Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:59:09 AM

I tryed carefully few ponsi sites.
But more for the fun and to see the ponzi sites from inside...
But it is too risky to make with a main activity.
I prefer faucets...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

From my fellow countrymen in PH , it's better now to convert your bitcoins to peso to locked it. Bitcoin price will not go up to Php12k in our price.
how you could say that ? do you have any proof that its price will not go up to Php 12k?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:34:54 PM

the best way is to invest on good altcoins as to sell btc on high and buy more when they lower.... altcoins are getting a good investment on them over 100btc trades as 300 btc on them soo must be online and get in and out in small positions.... this can be done easy on 3 hours with proof

But don't you think that altcoins are too risky to invest in? As I have never used altcoins neither have invested in it have only heard that it is more volatile then bitcoins and there are chances that you may go through the losses in future.
yes, investing in altcoin market has high risks. but remember with high risks comes great rewards. go check out some of the altcoin's price charts and see for yourself that how much profit and opportunity is available in that market.
i am not saying that it is easy and whoever enters will be rich. all i am saying is that it is possible to earn a good profit from altcoin trading with some work and research.

don't invest in altcoin trading, invest in altcoin mining a bit, like 1-two graphic card, and aim at coins that are fresh new, just launched, repeat it endless, the only downside is that it require much time, but it is profitable

Yes it is profitable investing on altcoin mining and it is a good thing but to aim a fresh new altcoin to sell your new altcoin is really hard, if you miss the price will down drastically, you need to a lot of time and you need to online to check it everyday. The point is how are this is going to work if someone didnt have any time to check it everyday?
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Bitcoin loans can be a way if they are made more secured. To make it safer, mortgage system can be brought into perspective. That is obvious that keeping physical objects as mortgage will be tedious and will not be manageable. But there can be ways of keeping virtual things as mortgages. Though it seems distant solution, but it can be a way. 

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:41:20 PM

the best way is to invest on good altcoins as to sell btc on high and buy more when they lower.... altcoins are getting a good investment on them over 100btc trades as 300 btc on them soo must be online and get in and out in small positions.... this can be done easy on 3 hours with proof

But don't you think that altcoins are too risky to invest in? As I have never used altcoins neither have invested in it have only heard that it is more volatile then bitcoins and there are chances that you may go through the losses in future.
yes, investing in altcoin market has high risks. but remember with high risks comes great rewards. go check out some of the altcoin's price charts and see for yourself that how much profit and opportunity is available in that market.
i am not saying that it is easy and whoever enters will be rich. all i am saying is that it is possible to earn a good profit from altcoin trading with some work and research.

don't invest in altcoin trading, invest in altcoin mining a bit, like 1-two graphic card, and aim at coins that are fresh new, just launched, repeat it endless, the only downside is that it require much time, but it is profitable

Yes it is profitable investing on altcoin mining and it is a good thing but to aim a fresh new altcoin to sell your new altcoin is really hard, if you miss the price will down drastically, you need to a lot of time and you need to online to check it everyday. The point is how are this is going to work if someone didnt have any time to check it everyday?

actually it require much less time in the past good old days, when i was instaming the shit out of that section lol

i spotted a good candidate for a good instamine https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092796.0, it's x15 so asic immune, you can mine it with any graphic card, not need to have expensive asic

try to point your gpu(everyone should have one at least for gaming) to it when it will be launched within one week, because i don't know how malicious that dev can be, it is better to run it in VM
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:13:17 PM

very simple.......  sell @ high price  & buy @ low price .....

Ex:

You have 2 BTC
sell it @ $240 ,,, so you made $480
buy @ $230 ,,, so you bought 2.08695652 BTC

so, your grow about 0.09 BTC
Its so very easy to say but i am telling you that, that method are so hard to use, because most of people are aware of that method, i think you should make an investment or business.

I suggest going to The Rock Trading and investing those 2 BTC into BITCOIN FIXED RETURN FUND.  Right now that 2 BTC would get over 2.22 shares at the current price (.8989 per share).

Those shares will yield 12% dividend.  So you get .0222 BTC each month, 4 months you will have .0889 which is really close to that .09 trade that you hope to make.

I have been collecting this way for over 2 years.  If you can swing it, 5 BTC would really get you some extra BTC spending money.  0.2222 BTC in 4 months!    Where can you interest on your fiat anywhere close to this?

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

actually it require much less time in the past good old days, when i was instaming the shit out of that section lol

i spotted a good candidate for a good instamine https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092796.0, it's x15 so asic immune, you can mine it with any graphic card, not need to have expensive asic

try to point your gpu(everyone should have one at least for gaming) to it when it will be launched within one week, because i don't know how malicious that dev can be, it is better to run it in VM

Do you think you can mine successfully with your normal graphic card in your computer? I thought that is long time dead. Especially when all the specialized gpu miners turn their machines on you will not get the power costs for the mining back in.

Or is it so different with a new coin?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:23:20 PM

Its easier for you because you have more experience with some of altcoin mining. I mean how am I or other people can choose which one is good or not to be mined. I dont think just follow people lead doesnt make you have a great profit. Its require less time in the past you said but for now I guess there are more people in mining altcoin so it will be need a lot of time right?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:30:29 PM

Do you think you can mine successfully with your normal graphic card in your computer? I thought that is long time dead. Especially when all the specialized gpu miners turn their machines on you will not get the power costs for the mining back in.

yes you can with one gpu only, but you need to be really fast, basically after the coin is launched, you need to be there and mine from the first second(even just one second late and the game is done, you can't do much anymore), but this can work only if the first number of blocks are with high reward or normal reward, and not zero or anything like that

a good connection speed may help too

i instamined many altcoin in the past, and there were cases where i was making 0.7 btc in 2-3 seconds, it was one of the most fun thing that i have even experienced in mining Cheesy
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:45:26 PM

buy litecoin

it seems the price has gone up very high to 0.0116BTC whether you are sure the price will go up to 0.015BTC or more?

68 days till block halving, I think the price ll go up big time by then.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:46:15 PM

yes you can with one gpu only, but you need to be really fast, basically after the coin is launched, you need to be there and mine from the first second(even just one second late and the game is done, you can't do much anymore), but this can work only if the first number of blocks are with high reward or normal reward, and not zero or anything like that

a good connection speed may help too

i instamined many altcoin in the past, and there were cases where i was making 0.7 btc in 2-3 seconds, it was one of the most fun thing that i have even experienced in mining Cheesy

*lol* Didnt hear something like that was done. I always though the altcoins were premined so that the difficulty is already adjusted.

Though what you describe sounds like a real game against time. Probably everyone starts it with their gpu mining farm. I wonder what profits they will bring in that way. Oo

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:54:45 PM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

www.cloudmining.website is giving ROI within 114 days and this is verified by a 3rd party website which tracks earning from almost all mining companies on earth.

Source: http://www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Though, because of varying mining luck, I wont say it is the safest investment. But, it is a risk that worth to be taken...

True. I have made ROI with CMW as well. But, it took ~125 days for me.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:29:02 AM

best sites for minning now is scryptcc cloudminr and hashflare
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:45:02 AM

When I wrote that you can earn on microcredit.
But many say that it is possible to lose money. Not all want to give back. And today I found one article. I think you will be interested to read.
Look for "Judge Rules in Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Lending Lawsuit"

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:17:16 PM

Just got some tip from a market expert in our bitcoin group in facebook. Even with the price of bitcoin going up don't be greed to sell it out in our currency. Much better to keep it for now and patiently wait for a big break. Plus if you don't need money for now why cashouting btc quickly. Well looks like Im going keep btc for now rather than spending.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:52:10 PM

Just got some tip from a market expert in our bitcoin group in facebook. Even with the price of bitcoin going up don't be greed to sell it out in our currency. Much better to keep it for now and patiently wait for a big break. Plus if you don't need money for now why cashouting btc quickly. Well looks like Im going keep btc for now rather than spending.

I was often so. I do not need the money but when I get bitcoin I always exchange it directly into money. true what you say, a little patience and wait for prices to rise, and it now happens I am quite sorry to have to sell when the price is $220
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

I was often so. I do not need the money but when I get bitcoin I always exchange it directly into money. true what you say, a little patience and wait for prices to rise, and it now happens I am quite sorry to have to sell when the price is $220

Well experienced is a part in a market world. Its just that Im confused of what will I do in my coins. That's why rather than to be confused I seek a guide from most experienced users.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:17:07 PM

I've been using cloudminers lately, but you can never trust them 100% with your btc, last time I had 0.4 btc invested in a site called Lunamine and it just all of a sudden went down and everyone lost their coins.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:29:11 PM

Well experienced is a part in a market world. Its just that Im confused of what will I do in my coins. That's why rather than to be confused I seek a guide from most experienced users.
All newer users should be acquiring as many coins as they can at these lower prices (nearing end of bear market) and making sure you're set up nicely for another future rally. Most don't know how to trade so the best method is to take available fiat, get your coins and hold. Or, earn coins by offering services to earn them from others around here. Sig campaigns are pretty good, might as well get paid to post here if you're going to do so anyway.
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:17:34 AM

I've been using cloudminers lately, but you can never trust them 100% with your btc, last time I had 0.4 btc invested in a site called Lunamine and it just all of a sudden went down and everyone lost their coins.
cloudmining is wrong place to invest, some of cloudmining use ponzi scheme to invest, that why you can lose your money
bitcoin cloud service the biggest cloudmining try to show evidence that they possessed the mining hardware, but eventually he run and you lose your money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: