Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15460 times)
Daos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:32:48 PM

Stay tunned to this thread, I always get the job done...

Why then is never someone came up with the idea to hunt Hashie?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:34:19 PM

We already know everything about Hashie => http://hashiescam.blogspot.in

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:35:38 PM

Because my group never invested on Hashie

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
ATC

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:41:43 PM

I don't know how ActiveMining is going on, so can you get back our investment?
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:44:33 PM

I don't know how ActiveMining is going on, so can you get back our investment?

We don't have investments on that venture, however, if you message me directly, i can look into it

amhash

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

So since Dec/25/2014 you have been a PONZI, and instead of halting and come out clean on Dec/26 you continued to paint the illusion of a reputable business and allowing trade and paying dividends unsupported by real hardware?

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

[/quote]

Hi,

We understood all of your guys emotion, but we still need to wait FC's appearance ,when he comes back, we will solve everything very easily.

1. The mining farm happened in Dec/25/2014 was not a PONZI like you said, AM did have hashrates before that day, and they were also hurt by the farm partner.When problem happened, AM were talking and finding some way to solve it and continue to pay divs daily, how can you say that PONZI? Any problem been solved need time, hope you understand.

2. We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:17:38 PM

AMHASH replies... Is it insensitive to grab some popcorn? I mean if AirWolf is telling the truth this has just gotten serious. But it also underlines the old cliche of Bitcoin being used to track people down.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:28:29 PM

...We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

Who is "we"?  What's your name, bro?
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:31:05 PM

This is getting absurd, man. I think I'll just go and join the team of people who believe FC has been catnapped or something. Doesn't sound like him. But what do you know, people are only people and everyone has greed in them.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

Hi,

We understood all of your guys emotion, but we still need to wait FC's appearance ,when he comes back, we will solve everything very easily.

1. The mining farm happened in Dec/25/2014 was not a PONZI like you said, AM did have hashrates before that day, and they were also hurt by the farm partner.When problem happened, AM were talking and finding some way to solve it and continue to pay divs daily, how can you say that PONZI? Any problem been solved need time, hope you understand.

2. We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

Are you Rock Xie ? Why dont u post some pictures of FriedCat, so that people can identify him in case he is kidnapped ? Can u rephrase this translation in clear English => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10642909#msg10642909 ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:59:08 PM

Are you Rock Xie ? Why dont u post some pictures of FriedCat, so that people can identify him in case he is kidnapped ? Can u rephrase this translation in clear English => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10642909#msg10642909 ?

Yeah, we'd like a good translation of that post! The google translate version isn't very useful! We should tell people in Mongolia to keep their eyes peeled for FC! Maybe someone recognises him!

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary....

It is scary to think about what some people might do, however it could be a deterrent to some future scammers setting up "companies".

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:06:25 PM

So since Dec/25/2014 you have been a PONZI, and instead of halting and come out clean on Dec/26 you continued to paint the illusion of a reputable business and allowing trade and paying dividends unsupported by real hardware?

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

Hi,

Thanks,
AMHash Team
[/quote]

OK, you have chosen the kind of path where there is no return...

God have mercy of you, because we don't.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:20:15 PM

You have 24 hours.

Hi,

Thanks,
AMHash Team

You don't understand:

You are not dealing here with some "emotional guys", you are dealing here with professionals, as i told you, we already recovered our money from MtGox and PBmining, you will be no exception.

The hunting has already begun, check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0 a reward is being offered for your personal whereabouts, those of your families and friends.

Next step is to hire other professionals to get in personal contact with your relatives and friends if we don't get to you first.

We don't care about Mr. friedcat, we gave our money to you and you are the responsible, we are not going to wait as idiots for that individual to appear again in the year 2050. You may wait for him and then recover the money you will first return to us, but before that, you pay our money back, you wait for him, we don't.

Don't be stupid, 250BTC is an small amount that you together can cover right now, pay our shares, we will transfer them to you and problem solved. Money is something you can recover, but other personal things you will lose forever.

Until you agree and transfer the money, the hunt is on and soon we will be contacting your families and friends, first via internet and later personally. Again, don't be a fool, you can still solve this for an small amount of money, when we get to the next step, there is no coming back, no amount of money will stop them.

I really hope you act smart as Karpeles and Boyko did and saved their love ones a lot of hardship.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

You have 24 hours.

Hi,

Thanks,
AMHash Team

You don't understand:

You are not dealing here with some "emotional guys", you are dealing here with professionals, as i told you, we already recovered our money from MtGox and PBmining, you will be no exception.

The hunting has already begun, check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0 a reward is being offered for your personal whereabouts, those of your families and friends.

Next step is to hire other professionals to get in personal contact with your relatives and friends if we don't get to you first.

We don't care about Mr. friedcat, we gave our money to you and you are the responsible, we are not going to wait as idiots for that individual to appear again in the year 2050. You may wait for him and then recover the money you will first return to us, but before that, you pay our money back, you wait for him, we don't.

Don't be stupid, 250BTC is an small amount that you together can cover right now, pay our shares, we will transfer them to you and problem solved. Money is something you can recover, but other personal things you will lose forever.

Until you agree and transfer the money, the hunt is on and soon we will be contacting your families and friends, first via internet and later personally. Again, don't be a fool, you can still solve this for an small amount of money, when we get to the next step, there is no coming back, no amount of money will stop them.

I really hope you act smart as Karpeles and Boyko did and saved their love ones a lot of hardship.

I have one of the owner's social media details. Can I claim part of the Prize money ? If yes, will u please escrow it ?

tsm13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

Any chance we can direct the fund to take out NotLambChop. I have all his details if anyone wants to pay him a visit.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:56:31 PM

Any chance we can direct the fund to take out NotLambChop. I have all his details if anyone wants to pay him a visit.

eh that made me google that name.. there s pages and pages of this troll..

notlambchopJul 31, 2002
I am a new member. My name on the internet is notlambchop. My friends
have told me to not tell anyone where I live or what my real name is
because they are afraid someone will find me. I can say that I live
in the United States of America and I am proud of that.
"notlambchop"

notlambchopFeb 9, 2005
because Mom and I are using the same computer. And the same
connection. Cuz I live at her house. I am her daughter. She is my
mother. Not to be confused with my aunt, who is also named Jean
Porter. My mother's sister. NLC
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TheIslanders/search/messages?advance=true&am=CONTAINS&at=email:notlambchop@&dm=IS_ANY&fs=false&count=10

guess thats a gal in the end.. Grin  Kiss
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:02:05 PM

He is a genius, now let's concentrate. The kids should go to sleep.

NotLambchop **
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:03:03 PM

.@hdbuck:  Oh noes!  Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:09:13 PM

.@hdbuck:  Oh noes!  Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

Shhh your mama needs the computer now..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: