Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:33:30 PM

As the day churns... of them AMP's... Shocked Pop corn anyone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:38:24 PM

I have sat with my pop corn for that long its become out of date. I would like some of yours now please. All other alts are making a recovery but amps just likes holding them up and going down on erm all.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

I have sat with my pop corn for that long its become out of date. I would like some of yours now please. All other alts are making a recovery but amps just likes holding them up and going down on erm all.

Of course! It is proved (just take a look at the videos) that the relationship between Dor and Greg was already unstable before the crowdsale, because they clearly had different objectives in mind. Still, Dor decided to move on with the crowdfund, promising technologies that were idealized by Greg, and took BTC and USD worth more than USD 5 million away from investors based on a completely unattainable vision.

The short story is: they simply fooled investors and (of course) denied to refund investors when everything came out. Investors have been selling and it is likely to continue...
Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:29:07 PM

Of course! It is proved (just take a look at the videos) that the relationship between Dor and Greg was already unstable before the crowdsale, because they clearly had different objectives in mind. Still, Dor decided to move on with the crowdfund, promising technologies that were idealized by Greg, and took BTC and USD worth more than USD 5 million away from investors based on a completely unattainable vision.

The short story is: they simply fooled investors and (of course) denied to refund investors when everything came out. Investors have been selling and it is likely to continue...

They will be punished for this behavior in this life or the next. People should really think before giving others their money Cheesy

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:52:48 PM

SCAMP is just fine...

Its AMP and its not a scam. Just a lot of turbulence before we get to smooth flying

LoL. Hilarious...  Grin

I agree with sourgummies. Its not a scam man. Have you seen the amount of work already completed, ideas already heavily thought out. no I bet you haven't.

You right its not a scam but a project that is doomed, atleast for the moment.
I am happy I didnt buy anything on the ico cause I dont know how you guys do it but I would be freaking out and asking refund!
It was all a rip off, we all know that. They mislead investers by letting them believe all was fine and right there after throwing all the garbage out.

Nothing is doomed, its not doomed its just off the track for a moment. Hickups happen in real life and in crypto and companies and coin developers work tirelessly to get the train back on the track. Please for the sake of all of us. Just remain patient and dont fud the thread.

Okey let say it just of track. A lot of investers lost their trust into this project, we 'll see how it turns out into the futur.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:17:15 PM

Churnin, churnin, baby keep on churnin  Grin

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:58:43 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 11:23:02 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

The short story is that Greg unilaterally announced right after the crowdsale that he was going to leave and start up his own company using Synereo LTD IP unless he received $10M USD and the CEO resigned.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE.  Greg did NOT have the authority or right to make such demands on the CEO or the investors.  Greg was a BOARD MEMBER entrusted with doing everything in his power to PROTECT the shareholders.  Greg willingly and intentional discarded his duty in a failed attempt to extort money for himself and his new company.  The only responsible thing to do was to fire him and throw him off the board to prevent him from committing more deliberate malfeasance against Synereo LTD's investors and AMP holders.  Greg only waited to announce his intention to split until AFTER the crowd and equity sale to ensure that Synereo LTD would have enough funds for him to extort.  Greg and ONLY Greg knew and COULD KNOW that it was his intention to make such demands on the shareholders BEFORE the crowd and equity sale took place.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:21:11 PM

Seriously Dor, if you want to recover investor confidence, burning AMP should be near the top of the list.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:05:59 PM

Seriously Dor, if you want to recover investor confidence, burning AMP should be near the top of the list.

No, all Dor needs to do is focus on hiring new developers and getting amps where they need to be.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:08:33 PM

Need to churn some more butter for my pop corn...  Tongue

Sourgummies

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:10:48 AM

No, all Dor needs to do is focus on hiring new developers and getting amps where they need to be.

no, they need to burn some AMPs. I think only about %8 is on the market. Imagine if they decide to dump the rest.... Cry Cry Cry

Dump the rest into what? What support? Plus they know its worth more if it gets held. they are not stupid especially Dor.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:39:21 AM

no, they need to burn some AMPs. I think only about %8 is on the market. Imagine if they decide to dump the rest.... Cry Cry Cry

Dump the rest into what? What support? Plus they know its worth more if it gets held. they are not stupid especially Dor.

The wont dump, they will make campaign sales again to steal money from newbies in cryptocurrency who will see interest in their project and eventually delay everything for further campaign sales till the team used all for a mere finished product
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:41:31 AM

The wont dump, they will make campaign sales again to steal money from newbies in cryptocurrency who will see interest in their project and eventually delay everything for further campaign sales till the team used all for a mere finished product

No one stole any money, and them not giving up and running for the hills means they are going to try and take from others. You need to get your ideas straight. They have no reason to run and all the reason to stay and finish this job.
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:04:12 PM

No one stole any money, and them not giving up and running for the hills means they are going to try and take from others. You need to get your ideas straight. They have no reason to run and all the reason to stay and finish this job.
You sound like part of the team. I think if you're not they should give you a paid job. Whatcha say?
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:57:07 PM

Did they at least burn the unsold AMPs, as promised?
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:05:29 PM

Did they at least burn the unsold AMPs, as promised?

Who knows, I dare not trust them any more, I lost much money on this dramatic scam.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

As the slide continues... in the days of AMP...  Roll Eyes Churning the soap.

Hold on. Somethings are about to change in 2017 and I think this is a perfect moment to add more cheap AMPS for a long term. The team has already set some date for alpha release and all should go fine from now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:22:54 PM

I agree with you on hiring solid and trusted developer so as to install trust into investors, but they still need to burn some tokens, why are they holding up to that amount in the first place, the second ICO was successful and were able to raise sufficient fund to move the project forward, even Steemit has decided to burn and reduce the inflation rate of their tokens I will expect Synereo team to go with this decision in the future

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 07:47:52 PM

Of course! It is proved (just take a look at the videos) that the relationship between Dor and Greg was already unstable before the crowdsale, because they clearly had different objectives in mind. Still, Dor decided to move on with the crowdfund..

Their relationship was not more stressed than any other startup duo would be.  There were no indications of the nature of the CTO's sudden, and divisive actions prior to him doing it.

Most importantly, the whole team (including the CTO) moved forward in consensus on the existing roadmap that called for the fundraiser at that time.  This was based on the assurances of availability of an alpha, running on special k. 

That didn't happen, things got dramatic for a couple weeks, and now it's over and everyone involved is working toward the goals that have been laid out.  There are two separate organizations now, also as was planned.  The only difference is the change in management.  The ex-CTO turned down the offer of financial support from Synereo, but is apparently offering an exchange for AMPs to a new token.

All of this has already resulted in better working conditions for both organizations, and both are progressing faster than in previous months on the specific tasks in front of them.

Supporters of the project just need to keep in mind the time frame for expectations.
Mid 2018 is still a long way out, but 2017 will see a lot of progress!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████