Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:55:44 PM

2015-03-05 around 11pm thats when i reported my issue to c-cex in a ticket. I was also speaking to support in the troll box at that time and i saw many other users with the same issue as me. I told them to freeze the wallet, they said that the wallet was working for some peoples so they didnt want to freeze it. I told them again its out of control and they should freeze it because they are going to get more issue. They finaly did 24hours later...

Yes, indeed. Because we start to get more and more errors given by wallet. Anyway it does not change anything because in both cases withdrawals stuck. Waiting for dev to resolve this issue in his wallet...
This is incorrect. You've been given instructions to follow in order to resolve the problem last week. It doesn't take much time to do. Please fix the issue and re-enable VNL withdraw. Cool

I will post them again for you: http://vanillacoin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=558

Thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:58:31 PM

2015-03-05 around 11pm thats when i reported my issue to c-cex in a ticket. I was also speaking to support in the troll box at that time and i saw many other users with the same issue as me. I told them to freeze the wallet, they said that the wallet was working for some peoples so they didnt want to freeze it. I told them again its out of control and they should freeze it because they are going to get more issue. They finaly did 24hours later...

Yes, indeed. Because we start to get more and more errors given by wallet. Anyway it does not change anything because in both cases withdrawals stuck. Waiting for dev to resolve this issue in his wallet...

its fixed by dev since 4 days ago dammit  for the 100x time http://vanillacoin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=558

Comment on this at least what happening ?
freezingwinter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:10:46 PM

Has this scam coin been delisted by c-cex ?  Huh Huh
ray88

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:16:52 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 02:02:30 PM by ray88

Has this scam coin been delisted by c-cex ?  Huh Huh

stfu chatcoin miner
GlitterRush

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:31:40 PM

I'm Staking VNL like a madman Smiley

Is staking VNL as simple as just leaving the wallet open or is there a new way?

Simple, just leave the wallet open and enjoy :-)
what % do you get

Get your TAM today at https://c-cex.com/?p=tam-btc
freezingwinter

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:40:07 PM

scam coin wtf you talking about ?
VNL is fucking scam,definitely!!
freezingwinter

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:50:39 PM

Has this scam coin been delisted by c-cex ?  Huh Huh

tell me why and go back mining spread or chatcoin newbie
I have nothing to mine with my free electricity.

That's all.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

Guys, just ignore trols and idiots with newbie acounts, don't qote them cause they dont deserve 1 sec of anyones attention.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:04:43 PM

Please be a bit more mature while talking in this thread. This isn't your avarage bitcoin clone, this has been developed for months already.

No one hurt you here, c-cex is trying to fix the wallet and it is not VanillaCoins fault.

c-cex
Legendary

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:19:17 PM

This is incorrect. You've been given instructions to follow in order to resolve the problem last week. It doesn't take much time to do. Please fix the issue and re-enable VNL withdraw. Cool

I will post them again for you: http://vanillacoin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=558

I never got this link from You. Thank You, now I will read it.

c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:21:42 PM

Ok. I read it. And yes, I did that --erase-wallet-transactions=1 (someone told me to do that on Your IRC) 5 days ago and reported to You that it did not help.

Your wallet has several issues inside that block coins of our customers. I am trying to get in touch with You, John, every day on IRC, but You are not available. You know my skype - please, contact me asap. We need to resolve it.

ray88

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:45:24 PM

Ok. I read it. And yes, I did that --erase-wallet-transactions=1 (someone told me to do that on Your IRC) 5 days ago and reported to You that it did not help.

Your wallet has several issues inside that block coins of our customers. I am trying to get in touch with You, John, every day on IRC, but You are not available. You know my skype - please, contact me asap. We need to resolve it.
if you don't see "Stack is erasing wallet transactions." it's an old source code
minerpage

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:31:53 PM

I'm leaving wallet open, I see total coins increasing through staking, but when I restart the wallet, most of the staked coins are gone... am I overlooking something?
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:39:06 PM

I'm leaving wallet open, I see total coins increasing through staking, but when I restart the wallet, most of the staked coins are gone... am I overlooking something?

I had the same issue. Had the wallet open for about a week. Then restarted it and lost about a 1000 VNL which were neither unconfirmed nor immature. Then lost around 250 more to the "invalid inputs" bug when recovering large stuck transactions.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:14:26 PM

You didn't lose anything, there is a visual bug in the wallet which makes it seem like you have more coins than you actually own. Staking work normally though, bug doesn't influence anything, but the POS is only 0.6%.

Fixing that wasn't priority yet.

Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

You didn't lose anything, there is a visual bug in the wallet which makes it seem like you have more coins than you actually own. Staking work normally though, bug doesn't influence anything, but the POS is only 0.6%.

I didn't lose them if you put like that. But it is still disappointing. Also I wasn't able to recover all coins from the transactions that stuck even with "repairwallet" or wallet backups.

Probably such trivial bugs prove that the codebase is brand new even to a person who did no code analysis Smiley
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:43:10 PM

I didn't lose them if you put like that. But it is still disappointing. Also I wasn't able to recover all coins from the transactions that stuck even with "repairwallet" or wallet backups.

Probably such trivial bugs prove that the codebase is brand new even to a person who did no code analysis Smiley

The erase transactions function will be implemented soon and you can recover everything that was not sent from the wallet (0 confirm bugged transactions). It's out for the exchanges, but not in the main wallet yet.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:53:41 PM

Wait a second. That isn't a priority?

So if I think I have 20,000 coins and try and sell some off but I only have 2,000 then that isn't a priority to fix? How are we supposed to know what we really have? Keep closing and opening the wallet?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:43:48 PM

Hello,

I have been working with c-cex-yuriy on IRC to try and fix the issue with their wallet.dat. After reading the debug and error messages, we came to the conclusion that the wallet.dat has a corrupted or missing section, possibly due to the daemon being terminated before letting it flush data to disk. After attempting numerous repair tools on the damaged wallet.dat, I offered to compare C-Cex's broken wallet.dat to a working wallet.dat (empty one generated on my own computer) in a hex editor and attempt a manual repair of the wallet.dat. Please understand there is no guarantee that I will be successful in fixing the wallet in this way, and it is strictly best-effort.  Yuriy accepted the offer, and will be sending me the wallet.dat over a secure tunnel. At the conclusion, regardless of outcome, I will shred all copies on my hard drive of C-Cex's wallet.dat using the 'shred' command. I will also be in contact with the developer of VNL over bitmessage, john-connor.

Thank you,
tf2honeybadger / Kevin
Poloniex Wallet Manager
c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:46:12 PM

Hello,

I have been working with c-cex-yuriy on IRC to try and fix the issue with their wallet.dat. After reading the debug and error messages, we came to the conclusion that the wallet.dat has a corrupted or missing section, possibly due to the daemon being terminated before letting it flush data to disk. After attempting numerous repair tools on the damaged wallet.dat, I offered to compare C-Cex's broken wallet.dat to a working wallet.dat (empty one generated on my own computer) in a hex editor and attempt a manual repair of the wallet.dat. Please understand there is no guarantee that I will be successful in fixing the wallet in this way, and it is strictly best-effort.  Yuriy accepted the offer, and will be sending me the wallet.dat over a secure tunnel. At the conclusion, regardless of outcome, I will shred all copies on my hard drive of C-Cex's wallet.dat using the 'shred' command. I will also be in contact with the developer of VNL over bitmessage, john-connor.

Thank you,
tf2honeybadger / Kevin
Poloniex Wallet Manager

Thanks for Your kind offer to help. Indeed, wallet.dat suffered from terminating daemon each time because rpc "stop" command is not working in daemon. It gives "methd not found". And that happened to all backup we have. Also, this wallet.dat turned to be not compatible with standard bitcoin's wallet.dat tech.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: