Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

AMP is about to go up now, looks like the 30/50 moving averages are crossing again:

Every single time the 30/50 moving averages have crossed, the trend has changed, now it's crossing again.

Looks like the price is about to go up soon, brace yourselves Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

AMP is about to go up now, looks like the 30/50 moving averages are crossing again:

Every single time the 30/50 moving averages have crossed, the trend has changed, now it's crossing again.

Looks like the price is about to go up soon, brace yourselves Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i want to buy some of this AMP now, i have 1.5BTC now to buy, but can somebody tell me where to buy some quick??

i have checked on shapeshift, but its not on shapeshift, any other quick exchange??

the wallet to store amp is https://www.omniwallet.org/ , right?  Cheesy

plz help guys, i want to make money with amp  Cheesy
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

I have been watching Synereo silently for 9 months now, and for all the things I saw here, I have to admit that the community is very resilient.

Numerous fud and lying attempts have been tried by newbie accounts, looking at the past 4 pages, that is easy to see. Well but still the community is still together. I have also followed the slack channel, and I have seen a lot of positive things there.

Dor has been working very hard to make this project succeed, and I have all my respect for hard workers. And all the hard work has now made me decide to put some stake in this.

I have 39 BTC ready to invest in AMP right now, and I have already a verified Poloniex account where I will buy AMP.

The only thing I need to do now is to transfer the BTC to the exchange and to push the BUY button.

I will do just that, but before I do that, I want to hear people's opinions about Jan 20. I have heard that the price will go up because the new roadmap release.

What is your opinion guys?
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

I have been watching Synereo silently for 9 months now, and for all the things I saw here, I have to admit that the community is very resilient.

Numerous fud and lying attempts have been tried by newbie accounts, looking at the past 4 pages, that is easy to see. Well but still the community is still together. I have also followed the slack channel, and I have seen a lot of positive things there.

Dor has been working very hard to make this project succeed, and I have all my respect for hard workers. And all the hard work has now made me decide to put some stake in this.

I have 39 BTC ready to invest in AMP right now, and I have already a verified Poloniex account where I will buy AMP.

The only thing I need to do now is to transfer the BTC to the exchange and to push the BUY button.

I will do just that, but before I do that, I want to hear people's opinions about Jan 20. I have heard that the price will go up because the new roadmap release.

Dor promised to burn unsold AMPs. It's been months since the crowdsale finished, but he still hasn't!

On the other hand, when the crowdsale was ongoing and he wanted to support prices at Polo above the 33k threshold, he was very quick to burn almost one billion AMPs!

Do you think he works hard and sticks to his word? Unfortunately I couldn't disagree more. He burned so many AMPs only to collect few more BTC (a thousand, maybe, who knows how much less he would have collected if he didn't burn them). No wonder why he didn't do the only right thing: refund who supported Synereo based on the terms (white paper) Synereo published, which is an Error 404 page today.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:42:28 PM

T- 5 days till the...

MeGa DuMp!!

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

ur a shithead fudding troll. Why do you even come here? 

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

On the other hand, when the crowdsale was ongoing and he wanted to support prices at Polo above the 33k threshold, he was very quick to burn almost one billion AMPs!

What if Dor will burn some AMPs on the 20th?

There was some talking about AMP burning recently:

We will soon burn all AMPs unsold in the last crowdsale.

You can track the wallet they'll be burned from here:
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1LrRgvzGZ3Rztfv9Kd66wv4FnK3HMNBMoy

We'll announce it on Slack and on our blog as soon as it happens.

I think Mike should buy some, but if he does he should do it before Jan 20, because if some burning will happen, then the price will skyrocket on the 20th, and he will miss a lot of profits.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bemerand

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

What if Dor will burn some AMPs on the 20th?

There was some talking about AMP burning recently:

We will soon burn all AMPs unsold in the last crowdsale.

You can track the wallet they'll be burned from here:
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1LrRgvzGZ3Rztfv9Kd66wv4FnK3HMNBMoy

We'll announce it on Slack and on our blog as soon as it happens.

I think Mike should buy some, but if he does he should do it before Jan 20, because if some burning will happen, then the price will skyrocked on the 20th, and he will miss a lot of profits.

He needs to burn them all and come forward with a motivating game plan for the rest of 2017.

profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:13:56 PM

i want to buy some of this AMP now, i have 1.5BTC now to buy, but can somebody tell me where to buy some quick??

i have checked on shapeshift, but its not on shapeshift, any other quick exchange??

You can try to buy at Changelly:

https://changelly.com

The fees are pretty low, and it's quick, you only need to provide an e-mail.No extra info needed.

Yes the wallet is omniwallet, make sure it starts with HTTPS, so that it's the genuine website.

He needs to burn them all and come forward with a motivating game plan for the rest of 2017.

I think he keeps some for institutional investors. It's only a question of time until big VC investors join us, with tens of millions of dollars.

The potential of Synereo is limitless if you see the big picture.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Bemerand

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:04:31 AM

You can try to buy at Changelly:

https://changelly.com

The fees are pretty low, and it's quick, you only need to provide an e-mail.No extra info needed.

Yes the wallet is omniwallet, make sure it starts with HTTPS, so that it's the genuine website.

I think he keeps some for institutional investors. It's only a question of time until big VC investors join us, with tens of millions of dollars.

The potential of Synereo is limitless if you see the big picture.

Why would you want those investors buying coins from him when they could buy them from you. You so stuuuupid.

JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:11:42 AM

I would suggest...uh...do it NOW. But don't put all your eggs in one basket if this is all you have. I believe that Bitcoin, Eth, and Monero will still continue to rise in value, so you have a few coins to choose from. This is still the perfect place to enter for AMP. You all will regret not buying below $0.10, mark my words.
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

Interesting chart sir.  I will guide myself by it.

Dor promised to burn unsold AMPs. It's been months since the crowdsale finished, but he still hasn't!

I personally don't hold it against him. You need to be able to play the market.

Many fund managers do the same, it's no big deal.

What I am interested in is what could happen on Jan 20?

I would suggest...uh...do it NOW. But don't put all your eggs in one basket if this is all you have. I believe that Bitcoin, Eth, and Monero will still continue to rise in value, so you have a few coins to choose from. This is still the perfect place to enter for AMP. You all will regret not buying below $0.10, mark my words.

Don't worry I am a big investor all my investments are diversified. The 39 BTC is just play money for me. Smiley

I might invest more if the situation arises.

I think Mike should buy some, but if he does he should do it before Jan 20, because if some burning will happen, then the price will skyrocket on the 20th, and he will miss a lot of profits.

I will, I think I will buy either on Jan 20, or when the market starts to dip up a little bit.

I must make sure it's an uptrend, so I need you people to join me on the buy.
When the price starts to move up a little bit, I will release my entire 39 BTC buy order all at once.

I have already moved my coins to Polo. I think I will setup an automatic API to buy as soon as the market starts to dip up.

JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

Interesting chart sir.  I will guide myself by it.

I personally don't hold it against him. You need to be able to play the market.

Many fund managers do the same, it's no big deal.

What I am interested in is what could happen on Jan 20?

Don't worry I am a big investor all my investments are diversified. The 39 BTC is just play money for me. Smiley

I might invest more if the situation arises.

I will, I think I will buy either on Jan 20, or when the market starts to dip up a little bit.

I must make sure it's an uptrend, so I need you people to join me on the buy.
When the price starts to move up a little bit, I will release my entire 39 BTC buy order all at once.

I have already moved my coins to Polo. I think I will setup an automatic API to buy as soon as the market starts to dip up.

Oh ok, my bad, I assumed that that was all you had. I bought for the 2nd ICO (24 bonus phase), never sold the AMPS - I still think that the ICO buyers can make a lot of money from this. I'll hold for a couple years or so.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Why would you want those investors buying coins from him when they could buy them from you. You so stuuuupid.

It is you who is the stupid here. I have been working in finance for 10+ years, you have no clue how investments work.

Yes it would be good if VC's would buy buy at market price, but unfortunately they never do. They usually come with 1-5 million $ investments, and they always buy off exchange, at a negotiated price, in bulk, directly from the fund managers.

If they would dump 5 million $ into AMP now, that would probably raise the price to like 0.10BTC/AMP or who knows, because the market depth is very thin on the exchanges. And buying in 0.1 BTC packs and then waiting for somebody to bid down is not practical when you are dealing with big sums.

Until the market doesn't become more deep, you can't just buy large orders without affecting the price. And nobody wants to buy at high price, everyone wants to buy low.

Dor knows this, that is why the other coins are probably set aside for potential institutional investors. They can easily buy 5 million $ that way, let's say at a discounted-middle price of  15,000 satoshi  an order of  5,501 BTC  , to get 36,673,333.33 AMPS. The price would neither go up or down, but if they would want to sell they can't because the actual price is lower, so they would be heavily incentivized to hold for long term. Then the devs would have plenty of funds to hire every genius they need and to expand their infrastructure. They might burn some AMPs along the way to stabilize the price, but I think about 200-300 million will be set aside for VC investors in the future.

It's the small and medium investors that move the price up, those who buy directly from the market, or if people cancel their pending orders and move it higher, due to positive expectations from succesful development.

Who knows maybe AMP will be a revenue generator later similarly to STEEM POWER on Steemit, so owning a big % of the total AMP supply could be advantageous, and big VC's know this.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:04:36 AM

It is you who is the stupid here. I have been working in finance for 10+ years, you have no clue how investments work.

Yes it would be good if VC's would buy buy at market price, but unfortunately they never do. They usually come with 1-5 million $ investments, and they always buy off exchange, at a negotiated price, in bulk, directly from the fund managers.

If they would dump 5 million $ into AMP now, that would probably raise the price to like 0.10BTC/AMP or who knows, because the market depth is very thin on the exchanges. And buying in 0.1 BTC packs and then waiting for somebody to bid down is not practical when you are dealing with big sums.

Until the market doesn't become more deep, you can't just buy large orders without affecting the price. And nobody wants to buy at high price, everyone wants to buy low.

Dor knows this, that is why the other coins are probably set aside for potential institutional investors. They can easily buy 5 million $ that way, let's say at a discounted-middle price of  15,000 satoshi  an order of  5,501 BTC  , to get 36,673,333.33 AMPS. The price would neither go up or down, but if they would want to sell they can't because the actual price is lower, so they would be heavily incentivized to hold for long term. Then the devs would have plenty of funds to hire every genius they need and to expand their infrastructure. They might burn some AMPs along the way to stabilize the price, but I think about 200-300 million will be set aside for VC investors in the future.

It's the small and medium investors that move the price up, those who buy directly from the market, or if people cancel their pending orders and move it higher, due to positive expectations from succesful development.

Who knows maybe AMP will be a revenue generator later similarly to STEEM POWER on Steemit, so owning a big % of the total AMP supply could be advantageous, and big VC's know this.

Did you say 10 cents an amp. Let's do it. I'm in!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 05:12:31 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 06:12:09 AM by bitmaster1x

The circus is still going. Let me grab some more popcorn while I keep churning some.... Grin

ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:08:49 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 06:23:24 AM by ooom

Do not expect a miracle. SYNEREO have deserve all this FUD as it scammed people hard. A lot of people invested in a totally different project than it is now.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
CyanFox

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:12:00 AM

Do not expect a miracle. SYNEREO have deserve all this FUD as it scammed people hard. A lot of people invested in totally different project than it is now.

Yeah, what goes around... comes around. They scammed innocent people so hard, so they deserved all the FUD storms, and curses from investors. The world goes like this. Bad people will not have good future.
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

You serious? How much did you invest and lose? Don'r be a hypercrite dude, you are crying but pretened to be mature, face the reality about this scam, pay the lesson.

I have invested around 6000, I haven't lost a penny yet because I don't plan to cashout until the market cap hits 1 billion.

I can endure some drawdown, that is how investments work. You don't just buy and expect the price to go up immediately, that is very naive to think that.

The price swings up and down, but I think eventually it will go up to very very high levels. Synereo has a lot of potential.

1 billion? That is a good dream, but even Ethereum current market cap is not 1 billion. Trust a team too much is a tragedy, too many coins, blackcoin, vericoin, xcurrency were top 10 in 2014. but now are all dead, biggest BLK is 2 million market cap.

ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:26:03 AM

I think now free market is very organic. There are no crowdsale ahead so its natural without manipulative pumps or other suspicious activity to increase acceptance of crowdsale price.  

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

I think people are expecting more disappointment. Grab some popcorn and ABC (Alway Be Churning).

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: