Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:10:06 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 05:59:54 AM by dooglus

MoneyPot (the game) never took public investments.

and:

I informally invested 53 BTC in the bankroll for about 24 hours and made 11 BTC, or in other words 20% overnight. Eric forcibly divested me the next day. Smiley

The game never took investments from the public. I came to a private arrangement with Eric to help him out with some coins when the site was going through a rough patch. I didn't actually even send him the 53 BTC, I just told him I would send it if he needed it. I guess it was the first ever "offsite investment", infinitely leveraged. Smiley

He still sent me the 11 BTC profit though.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
mfaspk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:45:36 AM

and:

I informally invested 53 BTC in the bankroll for about 24 hours and made 11 BTC, or in other words 20% overnight. Eric forcibly divested me the next day. Smiley

The game never took investments from the public. I came to a private arrangement with Eric to help him out with some coins when the site was going through a rough patch. I didn't actually even send him the 53 BTC, I just told him I would send it if he needed it. I guess it was the first ever "offsite investment", infinitely leverasged. Smiley

Yes, that was the confusing part.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:51:35 AM

and:

The game never took investments from the public. I came to a private arrangement with Eric to help him out with some coins when the site was going through a rough patch. I didn't actually even send him the 53 BTC, I just told him I would send it if he needed it. I guess it was the first ever "offsite investment", infinitely leverasged. Smiley

Yes, that was the confusing part.

That doesn't seem like the confusing part, but rather thats what you called being honest and transparent. That just how some of the sites operate.
mfaspk

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:06:36 AM

That doesn't seem like the confusing part, but rather thats what you called being honest and transparent. That just how some of the sites operate.

Yes yes why not, sure, +1 Kudos to both Rhavar and Dooglus. Smiley
BitBatFan

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:53:42 AM

I don't know how dadice can still insist not to show cold wallet.
If you have invest option it's logical to show public funds. End of story.
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:28:29 AM

Due to public criticism in this thread, the management of DaDice has decided to close the investment option on the site to the public.

Our existing investors have been notified, and those who choose to continue investing with us will still be able to do so privately and at their own discretion.

Management will then decide at a later stage in the development of the site, to reopen the investment option to the public.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:58:28 AM

Due to public criticism in this thread, the management of DaDice has decided to close the investment option on the site to the public.

Our existing investors have been notified, and those who choose to continue investing with us will still be able to do so privately and at their own discretion.

Management will then decide at a later stage in the development of the site, to reopen the investment option to the public.

I dont think people will trust you anymore with their investment. It is not really hard to prove this. Stunna has offered his help to just prove it to him than making it publicly. You are hurting your own reputation here
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:01:25 AM

I dont think people will trust you anymore with their investment. It is not really hard to prove this. Stunna has offered his help to just prove it to him than making it publicly. You are hurting your own reputation here

Please see the above official statement. Those that wish to remain may do so and I believe are. The investment facility is no longer available to the public making this a moot point now
mfaspk

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:10:55 AM

Leave stunna aside... stunna has enough trouble on his own, he is yet to explain "Hufflepuff" issue even after robinhood has had banged PD once, everytime he is asked this question he says his bankroll is private and doesn't concern other... well guess what, now Da Dice can say the same thing practically... None of your business anymore.
ClevaRookie

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

Well done to DaDice for taking this step! I think it is a brave and good decision with what has been happening here.

I hope now that all the DaDice bashing and FUD will stop and we can see this site grow to be the best!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:10:11 AM

Leave stunna aside... stunna has enough trouble on his own, he is yet to explain "Hufflepuff" issue even after robinhood has had banged PD once, everytime he is asked this question he says his bankroll is private and doesn't concern other... well guess what, now Da Dice can say the same thing practically... None of your business anymore.

What do you mean he has yet to explain hufflepuff?? It was already explained, that guy cheated and won a lot of money, whats so difficult to understand about that? Primedice doesnt accept investments as far as i know, dadice does and thats why someone asked for it, they could have showed it and end of story, not showing it just says that they are lying since i dont see any other reason not to show it publicly

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:15:44 AM

Wow, such a drastic move. Sounds like solvency cannot be proven and the case is closed.

cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:16:12 AM

What do you mean he has yet to explain hufflepuff?? It was already explained, that guy cheated and won a lot of money, whats so difficult to understand about that? Primedice doesnt accept investments as far as i know, dadice does and thats why someone asked for it, they could have showed it and end of story, not showing it just says that they are lying since i dont see any other reason not to show it publicly

Stunna didnt give an explanation yet about the issue on how it is done by huffle, he only said they cheated but no proof yet

i guess only time can tell if they are ponzi or not but as i see dadice right now they are doing good without any issues on the game
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:27:28 AM

i guess only time can tell if they are ponzi or not but as i see dadice right now they are doing good without any issues on the game

That's the thing, we don't want it to turn into another scam and would rather catch it early for the sake of the bitcoin community.

The fact that DaDice gets so defensive and never really answers any questions shows, without any doubt, they are lying about something.
mfaspk

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:28:07 AM

cheated? or a flaw in system which should have been discovered and fixed after robinhood scene? either way it doesn't matter! Stunna promised to write more (in other words explain) about the hufflepuff = robinhood scene after hufflepuff incidient but never did. that is what I am talking about Smiley He is a busy man! and thats the whole point of my post earlier, leave him aside, why should PD vouch for DD anyway?
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:29:03 AM

Sadly not doing so always does look very suspicious and will only make people more concerned especially when scammers try pull this trick. Not saying da dice are scammers but the best way to get everyone's confidence and trust in you back would be to just provide satisfactory evidence but it doesn't look like they're willing to do this.  

Stunna promised an explanation of how it actually went down which he has yet to do. I believe he will post the full account at some point but stunna and primedice like to take their time as we all know.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:31:25 AM

holy shit, a newbie is the only one defending the site, such a cool story.. fcking cool story

~ dinja and kody_oberbrunner bahaha

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
mfaspk

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:34:18 AM

That's the thing, we don't want it to turn into another scam and would rather catch it early for the sake of the bitcoin community.
The fact that DaDice gets so defensive and never really answers any questions shows, without any doubt, they are lying about something.

"Solvency" is the thing for investors or at the very least potential investors. If da dice didn't provide cold storage address, doesn't mean they didn't intend to prove solvency as they did offer an alternative way for it. Anyway if they didn't offer cold storage, it clearly means they are not interested in potential investors (but it doesn't matter any more!) now that the investment system is gone and bankroll now being totally private means this whole debate can finally come to an end.

Anyway as I was saying "solvency" is for real people not for the ones who sell their moral and ethical values with absolutely no self esteem, yes  I am talking about you, who apparently sells his soul against some bitcoin dust by saying "All I can offer is trolling other dice threads and piss people off...."... What are you? A BCT prostitute? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820234.msg9264553#msg9264553
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:43:08 AM

"Solvency" is the thing for investors or at the very least potential investors. If da dice didn't provide cold storage address, doesn't mean they didn't intend to prove solvency as they did offer an alternative way for it. Anyway if they didn't offer cold storage, it clearly means they are not interested in potential investors (but it doesn't matter any more!) now that the investment system is gone and bankroll now being totally private means this whole debate can finally come to an end.

Anyway as I was saying "solvency" is for real people not for the ones who sell their moral and ethical values with absolutely no self esteem, yes  I am talking about you, who apparently sells his soul against some bitcoin dust by saying "All I can offer is trolling other dice threads and piss people off...."... What are you? A BCT prostitute? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820234.msg9264553#msg9264553

dadice were caught that they dont have the funds that they claim.. end of story bra

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

dadice were caught that they dont have the funds that they claim.. end of story bra

Nope. They are unable to provide the so called proof of solvency. Doesn't mean they didn't have the funds they claim.
I am aware of the marketing budget, and I am positive they have the funds they claim they have..

And I hope you know what kelly is right?

A few answers here may be of interest in resolving the above queries and statements

Let us look at an example: A Bitcoin exchange typically offers an instant withdrawal feature, and might be a steward over hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins. To minimize the possibility that an intruder could steal the entire reserve in a security breach, the operator of the website follows a best practice by keeping the majority of the reserve in cold storage, or in other words, not present on the web server or any other computer. The only amount kept on the server is the amount needed to cover anticipated withdrawals.

Q. Is it possible to run away with coins in cold storage?

A. You generate a wallet on the offline computer the same way that you do on an online computer. This makes sure your Bitcoin private keys are in cold storage. You then make a “watching-only” copy of that wallet to be used imported on the online computer. Using this watching-only wallet, you can generate addresses and monitor payments exactly the same as any other wallet. In order to send money, you will be doing the following:

Create unsigned transaction (online).
    Sign it (offline).
    Broadcast it (online).

Q. Why other dice sites provide cold storage addresses?

A. Main purpose of cold storage is to ensure protection of coins against hackers, there is NO guarantee of any sort that admin (such as Dean of PocketRocketCasino) won't SCAM you eventually. All   the funds in any cold wallet (for instances PocketRocketCasino's one) are as fragile as any ordinary wallet as private key holder can RUN with your coins at any time, there is nothing stopping them from doing so.
 Note to the technical sites that should be considered as well.
 Let's assume we have only one investor who has invested 100 btc at kelly 10

That's all

So we would have a bankroll of 1000 btc, shown to everyone who would wish to check.
 However, the cold wallet would only show 100 btc.
Now, with more and more investors and different kelly selections, the picture is even more bizarre
 Like ours:
 Bankroll is currently 924
Actually available 546

This means that we still have not reached the 10% originally stipulated

We have another issue as well. Our largest investor in the site does not wish to have this publicly known.

We have the most advanced stats site of any dice site and strive to be as transparent as possible, but we cannot act against the wishes of our members, particularly our largest investor.

As a matter of fact the investor came to our public chat to discuss his concerns and that it was witnessed by many other members. The reason behind the investors statements: Privacy concerns

In addition we have decided to provide each investor who has invested a minimum of 1 BTC their own private cold storage address.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: