Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:08:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844139 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1050

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:05:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ounpypfd8c

Can you believe this jackass?  Greg held another one of his shitty hangouts today where he proceeded to draft his demands of Synereo AMP holders and Synereo LTD equity investors.  This guy doesn't even have working code.  What the hell is he smoking?  Greg is conspiring with people who aren't even AMP holders or Synereo LTD equity investors.  The people in Greg's "community" include the following:

Christian Peirson - the druggie communist who can't even record a fucking video session right.  Since this idiot recorded the whole thing in 360p, you can barely make out Greg's written demands.  At least you can hear what they are saying in this one.  On a side note, we all bought this moron a laptop and paid him $40 an hour (because Greg wanted him to be fairly compensated for his incompetence) and now he's helping Greg blackmail us.  Hey Christian, enjoy being raided by the DEA asshole.  I know your address.  I'm sick of you scum making the streets unsafe.  You fucked up retard, because you admitted to using an illegal substance multiple times and uploaded it to Youtube.  Marijuana is illegal in Chambersburg, PA dumbfuck.

Marijuana possession, sale, and manufacture are regulated by both state and federal law. In Pennsylvania, marijuana is classified as a Schedule I substance, which means that it has a high potential for abuse and no generally recognized medical value. (35 Pa. Con. Stat. § 780-104.) And while not covered in this article, it is also a crime to drive under the influence of marijuana in Pennsylvania.

It is a crime to knowingly or intentionally possess marijuana in Pennsylvania. For amounts up to 30 grams, penalties include a fine of up to $500, up to 30 days in jail, or both. Convictions for possessing 30 grams or more are punishable with a fine of up to $5,000, up to one year in jail, or both. (35 Pa. Con. Stat. § 780-113.)

Manufacturing or distributing marijuana (or possessing marijuana with the intent to do so) in Pennsylvania is illegal. Penalties vary according to the amount made or distributed, and whether the marijuana was sold or given away without compensation. Increased penalties apply when the sale was to a minor. (35 Pa. Con. Stat. § 780-113.)

Up to 30 grams without compensation. Penalties include a fine of up to $500, up to 30 days in jail, or both.
    Selling up to 1,000 pounds. Penalties include a fine of between $5,000 and $25,000, between one and three years in prison, or both.
    Selling more than 1,000 pounds. Penalties include a fine of between up to $100,000, up to ten years in prison, or both.

It is illegal in Pennsylvania to manufacture, advertise,  or sell drug paraphernalia (or possess paraphernalia with the intent to do so). Paraphernalia includes items used in growing, harvesting, processing, selling, storing, or using marijuana. Penalties include a fine of up to $2,500, up to one year in jail, or both. Selling paraphernalia to a minor who is at least three years younger than the seller incurs increased penalties. These include a fine of up to $5,000, up to two years in prison, or both. (35 Pa. Con. Stat. § 780-113.)

Ed Eykholt - the "CEO" of a shitty ass startup known as "LivelyGig".  He owns ZERO AMPs or Synereo LTD equity.  How is he part of OUR community?  Who is he to make demands on us?  You stated that you didn't want to work with anyone from Synereo either, so get lost bitch.  Nobody gives a shit about what you think or want.

Ian Bloom - Another person who holds ZERO AMPs or Synereo LTD equity.  Constantly rants about disenfranchising AMP holders and equity investors.  Pushed for Greg to leave Synereo.  Get lost loser.

Jim Whitescarver - Jim might hold a very small amount of AMPs from bounties, but didn't invest in either crowdsale and doesn't hold any Synereo LTD equity.

This is Greg's "community".  These people are NOT part of our community.  These people do NOT represent us.  They do NOT represent AMP holders.  They do NOT represent Synereo LTD equity investors.  They are NOT part of the Synereo Team.  Greg is trying to coup Synereo for his own benefit and blackmail us all to the tune of $2M USD PLUS HALF OF ALL THE AMPS!

Hey Greg, you want some "community input and governance".  Let me tell you something asshole.  I own a very large amount of AMPs.  Here's my fucking funding proposal for you:

YOU GET FUCKING NOTHING BITCH! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR THE GODDAMN FUCKING WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH! YOU CAN SIT THERE ALL DAY, DAY AFTER DAY, AND WRITE UP YOUR LITTLE LISTS OF DEMANDS, BUT GUESS WHAT... YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET A FUCKING DIME OUT OF ANY OF US.  YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A SYNEREO "CO-FOUNDER".  YOUR JOB IS TO BE WORKING ON SYNEREO AND NOT TRYING TO UNDERMINE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED YOU.  YOU WANT TO US TO GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL MONEY, $2M USD PLUS HALF OF ALL THE AMPS, AFTER THE SHIT YOU PULLED?  IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN.  IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN IN A MILLION FUCKING YEARS.  IT'S NEVER GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN BITCH.  DEAL WITH IT!

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FUCKING PROPOSALS, ROLL THEM UP, AND JAM THEM UP YOUR ASSHOLE.  FUCK OFF GREG.

All the people I listed above were compensated from funds, WE, the crowdsale participants and equity investors, gave to them.  Dor paid them under the promise that they would help us create a decentralized, open source, and free speech social network.  They are now trying to blackmail us.  Even during the negotiations, Christian would kick/ban and mute people from the discussion who didn't agree with Greg.  What type of fucking shit is that?  This is suppose to be an effort to create a FREE SPEECH decentralized social network.  Greg is blackmailing us all and trying to silence the opposition.

Easy dude, why you are so angry? You were all in ico at 43k sat? lmao. You pay cto only 40 usd per hour? It is too less, if i were ceo, I will offer 40% share, aka 40% of ico money if he comepletes it, and I will pay him full time job salary like 10k usd per month, he is cto, not slave

I'm angry with Greg, as every AMP holder and Synereo LTD equity investor, should be, because he is attempting, albeit unsuccessfully, to blackmail us.  It is the retard known as Christian Peirson who was being paid $40 an hour for his incompetence at Greg's insistence.  I've eaten cucumbers that have a higher IQ than Christian.

YOURCHAIN - MAKE CRYPTO YOURS AGAIN!
"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c4s7or

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

A lot of drama. A lot of crying. No solutions.
Do they work on anything serious at the same time or do they need to whole time/money for their little bitch fights?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:31:22 AM

Do they work on anything serious at the same time or do they need to whole time/money for their little bitch fights?

I feel happy about this, we can collect cheap amp below 1000 sat in the future, amp is extremely overvalued, that fake pump made the price to 40k, and then the later story you guys know, screwing by the team, again and again.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

Perhaps consider offering anonymint a large reward or even a paid consultancy position to aid this project. He has been right  about almost all designs he has reviewed so far. I hear he is working on something similar. But since amp has the funds perhaps he could help if you gave him a reason too. Perhaps nice % of amps could help. Who else do they have in mind if greg did leave the project?

anonymint would be a great choice.

He's been proven right so many times now. Anyway I didn't lose too  much in this situation and the BTC I do have is being reserved for the 2 final projects that look interesting on here.

Bring him on this ship and give him some decent incentive and watch this return to 40k sats and beyond. Heck let's grab some other good coders too whilst we are at it. Monero is not really in direct competition with amp how about smooth and some of their coders.

If greg goes who do we even have left with the skill to do anything with this.

The important thing is to have the 5M investment fund secured and a full ledger else that will be the end of it all.

Get some proven skilled inviduals that investors know about on board and the price will return.

Full ledger and milestones are very important from here to save this project. If there is a way for the 5 million to vanish then it will I can assure you.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
morda

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:48:12 AM

Perhaps consider offering anonymint a large reward or even a paid consultancy position to aid this project. He has been right  about almost all designs he has reviewed so far. I hear he is working on something similar. But since amp has the funds perhaps he could help if you gave him a reason too. Perhaps nice % of amps could help. Who else do they have in mind if greg did leave the project?

He's been proven right so many times now. Anyway I didn't lose too  much in this situation and the BTC I do have is being reserved for the 2 final projects that look interesting on here.

Bring him on this ship and give him some decent incentive and watch this return to 40k sats and beyond. Heck let's grab some other good coders too whilst we are at it. Monero is not really in direct competition with amp how about smooth and some of their coders.

The important thing is to have the 5M investment fund secured and a full ledger else that will be the end of it all.

Get some proven skilled inviduals that investors know about on board and the price will return.

Full ledger and milestones are very important from here to save this project. If there is a way for the 5 million to vanish then it will I can assure you.

problem is after 1.5 years Greg couldn't even deliver special K which is based on existing code last updated in 2009 , how can you even trust him to deliver RChain?
he makes himself sounds as if he got some special sauce but in reality the RChain concept is out there and others can actually deliver it rather than ramble on about it.

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:54:03 AM

Perhaps consider offering anonymint a large reward or even a paid consultancy position to aid this project. He has been right  about almost all designs he has reviewed so far. I hear he is working on something similar. But since amp has the funds perhaps he could help if you gave him a reason too. Perhaps nice % of amps could help. Who else do they have in mind if greg did leave the project?

problem is after 1.5 years Greg couldn't even deliver special K which is based on existing code last updated in 2009 , how can you even trust him to deliver RChain?
he makes himself sounds as if he got some special sauce but in reality the RChain concept is out there and others can actually deliver it rather than ramble on about it.

I don't really know much about him to be honest. Sounds talented but perhaps not the correct personality to be in a position where he has sole control of crushing a project on a whim. Perhaps other talent should be there to make sure there is a backup in times of need.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:16:59 AM

Perhaps consider offering anonymint a large reward or even a paid consultancy position to aid this project. He has been right  about almost all designs he has reviewed so far. I hear he is working on something similar. But since amp has the funds perhaps he could help if you gave him a reason too. Perhaps nice % of amps could help. Who else do they have in mind if greg did leave the project?

I don't really know much about him to be honest. Sounds talented but perhaps not the correct personality to be in a position where he has sole control of crushing a project on a whim. Perhaps other talent should be there to make sure there is a backup in times of need.

No.  Anonymint is a psycho nutjob.  I know Dor has enough common sense not to do anything that stupid.

The deal with people like Greg is this... they hide their issues well in the beginning.  Greg seems like a "nice guy" on the surface, but he is extremely emotionally immature, vindictive, and two-faced.  Greg wants everything his way while at the same time he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything.  He thinks by enlisting the "community", which in his mind is just a group of random individuals he rustles up online who support him, not us, he is offloading the responsibility onto them.  Greg by his own admission is a terrible manager.  Wow, that's mind-blowing!  Greg couldn't make a decision and stick to it if his life depended on it.  Look, he joined Synereo, never completed any usable, working code, and now is leaving.  Dor didn't kick him out.  Greg made sure that nobody could work with him or get along with him.  Nothing was ever good enough for Greg.  He makes these outlandish demands and when people refuse them, he blames them just like he does with all his other failures.  I don't hold it against Dor that he was fooled by this asshole, because this crap happens to everyone in business.  Being able to identify these type of people is a learning process.  You have to be able to ID them and steer clear of them, because they are impossible to work with.  They will do anything and everything to sabotage you.  They are pathological liars and psychopathic.  Luckily for all of us, Greg can't do jack shit except bitch and moan.  Fine then, let him.  He just showed everyone what type of individual he is.  Nobody who just witnessed his actions will ever trust him with anything again.  Good riddance.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:26:44 AM

If you watch Greg's videos, he literally states that his RChain vaporware won't be ready for two years and it will take him at least six months to hire four developers!  Are you kidding me with this bullshit?  At this rate, we'll all be dead before Greg finishes anything.  Greg's the type of person who never finishes anything and is impossible to manage.  Good lord, whoever managed him at Microsoft for so long ought to get a medal.

Elokane

Activity: 852

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 10:44:50 AM

Oh yes. Expect a statement and new plans going forward in the very near future.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:50:33 AM

Hey Christian, I know you're reading this.  I just want to let you know that I found your mother's phone number, and I'm going to be giving her a call in a few days to let her know about your drug problem.  Maybe, she will slap some fucking sense into your head before the DEA breaks down the door to your mother's basement and hauls your sorry ass off to jail.

cheapcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

If you watch Greg's videos, he literally states that his RChain vaporware won't be ready for two years and it will take him at least six months to hire four developers!  Are you kidding me with this bullshit?  At this rate, we'll all be dead before Greg finishes anything.  Greg's the type of person who never finishes anything and is impossible to manage.  Good lord, whoever managed him at Microsoft for so long ought to get a medal.

'it will take him at least six months to hire four developers', obviously you have no knowledge or background in IT industry, it is difficult to hire competent CRYPTO dev, no one will do this if annual salary less than 100k USD in brand new industry and product. My view is this time stamp is very normal.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:05:19 AM

'it will take him at least six months to hire four developers', obviously you have no knowledge or background in IT industry, it is difficult to hire competent CRYPTO dev, no one will do this if annual salary less than 100k USD in brand new industry and product. My view is this time stamp is very normal.

Come on, who are you trying to kid?  It's obvious that you have ZERO experience in business.  SIX MONTHS?!  Really now... seriously?  You collect resumes.  You pick the best four.  You hire them.  If they don't produce, you fire their ass.  You keep your pipeline full of new potential hires to fill the shoes of the people that don't make it.  This isn't rocket science.

$100k USD is a lot less than $150K USD which is what Greg wants.  $150K USD is ridiculous.  Not everyone lives in Seattle, WA or the west coast with their ridiculous cost of living standards.  Have you seen this economy?  There is a plethora of talented computer programmers who are unemployed or underemployed because their jobs have been outsourced overseas.  You can get some very decent programmers for a lot less than $100k.

morda

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:17:06 AM

Come on, who are you trying to kid?  It's obvious that you have ZERO experience in business.  SIX MONTHS?!  Really now... seriously?  You collect resumes.  You pick the best four.  You hire them.  If they don't produce, you fire their ass.  You keep your pipeline full of new potential hires to fill the shoes of the people that don't make it.  This isn't rocket science.

$100k USD is a lot less than $150K USD which is what Greg wants.  $150K USD is ridiculous.  Not everyone lives in Seattle, WA or the west coast with their ridiculous cost of living standards.  Have you seen this economy?  There is a plethora of talented computer programmers who are unemployed or underemployed because their jobs have been outsourced overseas.  You can get some very decent programmers for a lot less than $100k.

even i thought 150k was really generous when i looked at his sheet (sh!T), i bet he would have hired his friends

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
blocks.explorer

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:24:39 AM

the tumble of the AMP's price down to 6.5K sats is very sad just 2 months after the 2nd round of ICO funding @ at high of 40K sats. how many were collected again - $4.7 million? thanks a lot investors! and now dev team has to deliver. but what??
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

even i thought 150k was really generous when i looked at his sheet (sh!T), i bet he would have hired his friends

You know one of them would have been Christian.   Roll Eyes

Greg can't stand it if anyone dislikes him, so he puts on this phony baloney facade to trick people.  He's overly generous with everything, because he thinks then people will like him.  In reality, it just makes him look like a desperate fool who is insecure.

Showtime2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

I loved this project. It felt like Ethereum in 2015. But now its nothing but shit. Glad im out eary but lost 200eth. Now im glad i put my money in ICN ICONOMI and got my money back thanks to ICN. Hope for you guys you got out early enough and didn't lose what you can't afford. Good luck to the people who didn't left this sinking ship.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

the tumble of the AMP's price down to 6.5K sats is very sad just 2 months after the 2nd round of ICO funding @ at high of 40K sats. how many were collected again - $4.7 million? thanks a lot investors! and now dev team has to deliver. but what??

Don't worry AMP price will recover soon.  All the devs except for whiny ass Greg are staying.  New talent is being hired in.  Synereo is setting up an office and will procure more funding.  Dor is good at procuring funding and making funds last.

The diehard Synereo supporters, like myself, aren't selling.  Only the weak hands who Greg scared into dumping for a loss are selling.  Greg ought to be ashamed of himself for throwing the people who supported him under the bus.  Don't buy into Greg's bullshit claims.  Greg is out.  I'm sure soon Greg's AMPs will be burned and the supply will be reduced even further.  Now that nobody has to coddle Greg's weeny ass, real work and progress can be accomplished.  Finally, I won't have to hear Greg's whiny voice ever say again, "That's a great question... Thank you for that question... I'm so glad you asked that question."

Things are looking up.  Now is the time to buy in my opinion.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:52:33 AM

The diehard Synereo supporters, like myself, aren't selling.

yup.

▼ Block Options.

█
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
....The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform....
.........WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | BITCOINTALK | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SLACK | MEDIUM.....

█
...PRE-SALE...
....Aug 1st, 2017....
luzamarino

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:10:04 PM

Don't worry AMP price will recover soon.  All the devs except for whiny ass Greg are staying.  New talent is being hired in.  Synereo is setting up an office and will procure more funding.  Dor is good at procuring funding and making funds last.

The diehard Synereo supporters, like myself, aren't selling.  Only the weak hands who Greg scared into dumping for a loss are selling.  Greg ought to be ashamed of himself for throwing the people who supported him under the bus.  Don't buy into Greg's bullshit claims.  Greg is out.  I'm sure soon Greg's AMPs will be burned and the supply will be reduced even further.  Now that nobody has to coddle Greg's weeny ass, real work and progress can be accomplished.  Finally, I won't have to hear Greg's whiny voice ever say again, "That's a great question... Thank you for that question... I'm so glad you asked that question."

Things are looking up.  Now is the time to buy in my opinion.

Now is not the time to buy , it can go lower due to BTC pump.
I will buy lower as I see more people are selling.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:41:41 PM

+1

Capable people inside this scene are a scarce resource. But consider they might not want to share dat bounty, sure sign of a total SCAMM ICO

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.