Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 06:32:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 782360 times)
kame

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

may be "Qrator" is origin come from Curator? When Qrator is released who will buy AMPs in order to curate youtube movie or such?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:38:15 AM

may be "Qrator" is origin come from Curator? When Qrator is released who will buy AMPs in order to curate youtube movie or such?
Maybe I am wrong but I think the purpose of social media coins like AMP or Steem is to in the end let companies buy the coin for advertisement purposes. Facebook has adds but all the money generated by it only goes to Facebook, not to its users. These decentralized social media platforms have the goal to also let the users benefit from it. I think this is how it will work in the end.
chanmaleng

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

amp burning is still on @Elokane? if yes, will it be together with the beta news?

they had told about burning 1 month ago and they had also told they won't give any further info about this as they don't want to ruin the surprise Grin
could anyone explain me what amp burning is?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Maybe I am wrong but I think the purpose of social media coins like AMP or Steem is to in the end let companies buy the coin for advertisement purposes. Facebook has adds but all the money generated by it only goes to Facebook, not to its users. These decentralized social media platforms have the goal to also let the users benefit from it. I think this is how it will work in the end.

You are wrong, here there will be no advertising or other such fuss and full freedom of speech at synereo and that is why people are excited so much. This is the only first social networking site which is fully decentralised and it is not a joke puny project. It took years to build that qrator.

And about buying/investing amps to curate content, that the users will do, but that is all simple and everybody will agree on, because the investing amount would only be in cents  Wink
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

amp burning is still on @Elokane? if yes, will it be together with the beta news?

they had told about burning 1 month ago and they had also told they won't give any further info about this as they don't want to ruin the surprise Grin

Hello, amp burning is just terminating/eradicating or erasing a large amount of extra amps which were meant for future funding(which is no longer required now)
kame

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

You are wrong, here there will be no advertising or other such fuss and full freedom of speech at synereo and that is why people are excited so much. This is the only first social networking site which is fully decentralised and it is not a joke puny project. It took years to build that qrator.

And about buying/investing amps to curate content, that the users will do, but that is all simple and everybody will agree on, because the investing amount would only be in cents  Wink

made me more complex... I am really hoping to touch and feel the beta soon, that is the best practice to getting understand.  Grin Grin

Diego24

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

OK. But if I am wrong then I have no clue where the money is going to enter to give AMP value. Could you explain how AMP will get value ?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

OK. But if I am wrong then I have no clue where the money is going to enter to give AMP value. Could you explain how AMP will get value ?

Amp will guranteedly get value by value too soon and may even reach unbelievable heights of $100 or $500 or even $1000 Cool . This is so because when that qrator will get popular then the amps(only amps will be used in whole qrator) will be in huge demand and because all these industries which Synereo's product qrator is targeting revolve around billions of dollars so amp marketcap would surely be more then 1 billion dollar where at 1 billion dollar marketcap price would be $11+. So don't under estimate this amp this might be one of the most fortune filled coin Grin Cool
Bitcall

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Hi peaple someone can explain me in less then 100 word Cheesy how work Qurator? Thank you gentleman!
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

looks like i'm bout to buy 10 BTC more of AMP soon, this coin has a good charm around it  Smiley

i bought 10 BTC last weekend, , the market went up immediately.

i will buy another 5 BTC soon. mark my words this coin will go to the stars  Cheesy Cheesy
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

looks like i'm bout to buy 10 BTC more of AMP soon, this coin has a good charm around it  Smiley

i will buy another 5 BTC soon. mark my words this coin will go to the stars  Cheesy Cheesy

I have a friend who has 1300 BTC, maybe I will tell him to buy some too. This coin is just amazing, next gen social media for 0.5 $, it must be worth 1000$ minimum.

Massive profits are coming  Wink
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

Hello, amp burning is just terminating/eradicating or erasing a large amount of extra amps which were meant for future funding(which is no longer required now)
why it is no longer required?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:58:34 AM

I have a friend who has 1300 BTC, maybe I will tell him to buy some too. This coin is just amazing, next gen social media for 0.5 $, it must be worth 1000$ minimum.

Massive profits are coming  Wink

Hello bro you are being over optimistic  $1000 is not a joke, also see the supply, marketcap of 100 billion is not so easy to reach  BTW i would be mad if it just reaches 3-5 billion dollar marketcap, that is my highest target of selling, i.e. selling my 8k amps at around $50  and my big dream  Grin  Cool
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

It is no longer required because that amps allocated to project funding was initially set too much high because of worries about shortening of funds for funding and ruining of company. But now as the numbers begin finalising it is seen that so much funding is not required, and whatever previous fundings have given is enough for project development and even if some more funding would be required then there would be some amps still there, becuase all extra amps held by the admins won't be burned i beleive
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:12:34 AM

It is no longer required because that amps allocated to project funding was initially set too much high because of worries about shortening of funds for funding and ruining of company. But now as the numbers begin finalising it is seen that so much funding is not required, and whatever previous fundings have given is enough for project development and even if some more funding would be required then there would be some amps still there, becuase all extra amps held by the admins won't be burned i beleive
so when amp is burned the price will raise?
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

someone mentioned "attention economy" solution with crypt currency are;

Synereo AMP
Steem
and GetGems (SCAM)

What's difference in between Synereo AMP and Steem then?

I know I should wait until beta come.

Let's say, Steem is Windows, then Synereo would be Apple?  Roll Eyes

chanmaleng

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

someone mentioned "attention economy" solution with crypt currency are;

Synereo AMP
Steem
and GetGems (SCAM)

What's difference in between Synereo AMP and Steem then?

I know I should wait until beta come.

Let's say, Steem is Windows, then Synereo would be Apple?  Roll Eyes
steem is a social network, synereo is not?
Diego24

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

Amp will guranteedly get value by value too soon and may even reach unbelievable heights of $100 or $500 or even $1000 Cool . This is so because when that qrator will get popular then the amps(only amps will be used in whole qrator) will be in huge demand and because all these industries which Synereo's product qrator is targeting revolve around billions of dollars so amp marketcap would surely be more then 1 billion dollar where at 1 billion dollar marketcap price would be $11+. So don't under estimate this amp this might be one of the most fortune filled coin Grin Cool
Sorry man, but this is not an answer to my question. AMP is not going to get value by itself. What is in it for companies ? That will determine AMPs price. If this will come through advertisements, than I can understand how AMP could get value. There has to be something or else you will get an initial speculative investor pump and then when money is distributed to content creators, they will cash out and AMP will crash and stay crashed. If you don't know, maybe someone else can answer this question ?
ziseyingfashi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Sorry man, but this is not an answer to my question. AMP is not going to get value by itself. What is in it for companies ? That will determine AMPs price. If this will come through advertisements, than I can understand how AMP could get value. There has to be something or else you will get an initial speculative investor pump and then when money is distributed to content creators, they will cash out and AMP will crash and stay crashed. If you don't know, maybe someone else can answer this question ?
The official team, by creating such a synereo System, can provide a convenient channel for the creator of the content, and will be able to make a quick conversion into real profits. There are also some content people who are able to promote some very good video、 images from this platform for more users, and in this process, they also gain profits.The user is able to gain profits in this process by watching the content. Through such a process, it is more attractive to a new platform than the traditional media operator.It will attract more content creators to publish the latest in this platform, not on the traditional media web site.More and more users will also choose to see the content on this platform.As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.
ziseyingfashi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:25:43 AM

The official team, by creating such a synereo System, can provide a convenient channel for the creator of the content, and will be able to make a quick conversion into real profits. There are also some content people who are able to promote some very good video、 images from this platform for more users, and in this process, they also gain profits.The user is able to gain profits in this process by watching the content. Through such a process, it is more attractive to a new platform than the traditional media operator.It will attract more content creators to publish the latest in this platform, not on the traditional media web site.More and more users will also choose to see the content on this platform.As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.

As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.