Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879140 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:21:41 AM

i honestly think somebody is working very hard to keep that price low
some whales are running their own scheme it seems
not sure if for (to buy more eventually) or against (running scared as part of other Coin or project)  AMP but there is definately something going on  Roll Eyes

(fine with me - good time to stock up)
let see if holding some coins will bring good earnings after next year as the project still in progress. good luck to us buds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:24:33 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 03:35:26 AM by Synereo_zh

How Blockchain Will Be The Next Big Disruptive Force In Media

"Will Synereo be the next big thing?
Bitcoin has a big lead when it comes to a scalable and secure application for digital currency, payments and notarization services. Ethereum has first mover advantage in the decentralization application space, already showing the beginnings of a network effect. That being said, Ethereum has been having infrastructure issues recently, leaving room for potential new entrants to take the reins."

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
NotMyFarm

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

Bitcoin has a big lead when it comes to a scalable and secure application for digital currency, payments and notarization services. Ethereum has first mover advantage in the decentralization application space, already showing the beginnings of a network effect. That being said, Ethereum has been having infrastructure issues recently, leaving room for potential new entrants to take the reins."

Well done
just saw this on forbes
u guys are really pulling some good PR
keep it up  Grin

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:52:19 AM

Well done
just saw this on forbes
u guys are really pulling some good PR
keep it up  Grin

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:31:27 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 07:42:56 AM by luckygenough56

all this mess could have been avoided with a more reasonable ipo price and/or coin burn

how many did it cost to have 10 ridicule lines in forbes ?  Grin

More code less pr !

i can't believe i've just said that

how many did it cost to pay the market maker to pump the price just before ipo in order to use the pumped price as the ipo price ?
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:27:39 AM

Stupid coin. Inprofessional team not conforting investors

This is fucking ridiculous, market manipulation at its finest, walls were purposely set twice and crashed the price hard twice, screwing investors short and long term, At this rate AMPS peak will be 10,000 SATOSHI if that.

Can AMP respond to give some comfort for investors that bought at the crowdsale? I know the price may never see 30,000 again mabye we can suffer a 15% loss or 20% but at this rate this is absolutely scary. 50?!%

Given, that AMP is an amazing project and I do see massive potential but now we are rivaling with Zcash.

I flat out feel like I am going to vomit, Crypto Currency is starting to really show its true colors. To much manipulation, When you are developing a coin I believe its in your best interest to not screw over the initial investors making you who you are.

This is awful man. To much evil in this world.

Dear xtyling and CollegeKid,

I want to correct some misconceptions apparent in your posts.

1) The name of the project is Synereo, not AMP. AMPs are one part of the project, which is quite large in scope, only meant to serve a purpose in the technological tools and apps Synereo is creating.
2) People who have purchased AMPs are not investors, and AMPs do not hold within them any financial promise. This is clearly mentioned in our communications and was discussed in the terms and conditions of the sale that one had to approve of before participating in the sale.
3) Synereo's business is not providing comfort to people who have purchased AMPs, but rather to develop specific tools discussed in the roadmap we have presented prior to the sale, culminating in a basis for a decentralized economy and the creation of a functional dApp ecosystem.

Wow, then what would you call people that purchased AMPs?  Donators?  I have to give it you, this is one of the best orchestrated scam ICOs that I've ever seen to pump up the AMP price for the big dump.  The OP flat out admitting that AMPs have no value.  Well Done.

Ethereum said the same thing in their Terms and Conditions of their first Ether sale in July 2014. Starting out, Ether was being sold for $0.30 and we can now see that the price has increased 35x since then. You can also look back on their most popular thread on this forum, many people had their doubts. The people who bought Ether at the sale weren't able to use or exchange them for other crypto until it's launch in July 2015 and there were also delays on its release. Ether is inflationary in contrast to the AMP which there is a limited supply of.  Also, it is said to be using a "decentralized structure that loosely mimics the human brain" and "follows your behavior so your node can prioritize the information coming to you." I'd highly suggest that you all keep these AMPs, this startup has a lot of potential to be something huge in the "blockchain world".

"Ether is a product, NOT a security or investment offering. Ether is simply a token useful for paying transaction fees or building or purchasing decentralized application services on the Ethereum platform; it does not give you voting rights over anything, and we make no guarantees of its future value."

Yesterday from the BTTF site page: "We have been working with Synereo on the AMP bonuses which are all set to be paid early next week. You will receive the exact amount based upon when you invested. Details to follow next week when Synereo pay out the coins. Many Thanks."
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:06:51 PM

Ethereum said the same thing in their Terms and Conditions of their first Ether sale in July 2014. Starting out, Ether was being sold for $0.30 and we can now see that the price has increased 35x since then. You can also look back on their most popular thread on this forum, many people had their doubts. The people who bought Ether at the sale weren't able to use or exchange them for other crypto until it's launch in July 2015 and there were also delays on its release. Ether is inflationary in contrast to the AMP which there is a limited supply of.  Also, it is said to be using a "decentralized structure that loosely mimics the human brain" and "follows your behavior so your node can prioritize the information coming to you." I'd highly suggest that you all keep these AMPs, this startup has a lot of potential to be something huge in the "blockchain world".

"Ether is a product, NOT a security or investment offering. Ether is simply a token useful for paying transaction fees or building or purchasing decentralized application services on the Ethereum platform; it does not give you voting rights over anything, and we make no guarantees of its future value."

Yesterday from the BTTF site page: "We have been working with Synereo on the AMP bonuses which are all set to be paid early next week. You will receive the exact amount based upon when you invested. Details to follow next week when Synereo pay out the coins. Many Thanks."
There are always gonna be haters and complainers that have no patience. They will stop complaining once AMP goes x10-20, or they will cry that they sold all their amp with loss because of their shortterm vision.
Altty

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:49:22 PM

Keep working team. The Forbes bit was great! Just wish I had some btc to buy up more AMP.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

all this mess could have been avoided with a more reasonable ipo price and/or coin burn

More code less pr !

how many did it cost to pay the market maker to pump the price just before ipo in order to use the pumped price as the ipo price ?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanchester/2016/11/04/how-blockchain-will-be-the-next-big-disruptive-force-in-media/3/#1ec07a7a4545

The journalist's name is Jonathan Chester. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanchester/#504fe95d2001

Feel free to ask him whether or not he was paid to write this.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

Why is the price still at ~15k sats?  I thought you AMP holders could do better than this... I thought the price would be at least 9k by now... maybe even 5k.  Srsly bros...  I mean it's only Forbes.  Nobody reads that, do they?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:39:45 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 05:51:52 AM by Revelations86

The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.  

Two ways to avoid this ever-present manipulation:
1) Stay out of the token market (and all speculative places to put your money),
2) Buy & hold.

The only people who get burned generally are those who cannot afford to be in speculative markets with their non-disposable income, and are forced to sell because they took short term positions with next week's grocery money, or next month's rent.

The idea of Synereo being behind such behavior is absurd, and baseless.

You should focus your complaints toward the exchanges that permit this kind of behavior (and they are usually in the unique position to profit from this, regardless of the direction of manipulation).  Getting away from Centralized entities with single points of control clearly needs to be done in the crypto trading industry as well as all others.

First of all, money is money irrespective of whether its disposable or not.  The decision to sell is not only based on need.  Many people sold their AMPs because they see clear price manipulation going on which tarnishes the credibility of the project.  Why would I as an investor put my money into something I know is 100% being manipulated (and considering this is your project whose reputation is being tarnished, perhaps, you should be the one focusing the complaints to the exchange).  

Secondly, there are a lot of red flags around the manipulation going on because it A) Requires a huge amount of both BTC and AMPs to orchestrate,  B) Seems to be only targeting AMPs and 3) Coincidentally occurs right after the ICO is over. I f we were to compare these behavior to another speculative type of investment, penny stocks, the culprit is 99% someone from the inside.

Also given how Elokane chose to respond to the ICO investors who just funded his whole project and had legitimate concerns, Choosing to default into the scripted Legal Cover Your Ass statement and throwing them under the bus, indicates how much these "donators" are actually valued by the Synereo team and casts further doubt on the individuals behind the project.  

The last thing to point out is very soon, there are going to a whole bunch of pissed off ICO investors that will be getting their AMPs.  I'm sure some will hold, but there will also be many that will dump it all.   Given the clear 100% price manipulation going on (meaning the current price is artificially derived by a single source and not really set by the market), the red flags as to who the source is, and the looming increase in supply of AMPs which will get dumped,  it makes sense to avoid AMPs like the plague.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:12:55 AM

The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.  

2) Buy & hold.

The only people who get burned generally are those who cannot afford to be in speculative markets with their non-disposable income, and are forced to sell because they took short term positions with next week's grocery money, or next month's rent.

You should focus your complaints toward the exchanges that permit this kind of behavior (and they are usually in the unique position to profit from this, regardless of the direction of manipulation).  Getting away from Centralized entities with single points of control clearly needs to be done in the crypto trading industry as well as all others.

First of all, money is money irrespective of whether its disposable or not.  The decision to sell is not only based on need.  Many people sold their AMPs because they see clear price manipulation going on which tarnishes the credibility of the project.  Why would I as an investor put my money into something I know is 100% being manipulated (and considering this is your project whose reputation is being tarnished, perhaps, you should be the one focusing the complaints to the exchange).  

Secondly, there are a lot of red flags around the manipulation going on because it A) Requires a huge amount of both BTC and AMPs to orchestrate,  B) Seems to be only targeting AMPs and 3) Coincidentally occurs right after the ICO is over. I f we were to compare these behavior to another speculative type of investment, penny stocks, the culprit is 99% someone from the inside.

Also given how Elokane chose to respond to the ICO investors who just funded his whole project and had legitimate concerns, Choosing to default into the scripted Legal Cover Your Ass statement and throwing them under the bus, indicates how much these "donators" are actually valued by the Synereo team and casts further doubt on the individuals behind the project.  

The last thing to point out is very soon, there are going to a whole bunch of pissed off ICO investors that will be getting their AMPs.  I'm sure some will hold, but there will also be many that will dump it all.   Given the clear 100% price manipulation going on (meaning the current price is artificially derived by a single source and not really set by the market), the red flags as to who the source is, and the looming increase in supply of AMPs which will get dumped,  it makes sense to avoid AMPs like the plague.

That's more like it.  I knew I could count on you.  Good job.

Send me a message and we'll coordinate our buy orders on Polo.  I bet we can really clean up if we work together.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:02:12 AM

2) Buy & hold.

You're 100% right. If you invest in any project and and it's dumped right after the end of ICO from 33k to 8k, that means it's a shit.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Altty

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:16:20 AM

More code less pr !

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanchester/2016/11/04/how-blockchain-will-be-the-next-big-disruptive-force-in-media/3/#1ec07a7a4545

The journalist's name is Jonathan Chester. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanchester/#504fe95d2001

Feel free to ask him whether or not he was paid to write this.

Do not worry Dor. I guess people cannot believe that Forbes would cover world changing technologies without being a shill.

Keep up the good work Synereo.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

2) Buy & hold.

I thought I was the only one suspecting foul play here, the price manipulation in Synereo is bad for business, I guess the developers made a very wrong decision to allow the tokens to be traded during the ICO, trade should have been suspended till the end of distribution of the ICO tokens, the inflated tokens entering the market is going to crash the price further. For me, it is a good lesson learnt I won't participate in any RICO tokens again

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

Oh look. Some people just figured out that the crypto markets are being manipulated  Roll Eyes
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:09:25 PM

Oh look. Some people just figured out that the crypto markets are being manipulated  Roll Eyes
Amazing! Indeed!

From 33k to 10k? This coin is sh*t. Sell!
Then it surges to 17k. Oh, wait, it is now good, buy!

Keep interpreting this way and you are good. Not!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:35:24 PM

I thought I was the only one suspecting foul play here, the price manipulation in Synereo is bad for business, I guess the developers made a very wrong decision to allow the tokens to be traded during the ICO, trade should have been suspended till the end of distribution of the ICO tokens, the inflated tokens entering the market is going to crash the price further. For me, it is a good lesson learnt I won't participate in any RICO tokens again

That's right... restricting free trade will "fix" everything.   Roll Eyes

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:44:27 PM

Blockchain Startup Synereo Threatens Monopoly of Ethereum as Major DApps Host

prices will go up soon Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoBillboard

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:49:17 PM

Blockchain Startup Synereo Threatens Monopoly of Ethereum as Major DApps Host

Synereo GO GO GO!
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: