Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 09:59:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 773786 times)
ooom

Activity: 159

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

Why did the price drop x10 times since August ?

Will drop more, to 4 cents Smiley

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.

I just stated a FACT  and if you can't comprehend this you my friend are a little potato face.

When there are no news its natural behavior of free market. Price will drop below 3 cents per AMP and it is a FACT>

Of course it is hard for you cheer leader girls to stay intelligent as your investment gets worthless everyday as speculators speculate.

Facts are facts Smiley

3 cents soon Cheesy prophesy of ooom.

https://github.com/AkashaProject/Alpha/releases

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content. BTC: 1DaE9baGWmgxMS2wjXqgLfGcywU89kH53F

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 364

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

when will synereo release a product?

I believe around Q2 of this year,  they are working very hard on it. But only patience from investors will make results here.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

We had to put down a communist insurrection.  The Alpha is in testing, and there will be an announcement soon.

Hahaha that comment made my day.

You know it's irritating that everyone here is complaining about losing money due to a bear market. Yet nobody is helping the project to become successful with this attitude.

The project is not dead, Dor and his team are actively working on it, they just need community support and optimistic community.

It has been scientifically proven that price movements correlate with the mood of the investors. So if everyone here is whining and trashing AMP, that won't help them recover their losses.

So everyone just become optimistic, and then the price will go up. That is the secret!

LMAO now that is some funny shit

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1008

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.

I just stated a FACT  and if you can't comprehend this you my friend are a little potato face.

When there are no news its natural behavior of free market. Price will drop below 3 cents per AMP and it is a FACT>

Of course it is hard for you cheer leader girls to stay intelligent as your investment gets worthless everyday as speculators speculate.

Facts are facts Smiley

Nice try, but Ethereum is crap.

YOURCHAIN - MAKE RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!
"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
xtyling

Activity: 378

WankChain

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

This price is a joke.. I'm buying.. Cheesy
Compared to what Synereo has developed yet, AMP is hugely overvalued. It should be lower than Trumpcoin.

Yes, with the project having nothing but promises the price of AMP should be lower. If it goes 10x lower then I might thnk of investing in this. Besides the roadmap what else are they working on? What is the technology that replaced Rchain and Special K in their stack? Can it be seen in their Github?

Your answer to rchain and special k replacement is none
They are targeting and their goal is only on social media
Where are the whales ? I think they even left ! I dont see profitgenerator user anymore. Shout out if you are still here and believe in this project.
People holding amp are sentimental and knows if they sell, this will mean quit a losing money
Amp bubble, paradise for delusional people thinking that there is good project improvement. Since when is alpha being tested ?
bbc.reporter

Activity: 532

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:20:41 AM

Compared to what Synereo has developed yet, AMP is hugely overvalued. It should be lower than Trumpcoin.

Yes, with the project having nothing but promises the price of AMP should be lower. If it goes 10x lower then I might thnk of investing in this. Besides the roadmap what else are they working on? What is the technology that replaced Rchain and Special K in their stack? Can it be seen in their Github?

Where are the whales ? I think they even left ! I dont see profitgenerator user anymore. Shout out if you are still here and believe in this project.
People holding amp are sentimental and knows if they sell, this will mean quit a losing money
Amp bubble, paradise for delusional people thinking that there is good project improvement. Since when is alpha being tested ?

That is impossible. There should be something to replace its Rchain technology. If Dor wants a shortcut, why not build Synereo on an existing platform like Ethereum classic? There are good developers there who they can collaborate with.

I am not sure about its history but was Synereo originally planned to be built on Ethereum technology?

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
rubiprojects

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:35:35 AM

There won't be any alpha, you remember last alpha hype in last year? They pumped the price to 30k-40k, and they had 2nd ICO, and the result you see, they didn't release the alpha, it is 7 months already, no alpha, only money being scammed here.

ooom

Activity: 159

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

What a fucking retard.

Facts are facts Smiley

Nice try, but Ethereum is crap.

Nice try, but Ethereum has 1,6 billion marketcap and is second to bitcoin Grin AMP 3 cents, you will see!

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content. BTC: 1DaE9baGWmgxMS2wjXqgLfGcywU89kH53F
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

There won't be any alpha, you remember last alpha hype in last year? They pumped the price to 30k-40k, and they had 2nd ICO, and the result you see, they didn't release the alpha, it is 7 months already, no alpha, only money being scammed here.

Stop spreading lies. This was the original alpha:

https://github.com/synereo/synereo

You can download it and test it youself. Now the new alpha i think will probably come out within Q2 of this year, if everything goes well.

It will have to be totally redesigned and moved away from RCHAIN, but I think they are capable of that. They are a very talented team of enthusiasts.

To get reliable information you must go to the website or the announcements section of the Slack channel

https://synereonet.slack.com/messages/announcements/

I think there will be some additional announcement within 2 weeks

How to get an invite there? I cant make an account there without invitation.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 295

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

To get reliable information you must go to the website or the announcements section of the Slack channel

https://synereonet.slack.com/messages/announcements/

I think there will be some additional announcement within 2 weeks

How to get an invite there? I cant make an account there without invitation.

http://joinslack.synereo.com/

Please join our Slack channel for a variety of conversations: https://joinslack.synereo.com/  -  Visit the web site for general info: http://www.synereo.com/  -  Our Blog has important updates and summaries: http://blog.synereo.com  -  All hangouts and educational videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5CBbxAeFYnodf32w3ahOQ
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 295

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

Fighting for your Attention – How publishing got where it is, and how we plan to change it

In the last two decades, the world of publishing and distribution has obviously changed dramatically, albeit not in the way we imagined or hoped. Labels collapsed, News and Media outlets struggle to survive, and very little is left of what once seemed as the unshakable pillars of the media industry only a few years ago. But the oligopolic entertainment market, characterizing the 20th century, was not replaced, as we hoped, by a free exchange of ideas and creative work, in which artists and fans thrive, but consumed by a few, even bigger behemoths, feeding off of the decomposing corpse of a dying industry.

- continue reading >> https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/08/fighting-for-your-attention-how-publishing-got-where-it-is-and-how-we-plan-to-change-it/

Summary of the latest:  https://techannouncer.com/interview-synereoomni-tokens-constitute-fuel-synereos-attention-economy-model/

The new alpha testing continues, gathering feedback and suggestions.

Smiley

Please join our Slack channel for a variety of conversations: https://joinslack.synereo.com/  -  Visit the web site for general info: http://www.synereo.com/  -  Our Blog has important updates and summaries: http://blog.synereo.com  -  All hangouts and educational videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5CBbxAeFYnodf32w3ahOQ
magaura

Activity: 989

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

showing some life on polo.. hold your amp strong Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:46:30 PM

showing some life on polo.. hold your amp strong Cheesy

AMP SURGE!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
magaura

Activity: 989

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

The accumulation is stronger? something going on?  Cool

altcoiner555

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

RChain redemption about to begin. 
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

Something good is cooking, I smell profits!  Cheesy

altcoiner555

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

yep,  software user feedback

The cognitive dissonance is real.  Grin

Price pumped as it was announced in RCHAIN public hangout, not some publicised software feedback.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

The accumulation is stronger? something going on?  Cool

yep,  software user feedback

The cognitive dissonance is real.  Grin

Price pumped as it was announced in RCHAIN public hangout, not some publicised software feedback.

You're an idiot.  NOBODY is giving Greg, the RChain jackass, any money... Not AMP holders, Not Any VC or Angel, Not the Chicoms... NOBODY!

The Synereo Alpha testing is ramping up, and more and more users are getting in line to test it.

Once it is released, the AMP price is going to skyrocket.

bbc.reporter

Activity: 532

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:48:37 AM

RChain redemption about to begin. 

I do not think Synereo will use Rchain anymore. I speculate that Dor and the development team will use another platform. Their technology stack could be quite beneficial to Ethereum or Ethereum classic. If they go with Ethereum, the better for them and the benefits can go both ways.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:53:18 AM

good gooood...life!

fuck Rchain.

AMP MEWN

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.