Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150688 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:31:32 PM

Guys is this site still paying or what Huh
The site is still paying yes.

my deposit seems to have being paused too, but i will wait SNavy say something about it

So frustrating to wait years for investment results bumped this site yesterday called doublebit.co.in Hope to get paid tonite..

Is this a new doubler pops up after the "Honest" doubler ?

and can we trust such sites after many scams ?

I have been paid twice already

and I 12 times  ; Cheesy

Already all the positive reviews and feedbacks for this site come from newbies even in its thread.

At least DoubleBot pay till now even after months or years lol
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:48:41 PM

my deposit seems to have being paused too, but i will wait SNavy say something about it

So frustrating to wait years for investment results bumped this site yesterday called doublebit.co.in Hope to get paid tonite..

and I 12 times  ; Cheesy

Already all the positive reviews and feedbacks for this site come from newbies even in its thread.

These are probably some alt accounts of the OP.
Anyway stay away from stupid ponzi's. They are made to scam.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Manfron

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:31:02 PM

and I 12 times  ; Cheesy

its really funny to see the importance that you all gives to the "newbie" status, I deal with bitcoins since the beginning, but, oh yeah, i'm a "newbie" here. Wink
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:50:39 PM

Can anyone gives an explanation how this works?

Just don't invest! It's really not worth losing your coins before you've really started.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

and I 12 times  ; Cheesy

its really funny to see the importance that you all gives to the "newbie" status, I deal with bitcoins since the beginning, but, oh yeah, i'm a "newbie" here. Wink
I dont dat u are a newbie in bitcoin. But you are a newbie rank on this forum, if a newbie runs a ponzi it is always going scam.
Oh, what ponzi wiill never go scam?? That does not exist.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:15:53 AM

I can confirm, this site is still paying. Thanks, SNavy. But there is still that issue, that sometimes i just get a white page when i try to log in. That might scare some users away and it definitely makes it harder to invest. If you find the time, it might be worth fixing that issue.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:35:40 AM

I can confirm, this site is still paying. Thanks, SNavy. But there is still that issue, that sometimes i just get a white page when i try to log in. That might scare some users away and it definitely makes it harder to invest. If you find the time, it might be worth fixing that issue.
It is "still" paying refers to that it will ever stop paying, so u said indirectly it is a scam...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:51:33 AM

Send SNavy a PM he will explain you how his bot is working..

antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:17:12 AM

It is "still" paying refers to that it will ever stop paying, so u said indirectly it is a scam...

I do not have the knowledge to say weather or not this will end up as a scam. The site does certainly not look trustworthy. There is no information to find about the person responsible for this, this site can go down any moment. But continuously paying means, this site is slowly building up trustworthiness. I am going to reinvest here. But i also recommend not investing more money than you could afford to lose.

I will definitely not call SNavy a scammer before he actually begins scamming or i at least have some harder evidence that he intends to do so.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:09:11 AM

I do not have the knowledge to say weather or not this will end up as a scam. The site does certainly not look trustworthy. There is no information to find about the person responsible for this, this site can go down any moment. But continuously paying means, this site is slowly building up trustworthiness. I am going to reinvest here. But i also recommend not investing more money than you could afford to lose.

I will definitely not call SNavy a scammer before he actually begins scamming or i at least have some harder evidence that he intends to do so.
Actually never a ponzi is not a stupid scam. The ponzi thing is just a sub-name for scam.
Stop the ponzi's!!!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

here is how it works . larger investments pay off the smaller ones . smaller people get paid first . while the people who invested more will have to wait a lot longer than the people who invested little
nejibens

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:49:26 PM

and I 12 times  ; Cheesy

We don't know you in person to assure that yopu are newbie in the Bitcoin world or not. But your rank in this official forum of Bitcoin is newbie so we can't trust really your words and suggestions, sorry.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:35:57 PM

My pregress is now 42.47%  Cheesy

SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:33:28 AM

Actually never a ponzi is not a stupid scam. The ponzi thing is just a sub-name for scam.
Stop the ponzi's!!!

The site is not a ponzi. I will not explain what it is and how it works but it definitely works and will not be closed. No one except me know this secret.

nejibens

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:29:11 PM

Progress:   42.16%

since 2 weeks ago almost.
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

How often and when are the referral earnings paid? I have only 7200 satoshi of them, but it would be nice to know, if i get some more.
kirtimart

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:52:02 PM

was concerned only with percentages in investments had stopped for 2 days but is already ok,,

LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:12:24 PM

was concerned only with percentages in investments had stopped for 2 days but is already ok,,
mine rose about 4% the last 3 days. So it's still going! Looking forward to get paid a 3rd and a 4th time. So far no issues with the site. Only the referrals are not paid yet...
phylonia

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 03:01:02 PM

(This message is translated by Google translation from French to English. Sorry for the mistakes)

I confirm that I found this website suspect at first, I still try (I have several websites send a small fee) despite scoring the minimum amount I send only 20,000 satoshis. I have received 40,000.
The site often problems to see its address, this is what you suspect me also appeared at the start but made it just bugs due to the host.
Here are my dates of payments and receipts (My address: 15DrYD7Aj4CcakXCAwcqqYhkwE2NrBZYTi)

The first payment (0.0004) send the "2:45 PM - April 21, 2015" received the "8:06 AM - June 10, 2015" (am 50 days). Proof

The second payment (0.02) send the "7:32 PM - June 10, 2015" received the "11:41 AM - August 22, 2015" (am 73jours). (Doublebot to have a problem with payments to and so there was a long time when it did not move, no worries still have isl settle everyone, it just takes patience.) Proof

The third payment (0.02) send the "7:52 PM - August 22, 2015" received the "5:54 PM - October 2, 2015" (am 42jours). Proof

Now if you have never tested and if you do not want to believe one advice, do not waste your time here and go for your life.

For others I suggest you start with a small amount, then send the same amount as soon as you receive the money.You then return to your starting point, you get the money bet.

Then the next payment Send only 3/4 of what you get like that you will gain more and more, and you'll win the same time gradually money.

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
sirmafia

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:41:43 PM

After how long does this ponzi pay? Huh  34% 3 weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: