Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 06:50:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844744 times)
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

AMP will reach 40k in few weeks

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

We have no plans for a subsequent funding campaign.

Conversely, is there a plan to burn more coins ?

Yes.

waiting for this...
Do u referral for this?
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/01/19/unsold-crowdsale-amps-burned/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spratan

Activity: 678

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

AMP will reach 40k in few weeks

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

We have no plans for a subsequent funding campaign.

Conversely, is there a plan to burn more coins ?

Yes.

waiting for this...
Do u referral for this?
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/01/19/unsold-crowdsale-amps-burned/

Another one is planned
FandangledGizmo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

If you look earlier in this thread I was one of the harshest critics of how AMP handled their Alpha release crowdfunding and very keen to confirm how they'd be handling this one.

I am however now extremely bullish on AMP, given there will not be another funding round for the June release.

Synereo has a strong viable concept, a social media platform where the majority of revenue is re-directed back to the users. This makes it both a sustainable business model & more appealing to consumers than existing options - a model that could disintermediate some of the largest players in this space today.

By contrast, we have the reddit-esque Steem which generates no revenue, but dilutes shareholders in order to fund rewards for consumers. This is an unsustainable business model and their largest competitor, Reddit, is still in the Red, ie. it can't even cover it's own expenses let alone pay users. Yet despite this bleak future Steem is currently at $50 million and has an all time high of over $400 million.

What Steem did right was to restrict supply around release whereas AMP increased supply at their last release and price-fixed it.  Nevertheless despite the flaws in AMP's approach their share price still increased 4-500% in the two months leading up to their Alpha launch.

We are now approaching the Beta launch of Qrator in less than a few months which will actually be usable and may find a market and with no new or price-fixed supply coming onto the market.
USC Developer

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

My opinion is i can see AMP team is making progress bit by bit. I know it is not good as we expect but atleast they are moving. Anyway just hope the best for AMP  Grin Grin

DefendKebab

Activity: 417

Güzel Dash

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:06:24 PM

Looks like i was right , al crowdsale participants are selling their coins and amp will probably see new lows next month.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:41:02 PM

There are very desperate market makers who don't miss an opportunity to push the price down to load their bags.No rational person or ICO holder would sell at this point where product rellese arround the corner.
jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

There are very desperate market makers who don't miss an opportunity to push the price down to load their bags.No rational person or ICO holder would sell at this point where product rellese arround the corner.

Under the assumption that a release will occur, you are right. Under the assumption it might occur, then you are not.

Just like The DAO tokens would never go below ICO level, since one could ask for a refund as per the smart contract code. And it went below half of its price in Poloniex, and ended up being partially refunded (ETH full, ETC not). Reality is different from such simple theories.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 378

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

If you look earlier in this thread I was one of the harshest critics of how AMP handled their Alpha release crowdfunding and very keen to confirm how they'd be handling this one.

I am however now extremely bullish on AMP, given there will not be another funding round for the June release.

Hahaha this just shows you how novice most investors here are, including you.
I for example was never bearish on AMP, I knew from the first moment that this will be a great project with great results.

Even just the idea itself is worth a chest of gold. It doesn't even matter how they execute it (which I assume they will do it professionally since they are expanding their team).
But even if some amateur would have done it, it would have still taken off.

So AMP investors can't even see the billion $ investment oppurtinity right before their eyes, because I think this is one, and I have enough experience in the markets to say that with high confidence.

profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

this is sad...a GOOD project and this coin barely moves while SO MANY alts are in pump mode.....heavy bags are heavy.

But most of them are pumps and dumps, and it's very hard to predict them.

With AMP you can almost be sure that it will go up, given the cheap price and huge opportunities ahead.

Besides if you invest in Dash or Eth, the most you are going to earn is 50% profit given their huge market cap already.

But with AMP, I would look for a 1000% profit easily.

c4s7or

Activity: 521

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

With AMP you can almost be sure that it will go up, given the cheap price and huge opportunities ahead.

Besides if you invest in Dash or Eth, the most you are going to earn is 50% profit given their huge market cap already.

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
profitgenerator212

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

Yes you can make more profit but the risk is also higher. You cant know at this point if Synereo will delivier something worth a higher price.

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

If they create a mobile version for it, then it will skyrocket.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

That's one of the biggest reasons why I took my profits from the ETH pump last month and bought more AMPs. AMP should be at around $1 or more right now. Who knows, maybe that'll come shortly after the Beta is released.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Of course they will, they have been working on that app for months now, it should get released soon.

These are very hot things nowadays, don't underestimate an app. Just look at Whatsapp and things like that.

Besides the project is in good hands, comitted enthusiast developers is the best thing you can get when investing in some software.

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes
c4s7or

Activity: 521

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

i am also a amp investor. i just bought 13k amps at 4 cents and want to sell my amps at $10. Is that possible within 2-3 months Roll Eyes

Everything is possible. You can also win the lottery but i wouldnt expect that  Tongue Grin

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
wildduck

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

I don`t think so mate, 1$ would be good price, but who knows right..

FandangledGizmo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

Hahaha this just shows you how novice most investors here are, including you.
I for example was never bearish on AMP, I knew from the first moment that this will be a great project with great results.

It's good you were never bearish, you're certainly the kind of real supporter these projects need. However understanding why their Alpha approach was flawed allowed me to get out last year with a very good gain & buy in now that they've learnt valuable lessons nearly a year later for 80% cheaper in BTC terms.
paulifa123

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Not very realistic, but hey, this is crypto, anything could happen! The good news is you will almost certainly make 500% to 1000% within a few months Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Hm big talk numbers.  We have to wait for MM actions!!!  HURRRRYYYY
cryptodoll

Activity: 98

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Everything is possible. You can also win the lottery but i wouldnt expect that  Tongue Grin

It can totally go to $10 per coin! Once there is an actual website where people can actually make profiles and post and actually be a REAL community! So far, out of the year I've been watching AMP, nothing has materialized.

CryptoDoll
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 401 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.