Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67807 times)
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

a leader doth not need obedience from his/her follower's, A leader only needs to know that his/her people are content with the way they are running things.

As it currently stands not many of your people are happy ^_^

P.S a leader who expects obedience is a dictator ^_^
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:37:50 PM

a leader doth not need obedience from his/her follower's, A leader only needs to know that his/her people are content with the way they are running things.

reward rises every month, i paid for over 200 votes to get CS listed on c-cex i hired advertiser to help me get it on bittrex, i don't see community making something and i don't see why they wont be happy
I am a dictator Smiley
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:55:19 AM

reward rises every month, i paid for over 200 votes to get CS listed on c-cex i hired advertiser to help me get it on bittrex, i don't see community making something and i don't see why they wont be happy
I am a dictator Smiley
Paying to get on an exchange is stupid.  That's what pump and dump owners do.  Real, commited developers introduce change and progress, which in turn grow the community, which in turn land you on exchanges.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:31:23 PM

I am a dictator Smiley
Paying to get on an exchange is stupid.  That's what pump and dump owners do.  Real, commited developers introduce change and progress, which in turn grow the community, which in turn land you on exchanges.
community is the most important factor that gets you on exchange and here there is no community at all!
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:28:51 PM

I signed up yesterday and bought a 100gh contract as well as upgrade my miner to 39GH. Is there any tool that does conversion for hashrate on your site for ROI? This seems to be a pretty innovative idea. Best of luck as well.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:34:34 PM

still playing so far i earned back almost half in btc tons of cs hope something happens

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:21:37 AM

I signed up yesterday and bought a 100gh contract as well as upgrade my miner to 39GH. Is there any tool that does conversion for hashrate on your site for ROI? This seems to be a pretty innovative idea. Best of luck as well.

well you will never know all depends us ,why?
75% revenue made from website is shared all months

admin said that 1,5btc montly are granted soo above it us players for sure invest as reinvest more and more who dont wanna sleep and wake up with xxx btc on account?

as fast this games grows a lot more people invest here soo if all invest some btc and support the website with ads that appear... for sure this will become the best earn money online ,and i know there are improvements and new features coming into the game just be patient and stay tunned Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:10:22 AM

well you will never know all depends us ,why?
75% revenue made from website is shared all months

admin said that 1,5btc montly are granted soo above it us players for sure invest as reinvest more and more who dont wanna sleep and wake up with xxx btc on account?

as fast this games grows a lot more people invest here soo if all invest some btc and support the website with ads that appear... for sure this will become the best earn money online ,and i know there are improvements and new features coming into the game just be patient and stay tunned Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin

i will only change one thing that i forgot to mention, its not 1.5 BTC monthly its currently around 2.3 BTC
UltraFRS

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:39:39 AM

What are the expected changes to block reward next month? (roughly?)
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:43:08 AM

What are the expected changes to block reward next month? (roughly?)
i think it will still be ~0.005
chupatolas

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:36:47 PM

i guess you should limit the free ghs like there is a 15 days free ghs then must invest on the website to continue or eaning more ....currently users join and stand for 1 or more months without invest a penny trying to refer people to get the 5%comission and only waiting for that .... well bring new users is good but should allow to earn comission only if invest some pennis what is 10k santoshi? with a 5%comission potencial earnings.... anyway my sugestion  but as always you know what you doing thanks for the project hope it raises more and more as people gets tired of loose money in 100hours doublers.... they will know this amazing project Grin
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

What about C-cex? is there any hope to be listed on c-cex soon?  And @xpooky , any road map about CS? is there any plan to reach new people and exchanges?
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:09:47 PM

i guess you should limit the free ghs like there is a 15 days free ghs then must invest on the website to continue or eaning more ....currently users join and stand for 1 or more months without invest a penny trying to refer people to get the 5%comission and only waiting for that .... well bring new users is good but should allow to earn comission only if invest some pennis what is 10k santoshi? with a 5%comission potencial earnings.... anyway my sugestion  but as always you know what you doing thanks for the project hope it raises more and more as people gets tired of loose money in 100hours doublers.... they will know this amazing project Grin
its only 1GH/s so its not much anyway and as for commissions i think that everyone that referrs new members deserves to get it no matter if he invested or not, so i currently think those should stand as they are
people will never get tired of those instant doublers, everyone wants to get some extra cash overnight(most of the time they lose) i have used some of them but only the ones i can be one of the first to get in and out and then quit it, sites like that were mainly the reason i wanted solid project like this that can be expanded any time
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:14:39 PM

What about C-cex? is there any hope to be listed on c-cex soon?  And @xpooky , any road map about CS? is there any plan to reach new people and exchanges?
well i really hoped that 2500+ members could get CS on any exchange fast, but i still don't see any interest, currently no road map or any false hope about new tech, number of people that get CS grows daily cryptospot.me is the only place they can get it and there is no need of any expensive equipment or rentals and its quite spread to many members, for now i will say that i will try to make CS usable currency and be accepted on as much as possible sites that use crypto-currencies
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:17:55 PM

well i really hoped that 2500+ members could get CS on any exchange fast, but i still don't see any interest, currently no road map or any false hope about new tech, number of people that get CS grows daily cryptospot.me is the only place they can get it and there is no need of any expensive equipment or rentals and its quite spread to many members, for now i will say that i will try to make CS usable currency and be accepted on as much as possible sites that use crypto-currencies

Do you think that users can trade their gh/s and CS from on the site (https://cryptospot.me/) ? just an idea. i dont know it ll be good or bad for CS or users. But this could be increase the interest about CS.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:22:32 PM

Do you think that users can trade their gh/s and CS from on the site (https://cryptospot.me/) ? just an idea. i dont know it ll be good or bad for CS or users. But this could be increase the interest about CS.
that will be done in the next update of the site, METAL and CS will be added so people can buy or trade(gh/s marketplace will be done) GH/s and rigs
UltraFRS

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:48:51 PM

Any sort of plan on how much these upgrades may cost? Anything that is bought would obviously give the site back the CS making it reward-able again so eventually you get back everything you mined making it an infinite loop.

I would suggest maybe 100x BTC Rig Price for CS Rig Prices, Also maybe we could sell our referrals (especially the one's that are not depositing) or have some way of getting rid of them.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:51:26 PM

Any sort of plan on how much these upgrades may cost? Anything that is bought would obviously give the site back the CS making it reward-able again so eventually you get back everything you mined making it an infinite loop.

I would suggest maybe 100x BTC Rig Price for CS Rig Prices, Also maybe we could sell our referrals (especially the one's that are not depositing) or have some way of getting rid of them.
100x is way to much and expensive, rigs bought with CS will be expensive than with BTC but not that much Smiley
no one would buy non depositing referrals Smiley
since the number of referral is not limited there is no point of removing them, also you might never know, maybe some of the future updates of the site will make them useful even without depositing Wink
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:47:01 AM

Hi xPooky. I recently deposited 0.0839BTC with this transaction 7e1fb8253fee3ce265ab368f4cf1bf4cc0db5281b7e5bbe91cce09e4dd109920 and it has not showed up yet. It does have the required confirmations to be deposited into the account. Will you check on this for me please. Thanks.

I wanna edit this: I should have kept my mouth shut. It just showed up. Sorry about that. My apologize.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:05:22 AM

Hi xPooky. I recently deposited 0.0839BTC with this transaction 7e1fb8253fee3ce265ab368f4cf1bf4cc0db5281b7e5bbe91cce09e4dd109920 and it has not showed up yet. It does have the required confirmations to be deposited into the account. Will you check on this for me please. Thanks.

I wanna edit this: I should have kept my mouth shut. It just showed up. Sorry about that. My apologize.
no problem, sometimes blockchain.info is a bit slow in processing transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: