Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:15:55 AM

Just as I assumed c-cex blaming VNL dev for all problems.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX
'Vanillacoin removed by dev's request: https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/130/c-cex-de-list-request
VNL wallet was beta software with serious bugs in it made coins unavailable.'

That's just not Cricket for an Exchange to state something like that about a coin, Bitcoin is Beta for Heavens sake, it even says so in the FAQ, doesn't everyone remember the problems with BTC e.g Double Spend Fix, etc !

"Bitcoin software is still in beta with many incomplete features in active development"

john-connor is a 1 man team with something completely New & Innovative for the Future, unlike the "current" Bitcoin Development Team & is already providing regular updates to the Source & releasing promptly Stable Multiple Operating System Clients.

Now I wonder if C-CEX cares to Rephrase what they have said.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

Will be VNL traded at bittrex?

Polo is a minor league exchange...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:54:57 AM

Will be VNL traded at bittrex?

Polo is a minor league exchange...

We helped Richie to set up a personal wallet on linux and answered some of his questions, still no official word that we are going to be on Bittrex though. We will see.

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:12:37 AM

I hope all this c-cex brouhaha brings the VNL price down a bit.

I have removed any coins I have from C-CEX as problems like this are common there. An exchange should not need this much help, and Poloniex never has any problems like this. If possible, they should get their wallet working one time so people can move them to Poloniex or their own personal wallets. Unheard of to just keep everyone's coins. How hard can it be to operate a wallet?

You should not speak out like that until you know the truth. Its not just c-cex that had problems. Alcurex could not even mount their wallet. C-cex have many problems including support, but they should not be blamed for the  trouble with the wallet. VNL wallet have had a lot of problems and still there are some more to fix.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:15:43 AM

I have removed any coins I have from C-CEX as problems like this are common there. An exchange should not need this much help, and Poloniex never has any problems like this. If possible, they should get their wallet working one time so people can move them to Poloniex or their own personal wallets. Unheard of to just keep everyone's coins. How hard can it be to operate a wallet?

You should not speak out like that until you know the truth. Its not just c-cex that had problems. Alcurex could not even mount their wallet. C-cex have many problems including support, but they should not be blamed for the  trouble with the wallet. VNL wallet have had a lot of problems and still there are some more to fix.

You are clueless, this isn't a bitcoin clone. Alcurex and c-cex had problems because they were using the same methods to run and integrate as with the random bitcoin clones.

Watch polo and how they run with 0 errors and come back and say that again. Please don't take part in the conversation if you don't know anything, I've been in talks with Yuriy, honeybadger, John and everyone during their issues.

Also lets just say your also clueless on how c-cex generally runs their exchange.

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:18:17 AM

You should not speak out like that until you know the truth. Its not just c-cex that had problems. Alcurex could not even mount their wallet. C-cex have many problems including support, but they should not be blamed for the  trouble with the wallet. VNL wallet have had a lot of problems and still there are some more to fix.

You are clueless, this isn't a bitcoin clone. Alcurex and c-cex had problems because they were using the same methods to run and integrate as with the random bitcoin clones.

Watch polo and how they run with 0 errors and come back and say that again. Please don't take part in the conversation if you don't know anything, I've been in talks with Yuriy, honeybadger, John and everyone during their issues.
You are the clueless one. This coin is beta software and I have never said that its a bitcoin clone. That you put in because you want to look people down.

edit I know how c-cex runs its exchange and I dont like it. Its the wallet I was talking about. Its you clueless people that put up the coin in exchanges before it was ready.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:20:16 AM

You are the clueless one. This coin is beta software and I have never said that its a bitcoin clone. That you put in because you want to look people down.

1 exchange runs without a single error, the other looses coins.

The 1 exchange that runs without problems has experience in adding non bitcoin clones the other has almost none.

And your conclusion is that the fault is in the code and the beta software? I was there on every single issue, trying to sort it out with yuriy and some people who are far above your competence level and you try to educate people here on what you think you know.

Bugs in the beta client had nothing to do with any lost coins or corrupted wallet issues that c-cex faced. Nothing.

And also while poloniex and bittrex never stake coins, guess what c-cex does with staking wallets?

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:24:37 AM

edit I know how c-cex runs its exchange and I dont like it. Its the wallet I was talking about. Its you clueless people that put up the coin in exchanges before it was ready.

With this edit your seriously nearing critical mass on stupidity. Look at poloniex and ask them if they face any errors.

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:30:10 AM

With this edit your seriously nearing critical mass on stupidity. Look at poloniex and ask them if they face any errors.

I like this coin. I like the skills of the dev. I dont like fanboys. You behave badly to people and you have no skills to read code. Still you make remarks to other people that states how dumb you are. Its one thing to promote a coin another thing is to behave badly towards other people like you do.  

Edit Get a life. If you just hangs on internet to write stupid remarks to people then you need to go away and rest.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:33:25 AM

I like this coin. I like the skills of the dev. I dont like fanboys. You behave badly to people and you have no skills to read code. Still you make remarks to other people that states how dumb you are. Its one thing to promote a coin another thing is to behave badly towards other people like you do.  

Edit Get a life. If you just hangs on internet to write stupid remarks to people then you need to go away and rest.

I have inside information of every issue they faced.

I just explained you that polo is running without errors while I saw every issue c-cex was facing and the reasons for them.

How are you not mental with your replies? Are you trolling?

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:33:48 AM

Edit Get a life. If you just hangs on internet to write stupid remarks to people then you need to go away and rest. And I dont want to talkt abot you. I want to talk about the wallet. So get in line.
Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:35:29 AM

I just explained you that polo is running without errors while I saw every issue c-cex was facing and the reasons for them.

How are you not mental with your replies?

You are really crazy. I made rremarks that this is a beta sowtware and other exchanges had also problems then you moving the focus to bite me. Sad that you are like that.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:38:03 AM

You are really crazy. I made rremarks that this is a beta sowtware and other exchanges had also problems then you moving the focus to bite me. Sad that you are like that.

Other exchanges? You mentioned Alcurex who added VNL without even checking the code, they used the same method as by every bitcoin clone. I was there.

C-cex mishandled the wallet and also compiled it badly, honeybadger was amazed of the amount of errors they could produce.

You twisted the story as hard as you could and blamed the problems of the above mentioned 2 exchanges on the beta code, while it has nothing to do with it. Can you really not understand what I'm trying to tell you?

You should not speak out like that until you know the truth. Its not just c-cex that had problems. Alcurex could not even mount their wallet. C-cex have many problems including support, but they should not be blamed for the  trouble with the wallet. VNL wallet have had a lot of problems and still there are some more to fix.

Read your own post dude.

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:45:00 AM

Other exchanges? You mentioned Alcurex who added VNL without even checking the code, they used the same method as by every bitcoin clone. I was there.

C-cex mishandled the wallet and also compiled it badly, honeybadger was amazed of the amount of errors they could produce.

You twisted the story as hard as you could and blamed the problems of the above mentioned 2 exchanges on the beta code, while it has nothing to do with it. Can you really not understand what I'm trying to tell you?

Read your own post dude.

You are not getting it even if you writting it yourself. VNL is not an bitcoin clone. VNL is beta. Exchanges will have problems with the wallet because of this.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:47:06 AM

Bitcoin is a beta, hence unk-beta... even with all these new Clone coins adding new features means they are still in beta as the final products haven't/will never be released.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:48:15 AM

Read your own post dude.

You are not getting it even if you writting it yourself. VNL is not an bitcoin clone. VNL is beta. Exchanges will have problems with the wallet because of this.

I'm writing it for you the last time, look at poloniex. Jump on IRC, I can ask Honeybadger (the poloniex wallet admin, if you didn't know this previously while I mentioned him) to tell you personally that Poloniex faced exactly 0 problems since they added Vanillacoin.

So asking you again, do you not understand that competent exchanges won't have problems with the vanillacoin code?

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:48:53 AM

Bitcoin is a beta, hence unk-beta... even with all these new Clone coins adding new features means they are still in beta as the final products haven't will never be released.

Bitcoin still have bugs or faulty code.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:50:31 AM

Bitcoin is a beta, hence unk-beta... even with all these new Clone coins adding new features means they are still in beta as the final products haven't/will never be released.

It's like the guy is writing with his eyes closed. The code is 100% ripe to be used on exchanges, Yuriy couldn't even self compile the wallet files. This won't be easier in the future because the point of Vanillacoin isn't to favour less experienced exchanges.

Rols

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:50:49 AM

Read your own post dude.

I'm writing it for you the last time, look at poloniex. Jump on IRC, I can ask Honeybadger (the poloniex wallet admin, if you didn't know this previously while I mentioned him) to tell you personally that Poloniex faced exactly 0 problems since they added Vanillacoin.

So asking you again, do you not understand that competent exchanges won't have problems with the vanillacoin code?

Pleas dont write to me anymore. Get a rest. I like this coin. I like the skills of the dev. Stop biting people.
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:52:59 AM

Pleas dont write to me anymore. Get a rest. I like this coin. I like the skills of the dev. Stop biting people.

Stop spreading misinformation when you are clueless on what is happening behind the stage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: