Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsors Wanted For Crowdfunding Start-up [www.PICISI.com]  (Read 9651 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:19:51 PM

Vod carried his falsehood to a PICISI sponsor: ([WAC] Official WorldAidCoin)

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Here was the PICISI sponsor's response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

Here was my direct response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

I appreciate your support.  Vod's irresponsible smear campaign is a pit of negativity.

It has become obvious to me that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Ask him to tell you what PICISI is, he could not tell you because he didn't read about it and refuses to believe what he is told by the creator of PICISI.  

He claims it's a scam so I said if you actually believe that then bet your membership in bitcointalk.org, once I prove that it is not a scam Vod membership must resign.
He refused to address that.  That's proof that he is not just spreading fear but that he doesn't stand behind his words, position, and feedback.

How unfair is it to have a "trust system" in which someone could make a false accusation that causes damage to ones character but suffer no penalty when proven wrong?
I know the site isn't a free country, however I also know that 'guilty until proven innocent' is a bad policy, but worse is the fact that no penalty is suffered by those who seek to used the trust system as an extortion mechanism.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"   In short, Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion over and over again because he didn't want to read.

Here is a more comprehensive view: Vod is assuming facts in evidence, and more importantly if he or anyone simply look at the fact or the evidence everyone should see the truth.  Here are the facts PICISI is a business plan taking shape, I am the designer of the plan.   A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, didn't read the articles about the plan, nor did he read the threads about the plan, because had he done any or all of them he would have found that there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business, and the plan was for the business to help give CC more exposure in real world applications.

The evidence of those facts is more than obvious, the site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met that something else will occur, when you look at the individual prerequisites in relation to all of them the viewer should reasonable conclude that soon after all goals are achieved the basic tools will be in place to create the business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license to raise money to form a org or any type, you don't need a license put the pieces together for the creation of that business.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors'  where did he get that from?  Who called PICISI a corporation? Who said PICISI has a board of directors?  No one that I see, Vod is the only person putting that out there to my knowledge.   Given that Vod used the word "stakeholders" like this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" I assume Vod has confused the words "stakeholders" with the word "stockholders".  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  It's important to note that I corrected that error of his earlier however he likely didn't read it or believe it.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I would not be foolish to run away from that.

Vod clearly failed to get adequately informed about PICISI before he came to his conclusions, famto get familiar with the subject before makeing ado his homework

I'm looking for people to help me manage PICISI it requires that interested parties read all of the articles presently available about PICISI, and have a solid understanding about PICISI in addition to being suitable for the position sought.  So that when more FUD arrives at PICISI's doorstep more of us are ready to defend her.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:54:26 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 04:56:24 PM by HYPERfuture

Vod carried his falsehood to a PICISI sponsor: ([WAC] Official WorldAidCoin)

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Here was the PICISI sponsor's response:

Here was my direct response:

I appreciate your support.  Vod's irresponsible smear campaign is a pit of negativity.

It has become obvious to me that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Ask him to tell you what PICISI is, he could not tell you because he didn't read about it and refuses to believe what he is told by the creator of PICISI.  

He claims it's a scam so I said if you actually believe that then bet your membership in bitcointalk.org, once I prove that it is not a scam Vod membership must resign.
He refused to address that.  That's proof that he is not just spreading fear but that he doesn't stand behind his words, position, and feedback.

How unfair is it to have a "trust system" in which someone could make a false accusation that causes damage to ones character but suffer no penalty when proven wrong?
I know the site isn't a free country, however I also know that 'guilty until proven innocent' is a bad policy, but worse is the fact that no penalty is suffered by those who seek to used the trust system as an extortion mechanism.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"   In short, Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion over and over again because he didn't want to read.

Here is a more comprehensive view: Vod is assuming facts in evidence, and more importantly if he or anyone simply look at the fact or the evidence everyone should see the truth.  Here are the facts PICISI is a business plan taking shape, I am the designer of the plan.   A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, didn't read the articles about the plan, nor did he read the threads about the plan, because had he done any or all of them he would have found that there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business, and the plan was for the business to help give CC more exposure in real world applications.

The evidence of those facts is more than obvious, the site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met that something else will occur, when you look at the individual prerequisites in relation to all of them the viewer should reasonable conclude that soon after all goals are achieved the basic tools will be in place to create the business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license to raise money to form a org or any type, you don't need a license put the pieces together for the creation of that business.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors'  where did he get that from?  Who called PICISI a corporation? Who said PICISI has a board of directors?  No one that I see, Vod is the only person putting that out there to my knowledge.   Given that Vod used the word "stakeholders" like this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" I assume Vod has confused the words "stakeholders" with the word "stockholders".  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  It's important to note that I corrected that error of his earlier however he likely didn't read it or believe it.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I would not be foolish to run away from that.

Vod clearly failed to get adequately informed about PICISI before he came to his conclusions, famto get familiar with the subject before makeing ado his homework

I'm looking for people to help me manage PICISI it requires that interested parties read all of the articles presently available about PICISI, and have a solid understanding about PICISI in addition to being suitable for the position sought.  So that when more FUD arrives at PICISI's doorstep more of us are ready to defend her.

I will stand up to injustice no matter what the cost.

Vod is unfortunately misinformed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998200.msg11389416#msg11389416

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:04:22 AM

I will stand up to injustice no matter what the cost....

I want you to know that I appreciate your public stand for truth.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:56:25 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
I have still trust in Armis and his idea and will continue to support it, and as soon as i have everything in personal life sorted will also make my game/site a sponsor.

Keep on the good work!
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:38:14 AM

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a pathological liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

Armis has posted this identical text in nine different places so far, obviously in desperation.   Undecided

To keep things clean there was only one reply, and any responses will be kept on that one thread.
I am posting this since the Pickissy account is only allowed to post once every six minutes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11405829#msg11405829

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:06:15 AM

Before I go I had better comment yet again on VOD's failings.

My response:

One person (Quickseller) pointed out a single time that the accounts I created could be used to scam. No other person expressed any concerns.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

Based on QS's single post, and my strong ethics, I decided to use a different name and I shut down the names that could be used to scam.  There was no advice (much less strong advice) to remove them.  As usual, your words are worthless because you don't stand behind them, and this post is a good example of why you don't.

You suck at guessing... better stick to scamming.   Undecided

QS is so reputable that he promotes Adam Allcock a known and proven VAT fraudster.

Libels my good name calling me an extortionist. Ya he is all that isn't he?

That doesn't bode well for anyone if you are taking him as the voice of ethical behavior in these forums. Bad choices all around and if you read carefully I to took exception to your hypocrisy creating multiple accounts to hound Armis. I guess certain people get recognition and others get ignored.

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 03:05:11 AM

How can I be an impostor if the official site lists me as their official spokesperson?    Huh

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.

All we have are words from you.  Is this information as reliable as the press eating up your drunken announcement the other day?
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:35:56 AM

How can I be an impostor if the official site lists me as their official spokesperson?    Huh

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.

All we have are words from you.  Is this information as reliable as the press eating up your drunken announcement the other day?

Vod created many impostor accounts to misrepresent PICISI, one of those accounts (pickissy) he uses frequently in an effort to misrepresent PICISI.  This notice is written to  demand that Vod stop misrepresenting PICISI and that he stop harassing me, PICISI, and those who wish to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented. 

If someone created an account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org' website. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:15:30 PM

The recent PICISI related article is here:

7 KEYS TO PICKING A SOLID CRYPTOCURRENCY

http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/7-keys-picking-solid-cryptocurrency/

Excerpt:  

"The internet age has birthed a number of new business sectors that are changing how business is done globally, one of those sectors is Crowdfunding and another is Cryptocurrency (CC). There are nearly 2000 different CCs to choose from the biggest and most popular is bitcoin, but are there other great opportunities to find? The answer is yes, if you search and research carefully.

Here are 7 keys to picking a solid cryptocurrency:

1) Creator’s Vision – every CC creator has a plan, most of the time the plan is focused around high technology, and/or sophisticated features, often absent from common plans are marketing, distribution, or adoption strategies. It is recommended that you know the CC creator’s vision for the CC even if the developer is no longer personally available. A supportive community should be able to articulate a clear vision for the currency ....
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:57:25 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:02:57 AM by Armis

We are pleased to announce the newest article that features PICISI:

PICISI = Crowdfunding + Sponsors + Publicity
http://www.upublish.info/Article/PICISI---Crowdfunding---Sponsors---Publicity/948631

excerpt:

"PICISI.com is a rewards based CF site where campaign organizers will be able to raise funds in fiat (USD, GBP. CAD, etc ...) and cryptocurrency (all major) . Currently they have 23 sponsors and are in talks with many more, they promise that every campaign featured at the site will get three things:
1) some sponsorship,
2) some funding, and
3) some publicity

...  PICISI needs four more administrators to join the two currently in place (Exec. Dir. and Asst. Dir) in order to set launch dates for the currency (Pi) and the site. "

We are currently interviewing two individuals, one for the Deputy Director position and the other for the Communications Director position.  

Connect with PICISI via:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PICISIproject
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PICISI/
Coinblab: http://coinblab.com/profile/PICISI
Google +: https://plus.google.com/102315152462990304798/posts
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picisi/1580118548922587
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:00:39 PM

We are pleased to present to you the most recent articles involving PICISI and one of its sponsors:

HYPER Sponsors The PICISI Project, And Takes Over Another Coin
http://themerkle.com/news/hyper-sponsors-the-picisi-project-and-takes-over-another-coin/

excerpt:

" ... At this moment in time, reports indicate that the head developer of HYPER is now in the process of taking over GoldPieces, which is another similar digital currency. By doing so, people from all around the world will be able to use both HYPER, but also GP for certain web-based RPGs and other games. Together with this, those who use HYPER will also be able to sponsor projects via PICISI, which is a crowdfunding platform, similar to Kickstarter, but which accepts the use of digital currencies ..."
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

Hows the program going? Any updates for us?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:30:29 PM

Hows the program going? Any updates for us?

It is good to hear from you jerelmZ, the latest update was posted above your post.   

We are cultivating lots of relationships within the crowdfunding space (CF sites, media, investors, inventors, etc ...).    Many of those relationships will be revealed after we launch the site.   Before we could launch the currency and the site we need to recruit 4 more admins:

1) Deputy Director
2) Communications Director
3) Promotions Director
and
4) Content Director

if you would like to help us build the PICISI community you are invited to go to: www.PICISI.com and let us know you want to volunteer, we will give you assignments you can do anytime you wish.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:15:24 AM

We are pleased to present to you the most recent articles about PICISI:

PICISI: Crowdfunding Evolution
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/picisi/

excerpt:

" ... PICISI will convert all their collected fiat fees and use the funds to buy Pi at public exchanges. “If we have an exchange sponsor we will buy Pi exclusively at that exchange,” said the PICISI team. “We will do what we can to make Pi very strong.”

PICISI will not restrict their campaigns, and may employ the assistance of other crowdfunding platforms. “Community allows for thoughtful consideration of major issues, they tend to make better decisions which is why larger groups are often sought when making critical decision (jury, supreme court, board of directors, etc …) ,  and community allows for combining of resources for the betterment of the community,” said PICISI ..."

We are pleased to present to you another recent articles involving PICISI and one of its sponsors:

HYPER Sponsors The PICISI Project, And Takes Over Another Coin
http://themerkle.com/news/hyper-sponsors-the-picisi-project-and-takes-over-another-coin/

excerpt:

" ... At this moment in time, reports indicate that the head developer of HYPER is now in the process of taking over GoldPieces, which is another similar digital currency. By doing so, people from all around the world will be able to use both HYPER, but also GP for certain web-based RPGs and other games. Together with this, those who use HYPER will also be able to sponsor projects via PICISI, which is a crowdfunding platform, similar to Kickstarter, but which accepts the use of digital currencies ..."
DavieT1337

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:22:05 PM

Nice Programm. I hope u guys keep it up Smiley

Seems to be a big hole in the Market. Other Portals doing it with Money did good claims.
good luck Cool

dHe_zHiq

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:45:15 PM

is needed how much funding is needed for picisi?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Armis (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:04:28 PM

Funding isn't an issue at this point, we need admins.  We need to recruit 4 more admins:

1) Deputy Director
3) Promotions Director
and
4) Content Director

Once the admins are in place then we could decide as a team how large we want to start -- big, bigger, or biggest.  We will always have fundraising options to consider the plan allows for he currency to be used to fund startup costs, multi-licencing costs, and or any other costs we choose to incur.  The thing is to know how much your team can produce and to budget accordingly.  PICISI is designed to be managed by 9 people, however we only need 6 to start, after we launch we expect to have tons of requests of all sorts so we could fill the remaining admin positions at that point.

PICISI is a very ambitious project that is difficult for many to understand until they experienced but once it is in action it will be very easy to understand and will attract an enormous amount of business.  Volunteers could help us in many different ways but we must have admins in order to meaningfully move forward.  If you are someone you know is interested in joining our admin team please contact us at PICISI.com

Nice Programm. I hope u guys keep it up Smiley

Seems to be a big hole in the Market. Other Portals doing it with Money did good claims.
good luck Cool

Thanks for the best wishes.

The major different between us and the other guys is that we will:

1)  have a major emphasis on sponsors,
2)  funds collection in fiat as well as cryptocurrency
3)  have a native currency for multiple uses
4)  employment of thousands of people worldwide to promote the site, sponsors, and campaigns.
and
5)  every campaign will receive some funding, some sponsorship, and some publicity

all we need are 4 more administrators to get started
dHe_zHiq

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:57:19 AM

Funding isn't an issue at this point, we need admins.  We need to recruit 4 more admins:

1) Deputy Director
3) Promotions Director
and
4) Content Director

Once the admins are in place then we could decide as a team how large we want to start -- big, bigger, or biggest.  We will always have fundraising options to consider the plan allows for he currency to be used to fund startup costs, multi-licencing costs, and or any other costs we choose to incur.  The thing is to know how much your team can produce and to budget accordingly.  PICISI is designed to be managed by 9 people, however we only need 6 to start, after we launch we expect to have tons of requests of all sorts so we could fill the remaining admin positions at that point.

PICISI is a very ambitious project that is difficult for many to understand until they experienced but once it is in action it will be very easy to understand and will attract an enormous amount of business.  Volunteers could help us in many different ways but we must have admins in order to meaningfully move forward.  If you are someone you know is interested in joining our admin team please contact us at PICISI.com

So, whether there are unfilled positions? if not why not make an ad or anything else, that could make other people interested in PICISI,
because a lot of people out there who are very experienced, but do not know this

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: