Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150649 times)
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:46:46 AM

Very skeptical guys can look at alexa:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/doublebot.com

In case of a Ponzi DoubleBot should be dead. Because to double money Ponzi needs new investors. DoubleBot has no new investors and even old investors are not using DoubleBot anymore. Did DoubleBot stop payments?
Go to the https://DoubleBot.com page and you will find lot of proofs of payments, which are regular and based on an income from a Bitcoin/USD rate trading.

im using it still just not a lot Sad

Well, can you say honestly - did you get more money, than invested?

yes i have
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

In case of a Ponzi DoubleBot should be dead. Because to double money Ponzi needs new investors. DoubleBot has no new investors and even old investors are not using DoubleBot anymore. Did DoubleBot stop payments?
Go to the https://DoubleBot.com page and you will find lot of proofs of payments, which are regular and based on an income from a Bitcoin/USD rate trading.

yes i have

It is what I am trying to say. No new investors, no new bigger money from old investors. If it is not clean, that money are from somewhere outside (trading), than you are blind. (Not you, Borgminer Smiley I mean all these "PONZI!" cryers.)

There is a fact that doublebot pays and it paid much more than received. If it would be a Ponzi, than, ok, I wish all ponzi were like that. I am tired of these dialogs and maybe will leave this thread for a long time or forever. DoubleBot will continue work.

expertx

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:18:53 AM

yes i have

It is what I am trying to say. No new investors, no new bigger money from old investors. If it is not clean, that money are from somewhere outside (trading), than you are blind. (Not you, Borgminer Smiley I mean all these "PONZI!" cryers.)

There is a fact that doublebot pays and it paid much more than received. If it would be a Ponzi, than, ok, I wish all ponzi were like that. I am tired of these dialogs and maybe will leave this thread for a long time or forever. DoubleBot will continue work.

Respected SNavy,

According to your statement, it seems that I have the highest confidence in you, I do not want to make public my profile of doublebot, but if you want to know if you can speak the truth in PP to send my link because I run with my money, my risk and I am aware that no one does not guarantee that I will not lose my money.

I have not yet recovered my investment because I work in the system that I think is best for me.

Leave jealous fools and be here for investors like me, so we can get information when we need them or find some other place where they could communicate without this nonsense.
Borgminer

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:30:31 AM

@snavy . you also shouldnt put about or approx.  5 days or 5 months that will give you a deadline of 5 days and 5 months .   even though you can do it easily in 3 months .   because you have done it before
seedix

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:10:17 AM

For me it is very well conceivable that SNavy's system with trading bots can work well. Therefore, I trust him. Who does not know what I'm talking about can have a look here: https://cryptotrader.org/strategies. Caution! Margin trading is nothing for beginners! (and even not for SCAM criers)  Grin And yes, the whole world monetary system is a huge Ponzi system ...
@SNavy: Let not deterred you, I would be happy to continue to hear from you.

regards seedix
For someone just a fucking newbie  Roll Eyes
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:36:32 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
expertx

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:17:54 AM

@ cryptodevil

Do not be boring, man, who did not understand nor will. I with my money, I do what I want.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:31:15 AM

@ cryptodevil

Do not be boring, man, who did not understand nor will. I with my money, I do what I want.
oh..dont you know? He is not being boring, he is just warning people here. That's his job, man Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
seedix

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:53:34 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 03:17:25 PM by seedix

There is a new mobile home for cryptodevil.... suitable for his homework job   Angry

http://mission.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_0034.jpg

Grin

shefchenko17

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:13:57 PM

There is a new job for cryptodevil....  Angry

Grin

Well I cannot make fun of this job, since I appreciate the people who take care of the environment Cheesy But I can suggest a new place for him for living ( and it is also moving) ... Cheesy

Elesmera

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:45:22 PM

What are the differents between lightblue and orange?

Lightblue is the longtime doubler, orange returns 105% after some days...
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:52:29 PM

They're slightly different colors between them  Cool
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:31:32 PM

They're slightly different colors between them  Cool
hahahahahaha good one Cheesy

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:54:22 AM

Well, Alexa ranks website based on the traffic you get. You're getting good amount of traffic.

Isn't that's what I'm asking? Show the stats of new deposits too on your website, not just latest withdrawals.

So that we will believe your so called trading.

You tell us to goto your website to check stats. Where you hiding all the main stats (just displaying the total paid. lol) and defending yourself to be honest? Grin

Not your words, let the stats speak?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:55:25 AM

If you are still going to invest your coins based on his rating here, you deserve you lose your coins.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

Respected SNavy,

According to your statement, it seems that I have the highest confidence in you, I do not want to make public my profile of doublebot, but if you want to know if you can speak the truth in PP to send my link because I run with my money, my risk and I am aware that no one does not guarantee that I will not lose my money.

I have not yet recovered my investment because I work in the system that I think is best for me.

Leave jealous fools and be here for investors like me, so we can get information when we need them or find some other place where they could communicate without this nonsense.

Disrespected expertx,

Not everyone who joins this program isn't as dumb and well prepared as you. Some join looking at those paid links and the claims OP makes "Double your BTC with a 100% guarantee".

We're jealous? for what? lol

For me it is very well conceivable that SNavy's system with trading bots can work well. Therefore, I trust him. Who does not know what I'm talking about can have a look here: https://cryptotrader.org/strategies. Caution! Margin trading is nothing for beginners! (and even not for SCAM criers)  Grin And yes, the whole world monetary system is a huge Ponzi system ...
@SNavy: Let not deterred you, I would be happy to continue to hear from you.

regards seedix
For someone just a fucking newbie  Roll Eyes

And we know who's back with this account  Roll Eyes

@ cryptodevil

oh..dont you know? He is not being boring, he is just warning people here. That's his job, man Cheesy

Finally. Grin
Borgminer

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:47:06 PM

@snavy how is trading coming along . 2 days no movement on 5 percent
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

A while ago SNavy said his bot pauses itself when the price goes in one direction for to long. There was a drastic raise of the bitcoin price in the last days. We still do not know if that is true, but this is at least consistent.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:23:29 PM

A while ago SNavy said his bot pauses itself when the price goes in one direction for to long. There was a drastic raise of the bitcoin price in the last days. We still do not know if that is true, but this is at least consistent.
Yeah, my 99.05% hasn't moved for a week or so. I think there might be a real connection between the percentage and BTC price.

expertx

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:23:46 AM

Yeah, my 99.05% hasn't moved for a week or so. I think there might be a real connection between the percentage and BTC price.

@snavy for me there is no movement five days , please explain the situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: