Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought an account , and received a negative reputation a month later  (Read 3744 times)
lolled

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:44:09 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 10:23:59 AM by lolled

The message above inthe picture  shows that Ume contacted TBZ at a time , hourse before he sold and gave me the account details (2nd picture in the link above. )
Ume was banned for some other reason, and Twipple got banned due to begging  ^

It happened at the same time as a coincidence, and can be confirmed by a mod.
Nope. And how would you know the reason that Ume was banned? lol(led)
What Nope? How do you know it wasn't banned?
Did I ever say I know the reason why Ume was banned ? lol(led) back.
I just said,I know why Twipple was banned. It was because Ume before selling the account, sent a message begging. To prove which, I provided the picture above.

5. I was the one who created the scam accusation against Ume, and its funny, that I am the one paying for it.
If you seriously think that you could create a scam accusation against Ume one day and then the same day try to buy an account from him and seriously think it is not involved in some kind of scam then I am sorry but you are an idiot.
Ok , here you are wrong again. Without reading things , you shouldn't comment.
The scam accusation against Ume wasn't against some shitty he had done. It was for the reason , that he was giving out loans only to get more accounts in his possession. He hasn't been in any scam that I know of.
I checked Twipples account before buying it. It wasn't involved involved in any scam.

5. I was the one who created the scam accusation against Ume, and its funny, that I am the one paying for it.
If you seriously think that you could create a scam accusation against Ume one day and then the same day try to buy an account from him and seriously think it is not involved in some kind of scam then I am sorry but you are an idiot.
I am off for work, and will wait for Ume to reply when he is back online .
Right, "he"

Excuse me ? I can't go to work without your permission now ? I don't have time like you to stay on the forum 24 hours, farming 100's of accounts and selling them .
Maybe you should let your ego out of the way ,and make a sensible judgement, that I purchased an account from Ume, and I am not scamming or was involved in any scam  of any kind.

ALso, I am not sure about the signing transactions part yet, but please confirm this for me :
Are you saying that Twipple was an alt of taco , because the address that twipple posted : 15ZX2yUZio9HeSWUeWubxznQyaYcYFBFzB

had the funds move into another address 17c2cHYmTT4LzRfi3UPP8ozcRHbxTrwca6 , which has a previous input from an address: 1Fo6Uy8JWnV9SnDM5LBnYA8nnCQgbfbyDT

Which was involved with taco ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:30:04 AM

I think it is too late, it's better to avoid this type of thread (better to "discuss" via PM). Good luck.
lolled

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:34:06 AM

I think it is too late, it's better to avoid this type of thread (better to "discuss" via PM). Good luck.

Well Honestly, I don't mind it being late. I did send him a PM, but he never replied but continued the discussion here.
Its good to have such memebers in the community who keep a watch out for scams. I created this account lolled, for the exact same purpose.
But Quickseller is overdoing it. Its pretty clear that I bought Twipple, even then he chose to not remove his trust.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:21:18 PM

Well Honestly, I don't mind it being late. I did send him a PM, but he never replied but continued the discussion here.
Its good to have such memebers in the community who keep a watch out for scams. I created this account lolled, for the exact same purpose.
But Quickseller is overdoing it. Its pretty clear that I bought Twipple, even then he chose to not remove his trust.

No, you sent me one PM and then literally 5 mins later you created this thread.

I disagree with most of what you said above however I am not going to respond to each point individually.

Either way. Just because you purchased an account that was involved with a scam and/or associated with a scammer does not mean that any negative trust that results from such scam should be removed.
/thread
lolled

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:45:44 PM

No, you sent me one PM and then literally 5 mins later you created this thread.

Thats not true. I sent you a message yesterday . Here is proof. Still denying it ?

I am going to ask you one last thing
I am not sure about the signing transactions part yet, but please confirm this for me :
Are you saying that Twipple was an alt of taco , because the address that twipple posted : 15ZX2yUZio9HeSWUeWubxznQyaYcYFBFzB

had the funds move into another address 17c2cHYmTT4LzRfi3UPP8ozcRHbxTrwca6 , which has a previous input from an address: 1Fo6Uy8JWnV9SnDM5LBnYA8nnCQgbfbyDT

Which was involved with taco's address ?

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:33:26 PM

Can't make sense out of this PM I just received, HALP!

Hi the ButterZone.
I just saw your trust on my profile , and I wanted to request you to remove it.

"Begging over PM, I have no idea who this is. Typo is theirs.

"hey can you give me some btc as a firned ?""

There was actually a negative trust on my account because of some other issue, on which I had several threads on the Meta Section, so I didn't bother with the negative trust. But now just wanted to clarify things with you. I bought the account from Ume on 31st January. That is also the time he claimed ownership of this account, as he had received it because of a defaulted loan. He used the account before selling it to me to send you the PM for begging.

Proof that I bought it and it was sent to me , after the PM was sent to you:
https://i.imgur.com/GdW3BlD.png

Also an unedited post by me addressing the fact that he begged over PM to you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg10634918#msg10634918

All this was  before you came to the defaulted list. If you need any other proof , please let me know.
Thank you

Compare this:

Hi, This is an accusation against Ume https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366936

I bought this account from him this month. Obviously, I am wiilling to provide all the proof for it.

"This" month=March.

With this:

I bought the account from Ume on 31st January.

That month=January. 2 whole months off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLezV_FmX38

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php only goes back 1 month, so I can't verify whether the password was changed at the alleged time of account sale.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:42:04 PM

I might be able to halp you if you send me some BTC as a firned  Cheesy

It seems that the sale was in fact faked and he slipped up that no one caught on. I would prepare to get your inbox spammed by a lot of PM's from this person.

I knew that something was going to happen similar to this when you got tee-added to BadBears list.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

Ok, then the only PM I'm interested in at this point is from a mod/staff member who can show a preponderance of the evidence (logs, hostnames, etc) one way or the other. Don't PM me again Twipple, unless a mod/staff has told you they PMed me that first.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:16:01 PM

Ok, then the only PM I'm interested in at this point is from a mod/staff member who can show a preponderance of the evidence (logs, hostnames, etc) one way or the other. Don't PM me again Twipple, unless a mod/staff has told you they PMed me that first.

I would be happy to PM an admin or Mod to check that for you and confirm it.
I would also be happy to have an escrow log in to my account and check the messages to confirm that.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:17:19 PM

It seems that the sale was in fact faked and he slipped up that no one caught on. I would prepare to get your inbox spammed by a lot of PM's from this person.
Quickseller now whats your problem again ? Why do you think it was faked ? I was the one who started the scam accusation against Ume(before any negative trust was added) , Why would I be stupid enough to do that ?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:24:00 AM

Quickseller now whats your problem again ? Why do you think it was faked ? I was the one who started the scam accusation against Ume(before any negative trust was added) , Why would I be stupid enough to do that ?

This?

-snip-
Compare this:

Hi, This is an accusation against Ume https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366936

I bought this account from him this month. Obviously, I am wiilling to provide all the proof for it.

"This" month=March.

With this:

I bought the account from Ume on 31st January.

That month=January. 2 whole months off.

-snip-

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 06:51:47 PM

theymos finally sent me an IP-redacted seclog AFTER Twipple quoted theymos sending the IP-unredacted one.

Code:
+---------------------+---------------+----------+
| UTC Time            | ip            | type     |
| 2015-01-25 14:57:57 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-25 17:53:01 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:49:55 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:53:13 | x             | Password |

Password events 2 & 3 were from IPs in a netblock with munir.ahmed @ ptcl.net.pk in the WHOIS. Googled that email and found http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CZPFGta1 - is that Ume?

abuse @ rdsnet.ro in WHOIS for the first IP.
jacek @ euronet.net.pl & piotrs @ euronet.net.pl in WHOIS for the last IP.

In an account sale, I can see if seller password starts as x (their original password), is provided to an escrow as x, the escrow changes it to y, gives it to the buyer as y, and the buyer changes it to z. That's 2 changes. But why change the password 4 times?

This all makes less sense as time goes on.

Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:56:50 PM

theymos finally sent me an IP-redacted seclog AFTER Twipple quoted theymos sending the IP-unredacted one.

Code:
| UTC Time            | ip            | type     |
| 2015-01-25 14:57:57 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-25 17:53:01 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:49:55 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:53:13 | x             | Password |

Password events 2 & 3 were from IPs in a netblock with munir.ahmed @ ptcl.net.pk in the WHOIS. Googled that email and found http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CZPFGta1 - is that Ume?

In an account sale, I can see if seller password starts as x (their original password), is provided to an escrow as x, the escrow changes it to y, gives it to the buyer as y, and the buyer changes it to z. That's 2 changes. But why change the password 4 times?

Yes , thats Ume. So Twipple changed the password on 25th , and provided it to Ume (for the loan) . Then Ume changed the password himself. (2nd one). Then when he sold it to me, He changed the password to the one which is in the the PM image I sent to you(3rd one), and then I am the last one to change it(4th)  after that.

chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:58:57 PM

Hah,  Quickseller.  I just take his comments with a gigantic grain of salt.  I wish there was some way to remove him from my trust list.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 07:03:26 PM

Code:

Yes , thats Ume. So Twipple changed the password on 25th , and provided it to Ume (for the loan) . Then Ume changed the password himself. (2nd one). Then when he sold it to me, He changed the password to the one is the PM image(3rd one), and then I am the last one to change it(4th) .

So this is the proof that the real Twipple, Ume and this Twipple are 3 individuals as their IPs are different, right?

Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

So this is the proof that the real Twipple, Ume and this Twipple are 3 individuals as their IPs are different, right?
Yes we are 3 different individuals. Now the thread has changed to the negative trust that TBZ has on me. That trust be on Ume and his alts.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 07:22:43 PM

Code:
| UTC Time            | ip            | type     |
| 2015-01-25 14:57:57 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-25 17:53:01 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:49:55 | x             | Password |
| 2015-01-31 10:53:13 | x             | Password |

Yes , thats Ume. So Twipple changed the password on 25th , and provided it to Ume (for the loan) . Then Ume changed the password himself. (2nd one). Then when he sold it to me, He changed the password to the one is the PM image(3rd one), and then I am the last one to change it(4th) .

No, it isn't, because one person can have multiple IP addresses across the globe if they want to.

How many hours of everyone's time has been wasted by account selling and throwing theories around about scammer alts, whether negs should be removed, etc? If this was my forum, every sold account would be banned, with some sort of algorithm to detect it (password change forces logout and immediate relogin from same IP, perhaps).

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

Code:

Assuming that none of the IP addresses can be linked to a known tor exit node or a VPN then it is most likely the account was sold.

The account was taken as collateral for a loan on the 25th by a scammer, the funds were not spent until after the loan was due. So the scammer changed the password (1) and gave it to Ume, then Ume changed it (2). Later after the OP opened a scam accusation against Ume, the account was sold to the OP likely because of pressure from the scam accusation. Escrow does not appear to be used so Ume changed the password (3) to give to the buyer when then changed it again (4).

While the account does appear to be sold, it does not change the fact that the OP engaged in extremely unethical behavior by opening a scam accusation against the seller ~2 hours before buying it via an alt.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:28:15 PM

No, it isn't, because one person can have multiple IP addresses across the globe if they want to.
Ofcourse they can, but you wanted the log for the password change, which I was able to get for you through theymos.
As for Ume and me being the same person, here is a thread by me  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941505.0

I started a scam accusation against Ume, for couple of things. Which should make it obvious that he and I are not the same person. The thread was started before any negative trust came on either Ume or Twipple.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

While the account does appear to be sold, it does not change the fact that the OP engaged in extremely unethical behavior by opening a scam accusation against the seller ~2 hours before buying it via an alt.

Unethical how ? I just bought an account from him, at the right market price. I didn't ask him to give it to me for cheap because of the loan either. Plus, its not worth a negative rep because I am not scamming anyone in any way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: