Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:10:06 AM

6-7 hours for posting, this is crazy, you should be payed a tons, if that was the case, you need 2-3 hours at best, unless you are writing wall of text everytime

Besides writing, a lot of time can go into checking out all the new threads. Maybe he does this in order to find enough places where he could write a post? At least it would be better than opening a random post and spam an opinion that was written already 10 times before with 2 lines of text.  Cheesy Thats what some do.

But if they do so they will be get banned from the campaign very soon. It is not the best idea to do i guess. It is better you post comments honestly and get paid for it. I would suggest if you are looking for a good signature campaign the bitmixer is the the best option.
They want only to be paid not to learn in different threads, about bitcoin and what is bitcoin are , its economy, how it use something like that.

Thats right. And that makes it possible to use hours for it. The thing is, one can chose to really only answer where you have something constructive to say or you can chose to go in every thread and make a post to everything. And if you have nothing to say really then these users have no other choice than to repeat what others wrote. Or they come up with "their opinion".

The thing is... campaign runners can spot these users very easy. You have to think about that they have to check all posts each week or so. And they have to give a rating to the quality.

Anyway... i really dont think that its possible to make 800 posts each week and getting a top rating for constructive posts.

I suggest to really only post if you have something usefull to add. Thats it. Then, depending on the campaign, you will get a good rating, which means a bonus in some campaigns. And this bonus is often worth a not small amount of posts too.  Tongue

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:42:09 PM

6-7 hours for posting, this is crazy, you should be payed a tons, if that was the case, you need 2-3 hours at best, unless you are writing wall of text everytime

Besides writing, a lot of time can go into checking out all the new threads. Maybe he does this in order to find enough places where he could write a post? At least it would be better than opening a random post and spam an opinion that was written already 10 times before with 2 lines of text.  Cheesy Thats what some do.

But if they do so they will be get banned from the campaign very soon. It is not the best idea to do i guess. It is better you post comments honestly and get paid for it. I would suggest if you are looking for a good signature campaign the bitmixer is the the best option.
They want only to be paid not to learn in different threads, about bitcoin and what is bitcoin are , its economy, how it use something like that.

Thats right. And that makes it possible to use hours for it. The thing is, one can chose to really only answer where you have something constructive to say or you can chose to go in every thread and make a post to everything. And if you have nothing to say really then these users have no other choice than to repeat what others wrote. Or they come up with "their opinion".

The thing is... campaign runners can spot these users very easy. You have to think about that they have to check all posts each week or so. And they have to give a rating to the quality.

Anyway... i really dont think that its possible to make 800 posts each week and getting a top rating for constructive posts.

I suggest to really only post if you have something usefull to add. Thats it. Then, depending on the campaign, you will get a good rating, which means a bonus in some campaigns. And this bonus is often worth a not small amount of posts too.  Tongue
Its so hard to monitor that people who only create a new topic but it nonsense because there so many participants of a signature campaign and you can't monitor their post because you have to do something like in real job.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:56:31 PM

i'm still in the side of thinking, that the constructiveness of a post isn't measured by its length, but by its content, and give your opinion is still a part of it

sometimes, some longer post, adds additional garbage, just to make that post look more constructive or more valued(it's a rare thing, but it does happen)

800 post per week it's crazy, it's more than 100 per day, none is making such amount, it would also be stressful

i'm wondering if someone is using a bot(like Xrunner) to post and use multiple account with different signature campaign, to raise his income to unbelievable level, maybe some chinese
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:04:39 PM

i'm still in the side of thinking, that the constructiveness of a post isn't measured by its length, but by its content, and give your opinion is still a part of it

sometimes, some longer post, adds additional garbage, just to make that post look more constructive or more valued(it's a rare thing, but it does happen)

800 post per week it's crazy, it's more than 100 per day, none is making such amount, it would also be stressful

i'm wondering if someone is using a bot(like Xrunner) to post and use multiple account with different signature campaign, to raise his income to unbelievable level, maybe some chinese

Yes more than 100 comments per day really sound wierd. I mean if you have to comment above 100 then i think you need to spend more than 12 to 14 hours on the PC and that sounds miserable and yes it would be definitely stressful. Cloudthink is giving really good payouts but cannot afford to trust that campaign what you say guys???
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 04:38:27 PM

At least ndnhc from dadice campaign seems to check all posts. And he told me its good to read real constructive posts once in a while besides those others that seem to be made to inflate post count only.

I think the length of a post can at least be interesting in marketing aspects since a reader is hold longer at a post, which means theres a higher chance that he sees and checks out the signature. And thats what its for.

Saying that... if someone really posts only oneliners then he most probably doesnt have much to say. Though of course i already had posts too where i was very short but explained something crucial in it. Those posts are counted in dadice as far as i know. Thats better than in other campaigns.

Yes, opinions are part of it. Only thing is that mostly you should help or put something to a thread. Most opinions dont help at all. You know... was some worth in reading the post? Thats the question.

And additional garbage... i think thats easy to spot if you check posts each week. Wink

I have read posts sometimes that i was sure were made with xrumer or some similar software. Though mostly for spamming links, one time for inflating post count. Maybe to sell the account later? I didnt see it with signature campaigns. I guess xrumer still would not be able to create such quality posts. Even though it can take answers from other forums to similar topics and so on. It still would be spotted easily. So i doubt xrumer will be of much use when it comes to inflating post count or signature campaigns.

doing 100 comments a day will get you banned! if you don't lose your eyesight Cheesy

as far as Cloudthink campaign goes, it is paying the participants every ~3 days and it has paid out so far.

Yes, they pay... for now. Only thing is, i wouldnt feel well promoting them since i believe the project is fake. So i would be paid by sending users into their doom.

I wonder if it works at all for them. With all the warnings i can only imagine its a loss business for the scammer till now. Maybe i underestimate it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:53:02 PM

~~~

Yes more than 100 comments per day really sound wierd. I mean if you have to comment above 100 then i think you need to spend more than 12 to 14 hours on the PC and that sounds miserable and yes it would be definitely stressful. Cloudthink is giving really good payouts but cannot afford to trust that campaign what you say guys???
doing 100 comments a day will get you banned! if you don't lose your eyesight Cheesy

as far as Cloudthink campaign goes, it is paying the participants every ~3 days and it has paid out so far.

Yes it is paying right now. But how long they will pay as this much higher payout is simply not possible that gives a feeling that it is a scam. At present he is paying every 3 days but how long he will pay and if it is a genuine campaign then the people would be earning really good.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:38:53 PM

~~~

100 a day is just insane. I tend to do like 5-7 daily tops during my office breaks when I feel like posting something, I don't try to be a smartass posting huge posts and don't flood, just regular posting as if I wasn't in a signature campaign.
For the time spent making 100 comments, you could make way more money flipping burgers.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:41:02 PM

~~~

100 a day is just insane. I tend to do like 5-7 daily tops during my office breaks when I feel like posting something, I don't try to be a smartass posting huge posts and don't flood, just regular posting as if I wasn't in a signature campaign.
For the time spent making 100 comments, you could make way more money flipping burgers.

Very Rightly said.
You need to qualitative rather then quantitative. Just post quality comments which can be in benefit of other users and which can provide some quality knowledge to the users. 100 comments in a day is something ridiculous. I mean how can one keep on commenting on the same topic over n over in a single day??

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:10:04 AM

~~~

Very Rightly said.
You need to qualitative rather then quantitative. Just post quality comments which can be in benefit of other users and which can provide some quality knowledge to the users. 100 comments in a day is something ridiculous. I mean how can one keep on commenting on the same topic over n over in a single day??

for me sign campaign its like bonus for me to learn about bitcoin and say hello to other friend who have same passion like me,and i would never assumed that its a job but its a hobby that you can make money with your passion Smiley
Dotakels

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:31:22 AM

~~~

Very Rightly said.

for me sign campaign its like bonus for me to learn about bitcoin and say hello to other friend who have same passion like me,and i would never assumed that its a job but its a hobby that you can make money with your passion Smiley
Yeah but the best answer to this question or to this thread is the investment not signature campaing because the question is the methods of growing not earning.
Dotakels

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:36:51 AM

~~~

Very Rightly said.

Yeah but the best answer to this question or to this thread is the investment not signature campaing because the question is the methods of growing not earning.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:39:44 AM

one thing that i did not see here much talked its the porviding of needs of porsper in market of new porducts you can inovate that can be conected to your btc profit i mean you need to work in busyness in order to inovate products of marketing and needs of people.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:36:42 PM

one thing that i did not see here much talked its the porviding of needs of porsper in market of new porducts you can inovate that can be conected to your btc profit i mean you need to work in busyness in order to inovate products of marketing and needs of people.
yeah, if you can start a business that accepts bitcoin in exchange for goods it would be awesome. like something that i saw recently in the forum about a new website that sells items that are used at every home.

but the problem is how successful can your business be? it is not just accepting bitcoin, you have to have a plan.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 4165

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:51:43 PM

~~~

Very Rightly said.

Investments are generally never safe from owner running away. Unless you want to take the risk, signature campaign would be the best choice. Growing can be interpreted as increasing your amount of Bitcoin through methods.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

~~~

Very Rightly said.

Investments are generally never safe from owner running away. Unless you want to take the risk, signature campaign would be the best choice. Growing can be interpreted as increasing your amount of Bitcoin through methods.
but I think the main discussion of this thread is about how you can grow the amount that you already have, not how to earn more.
of course signature campaign is the best way for most people. but for growing it I think you have to start trading, or lending people and get the profit.

Only Bitcoin
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

Hmm, 1 year ago, I would prefer trading. I earned 60BTC from altcoin trading last year. But I was scammed by some shit altcoins and lost my all of bitcoins, I was broke.

can you tell me more about what strategy you used for trading altcoins?, what coins you purchased?, any method you used?, sounds interesting trading altcoins, would love to hear from you, i personally had few hundred thousand stellars and made some profit.

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:45:59 PM

Hmm, 1 year ago, I would prefer trading. I earned 60BTC from altcoin trading last year. But I was scammed by some shit altcoins and lost my all of bitcoins, I was broke.

can you tell me more about what strategy you used for trading altcoins?, what coins you purchased?, any method you used?, sounds interesting trading altcoins, would love to hear from you, i personally had few hundred thousand stellars and made some profit.

Woow that was awesome,could you tell me what your strategy ? i think with better strategy we can growing our bitcoin,but actually the lucky factor is important right?
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:51:46 PM

Woow that was awesome,could you tell me what your strategy ? i think with better strategy we can growing our bitcoin,but actually the lucky factor is important right?

There isn't any assured strategy to earn bitcoins through altcoins. Most of the altcoins are not safe investments and trading them too also involves a significant risk. Even if it was safer to trade altcoins an year back , it isn't so anymore.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:55:25 PM

"Only refers to safe investments" made me laugh. If you don't risk nothing the chances are very high you will gain nothing. I have grown to love trading BTC/USD it has a lot of coin to be made on the swings but of course this is not safe for even the good but nobody should be looking for safe when you are in bitcoin, it is by its nature extremely volatile and very unsafe but is a bag of joys. The safest I can think of is just buy and hold.
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:27:39 AM

"Only refers to safe investments" made me laugh. If you don't risk nothing the chances are very high you will gain nothing. I have grown to love trading BTC/USD it has a lot of coin to be made on the swings but of course this is not safe for even the good but nobody should be looking for safe when you are in bitcoin, it is by its nature extremely volatile and very unsafe but is a bag of joys. The safest I can think of is just buy and hold.

Nice, you are great Trader,
BUY >> HOLD >> SELL PROFIT Smiley

no investment without Risk, now bitcoin is stabil 220-230 i think we can take 2-3% per 3day to take profit and repreat it,
trade is best investment if we have skill

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: