM

U can invest your bitcoin to me Cheesy

What kind of investment you offer to us / op? Can you explain in more detail? or maybe you have a separate thread in this forum Smiley

İ have a investing group in turkish forum. İ offer everymonth u get %40 your investment investment period is 4 month. U ll earn %60 Smiley

topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552790.0

İ do trading on altcoins and gold

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:34:55 PM

I would prefer to invest my fiat to buy bitcoin but cannot afford to invest my bitcoin in any online site as its very risky and there is no guarantee that your investment is safe.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

I would prefer to invest my fiat to buy bitcoin but cannot afford to invest my bitcoin in any online site as its very risky and there is no guarantee that your investment is safe.

ya hold bitcoin and wait for high prices, it may be a very safe way. but I prefer to take risks to get greater results and investment in trade altcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:33:08 PM

ya hold bitcoin and wait for high prices, it may be a very safe way. but I prefer to take risks to get greater results and investment in trade altcoins.
those method are common i think the other safe way to invest your bitcoin is for knowledge and experience like buying a domain and hosting wordpress start making your blog and use your lear about bitcoin and advertise something that you can earn.. learn seo use your bitcoin to learn it.. use your knowledge about bitcoin and share it in blog making huge traffic can give you more money in future.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:26:47 PM

What kind of investment you offer to us / op? Can you explain in more detail? or maybe you have a separate thread in this forum Smiley

İ have a investing group in turkish forum. İ offer everymonth u get %40 your investment investment period is 4 month. U ll earn %60 Smiley

I think its risky to invest to you because you are just a newbie we have no guaranteed if you run or gone..
Better to look for a legit way..
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

I think its risky to invest to you because you are just a newbie we have no guaranteed if you run or gone..

yes investing bitcoin has become very risky nowadays as everyone comes out with an special offer to draw an attention of users but in long run every one gets cheated by investing in it.
Andarin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

"Early bird gets the worm". That's the thing I keep in my mind. And also diversify your investment, I know that you've heard this many times, so I am not gonna explain it further.  Another thing is, you have to make some research of the site, how long the domain and hosting as well as the security of the website if it has SSL and DDOS protection because it only means that the website is designed for long term.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 02:34:40 PM

"Early bird gets the worm". That's the thing I keep in my mind. And also diversify your investment, I know that you've heard this many times, so I am not gonna explain it further.  Another thing is, you have to make some research of the site, how long the domain and hosting as well as the security of the website if it has SSL and DDOS protection because it only means that the website is designed for long term.

Right !

Very important topic about sites offering investment plans with higher returns.

I personally have seen now days lots of sites are shown in advertisement about investment and also see site get down in short time frame. So what exactly these site owner do. Already there are so many of make scam and cheated but still new users who are totally new to this are responding to them and send bitcoins to then and never get back, So its like a bad impression about bitcoins to new peoples who just get in to cryptocurrency world.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:20:20 PM

yes investing bitcoin has become very risky nowadays as everyone comes out with an special offer to draw an attention of users but in long run every one gets cheated by investing in it.

Exactly everything looks good at primary stage but over a period of time you will come to know that you have been scammed and  you have lost all your investments.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

d

Exactly everything looks good at primary stage but over a period of time you will come to know that you have been scammed and  you have lost all your investments.
Yeah and I don't think that there is any genuine site available at a moment for making an investment as in long run every site will run away with your investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: