Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Here is a sneak preview of new wallet ...

All inputs received were considered and the wallet design with all images and icons have been forwarded to mellon for compiling.

Take note that the advance functions will be added at a later date by mellon.   

Yes I'm receive all files from litedoge. About features( Block Explorer,Website,Twitter) it's more hard to input than changing graphics. I'm wait a little for any comments from all community about design(m.b. anyone have some ideas here). One question I have about ticker "LD" - you sure that not any currency with same ticker? ( LDOGE it's now).? Because if it's used further,it's can make some problems for adding on new exchanges.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:39:02 PM

Wow... Are you able to do that Mellon?

Big up!

Waiting till thursday is fine I just saw this:
Last Active:   Today at 01:00:38 AM

Before it was weeks ago Wink.

Let's hope he & Mellon can make it happen.
What exactly? Smiley

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:45:41 PM

You really need to market this in Japan, they'll eat it up!
Can you promote LDOGE in Japan community?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:04:00 PM

All inputs received were considered and the wallet design with all images and icons have been forwarded to mellon for compiling.

And one more question,only see that detail,address book,for what need to make it in single button on panel,if here we have "send coin"  button ?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
royalwebgrup

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:07:40 PM

new version ??
link download ? Cheesy

This account was saved from the Cloudminr.io database hack. If you're the owner of this account, send guitarplinker a PM with a signed message from an address posted by this account before July 11th, 2015 and I'll send the account details back to you.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:44:23 PM

new version ??
link download ? Cheesy
It's a preview pic with future design for community suggestion.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

from Mellon:
Yes I'm receive all files from litedoge. About features( Block Explorer,Website,Twitter) it's more hard to input than changing graphics. I'm wait a little for any comments from all community about design(m.b. anyone have some ideas here). One question I have about ticker "LD" - you sure that not any currency with same ticker? ( LDOGE it's now).? Because if it's used further,it's can make some problems for adding on new exchanges.

And one more question, only see that detail, address book, for what need to make it in single button on panel, if here we have "send coin"  button ?

Mellon take note of the following:

1) These features (Block Explorer,Website,Twitter) are only links - easy to program.
2) Nowhere did I say you must change the ticker for LDOGE. SD is just shorthand for LiteDoge.
3) You can't make "it in a single button" because Address Book = Very Address and Send Coin =  Pls Send.

Please read the pdf document that PeterVenter included with the images and icons,  it explains everything in detail with pictures.

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:29:02 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 01:00:33 AM by mellon

from Mellon:

And one more question, only see that detail, address book, for what need to make it in single button on panel, if here we have "send coin"  button ?

Mellon take note of the following:

1) These features (Block Explorer,Website,Twitter) are only links - easy to program.
2) Nowhere did I say you must changeI'm  the ticker for LDOGE. SD is just shorthand for LiteDoge.
3) You can't make "it in a single button" because Address Book = Very Address and Send Coin =  Pls Send.

Please read the pdf document that PeterVenter included with the images and icons,  it explains everything in detail with pictures.

Im read it.
1) I see that it's links buttons,that's why I'm asked for what they needs in PC version of wallet(always easy to say,than to do)? I'm agree that it's not so hard,but anyway.What about Facebook in that case?
2) About "LD" - any difference in words "Ticker" and "Shorthands" here? For me in that case it's have same value. Look on pic here two different abbreviation of one word "LiteDoge" - "LD" in corner and "LDOGE" in "recent transaction" part. I'm receive from you few "LD" pictures,that looks like symbols,one of them you want to use in high left corner of wallet window,like a alternative logo,right? That's why I'm ask you again you sure that any other currency not used that "Shorthands"?
3) About "Adressbook" button,I'm make a mistake here sorry.But I'm not  mean "single button" with two different values lol. You are not correct understand me here(my bad English I think).
4) Old version of button names is funny and individual,only that currency have same names,on logo same words. New you want to change on standard button names with standart icons.
5) Word "must" cannot be using here anyway,when you have a discussion.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:08:05 AM

Dev one question,new rewards not 10.000 LDOGE, but 9.899.90 LDOGE,why?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:02:56 AM

After block 40,000 the amounts goes down smoothly as stated on the block reward timeline.

I do have a question on the exact ending amount the stakes will end at though. When it says the end goal is "half" after 4 years does that mean it's going to be 5000 ldoge stakes minimum or will the reward eventually reach 1 or less at some point?

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:39:00 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 02:51:52 AM by SockPuppetAccount

I've been away so hard to keep up with so many pages to read.  Did the old dev give up control or is this just a takeover?  I mean, I understand impatience and wanting to get things done but it didn't seem like our original dev was bad, maybe just a little slow for some people's tastes.  If someone else is willing to take the reins and devote more time to the project than by all means he should take control.  Just hope our old dev gave it his blessing.  He did release a fair, non-ninja, non-instamined, functional coin which is more than I can say for most alt devs these days and for that alone he earned my respect.

Anyway, ideas for the future.  Integrate multisend from HYP and HBN and make the default address a fund which will be donated to animal shelters.  Stake your LiteDoge to help the Doges!  The fund being dumped for BTC to be dumped for fiat to donate to shelters would be downward pressure on the coin, but it should be more than offset by the increased visibility of the coin that such an initiative could generate.  Gives us a nice hashtag to promote the coin, and we help some doges!  Win-win.

Anyway, who is the official developer now?  I would like to donate a few million LDOGE to the development fund.  Are PeterVenter and mellon working together here?

EDIT:  Also, do we have a fork right now?  I deleted my peers.dat and conf and resynced the blockchain but I can't seem to get synced up with the block explorer.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:01:12 AM

I've been away so hard to keep up with so many pages to read.  Did the old dev give up control or is this just a takeover?  I mean, I understand impatience and wanting to get things done but it didn't seem like our original dev was bad, maybe just a little slow for some people's tastes.  If someone else is willing to take the reins and devote more time to the project than by all means he should take control.  Just hope our old dev gave it his blessing.  He did release a fair, non-ninja, non-instamined, functional coin which is more than I can say for most alt devs these days and for that alone he earned my respect.

Anyway, ideas for the future.  Integrate multisend from HYP and HBN and make the default address a fund which will be donated to animal shelters.  Stake your LiteDoge to help the Doges!  The fund being dumped for BTC to be dumped for fiat to donate to shelters would be downward pressure on the coin, but it should be more than offset by the increased visibility of the coin that such an initiative could generate.  Gives us a nice hashtag to promote the coin, and we help some doges!  Win-win.

Anyway, who is the official developer now?  I would like to donate a few million LDOGE to the development fund.  Are PeterVenter and mellon working together here?

EDIT:  Also, do we have a fork right now?  I deleted my peers.dat and conf and resynced the blockchain but I can't seem to get synced up with the block explorer.
Hi. Im update wallets in new design and same features. litedoge make graphics for wallets and he is aslo make website and will manage it. Old Dev is official developer on that moment. We are all working together here now in BigTeam how Dev is named yersterday.  Smiley

Donations are wellcome, my adress : dYyHzpMexhSec7yz9ffSpnvcX1p8nmehdY

litedoge adress for donations : dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c

My wallet is sync fine. No fork was made.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:09:54 AM

EDIT:  Also, do we have a fork right now?  I deleted my peers.dat and conf and resynced the blockchain but I can't seem to get synced up with the block explorer.
Hi. Im update wallets in new design and same features. litedoge make graphics for wallets and he is aslo make website and will manage it. Old Dev is official developer on that moment. We are all working together here now in BigTeam how Dev is named yersterday.  Smiley

So you are synced with the block explorer?  I've been staking 24/7 since release and this is the first time I've had an issue but I can't seem to get synced with the block explorer.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:33:04 AM

So you are synced with the block explorer?  I've been staking 24/7 since release and this is the first time I've had an issue but I can't seem to get synced with the block explorer.
Yes my adress is synced with block explorer. Information in b.e. is currently updated with changing in my adress since im install wallet and deposit it im have no one isuue here. All work fine and fast.Stake is work perfect by that second.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:37:02 AM

my wallet is broken, I am in block 40088....
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:37:33 AM

After block 40,000 the amounts goes down smoothly as stated on the block reward timeline.

I do have a question on the exact ending amount the stakes will end at though. When it says the end goal is "half" after 4 years does that mean it's going to be 5000 ldoge stakes minimum or will the reward eventually reach 1 or less at some point?
Ty. I think it means that block rewards after 4 year would be 5K LDOGE for block and work it would by same scheme like after block 40K.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Lorren

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:44:14 AM

I seem to have a broken wallet as well.  I stopped at block 40080.

BitcoinLove Bitcoin products on Zazzle.
BTC:  1BaRWVFD927cfDcCfxn9vhJn2L6ZKKNSP1
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:54:29 AM

To fix issue Wallet sync on Windows

Step 1: Close your wallet
Step 2: Delete all Roaming data (default C:\users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\LiteDoge), DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat (never touch wallet.dat file)
Step 3: Start your wallet again, wait for sync up
Step 4: Unlock your wallet for staking

Note: No need to create litedoge.conf file, all default parameters are already included in the program. Maybe the wallet sync issue came from that file with wrong obsolete nodes (litedoge.conf)
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:55:09 AM

now my wallet is out of sync and my money stake   Embarrassed
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:00:19 AM

To fix issue Wallet sync on Windows

Step 1: Close your wallet
Step 2: Delete all Roaming data (default C:\users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\LiteDoge), DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat (never touch wallet.dat file)
Step 3: Start your wallet again, wait for sync up
Step 4: Unlock your wallet for staking

Note: No need to create litedoge.conf file, all default parameters are already included in the program. Maybe the wallet sync issue came from that file with wrong obsolete nodes (litedoge.conf)
Windows wallet its not sync without .conf file. Linux wallet yes its not need it.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: