Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:24:00 AM

OP since you are full member, i recommend you join sig campaigns, it's risk free, and make decent money per month.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

The link above is the comparisons among all of signature campaigns. So you can choose the best one for you.

If you can post a lot, dadice is the best one for you, with a 0.009btc/post, you can earn 0.09btc for 100 posts, and bonus will be added if your posts are very constructive. You can earn loyal points and the points will be converted to btc when you have 100 points, so generally you can make 0.5btc+ for a month if you are a good poster(100 constructive posts per week). Grin

It's not entirely risk free especially if you make poor posts or spam as you'll likely get your account banned pretty quick or denied payment, but if you make quality posts I think a signature campaign is the by far the best and easiest way to get ahold of some bitcoins.

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
you can invest into btctalk accounts, though it will be hard to make money, all other investments are just hyips
Yeah thats right. But a bitcointalk account that have a rank full member above and then you join that account in signature campaign so that you will earn or the money that you buy from that account can you take it back from that signature and also you have a profit.

Some people even farm accounts to sell on at a later date, but the market for them seems to be low at the moment so might not really be worth doing it as it takes 8 months I think to get a Senior account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:17:57 AM

OP since you are full member, i recommend you join sig campaigns, it's risk free, and make decent money per month.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

The link above is the comparisons among all of signature campaigns. So you can choose the best one for you.

If you can post a lot, dadice is the best one for you, with a 0.009btc/post, you can earn 0.09btc for 100 posts, and bonus will be added if your posts are very constructive. You can earn loyal points and the points will be converted to btc when you have 100 points, so generally you can make 0.5btc+ for a month if you are a good poster(100 constructive posts per week). Grin

It's not entirely risk free especially if you make poor posts or spam as you'll likely get your account banned pretty quick or denied payment, but if you make quality posts I think a signature campaign is the by far the best and easiest way to get ahold of some bitcoins.

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks
you can invest into btctalk accounts, though it will be hard to make money, all other investments are just hyips
Yeah thats right. But a bitcointalk account that have a rank full member above and then you join that account in signature campaign so that you will earn or the money that you buy from that account can you take it back from that signature and also you have a profit.

Some people even farm accounts to sell on at a later date, but the market for them seems to be low at the moment so might not really be worth doing it as it takes 8 months I think to get a Senior account.
Even if it tooks 8 months to get a senior rank, you can sell it. Sell it to high price so that your 8 months will be worth it.
Whitehouse

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:20:55 PM

Even if it tooks 8 months to get a senior rank, you can sell it. Sell it to high price so that your 8 months will be worth it.

From what I've seen recently Senior accounts seem to be going for not much over 0.2, so it would seem hardly worth it to sell for so little, especially when you can make that back in a month on a pay per post or two months on a fixed rate campaign. Might as well just keep it and earn from it yourself. Wouldn't be worth farming them unless the market picks back up.

Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:41:37 PM

Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Sell a product for Bitcoin.

Sell a service for Bitcoin.

Buy Bitcoin.

Mine Bitcoin.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

Sell a product for Bitcoin.

Sell a service for Bitcoin.

Buy Bitcoin.

Mine Bitcoin.

What do you mean by selling produt of bitcoin? And for mining bitcoin is that worth enough since there are so many scam site outside and our hardword will be in a waste if getting scammed by that scam site
Whitehouse

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:27:34 PM

What do you mean by selling produt of bitcoin?

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.

Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:37:08 PM

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.
Or you can sell your services offer your skills. You're payment will depends on your skills.
Kaneki

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

I think mining could be safer of the HYIP
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:37:48 PM

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:17:08 PM

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem

not really a problem , those are isolated cases, especially if you sell in real life, via internet anyone(in theory) should prefer bitcoin over fiat as a payment, you need maybe to explain them how it work and they will jump in for sure
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:19:40 PM

Simply but risky,gambling and betting, you just have to know how to manage properly your bank and the stakes in the bets
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:27:42 PM

I invest in BTCJam but it's very low paying, it depends on the listing.

faucet used to be profitable
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:28:18 AM

not really a problem , those are isolated cases, especially if you sell in real life, via internet anyone(in theory) should prefer bitcoin over fiat as a payment, you need maybe to explain them how it work and they will jump in for sure
Explain to them how it works or teach them how to make bitcoin so that they can also earn and learn to bitcointalk and they now accept the bitcoin as a payment because they didn't believe what they can't see.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:53:28 AM

...and very risky. Loans without collateral are a very dangerous stuff.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:58:17 AM

Simply but risky,gambling and betting, you just have to know how to manage properly your bank and the stakes in the bets

No that is not something I would advise even someone I disliked lol Gambling on anything except poker or if you are knowledgeable sports better is for fools and will not grow your bitcoin but will reduce it!

I grow my bitcoin buy buying it and then selling it locally for cash, it is quite slow to be fair but when I do get a sale it is nice profit. Buying and selling btct accounts has made me a few coins to.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:59:50 AM

...and very risky. Loans without collateral are a very dangerous stuff.

Yeah, that's why BTCJam make a reputation for the borrower. So that we can know the trusted borrower, and prevent the risk.

faucet used to be profitable
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:22:07 AM

Explain to them how it works or teach them how to make bitcoin so that they can also earn and learn to bitcointalk and they now accept the bitcoin as a payment because they didn't believe what they can't see.

this is what i'm saying, some people are to stubborn on something that they cannot understand, you need to "take care of them" and drive them to the correct answer of their questions
Whitehouse

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:22:32 AM

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:38:04 PM

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Its hard to explained to other people what they can do to bitcoin or what is bitcoin. They wont as a payment unless they try to use it or they know about bitcoin. How will you do that?  I didnt know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: