Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM  (Read 43694 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:47:54 PM

As it seems that Rock Xie (http://weibo.com/rockxie) has released the following statement on weibo.com...

Google Translate :-

Too many people ask, what unified response.

At 17:24 on March 3, 2015

AMHash is RockMiner and AsicMiner cooperation projects, RM equivalent of AM's underwriters, the force responsible for the operator to sell, as well as the construction and improvement AMHash platform, responsible for depositing after dividends, to answer customer questions. Because at that time had no money RM production machines, began to take an asset-light line, specialized in sales and service, just roast cat also sell power demand cloud count, so this project started. About AMHash things, the current best solution is still the cat appeared, such as grilled deal with the matter. The company now Dumen AM through legal channels or the like on the basic does not make sense, if effective, we would have done. The key is to find the most grilled cat on dividends up to any aggressive behavior irrational have no significance.

After problems with mine, we do not timely disclosure, there is a reason. AM and mine was still in negotiations, and also mass production machine, grilled cat in Inner Mongolia and Ningxia, said soon deploy a new force calculation, these three points will soon make up more p. That is equivalent to the time it is just a small thing, on which the AM will fill the vacancy losses, dividends, and has no effect, because the dividend is 100PPS, as long as there is money there is no problem points, the public announcement, but also bring some unnecessary trouble.

The dividend was set aside money in our hands, probably only to about January 10, all others have been paid to AM, these are payment records. We never thought that the link between grilled cat suddenly not on, while other companies were AM but no matter what happens, even Williams told me that he did not hand access to the company's purse, wallet in hand roasted cat all have to wait roast cat.

Many people are very anxious, always ask AM is not running, say mine is also dismissed. I want to say is how to run on foot? AMHash for AM it is not a lot of money, we had the budget support to the end of the contract, as long as it is estimated less than 2500btc, who for this foot? He walked the long run, will not wait until now. Did not even have a family? They also reported the matter at home, but also can not contact him, we are now concerned about his personal safety.

AM removed a test mine, in order to save money, after a month, but also tens of thousands of mines spending, and now there is no demand, naturally dismissed.

The key problem is that there is anything specific roast cat go, and I do not know, an estimated 60 percent come from private business, 40% of it is official pressure, specifically to wait for him to come back before we know.

All problems and other baked cat needs arise, because the hands of other people now have no money.

We also communicate with people and AM, including directors abroad, we discuss solutions, please be patient, and so on.

Source: http://weibo.com/p/1001603816360214946715

I have translated this in the best way possible, so that it is more understandable.

Title: Too many people have asked, so here is a general response.

AMHash is a joint project between AsicMiner and RockMiner. Rockminer is the seller for AMHash, so we are responsible to sell the hashrate, and develop the platform, collect the earnings and send out dividends, and resolve customer queries. This is because Rockminer no longer had any ASICS, and and we could only provide technical support and provide reselling services. Coincidentally, friedcat wanted to sell the hashrate, and so we cooperated and we started this project, AMHash. About the current situation of AMHash, the best way to resolve this would be to wait for friedcat to appear and resolve this. Trying to recuperate funds via law enforcement will be of little to no use, since if we could have done anything, we would've. Now, the key is to find friedcat and have him put up the dividends, and any unrealistic/extreme acts will serve no purpose.

We didn't announce that there were problems in the datacentres for a reason. We were still negotiating with the datacentres/mines, and ASICS being mass produced (< not very sure about this part). Friedcat said that there would be more hashrate deployed in Inner Mongolia and in Hening (和宁), so 3.x Petahashes would be deployed and could fix the current problems. This meant that, friedcat said, there would be no problems as the earnings could be covered and the dividends paid out, and releasing the news would just cause unnecessary panic.

Many people were panicking, asking if AsicMiner had run for it, and asking if the mining farms/datacentres had been shut down. How are we going to run for it? AMHash is not a lot of money to AsicMiner, and after our calculations, we only earn around 2500BTC. Who would run for this? If we wanted to run for it, we would've done so a lot earlier, and we wouldn't wait until now. Would we abandon our families? friedcat's family also reported this to the police, but we still can't find him. What we are worried about is his safety.

AsicMiner stopped some test mining farms/datacentres, since they were too costly to continue operating, and so, it is natural to shut them down.

The key point is, what happened to friedcat, even I don't know. My guess would be 60% personal issues, 40% work problems. We would only know when he comes back.

I am still talking to people from AsicMiner, including overseas shareholders. We are looking for a solution, please wait patiently.

Note: Some translations may be incorrect, such as we/I/they, since I did this in a rush and my Chinese isn't perfect, especially if I am reading Simplified Chinese.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:34:28 PM

As it seems that Rock Xie (http://weibo.com/rockxie) has released the following statement on weibo.com...

Google Translate :-

Too many people ask, what unified response.

At 17:24 on March 3, 2015

AMHash is RockMiner and AsicMiner cooperation projects, RM equivalent of AM's underwriters, the force responsible for the operator to sell, as well as the construction and improvement AMHash platform, responsible for depositing after dividends, to answer customer questions. Because at that time had no money RM production machines, began to take an asset-light line, specialized in sales and service, just roast cat also sell power demand cloud count, so this project started. About AMHash things, the current best solution is still the cat appeared, such as grilled deal with the matter. The company now Dumen AM through legal channels or the like on the basic does not make sense, if effective, we would have done. The key is to find the most grilled cat on dividends up to any aggressive behavior irrational have no significance.

After problems with mine, we do not timely disclosure, there is a reason. AM and mine was still in negotiations, and also mass production machine, grilled cat in Inner Mongolia and Ningxia, said soon deploy a new force calculation, these three points will soon make up more p. That is equivalent to the time it is just a small thing, on which the AM will fill the vacancy losses, dividends, and has no effect, because the dividend is 100PPS, as long as there is money there is no problem points, the public announcement, but also bring some unnecessary trouble.

The dividend was set aside money in our hands, probably only to about January 10, all others have been paid to AM, these are payment records. We never thought that the link between grilled cat suddenly not on, while other companies were AM but no matter what happens, even Williams told me that he did not hand access to the company's purse, wallet in hand roasted cat all have to wait roast cat.

Many people are very anxious, always ask AM is not running, say mine is also dismissed. I want to say is how to run on foot? AMHash for AM it is not a lot of money, we had the budget support to the end of the contract, as long as it is estimated less than 2500btc, who for this foot? He walked the long run, will not wait until now. Did not even have a family? They also reported the matter at home, but also can not contact him, we are now concerned about his personal safety.

AM removed a test mine, in order to save money, after a month, but also tens of thousands of mines spending, and now there is no demand, naturally dismissed.

The key problem is that there is anything specific roast cat go, and I do not know, an estimated 60 percent come from private business, 40% of it is official pressure, specifically to wait for him to come back before we know.

All problems and other baked cat needs arise, because the hands of other people now have no money.

We also communicate with people and AM, including directors abroad, we discuss solutions, please be patient, and so on.

Source: http://weibo.com/p/1001603816360214946715

I have translated this in the best way possible, so that it is more understandable.

AMHash is a joint project between AsicMiner and RockMiner. Rockminer is the seller for AMHash, so we are responsible to sell the hashrate, and develop the platform, collect the earnings and send out dividends, and resolve customer queries. This is because Rockminer no longer had any ASICS, and and we could only provide technical support and provide reselling services. Coincidentally, friedcat wanted to sell the hashrate, and so we cooperated and we started this project, AMHash. About the current situation of AMHash, the best way to resolve this would be to wait for friedcat to appear and resolve this. Trying to recuperate funds via law enforcement will be of little to no use, since if we could have done anything, we would've. Now, the key is to find friedcat and have him put up the dividends, and any unrealistic/extreme acts will serve no purpose.

We didn't announce that there were problems in the datacentres for a reason. We were still negotiating with the datacentres/mines, and ASICS being mass produced (< not very sure about this part). Friedcat said that there would be more hashrate deployed in Inner Mongolia and in Hening (和宁), so 3.x Petahashes would be deployed and could fix the current problems. This meant that, friedcat said, there would be no problems as the earnings could be covered and the dividends paid out, and releasing the news would just cause unnecessary panic.

Many people were panicking, asking if AsicMiner had run for it, and asking if the mining farms/datacentres had been shut down. How are we going to run for it? AMHash is not a lot of money to AsicMiner, and after our calculations, we only earn around 2500BTC. Who would run for this? If we wanted to run for it, we would've done so a lot earlier, and we wouldn't wait until now. Would we abandon our families? friedcat's family also reported this to the police, but we still can't find him. What we are worried about is his safety.

AsicMiner stopped some test mining farms/datacentres, since they were too costly to continue operating, and so, it is natural to shut them down.

The key point is, what happened to friedcat, even I don't know. My guess would be 60% personal issues, 40% work problems. We would only know when he comes back.

I am still talking to people from AsicMiner, including overseas shareholders. We are looking for a solution, please wait patiently.

Note: Some translations may be incorrect, such as we/I/they, since I did this in a rush and my Chinese isn't perfect, especially if I am reading Simplified Chinese.

Thank u so much for this. There has been rumor going around that FriedCat is kidnapped and has been taken to Mongolia. It is at least clear now that the mention of Mongolia is because of Miner installation, not kidnapping.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

Thanks for the translation
Will keep watching this issue as its getting interesting blockchain movements as well
https://blockchain.info/fr/address/15h6A2a3D31vRviBDdSpvhLtYJq3aePhdW

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:50:13 PM

I don't know how anyone can believe the AMHASH fairy tale when they have changed the story (lied) 3 times now:

1.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10392962#msg10392962

2.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885

3.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10631414#msg10631414

And they are so cynical that want us to sit and wait for the infamous friedcat for him to appear in its own free will, not even that they are searching for him.

This is an insult, fight back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0

JOIN THE HUNT

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
GermanGiant

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:21:36 PM

I don't know how anyone can believe the AMHASH fairy tale when they have changed the story (lied) 3 times now:

1.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10392962#msg10392962

2.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885

3.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10631414#msg10631414

And they are so cynical that want us to sit and wait for the infamous friedcat for him to appear in its own free will, not even that they are searching for him.

This is an insult, fight back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0

JOIN THE HUNT

I wonder what would Puppet, Mabshark, Mr. Teal, Ruskul or Jimmothy would have done by now if either CloudMinr.io or CloudMining.website changed their version like this...  Roll Eyes
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:26:13 PM

Sure not calling for a manhunt.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:28:02 PM

Thank u so much for this. There has been rumor going around that FriedCat is kidnapped and has been taken to Mongolia. It is at least clear now that the mention of Mongolia is because of Miner installation, not kidnapping.

Can you please link the rumour of this?
ujka

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:29:51 PM

Rumor started with that google translated post. Mongolia was mentioned. That was enough for a rumor to start. Then every repost added more FUD.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:19:35 PM

dont worry if you follow 101 your coins are safe

AMhash                                   => 0/7 = Legit (if you buy directly) / divs momentarily (?) suspended
ujka

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:25:54 PM

You skipped over disclaimer, didn't you?

Disclaimer

being legit does not equal being a good investment. By and large, cloud mining has not been profitable historically, and I dont expect it  will.  I do not recommend you invest in (cloud) mining at all, but if you do, at least invest in a company that will actually contribute to securing the blockchain and is not extremely likely to just steal your money.

Also, being rated as legit here doesnt guarantee you anything. All it shows is that said company has provided reasonable evidence it is a real company and your investment is backed by actual hashrate. It doesnt guarantee they wont scam you, and it certainly doesnt imply anything about profitability.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:35:42 PM

Sure not calling for a manhunt.

Maybe they're still worried about that Mongolian kidnapping & are trying to haelp?
Those Mongols are ruthless, ever heard of Genghis Attila the Khan?   I remember reading a well-researched article on mises.org about wild hordes (herds??) of Mongol Pirate Corvettes chasing down scurrying Clipper Junks around the wind-swept waters of Eurasia Minor and up the gawping delta[s?] of the Ancient Nile ...look, OK, I'm American, geography isn't really my thing, mighta got a few details wrong, but you get the gist, right?  Bad shit.  Dangerous foreigners, stealing our monyz.  
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:37:46 PM

hes a troll, please ignore him.

I do not believe FC is doing a runner. He owns the majority of AM shares. if he wanted to scam it would be smarter to do this; start paying dividends weekly for a few weeks. when the share price goes up to about 2 btc each and trading volume goes crazy, surreptitiously dump shares in 10 and 15 even 20-25 lots. dump shares amidst frenzied share trading volumes undetected. THEN cut and run, disappear, fake a suicide, w/ever.
what is happening now is either outside interference or "act of god"
im worried.
BUT
if FC can emerge from this unscathed, even merely alive, he really is "The Chosen One"
something tells me he is in a shallow grave out in Mongolia.

can someone identify his wallet, see if the coins are moving and see to where?
any internet detectives out there.

and yes-to all actually concerned about this matter - Place NLC and silverspoons on "ignore"
AirWolf

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:40:01 PM

AMhash                                   => 0/7 = Legit (if you buy directly) / divs momentarily (?) suspended

What it is also very suspicious is the booming silence of Mr Puppet, #1 backer of AMHASH legitimacy...

GermanGiant

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:43:35 PM

What it is also very suspicious is the booming silence of Mr Puppet, #1 backer of AMHASH legitimacy...

Not only Puppet. There is a pet team of troll FC used to have. That list includes Puppet, Mabshark, Jimmothy & Mr. Teal.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:48:44 PM

Not only Puppet. There is a pet team of troll FC used to have. That list includes Puppet, Mabshark, Jimmothy & Mr. Teal.

Exactly, and all of them are silent, i remember how active and how many data those provided when PBmining went down that i didn't even have to run an info reward...

AirWolf

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:49:14 PM

Some first results:

Apparently, Friedcat name is Della Lu, at asicminer.usb@gmail.com unconfirmed yet, but under investigation

https://blockchain.info/address/1FQ11rq2hAYHk17VfvsBMuv3hjfY9CCpLt

Thanks for the bit FastByte33, if this confirms, you have earned a seat on the hunt

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:01:26 AM

This is why i trust noone, no person, no cloud-hashing service, and no cloud/online wallets. Bitcoin is heaven for scammers, and u simply can't trust anyone anymore.
And of all times, now when the price started the recovery we just simply must have bad news to torch it down once more.
Hope this doesnt end up as bad as it looks now.

cheers
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:02:06 AM

and yes-to all actually concerned about this matter - Place NLC and silverspoons on "ignore"

Didn't NotLamchop warn you about the last slick investment, Active Mining?  How's that going for you?

Enjoy your losses Smiley

TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:07:38 AM

Soooooo why has there been no news on the actual AMHash site?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Can any of these "facts" be verified by anyone. Can somebody post an email for havelock or Alex@amhas.com to the effect that any of this isn't BS?Huh??

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:20:32 AM

Maybe it is just me, but it seems a lot easier to go after Ponzi's and Scammers in the USA.  Other countries seem to not care, or do not have the means to go after them.  I will say this is not always the case but look at BFL and Cointerra easily found and dragged to court.

Having to resort to an all out manhunt to take any action is more then most people should have to deal with.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: