Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

Anyone who wants to sell after the new site is up, message me directly and I'll take these AMPs off your hands at the current price.

Dor 1:30 PM, 20.1.2017 via Slack

Grin

Traders aren't going to sell off the market.  Roll Eyes They're just going to keep dumping.  
What the fucking news from AMP founder ... Why didn't he says, he will buy all fucking coins at 35K.. When he sold at Crowd funding as 35K per AMP ..
Why he will buy at 5k? .. He will pay back to the crowd funding investors?? The big NO ..
He should not give these kind of statement .. If anyone wants to sell he will sell at polo not to you .. Everybody knows it..
Dor you are scammer !!  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

In the cryptocurrency space, projections and dates mostly serve as a point around which speculators go crazy, the markets become volatile, and people either praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

In short, they serve absolutely no use aside from to people who are looking for short-term market signals.
This causes a lot of agitation to the community and to the team - for zero benefit.

If you're participating in, or following, one of our many channels, you'll be the first to know once what we are creating is available for use. Soon enough, AMPs will be usable in the actual software, and that will form a solid basis for their value and market price.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

I will do another forecast soon of AMP factoring in the new price data, I will also use a higher resolution timeframe now, in order to have a better signal/noise ratio, as high timeframes cut off the signal unproportionally, but too low timeframes are just too hard to calculate, as the data is too big.

It will be interesting to see where the price could go.

Any news ?

Here is my forecast, although the model's precision is not that high, I have used a larger resolution of data to calculate it, so it should be a much higher quality forecast than my previous one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.msg17584404#msg17584404

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

That made me  Cry because I was expecting so much more and im sure others were as well. Now I understand why the price just keeps falling. Looks like this is going to be a very long hold for all of us.
 Sad

You will never become successful in life with that attitude.

Sometimes I think the investors are babies, who just constantly complain when the price goes down -1%.

There is practically no investment on earth where drawdowns don't happen, but that doesnt mean that people should just cry every 10 minutes when the price moves unfavorably.

Besides the value of AMP doesnt come from your emotions, it comes from the hard work of Dor and his team, and when they will be ready, then I believe the real value will be unleashed, that investors will hopefully appreciate more.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:45:22 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 02:14:18 PM by ooom

In the cryptocurrency space, projections and dates mostly serve as a point around which speculators go crazy, the markets become volatile, and people either praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

In short, they serve absolutely no use aside from to people who are looking for short-term market signals.
This causes a lot of agitation to the community and to the team - for zero benefit.

If you're participating in, or following, one of our many channels, you'll be the first to know once what we are creating is available for use. Soon enough, AMPs will be usable in the actual software, and that will form a solid basis for their value and market price.

You talk BullShit as soon as Alpha will be available for use speculators will go crazy, the markets will become volatile, and people will praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

You are a very smart guy but are you serious! I can't read such nonsenses bs.

Everything what you described is happening now more or less just in negative perspective. Do not follow Greg BS style.

Sorry for critical thinking but you guys did it.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:51:20 PM

I will do another forecast soon of AMP factoring in the new price data, I will also use a higher resolution timeframe now, in order to have a better signal/noise ratio, as high timeframes cut off the signal unproportionally, but too low timeframes are just too hard to calculate, as the data is too big.

Any news ?

The news is get the fuck outta this shit show while you still have the chance.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

The news is get the fuck outta this shit show while you still have the chance.

Got out when trouble with Greg and Rholang started, before Greg went nuclear.

Back in now.
ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

I would suggest for all not to buy at all until real software. Smiley

Now its very risky, only promises.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

You talk BullShit as soon as Alpha will be available for use speculators will go crazy, the markets will become volatile, and people will praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

You are a very smart guy but are you serious! I can't read such nonsenses bs.

Everything what you described is happening now more or less just in negative perspective. Do not follow Greg BS style.

Sorry for critical thinking but you guys did it.

OP shouln't have released alpha half year ago, but why still nothing? It must be fake release to pump the price to 40k therefore lure noobs to buy ico. And the fool was successful.
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

Do we require BTC to be able to send AMP outside of OMNI Wallet ?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

Yes, you must have a small amount of BTC in the address that holds your AMPs to pay the omnilayer tx fee.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

Yes, you must have a small amount of BTC in the address that holds your AMPs to pay the omnilayer tx fee.

Isnt there any other way, if you dont have enough ?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

Any news ?

Here is my forecast, although the model's precision is not that high, I have used a larger resolution of data to calculate it, so it should be a much higher quality forecast than my previous one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.msg17584404#msg17584404

AMP doesn offer any blockchain solutions to effectively scale transaction traffic. U should have known this but u were euphoric and bought a larger chunk of it, now enjoy ur loss. Do u like seeing ur position being squeezed by more knowledgeable investor? U acted on emotions and ignored everything I told u.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

SYNEREO WILL BE

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

No.  Omnilayer tx fees are extremely small.  Just put in 0.001 BTC in the address that also holds your AMP balance, and you'll be fine.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

No.  Omnilayer tx fees are extremely small.  Just put in 0.001 BTC in the address that also holds your AMP balance, and you'll be fine.

There might be a way to transact ur personal holdings without paying any fees. Omnilayer has a backdoor in the code, that u can exploit to safely take ur funds out.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:13:34 PM

Nonsense. A roadmap needs dates, period. This isn't a roadmap but a promisemap. Everyone that ever worked in a serious company knows that this is shit.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

Nonsense. A roadmap needs dates, period. This isn't a roadmap but a promisemap. Everyone that ever worked in a serious company knows that this is shit.

As much as it hurts me to admit this; you're right. We need dates to circle on our calender's not promises of something coming on some future unknown date.
Byter88

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

As much as it hurts me to admit this; you're right. We need dates to circle on our calender's not promises of something coming on some future unknown date.

Did Dor mention a release of a new website too? Seems like we still have months for something useful to come out....and yeah, no actual timeline is gonna keep the price from dropping. I cant see selling here but it might go back to 3800 at it was earlier this year.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

Did Dor mention a release of a new website too? Seems like we still have months for something useful to come out....and yeah, no actual timeline is gonna keep the price from dropping. I cant see selling here but it might go back to 3800 at it was earlier this year.

If it goes back to the 3k range im seriously going to start crying. No dates have been announced for anything so as of now its just a waiting game.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: