Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST BITCOIN!!!  (Read 25030 times)
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:25:58 PM

i suggest you do some research about trading altcoins with your bitcoin. BUT if you want to jump in without enough information and knowledge you will surely lose more money than you earn. but if learn the ways, the earning is good.

EVen the "pros" that claim to "Beat" the altcoin markets either only do it by manipulating the market or the flat out lie about their results. The problem is that there is so much variance and people are really bad in distingushing results into skill and variance.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:08:23 PM

i suggest you do some research about trading altcoins with your bitcoin. BUT if you want to jump in without enough information and knowledge you will surely lose more money than you earn. but if learn the ways, the earning is good.

EVen the "pros" that claim to "Beat" the altcoin markets either only do it by manipulating the market or the flat out lie about their results. The problem is that there is so much variance and people are really bad in distingushing results into skill and variance.

There are very few who are beating the alt coin market consistently and like you said that is threw manipulation and flat out lies. Most of them who do are cum bags plain and simple. The problem is those who try to trade are so new to it most of the time they cannot hold for long enough or know when a coin is accumulating there is so much to learn not many have the patience to be able to but if you do then you can earn from it if you have a lot of discipline.
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:28:54 PM

WHERE CAN I TRUST 100% TO INVEST MY COINS for garentee payback
CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

Just be happy with the investment you made when you purchased your coin because if you need to ask where can you trust to invest for a guarantee return then you are not ready for it dude. There are no easy investments in btc all is risky and that is good without risk where is the reward?

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

There are very few who are beating the alt coin market consistently and like you said that is threw manipulation and flat out lies. Most of them who do are cum bags plain and simple. The problem is those who try to trade are so new to it most of the time they cannot hold for long enough or know when a coin is accumulating there is so much to learn not many have the patience to be able to but if you do then you can earn from it if you have a lot of discipline.

It's not hard to beat the market with cryptos, really... the problem is people still don't utilize basic investing/trading rules and end up losing everything due to one bad bet.

The alts are being manipulated almost daily, but that makes for even MORE profit if you just pay attention and don't throw money into random coins with the thought that "it has to go up sometime, right?"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
john blue

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:06:41 PM

my frnds invest their money on a bank which pays 8% per year....lolz...and they says it is 100% safe hahahaha.....i bet that is surely safe :-P
Hfleer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:14:13 AM

my frnds invest their money on a bank which pays 8% per year....lolz...and they says it is 100% safe hahahaha.....i bet that is surely safe :-P

If a bank is paying 8% for anything in this time of rates, they are taking enourmous risks. I am talking headge fund or atleast direct stock investments.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:27:58 AM

If a bank is paying 8% for anything in this time of rates, they are taking enourmous risks. I am talking headge fund or atleast direct stock investments.

Supposedly interest rates in Aus are a lot higher than in the west. Many are claiming their banks offer 4-6% for savings accounts, for example. I'm not familiar with their insurance policies though.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Hfleer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:30:10 AM

Supposedly interest rates in Aus are a lot higher than in the west. Many are claiming their banks offer 4-6% for savings accounts, for example. I'm not familiar with their insurance policies though.

I see. In that case they must have some strongly devaluating currency for the interest rate parity to hold true.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

I see. In that case they must have some strongly devaluating currency for the interest rate parity to hold true.

It's somewhat hard to tell, really. I remember just like 7-8 years ago, you could get savings accounts in the west that had 4.5%+ interest rates. I'm not familiar with what our economy was like back then, but I figure if we used to be on that level, it's not impossible to think Aus can still be (depending on how they manage stuff).

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:33:05 AM

I would take my money out of the bank if they started to offer this, the old saying rings home something to good to be true. Sounds to me like there is about to be a massive crash offering them rates. Obviously that is of course you friend is telling the truth and they are but either way that is the alarm to get the dollar out of there and invest in something like gold/silver.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Hfleer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:43:33 AM

As expected, the AUD is devaluating very hard. This is the only reason that such high interest rates are possible.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AUDUSD%3DX+Interactive#{%22range%22%3A%225y%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22}

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:46:03 AM

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

Just be happy with the investment you made when you purchased your coin because if you need to ask where can you trust to invest for a guarantee return then you are not ready for it dude. There are no easy investments in btc all is risky and that is good without risk where is the reward?

yes it is true, all bitcoin related investments or other coin no guarantee safe, and definitely will scam.

if really want to be safe in investing, you try to invest in gold
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:10:26 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 01:32:17 AM by ranlo

As expected, the AUD is devaluating very hard. This is the only reason that such high interest rates are possible.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AUDUSD%3DX+Interactive#{%22range%22%3A%225y%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22}

That chart shows deflation, rather than inflation (devaluation). It says it's AUS->USD, and that it went from 1.1 to 0.7. This means whereas it used to cost $1.1 AUS = $1 USD, now it only takes about half that. This means it would have deflated by 50% (meaning $AUS is actually worth twice as much as it was before, relative to USD).

i.e., in 2012, if I had $1000, I could buy $1100 in stuff in Australia. Now, with $1000, I can only buy $700 in stuff there with the same USD. So the value of $AUS has gone up, the value of USD has gone down.

For your statement to ring true, it would have to go in the opposite direction (in that it would take MORE $AUS to equal the same USD).

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:15:49 AM

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

There is no such a thing as a "guaranteed payback" in investing..

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Hfleer

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

That chart shows deflation, rather than inflation (devaluation). It says it's AUS->USD, and that it went from 1.1 to 0.7. This means whereas it used to cost $1.1 AUS = $1 USD, now it only takes about half that. This means it would have deflated by 50% (meaning $AUS is actually worth twice as much as it was before, relative to USD).

i.e., in 2012, if I had $1000, I could buy $1100 in stuff in Australia. Now, with $1000, I can only buy $770 in stuff there with the same USD. So the value of $AUS has gone up, the value of USD has gone down.

For your statement to ring true, it would have to go in the opposite direction (in that it would take MORE $AUS to equal the same USD).

Pretty sure you are wrong. it is an AUD/USD chart. You read it like and USD/AUD chart --> http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AUD%3DX+Interactive#{%22range%22%3A%225y%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22}

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:36:18 AM

i.e., in 2012, if I had $1000, I could buy $1100 in stuff in Australia. Now, with $1000, I can only buy $770 in stuff there with the same USD. So the value of $AUS has gone up, the value of USD has gone down.

Pretty sure you are wrong. it is an AUD/USD chart. You read it like and USD/AUD chart --> http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AUD%3DX+Interactive#{%22range%22%3A%225y%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22}

You're definitely incorrect. You can even run it through a converter if you need confirmation. Just use Google and type in $1 USD and you'll see that it coincides with the chart's estimate that AUD->USD is around 0.77:1. Or use any other converter for confirmation as well.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=aud+to+usd

Shorter link to it. It also shows the chart over time, further proving that $AUD has been deflating over time, rather than inflating (relative to USD at least).

Charts aren't that hard to read, :p.

The chart you just posted is in the opposite direction of your first, showing that it now takes $1.2x to equal $1 AUD. That coincides with it taking $0.77 AUS to equal $1 USD. If you look at its history, just in 2013 it was only $0.95 USD to equal $1 AUD. So just from this period, AUD has increased in value by over 25%.

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:02:15 AM

while i agree whit what you are saying. i think it is not impossible to gain profit from altcoin market. i have been learning in past 2 months and i gotta say it is possible to take at least 30-50% from every trade

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:08:07 AM

i.e., in 2012, if I had $1000, I could buy $1100 in stuff in Australia. Now, with $1000, I can only buy $700 in stuff there with the same USD. So the value of $AUS has gone up, the value of USD has gone down.

No lol audusd going down is not deflationary.. Infact aus central bank has been complaining deflation was an issue as aud rose above parity.. And that they would sell if market doesnt correct.. And now its falling on its own.. Usd is deflationary right now.
In 2012 with $1000 u can buy $900 aud worth of stuff.. And now $1200 aud worth at 0.8

That being said we didnt test the banks resolve so i expect it to head up after this bear wave completes
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:11:52 AM

No lol audusd going down is not deflationary.. Infact aus central bank has been complaining deflation was an issue as aud rose above parity.. And that they would sell if market doesnt correct.. And now its falling on its own.. Usd is deflationary right now.
In 2012 with $1000 u can buy $900 aud worth of stuff.. And now $1200 aud worth at 0.8

If $1 USD is only worth $0.77 AUS, and last year $1 USD was worth $1.1 AUS, how is USD going up in value? That makes absolutely no sense.

Berau

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:21:59 AM

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

There's no guarantees. Although you could try arbitrage trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: