Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST BITCOIN!!!  (Read 25030 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:25:34 PM

Go buy gold and wait for 10 years

That's a really stupid idea. Seriously.   

Make investments in people. Run a business or supply a business with funds then take a cut when it takes off. People who say investments are scams are idiots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:27:13 PM

I'm sure there are investment services out there, but don't trust any of them.
Put them in a secure vault and just keep them there. That's the best way to invest...
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:27:11 AM

Keep your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the right time to sell it and if you can not wait for a long time you can try in trading site but that is risky i can not assure your money will grow 100%.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:27:18 AM

I don't think you can trust any website or exchange 100%. Paper wallets are the least risky but there is always the risk of losing your private key even with that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:36:34 AM

there is no Trust in Life my Friend... Only Hope  Roll Eyes

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:33:47 AM

There is always risk in investing because you can't predict if how long they will stay and not turned to scam. As of now holding bitcoin is one of the best choice to do.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:22:20 AM

There is always risk in investing because you can't predict if how long they will stay and not turned to scam. As of now holding bitcoin is one of the best choice to do.

Well, yes. Because most of those so called investment schemes are really just blatant ponzi schemes in disguise. This is the same with most cloud mining websites as well.

I suggest just holding bitcoin because you can avoid that risk altogether. You can trust the bitcoin network.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:33:06 AM

It's depending on where there is invest if you're referring to is the investment ponzi you have no need to say because all know the risks of investing in ponzi game but I do not fully agree with you holding more lucrative maybe trading bitcoin far more beneficial and useful to increase your income.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:41:49 AM

I think so too. I think it's always good to hold bitcoin as long as you can for the long term instead of blatantly looking at the short term future. The long term is very bright for Bitcoin in my opinion.

But if you want, invest in P2P lending sites like loanbase.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:19:32 AM

Yup, Investment needs a lot of research and research needs time. There are many new sites being popped up, can't say you should invest in them, but if you see, you will find that many of them are genuine and if you are just headed towards gaining a small amount of BTC lately but for sure, then I think you should go with them. Just don't forget to go with the least risk listed in there.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

I think so too. I think it's always good to hold bitcoin as long as you can for the long term instead of blatantly looking at the short term future. The long term is very bright for Bitcoin in my opinion.

But if you want, invest in P2P lending sites like loanbase.

yeah, the people looking for short term profits are always played by the whales and end up losing most of their money.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:39:44 AM

there is no Trust in Life my Friend... Only Hope  Roll Eyes

Very true words. A very important aspect of investing is to accept your losses when necessary, invest only what you can afford to lose, and once you invest, expect the worst to happen.

It's a bit like gambling, investing with BTC.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

Because of halving a lot of investing site appeared,and when somebody invest a huge amount they disappear immediately..
For newbies who wants to join in a fresh appeared  investing site,,i warn you,dont dare to join on in it ,cause its a trap.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

I suggest you colud mining sites.for example hashnest is the best. But pleaee dont invest too much

Not really. Most of the cloud mining sites don't mine at all and they're just there to scam you out of your life savings. I strongly discourage anyone investing in any form of cloud mining.

They're mostly ponzis hiding under a new name, that's all.

Or they may be money laundering enterprises like Cointellect once was. The said still doesn't make it worth a try to pour your money into them, though

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:12:36 AM

Investing is gambling. Anything involving putting your money into something to get more money is gambling. Ponzis can be profitable if you are the first person to join them, but generally there's so many scams that you'd have to be pretty lucky to stumble upon a new "Legit"(for now) Ponzi that pays. Most of the time, it'll seem like just as you deposit your money into a Ponzi, they take it and run. Trading can be a gamble, but if you're smart and invest wisely or hodl coins, it should work out. There's no good way of investing with bitcoin, because I can guarantee you about 5/6ths of cloudmining operations are scams. If you gotta mine, buy the physical miner. There's a safe way for everything.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:19:27 AM

Investing is gambling. Anything involving putting your money into something to get more money is gambling. Ponzis can be profitable if you are the first person to join them, but generally there's so many scams that you'd have to be pretty lucky to stumble upon a new "Legit"(for now) Ponzi that pays. Most of the time, it'll seem like just as you deposit your money into a Ponzi, they take it and run. Trading can be a gamble, but if you're smart and invest wisely or hodl coins, it should work out. There's no good way of investing with bitcoin, because I can guarantee you about 5/6ths of cloudmining operations are scams. If you gotta mine, buy the physical miner. There's a safe way for everything.

Bitcoin mining doesn't make much sense right now unless you have cheap (free) electricity

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Bitcoin mining doesn't make much sense right now unless you have cheap (free) electricity
The S9 does, if you're willing to. At electricity costs of 0.10$/kwh, you might be able to make a slim profit. We can't predict past the halving accurately, but chances are, if you buy the S9 right now (which is impossible, they don't currently sell on Bitmain's page, wait for the next batch) you will at least make ROI. If prices continue to keep going up, then for now, S7s will continue to make Bitcoin until the halving, when they'll just be too much of a hassle to run at 0.1$kwh. Supposing you run a S9 and have it now, you'll likely be able to make around 500$. Then the halving comes, and we have no way of knowing the prices or the difficulty.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:15:49 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 03:52:09 PM by deisik

The S9 does, if you're willing to. At electricity costs of 0.10$/kwh, you might be able to make a slim profit. We can't predict past the halving accurately, but chances are, if you buy the S9 right now (which is impossible, they don't currently sell on Bitmain's page, wait for the next batch) you will at least make ROI. If prices continue to keep going up, then for now, S7s will continue to make Bitcoin until the halving, when they'll just be too much of a hassle to run at 0.1$kwh. Supposing you run a S9 and have it now, you'll likely be able to make around 500$. Then the halving comes, and we have no way of knowing the prices or the difficulty.

Starting next month I will be paying around $0.06 per kWh in the daytime and around $0.035 at night, so theoretically I could make a profit in the long run provided your estimation of the S9 performance is correct. Though I still think that such prices are too high to make mining a viable option...

You should have at least a tenfold margin, i.e. electricity costs below $0.01 per kWh (for example, live near a nuclear power plant, lol)

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:21:41 PM

Yes, it is just high risk I think to mine bitcoins being a small miners as you will end up with nothing due to the high electric bill but if you want it as a business and can open a big mining farm then it will be more profitable.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:47:40 PM

It all depends can't really make such a big blanket statement.  Yes it's tighter margins then a year ago but many are still able to mine profitable.  Even with having the S9 coming out will let many remain mining profitable where S7 might have not been profitable after having.

And we really don't know what value, difficulty will be after having all speculation.   So S7 hard to say who can mine it after having.  But MANY will still be able to mine with S9 it was just a huge jump in efficiency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: