Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:05:49 PM

Dear all,

Following Greg’s unilateral actions that have caused great concern to the Synereo community, the team has decided to call a shareholders meeting to assist in resolving the situation. With the Synereo team deeming Greg’s proposal unreasonable and crippling to its future plans, and with Greg refusing Synereo’s proposal while establishing unreasonable negotiation terms, Synereo remains with no other viable option.

As you may know, Synereo only has two board members - Dor Konforty and Greg Meredith. While we have been able to function smoothly for a very long time, achieving consensus on most things, we are currently in deadlock. In such a situation, the shareholders of the company may take on the responsibility of a 3rd board member, casting a deciding vote.

I have now sent notice to all of our shareholders. A meeting will take place next week, on Monday 12.12 10:00am PST, via teleconference. If the majority of shareholders vote to cancel Greg’s employment contract, as well as remove him from the board, the current situation will immediately be resolved, and the Synereo team will be able to continue working on delivering on its vision unhindered.

We will update you through our various channels when this happens.

Respectfully yours,

Dor Konforty
Synereo Co-Founder, CEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkankHunt42

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:21:27 PM

amp ded?
morda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:24:37 PM

how can your "company" hold crowdsale and asking for millions in btc when you already knew of and had such internal issues?!.

We did not have severe issues before the sale. The team was working together normally and without interruption. Greg only began demanding Synereo finances his new company and took unilateral actions later.

I find this VERY hard to believe.

i dont after i watched their hangouts, and gregs stance is changing on an hour to hour basis he is dancing around

one minute he wants to leave synereo & form his own rchain coop
next minute he says he will stay
another minute he is chatting on slack saying he has a case of a bait and switch against dor
first he wants $840000, then the tunes goes to 2million then he saying he will need 10million and several years to develop rchain

this guy is up in the clouds

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

Nothing but soap opera...  Shocked

freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:14:53 PM

this guy is up in the clouds
Drugs are not cheap. It will take a lot keep the stuff coming until the project is complete.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:54:40 PM

Greg just posted a link to this in Slack:

Dear All,

i have done everything in my power to keep the community apprised of all the events to date. It has been a matter of public record that i have put forward a counter proposal to the original proposal. Dor was made aware of this fact on video in front of the community.

Prior to making the counter proposal to Dor, it was publicly reviewed alongside Dor’s original proposal, (see here and here); in particular to illustrate exactly why Dor’s proposal was rejected, and to make clear what a reasonable proposal looks like in order to make good on promises to investors. As a demonstration of good faith, i offered several negotiating points, based upon Dor’s publicly stated concerns, where i was clear i would yield while remaining consistent with existing company plans and promises to investors. Most importantly, i have always been available. The community has overwhelming evidence that i was online constantly, answering investor questions, providing context, information and data surrounding the negotiations and generally attending the process. At the suggestion of many community members, i reached out to Dor via email and Skype. Dor’s unavailability and lack of response was clear to all. This has been a part of a long string of behaviors, including deferring and delaying the reconstruction of a board to provide proper oversight for the company which has resulted in this deadlock in the first place, and constitutes non-performance in his role as CEO.

My reasons for going and remaining public are related to my obligations to the company, shareholders and investors. Dor’s conduct has continued to shore up my growing worries and concerns that Dor had been luring me into making the token sale with him, using my good name, my work, and the architecture documents that comprised the basis of the bulk of investment in the recent sale, but without any actual intent to follow through on the specific promises he made to investors, or promises he made to me regarding fixing the organizational problems with the company. It is my obligation as one of the largest holders of equity in the company and AMPs to make everyone aware of this. The evidence has been mounting that Dor conducted the sale in without any intent to follow the plan we outlined in detail for investors, fooling me and every other stakeholder and investor.

In good faith and sincerest wish for all the stakeholders and investors, i held out every hope that he would negotiate productively and provide a reasonable compromise indicating that he did have the intent to follow through. But, because of the other worries and concerns about the organizational issues he left unresolved and their connection to ongoing negotiations with investors, his recent decisions and announcements have left me little room for interpretation of his intentions all along. As a result, i must support the investors who have asked for a refund of their money. With investors made whole, i feel certain that we can create a path forward that will realize the vision that has people so excited about RChain and the attention economy.

Best wishes,

—greg

Note:  Most people have been taking Dor's side but there is a possibility a project like this can't be coded without additional workers,
and if Dor's isn't willing to pour some money into that now, then Greg may feel this kind of workload is too much to ask for from such
a small team.    

There is a problem as Anonymint has stated in staying in high level language and not discussing libraries and code limitations.  Stating
the problem is only one part of programming, but man hours and the like need to be discussed in stating the solution.

morda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:00:59 PM

Greg just posted a link to this in Slack:

Dear All,

i have done everything in my power to keep the community apprised of all the events to date. It has been a matter of public record that i have put forward a counter proposal to the original proposal. Dor was made aware of this fact on video in front of the community.

Prior to making the counter proposal to Dor, it was publicly reviewed alongside Dor’s original proposal, (see here and here); in particular to illustrate exactly why Dor’s proposal was rejected, and to make clear what a reasonable proposal looks like in order to make good on promises to investors. As a demonstration of good faith, i offered several negotiating points, based upon Dor’s publicly stated concerns, where i was clear i would yield while remaining consistent with existing company plans and promises to investors. Most importantly, i have always been available. The community has overwhelming evidence that i was online constantly, answering investor questions, providing context, information and data surrounding the negotiations and generally attending the process. At the suggestion of many community members, i reached out to Dor via email and Skype. Dor’s unavailability and lack of response was clear to all. This has been a part of a long string of behaviors, including deferring and delaying the reconstruction of a board to provide proper oversight for the company which has resulted in this deadlock in the first place, and constitutes non-performance in his role as CEO.

My reasons for going and remaining public are related to my obligations to the company, shareholders and investors. Dor’s conduct has continued to shore up my growing worries and concerns that Dor had been luring me into making the token sale with him, using my good name, my work, and the architecture documents that comprised the basis of the bulk of investment in the recent sale, but without any actual intent to follow through on the specific promises he made to investors, or promises he made to me regarding fixing the organizational problems with the company. It is my obligation as one of the largest holders of equity in the company and AMPs to make everyone aware of this. The evidence has been mounting that Dor conducted the sale in without any intent to follow the plan we outlined in detail for investors, fooling me and every other stakeholder and investor.

In good faith and sincerest wish for all the stakeholders and investors, i held out every hope that he would negotiate productively and provide a reasonable compromise indicating that he did have the intent to follow through. But, because of the other worries and concerns about the organizational issues he left unresolved and their connection to ongoing negotiations with investors, his recent decisions and announcements have left me little room for interpretation of his intentions all along. As a result, i must support the investors who have asked for a refund of their money. With investors made whole, i feel certain that we can create a path forward that will realize the vision that has people so excited about RChain and the attention economy.

Best wishes,

—greg

Note:  Most people have been taking Dor's side but there is a possibility a project like this can't be coded without additional workers,
and if Dor's isn't willing to pour some money into that now, then Greg may feel this kind of workload is too much to ask for from such
a small team.    

There is a problem as Anonymint has stated in staying in high level language and not discussing libraries and code limitations.  Stating
the problem is only one part of programming, but man hours and the like need to be discussed in stating the solution.

greg needs to stop drooling over the pot of cash, accept what he is being offered, once synereo has delivered some of the milestones they will be in position to raise more money and greg can get some more dollars by which point he proves he is cable aswell.......he is rather shortsighted in this aspect

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:11:42 PM

As an investor, my read of the above comments are that Dor seems to have my best interest in mind. Greg not so much.

With the board meeting next  Monday 12.12 10:00am PST, I will look for a detailed plan to move forward. If this does not occur, I will no longer be an investor.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:30:07 PM

TO MUCH INFO, SOUND LIKE WE NEED KICK DOOR IN, BUY TWO GREGS, THEN SYNERIOS CAN MOON.

IS EASY, YES?! LET'S DO IT!

Backdoor anal? Greg will help amps but don't get a hard on for him and want his backdoor sicko.

Amps will never moon! Quit wishing your investment to moon and go get a job.

I won't let amps moon unless I get favors?#

#sexual
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:35:51 PM

According to someone close to Synereo, they received 300 (3000? forget exactly now) responses to this but didn't reply to any of them.

Quote:
Project 11 Award

Synereo is all about self-determination, self-empowerment and self-organising. The proposers are considered as a group of people that want to do something on the platform. Compared to the investors in Synereo (BTTF + AMP) these people are the workers. Those who want to create with Synereo a lively network. I hope that the NFX-program and the BTTF are soon finished and that we can go back to work. I would like to see that we create with Project 11 more attention than the financial and traditional marketing stuff.

Define curator roles
Evaluate proposals (bounty for each review?) The work has to be calculated in hours and we have to propose an hour rate. For example $50 per hour. Then we create a spreadsheet where everybody fills out his hours + maybe a description of the work done
Volunteer as primary or secondary business or tech advisor to proposals you are interested in to assist them in making the project successful. (bounty according to expected level of participation?)
Monitor support channel and help answer questions or refer to right people (gitter?)
Verify and evaluate reported progress.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xt-X8ts9qGaA3UVW8xnJCROg6CZIK4pmPfccH0wQYoc/edit#heading=h.x5hb0tofqs0x

Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

We did in fact return to many of the Project 11 applicants; some we helped apply to the next NFX class.

Now that Greg has decided not to continue developing what we relied on as a tech stack and as we don't have something stable and complete enough to offer, it'll be a while until we can do something meaningful with the teams who have submitted their proposals. Sad, but that's where we are.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:14:51 PM

We did in fact return to many of the Project 11 applicants; some we helped apply to the next NFX class.

Now that Greg has decided not to continue developing what we relied on as a tech stack and as we don't have something stable and complete enough to offer, it'll be a while until we can do something meaningful with the teams who have submitted their proposals. Sad, but that's where we are.

Why does Greg spit his dummy out every other day? I mean is this guy a grown man or a little girl. Greg get your ass back on the project and let's do this as a amp family.

BTW guys I want my motherfucking ICO money returned please or law suits will be filed because this is very obvious doing eachother in the butt for fun to destroy the market and get my cheap amps.

I paid 25ksat and I have 150k amps, Greg for your own safety stop playing games and get to work because I lose I will double down in making sure you never analy fuck anyone again you crypto whore.

xx
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:17:23 PM

Why does Greg spit his dummy out every other day? I mean is this guy a grown man or a little girl. Greg get your ass back on the project and let's do this as a amp family.

BTW guys I want my motherfucking ICO money returned please or law suits will be filed because this is very obvious doing eachother in the butt for fun to destroy the market and get my cheap amps.

I paid 25ksat and I have 150k amps, Greg for your own safety stop playing games and get to work because I lose I will double down in making sure you never analy fuck anyone again you crypto whore.

xx

Maybe you should take some time away from the computer and focus on your anger management. Seriously!

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:24:55 PM

Errr WuT?

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Come on bro.

Sue that fucking Greg muppet into the ground please.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:30:48 PM

xx

Maybe you should take some time away from the computer and focus on your anger management. Seriously!

You motherfucker, I think when you have a dick the size of a forearm you to will have surpluss testosterone. The thing here is I feel abused and I have been through to much of that in my life, itss happening all over again. Now you fucks won't like me when I'm angry, lower than 5k I am fucking very angry and will make it my mission to meet and greet you in the middle of the night when your sleeping softly. Losing money is not nice. 

You need to quit trading alts!

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
psomas2

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:32:49 PM

xx

You motherfucker, I think when you have a dick the size of a forearm you to will have surpluss testosterone. The thing here is I feel abused and I have been through to much of that in my life, itss happening all over again. Now you fucks won't like me when I'm angry, lower than 5k I am fucking very angry and will make it my mission to meet and greet you in the middle of the night when your sleeping softly. Losing money is not nice. 

You're now on ignore.

imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:38:01 PM

Errr WuT?

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Come on bro.

Sue that fucking Greg muppet into the ground please.

I agree, Suing him is a good option but causing anyone physical harm is too much.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:55:20 AM

Am sorry but I find it hard to believe that all this shit is happening after you guys asked for all that money.

It's looking like a really dishonest and blatant money grab.

Fucking Hookers and Blow is what all these big projects are all about it seems.
Faaz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:58:57 AM

People shouldn't get emotionally involved while making an investment or trading in general.
psomas2

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:18:25 AM

People shouldn't get emotionally involved while making an investment or trading in general.

You can say that again and think about putting it in your signature too because its obviously words from the wise.

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: