Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:28:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Ok,if all is fine Dev tell me how me salvage my wallet.dat? It's corrupt on forked chain when I'm not do "dumpprivatekey" command. How its can be back up now? I need help here.
does it tell you that its corrupt?
does it start while the wallet.dat is in there? or does it give you an error?

It's on start tell that it corrupt and cannot salvage it. After restart with new wallet.dat file my current wallet.dat changed to wallet.12467874.bak and its same situation with all copies of my address on few OS. Command from prompt "Salvagewallet" and rescan not take any positive effect.
Oh
Do you have a backup of the wallet?
Save the wallet.12467874.bak somewhere safe also
try using a backup of the wallet
do you have any backup?  Sad
it can be fixed either way, but its much easier for you if you have backups

I have versions of my wallet.dat only copied in different time.
that can work because it holds many of your keys. as long as you did not create a hundred addresses after then it should work.
put it in and test
lol I'm create only one address. So totally I have it two.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:12:33 AM

change version of wallet and chainparams.cpp so ppl get on that 1 always. that server is running over 400 days already and never been offline.

is there a way to make more of these nodes as seeds? i have multiple servers for it.
Ok
But don't put the checkpointing private key in any node, except 1 only.
Can you make 2 more normal nodes to put in the source?
But don't put the checkpointing private key in those.

Also you can try making a cronjob to tell it to start the daemon every 10 minutes.
That way if its off it would turn on. and if its on then it wouldn't do anything.

it is in daemon mode. it won't turn off from now anymore it will keep running 24/7 now.

i have my other servers online also and 1 i use for staking myself also and a poolserver so those will contain the node also.

other ip is

compiling there new 1 now also.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:13:54 AM

change version of wallet and chainparams.cpp so ppl get on that 1 always. that server is running over 400 days already and never been offline.

is there a way to make more of these nodes as seeds? i have multiple servers for it.

We need some way to not have the coin totally dependent on a single server always being on.  Is there not a way to do more than one checkpoint server?  Is there a way to change the wallet code so that it can prevent the constant forking but not depend on that server always being on?

Sooner or later, something will bring down the server (internet outage, extended power outage, OS crash).  Always 100% uptime forever is not realistic.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:15:48 AM

Ok,if all is fine Dev tell me how me salvage my wallet.dat? It's corrupt on forked chain when I'm not do "dumpprivatekey" command. How its can be back up now? I need help here.

It's on start tell that it corrupt and cannot salvage it. After restart with new wallet.dat file my current wallet.dat changed to wallet.12467874.bak and its same situation with all copies of my address on few OS. Command from prompt "Salvagewallet" and rescan not take any positive effect.
Oh

that can work because it holds many of your keys. as long as you did not create a hundred addresses after then it should work.
put it in and test
In what? And how I must put it?  Like wallet.dat or like .bak? In the same wallet version? Im cannot find current litedoged link around 5 hours guy cannot answer me here on that simple question. MinerTWX are you blind? I'm ask you third time that now,you are so busy? Answer all around only not on my posts lol.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

We need some way to not have the coin totally dependent on a single server always being on.  Is there not a way to do more than one checkpoint server?  Is there a way to change the wallet code so that it can prevent the constant forking but not depend on that server always being on?

Sooner or later, something will bring down the server (internet outage, extended power outage, OS crash).  Always 100% uptime forever is not realistic.

+1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

thats the reason why i asked if more of those checkpoint privs are around or a way to create them. then if ppl use those in their confs you create a huge network that can't fail because its impossible that all users crash same time Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:20:28 AM

thats the reason why i asked if more of those checkpoint privs are around
What current block now?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:21:22 AM

thats the reason why i asked if more of those checkpoint privs are around
What current block now?

litedoged getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.1-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 43675,
    "timeoffset" : -104,
    "moneysupply" : 2814898997.56250000,
    "connections" : 21,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "91.121.6.19",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 153.05769441,
        "proof-of-stake" : 2709256.48625406
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1429231614,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.99000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:28:03 AM

Oh

put it in and test
In what? And how I must put it?  Like wallet.dat or like .bak? In the same wallet version? Im cannot find current litedoged link around 5 hours guy cannot answer me here on that simple question. MinerTWX are you blind? I'm ask you third time that now,you are so busy? Answer all around only not on my posts lol.

If you rename or delete the folder where wallet.dat is normally located and then launch the wallet it will recreate the folder and create a new wallet.dat.  All you have to do is exit the wallet program, copy your backup version of wallet.dat into that folder (overwrite the one in there), relaunch the wallet program.  The wallet.dat file tells the wallet program what your addresses are and it contains the private keys for your addresses so as long as you have a copy of that wallet.dat you just need it in the right spot when you launch the program and it will find your coins.  Other files in there contain information about the chain so you may have to wait for it to sync but your coins will appear in the wallet when it is done syncing.

I believe right at the moment we are still waiting for the fixed wallet so don't sync past 40k until you have the new wallet.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:28:41 AM

Lol and how much wallet on that chain in current work with stake all that time? 4 blocks guys you kidding. Most part of ppl in that "fork" way come out after exchanges turn on. Dev it's your mistake here if all was so easy to fix,why most of ppl out of sync by that moment and few addresses how I'm saying further get rewards all that time. And deal here not in amount of coins it's not a main question. Another question here why that adresses worked when most clients are forked? And now you are want simple change nodes and go on that way. Lol it's really dead way guys,if you want to do that.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:32:52 AM

Oh

put it in and test

If you rename or delete the folder where wallet.dat is normally located and then launch the wallet it will recreate the folder and create a new wallet.dat.  All you have to do is exit the wallet program, copy your backup version of wallet.dat into that folder (overwrite the one in there), relaunch the wallet program.  The wallet.dat file tells the wallet program what your addresses are and it contains the private keys for your addresses so as long as you have a copy of that wallet.dat you just need it in the right spot when you launch the program and it will find your coins.  Other files in there contain information about the chain so you may have to wait for it to sync but your coins will appear in the wallet when it is done syncing.

I believe right at the moment we are still waiting for the fixed wallet so don't sync past 40k until you have the new wallet.

the node with that checkpoint key is running full now so if you make sure 91.121.6.19 is in conf you should be able to stay on right chain after resync. ( according to original dev)

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:33:03 AM

Oh

put it in and test

I'm was forked only on 40150 block.and I'm currently asked about mane of file not folder when it's must be (LiteDoge),folder where it's holds not have any importance here.im not do backup of my wallet. I'm only copy my wallet.dat file in different times. And all it are corrupt.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:40:55 AM

And I'm cannot understand why it's corrupt? I'm see that at first time. How it's can corrupt without my command?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:46:20 AM

Dev how I can get my balance back in that case? It's happened because that easy fix fork have take a place and I'm resume my wallet around 7 time in that day. Not often in real but fact is fact.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:48:16 AM

the node with that checkpoint key is running full now so if you make sure 91.121.6.19 is in conf you should be able to stay on right chain after resync. ( according to original dev)

How do we make sure the explorer stays on that chain?  I mean we are shooting for making that the only chain right?  How do we make sure it doesn't follow a fork?
aquitasIJ (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:50:17 AM

Dev how I can get my balance back in that case? It's happened because that easy fix fork have take a place and I'm resume my wallet around 7 time in that day. Not often in real but fact is fact.
Do you have backup of your wallet.dat?
a copy of it from before it got corrupted?
try using a copy of that
MinerFTW

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:54:54 AM

How do we make sure the explorer stays on that chain?  I mean we are shooting for making that the only chain right?  How do we make sure it doesn't follow a fork?

so far i didn't fork yet from it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:12:48 AM

try using a copy of that
Ok I'm post it in third time in a row. All copies of my wallet.dat that I have made in different time show one issue on different blocks. It's not worked. You are now tell me to try it with new nodes. Ok,litedoged same? Or it's changed? I'm see here MinerFTx version of database earlier,what I can download now? Or simple change my .conf file like I do that two days ago? And try to sync with same forked daemon on another nodes? Why I that case my address successfully must loading? It's not have any value in what moment dumpprivatekey command was used on address. That address with all copies since that moment ask private key to salvage,here only one way that can help without any hack actions and same programms. It's can be sync if blockchain would be roll up to the moment earliest than address was dump,but I'm and here not sure on 100% Database must save all actions with adresses that have same character. But in my episode it's happened on wrong chain. Data have much more  than many  errors  before dump happened that's why Salvagewallet command not help. And that's why I'm asked again Miner and Dev where I can load fix daemon? Or you are simple changed .conf file? And I'm need to do that too? M.b. It's help? But if it's not help? What I must do? Why I must lost my balance only because your "easy fix" fork cannot be forked around 3-rd day by you,in right way?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:15:53 AM

Still forked.

I just resynced with that node only and I already have 7 blocks in like 30 seconds.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:18:18 AM

try using a copy of that
Dev why blockchain since block around 7700-7800 have so much orphans?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: