Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 01:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67825 times)
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:35:36 PM

Is there a promo going on Yobit? I see people posting CS Codes in chat.
we got on yobit about 12 hours ago so we are spreading some CS from time to time Smiley

Ah ok. Well I'll retweet for ya today from time to time. I'm off work til Friday so I can help out with advertising a little.
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:37:08 PM

we got on yobit about 12 hours ago so we are spreading some CS from time to time Smiley

Ah ok. Well I'll retweet for ya today from time to time. I'm off work til Friday so I can help out with advertising a little.
Thank You
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

Thank You
well yobit first hours were amazing i were there,i sold some of my balance at 2400satoshis and some at 3000satoshis it just hit it in the first moments ,just mooved funds from alcurex to yobit when the magic happened and well two more days to CS GOES LIVE INTO c cex for sure this is our week...and i know you prefer yobit i can say i get inloved from the free codes  Grin Grin Grin Grin
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

Thank You
well yobit first hours were amazing i were there,i sold some of my balance at 2400satoshis and some at 3000satoshis it just hit it in the first moments ,just mooved funds from alcurex to yobit when the magic happened and well two more days to CS GOES LIVE INTO c cex for sure this is our week...and i know you prefer yobit i can say i get inloved from the free codes  Grin Grin Grin Grin
well like i said previosly, always my first choice is bittrex, but its not that easy to get there so currently my second choice is yobit, and soo i think they will reach bittrex in every way, so by far they are better from c-cex, for example look at all the ICO's hosted there, disaster all the time so anyway by the end of the month we will make a campaign and try to get CS on trex Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:46:58 PM

Thank You
well like i said previosly, always my first choice is bittrex, but its not that easy to get there so currently my second choice is yobit, and soo i think they will reach bittrex in every way, so by far they are better from c-cex, for example look at all the ICO's hosted there, disaster all the time so anyway by the end of the month we will make a campaign and try to get CS on trex Smiley

again someone almost buy all cs up to 1800 satoshis wow  Grin Grin i sold more 100 cs on that moove  Grin Grin
tidus1097

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:10:33 PM

Thank You

again someone almost buy all cs up to 1800 satoshis wow  Grin Grin i sold more 100 cs on that moove  Grin Grin

That was me. I bought a little over 10k. Don't worry. I done spent them Cheesy
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:15:29 PM

Thank You

bought rigs Smiley
tidus1097

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:18:06 PM

Thank You

bought rigs Smiley

Getting ready to buy 10k worth more.
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
tidus1097

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:26:23 PM

well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

No I just now have close to 4000gh. I'm gonna buy another 2500gh. I'm Tidus1097 Cheesy I'm not in the top 10. And I've already bought all I can on Alcurex @ 0.00000307
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:42:34 PM

yampiopl is banned, he cheated this morning when there was issue with the marketplace, bought hashrate tried to buy pool and had around 0.5 to withdraw even thou his real balance was less than 0.01 Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

yampiopl is banned, he cheated this morning when there was issue with the marketplace, bought hashrate tried to buy pool and had around 0.5 to withdraw even thou his real balance was less than 0.01 Smiley

well i didnt know that we could buy pool already lol i didnt found those user on top but i saw it now lol well all i can say is why to try it lol
tidus1097

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:48:36 PM

well i didnt know that we could buy pool already lol i didnt found those user on top but i saw it now lol well all i can say is why to try it lol

Yes you can make your own pool. Get users to join via your referral link and have them mine in your pool to collect a percentage of the blocks founds. Not a bad idea either. $20 and you be pool owner Tongue
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:53:50 PM

Yes you can make your own pool. Get users to join via your referral link and have them mine in your pool to collect a percentage of the blocks founds. Not a bad idea either. $20 and you be pool owner Tongue

i had forgoted those option i thinked the marketplace of buy and sell pools that should be implemented on the game too
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:00:26 PM

since there will be marketplace for pools also maybe you can get one cheaper Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:07:25 PM

since there will be marketplace for pools also maybe you can get one cheaper Smiley

i were thinking only on the black market i usually stand all time there when im connected   Cheesy Grin soo my mind were only there the new pools option had been forgotted xD
tidus1097

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:09:25 PM

I guess I got a really good deal then Xpooky when I bought 2500GH for 3500 CS each huh.
knowhow

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:19:09 PM

well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

I guess I got a really good deal then Xpooky when I bought 2500GH for 3500 CS each huh.

good that is just amazing and well i paid for the same around 0,25btc lol i guess you didnt spend such lol
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:44:51 AM

well yes Smiley
since the price on the market changes every minute based on yobit price for CS its easy to manipulate the price of the rigs
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:09:03 PM

If you want to get some free CS join us on irc #CryptoSpot we have a tip bot now Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: