Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

No dates on roadmap.... red flag.
This roadmap showcases Synereo’s long term vision, representing the end-game of our mission: keeping value generated by Internet denizens, as well as control of their networks, in their hands. Maybe they are 5-10 years old accounted for roadmap?  Smiley Price not happy  Sad
Trumpcoin has more potential than AMP and Synereo.

Trumpcoin - $0.139400
Synereo.     - $0.047765

The price difference speaks for itself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

This roadmap showcases Synereo’s long term vision, representing the end-game of our mission: keeping value generated by Internet denizens, as well as control of their networks, in their hands. Maybe they are 5-10 years old accounted for roadmap?  Smiley Price not happy  Sad

Trumpcoin - $0.139400
Synereo.     - $0.047765

Meh... Alternative facts.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

Trumpcoin - $0.139400
Synereo.     - $0.047765

Whatever your smoking I want some. The dev of trumpcoin has owned all the coins since the beginning and has been self pumping. Anyone who knows anything knows that. Comparing one coin thats sure to get shut down in a short while to another who's building something magical is not fair. Compare trump to another shit coin, fine but not against a real coin with real purposes.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

The dev of trumpcoin has owned all the coins since the beginning and has been self pumping. Anyone who knows anything knows that.
Wow. That sounds a lot like what happened to AMP.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:43:15 PM

The dev of trumpcoin has owned all the coins since the beginning and has been self pumping. Anyone who knows anything knows that.
Wow. That sounds a lot like what happened to AMP.

But its not even close to being true for amp. Everyone could have bought in at the 1st ico, and rode the pump to the moon, but that first pump was natural and organic not at all like the trump pump. So stop with your fud and please move along now. Your type is not needed here.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

Your type is not needed here.
I don't think you are the adequate person to decide that.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

Your type is not needed here.
I don't think you are the adequate person to decide that.

On the contrary. I believe as a amp and synero supporter I am just the person to decide that and I can tell you I speak for all of us when I say, Fuck off!
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:24:20 PM

You sir just blew your credibility right there. xD You might as well invest in Dogecoin.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:30:20 PM

Price is still dropping. The downtrend is not over. No way they can catch up to Steemit now. They have a working product, with 100,000s of user opening accounts.

The price drop is irrelevant. There is a huge difference between Synereo and Steemit. Synereo is a decentralized platform. Steemit is a ponzi scheme. Shocked? I'll give you a moment to take it all in.
LOL. You are also talking like a 5 year old. Steemit has something. Synereo has nothing. I think if someone suits the anti-Trum protesters profile, it is you.

You can't even spell Trump right. Tongue
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

I did a little reading about Synereo and the issue about Greg Meredith leaving the project. I learned that Greg started Rchain and Special K that everyone was excited about because the technology is more advance than the blockchains that we have now. I also learned that Rchain and Special K was precisely the reason why Synereo has raised millions in funding. On what technology will Synereo run now that Rchain and Special K is out of the picture?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:57:04 AM

I did a little reading about Synereo and the issue about Greg Meredith leaving the project. I learned that Greg started Rchain and Special K that everyone was excited about because the technology is more advance than the blockchains that we have now. I also learned that Rchain and Special K was precisely the reason why Synereo has raised millions in funding. On what technology will Synereo run now that Rchain and Special K is out of the picture?

Synereo LTD still owns all the RChain IP and is actively developing it.  Greg was a developer working on RChain and was fired.  Greg cannot take Synereo LTD IP and form a new company around it.  Synereo LTD is still actively pursing the development of advanced blockchain solutions utilizing the RChain IP and other technologies.  The previous roadmap of waiting for RChain deployment to run the social network has been scrapped.  A new roadmap has been issued which has an accelerated deployment schedule.  The attention economy will go live on existing social networks which will enable testing and user procurement.  This is deemed the "Alpha".  A new blockchain tech will be developed simultaneously which will allow the attention economy to transition over to a fully decentralized social network after testing on existing social networks.  AMPs will be utilized during the Alpha phase.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Breaking News ...
Amp got scamed and. Founder Dor has flown away by taking all the invested money. So keep away from shit project  Huh
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer Dor is a scammer
Dor is a scammer

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Breaking News ...
Amp got scamed and. Founder Dor has flown away by taking all the invested money. So keep away from shit project  Huh

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

AMP is like 2 years old, why would anyone think that it's a scam is beyond me.

Of course I guess anything that goes down in price and makes investors unconfortable is a scam to people.

The price has nothing to do with the developers, they are still doing their job, it's just the crybaby investors who sell at every small news that they dont like.

Well I won't sell, that is for sure, and I have quite a lot of AMPs in my bag. I think selling is for crybabies only!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

AMP is like 2 years old, why would anyone think that it's a scam is beyond me.

Of course I guess anything that goes down in price and makes investors unconfortable is a scam to people.

The price has nothing to do with the developers, they are still doing their job, it's just the crybaby investors who sell at every small news that they dont like.

Well I won't sell, that is for sure, and I have quite a lot of AMPs in my bag. I think selling is for crybabies only!

Most dont and even some of those who call scam dont believe it but they have more fun it seems fudding a project then promoting and supporting it. Ive started to ignore them as of now and I think you should consider the same.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

Most dont and even some of those who call scam dont believe it but they have more fun it seems fudding a project then promoting and supporting it. Ive started to ignore them as of now and I think you should consider the same.

I usually dont take investment advice, nor do I base my investment decisions on newbie troll's opinions.

It's a shame that other people do. But the truth is that irrational investors will never make money consistently.

I invest in facts not emotions, but at least I have to thank the trolls that they have managed to push the price down, so that I could have entered at a relatively cheap price.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

I usually dont take investment advice, nor do I base my investment decisions on newbie troll's opinions.

It's a shame that other people do. But the truth is that irrational investors will never make money consistently.

I invest in facts not emotions, but at least I have to thank the trolls that they have managed to push the price down, so that I could have entered at a relatively cheap price.

I bought a lot down low but my entry price is still crazy high man. I'll be bagholding this to the end. Happy to hear that you got in at a good price though, at least some people did.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:09:13 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 09:02:25 AM by profitgenerator212

I bought a lot down low but my entry price is still crazy high man. I'll be bagholding this to the end. Happy to hear that you got in at a good price though, at least some people did.

Mine is ~6700 , I could probably sell at 10,000, but I'll most likely hold until 34,000, then sell a part of it, rebuy at a retracement ,and ride it all the way to 100,000 from there.

I will not let this opportunity get wasted, I want big profits from this.

You know I have missed Steemit's entrance, and Synereo's first pump. I won't miss the 2nd one. When Synereo goes beta, I believe we will make a shit load of money (pardon me).

Only kids look for 20% profit, I look for 2000% profit Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!

Ok now im even more serious. You need to start a thread called the church of Synereo and preach these wise words of wisdom that you spew faster then the worlds fastest auctioneer could sell.
I'd be your first church-goer and even donate 10% of my income to the church for the benefit of all of us.

Grin

Haha profitgenerator212 is our preacher. xD
profitgenerator212

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

Haha profitgenerator212 is our preacher. xD

Let me put it this way. Do you know how much money did the Steemit  (competitor to Synereo) investors made?

The first 50 guys I believe have all became millionaires at some point. They invested like 25,000$ or 50,000$, and it skyrocketed and they have became millionaires.Now of course the price went down since, so those that got out have became millionaires just like that. Now I believe the price will still go up soon,but that is another topic.

Synereo is more "fresh" it didn't have it's beta release yet. Because the beta releases are the most juicy of them all, this is when the big profits happen.So you get an alpha release for very early investors (like top 50 big ones), for very cheap price. Then probably the price climbs up until the beta release.

And then when beta is released, the price just skyrockets, and they make a lot of money.This is how I believe things will roll out with AMP, so I bet people who invested now, if they hold until the beta, will probably make a lot of money in my opinion.

This is just my opinion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: