Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826653 times)
Murrmurr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:54:59 AM

My mac wallet can't connect to network, what should i do? I have osx mavericks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:58:01 AM

My mac wallet can't connect to network, what should i do? I have osx mavericks.

mac wallet is outdated we need one  Cry

BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:00:22 AM

Yet again - Ladies and gentlemen - we have hit a new All Time High!

At this rate we will pass 0.01 in under 8 hours!
snafflecoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:03:02 AM

yes but who is selling at these crazy cheap prices!!

don't they know whats coming???  Cool

crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:06:26 AM

Awesome
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:06:52 AM

The wall has been chomped down in one bite - Happy 700,000 again everyone!

You've made quite a fortune on paper now!
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:07:48 AM

yes but who is selling at these crazy cheap prices!!

don't they know whats coming???  Cool

There will always be those who dont listen to proven sound advice. Sadly for them, they are how we make our money.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:09:22 AM

4 people have pledged so far this means we get a full node for contributers,

so far we have 3 nodes in masternode network

1ST MASTERNODE

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
((mrpupmeritis)) - 250 (all funds go to industrialcoinmagic from node split)
snafflecoin - 100

thanks everyone we are still accepting people as we want a big amount of nodes, if you cannot afford your own node you can share with others for profit split!

thanks everyone!

i have 450, how does this work?

essentially we setup and manage alot of nodes then we give payouts each day depending on your contribution and how much we get from all nodes in the network, currently we look for 20 nodes that means around 200+$ a day for everyone involved if we upscale to 100 nodes around $2000 a day Smiley

You guys are doing an AWESOME service to this community. The coins we get locked away in masternodes the higher the price will rise and the more the masternode payouts will be worth.

It's a win - win. Now everyone can get stuck in to earning with a node - even the little guys. Smiley

thanks for kind word everyone, i also pump coin like i have been doing so market keeps climbing this is with my own fund not from nodes, i really like crave i like community i like dev it can be game changer

I will give credit where credit is due.... This Teamwork on the Masternodes, is the most ingenious thing that I have seen in Crypto. Crypto already has a built in Positive feed back loop.. (See diagram below).
http://www.runtogold.com/bitcoin-price/

That is/was the bases for Bitcoin.

POS improved upon it by limiting dilution ...

The Masternodes by DRK created a more vicious feedback loop (taking supply off the market, which increased price, which took more master nods off the market,...which...ect) - This was interrupted by the issues with the hard fork in the summer of 2014.

Crave just made Masternodes more assessable to the common person.

NOW YOU GUYS ARE USING TEAMWORK WITH MASTERNODES AT A SUB $1MILL MARKETCAP, WORKING TOGETHER! YOU ARE ABOUT TO CREATE THE MOST VISCOUS POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOPS CRYPTO HAS SEEN .... I HAVE TO WATCH THIS PLAYOUT. DAMN. IF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, THEY WILL SOON. DAMN. THIS PRICE MAY GO 10X OR MORE IN COUPLE DAYS. (DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE PRICE, BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS SITUATION.... GREAT WORK!!! )

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:11:17 AM

1ST MASTERNODE

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
snafflecoin - 100

thanks everyone we are still accepting people as we want a big amount of nodes, if you cannot afford your own node you can share with others for profit split!

thanks everyone!

essentially we setup and manage alot of nodes then we give payouts each day depending on your contribution and how much we get from all nodes in the network, currently we look for 20 nodes that means around 200+$ a day for everyone involved if we upscale to 100 nodes around $2000 a day Smiley

You guys are doing an AWESOME service to this community. The coins we get locked away in masternodes the higher the price will rise and the more the masternode payouts will be worth.

It's a win - win. Now everyone can get stuck in to earning with a node - even the little guys. Smiley

thanks for kind word everyone, i also pump coin like i have been doing so market keeps climbing this is with my own fund not from nodes, i really like crave i like community i like dev it can be game changer

I will give credit where credit is due.... This Teamwork on the Masternodes, is the most ingenious thing that I have seen in Crypto. Crypto already has a built in Positive feed back loop.. (See diagram below).

The Masternodes by DRK created a more vicious feedback loop (taking supply off the market, which increased price, which took more master nods off the market,...which...ect) - This was interrupted by the issues with the hard fork in the summer of 2014.

NOW YOU GUYS ARE USING TEAMWORK WITH MASTERNODES AT A SUB $1MILL MARKETCAP, WORKING TOGETHER! YOU ARE ABOUT TO CREATE THE MOST VISCOUS POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOPS CRYPTO HAS SEEN .... I HAVE TO WATCH THIS PLAYOUT. DAMN. IF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, THEY WILL SOON. DAMN. THIS PRICE MAY GO 10X OR MORE IN COUPLE DAYS. (DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE PRICE, BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS SITUATION.... GREAT WORK!!! )

thanks dr mike i also provide buy support for bitstake yesterday for a while a few mini pumps from me loading up on that also Wink

getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:13:58 AM

1ST MASTERNODE

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
snafflecoin - 100

thanks everyone!

exactly thats what ive been saying. the value in the coin is the masternodes. go back and see how many times masternodes is mentioned and how many times the other features are talked about. crave will bring out a new wave of coins. its the profitability thats attractive here. at the moment crave is unique in doing this when other coins are released offering same thing it will cool down.

clever though low supply give it a pump make it profitable for masternodes and boom. thats why i am in it. the rest little hope. here to make money. i think 1-2million cap is ok until other coins with similar rewards come out. but those coins need a pump too
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:15:55 AM

anyone who disagress this aint being pumped needs to think again. that buy wall side is same since 200k and it creeps up each time. if those buy orders wanted to get in they would have done it buy now. you can still make money off it but long term for the coin is yet to be seen. whatever anyone says this will be a coin i will remember

there is a reason why poloniex isnt adding this.
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

750k here we go again  Grin
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

1ST MASTERNODE

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
snafflecoin - 100

thanks everyone!

exactly thats what ive been saying. the value in the coin is the masternodes. go back and see how many times masternodes is mentioned and how many times the other features are talked about. crave will bring out a new wave of coins. its the profitability thats attractive here. at the moment crave is unique in doing this when other coins are released offering same thing it will cool down.

clever though low supply give it a pump make it profitable for masternodes and boom. thats why i am in it. the rest little hope. here to make money. i think 1-2million cap is ok until other coins with similar rewards come out. but those coins need a pump too

I thought this was going to happen with DRK back in the day. They had a shot of going to $400mill... but the Masternodes did not work. This Team work, price, distribution, and the masternode tech = MOON... There has been NOTHING like this .

The last time a viscous feedback happened was Blackcoin. it went from sub $1mill to 70+Mill Quick! It happens... I think people forget. BTC was only $365 at that time too...

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:22:03 AM

bittrex total volume 2600btc wow mintpal was still at 10k btc
Everething

Activity: 67

Futurest

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:22:41 AM

Everyone is worried about the "coming dump" but I believe this is whole "pump" is being done by disillusioned Dark/Dash whales unhappy with the direction Evan is going.

It is in their best interest to send this up and maintain the price in the several dollar range for awhile to challenge Dash's dominance, they won't be able to do that if it gets real high and crashes to the ground floor then no one will trust it.

Yes! Some Long term Da$h investors did not like the name change...I said it before but the Dark name change created a void for a talented Dev like ICM a too open up a can of jones soda 1999 Can of Whoopa$$

Rumor spreading that ICM is vertoe.  Grin

Who is Vertoe?

He was a DRK dev but imho he was far overvalued.. If you look at his commits at github he did mainly translation Jobs but nothing really innovative or "new". He left DRK, and i am quite glad he did as he often overreacted and was too "loud" for a professional project. If he would be in here - i would be out.

Dig harder

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=32
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=31
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/master?page=30

I basicly did the whole 0.11 darkcoin wallet before evan started working on this. and kept maintaining upstream compatibility and security fies from the bitcoin tree.

I'm overrated, yes. but not overvaluated. and btw i'm for hire.

Valued member looking to get back into the dark Cool

Good to know you're around Vertoe  Wink
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 10:27:18 AM

A lot of bro bs going on in this thread..

I wounder if Bob and his wife Gekko is onboard.

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:28:15 AM

1ST MASTERNODE

members so far:

Troublesome96 - 100
nickhiggins123 - 50
snafflecoin - 100

thanks everyone!

I thought this was going to happen with DRK back in the day. They had a shot of going to $400mill... but the Masternodes did not work. This Team work, price, distribution, and the masternode tech = MOON... There has been NOTHING like this .

The last time a viscous feedback happened was Blackcoin. it went from sub $1mill to 70+Mill Quick! It happens... I think people forget. BTC was only $365 at that time too...

difference is blackcoin was innovative and that was still a pump. its profitability here that is pushing it but honestly the way its rising now i can only see its being pushed up. its alot different to how it was at 100-300k. every coin will say its the next big thing doesnt mean it will be also most posts are just commenting on price on masternodes not much technical posts. compare this thread to dark, blackcoin or monero thats the real shit.

enjjoy your time here but 0.01btc will be touched. my opinion whether it holds its a different story. 150 nodes at the moment i think thats 75000 coins. remaining coins still on market. that would be enough to cause damage but without a pump this wouldnt have happened. 0.005 - 0.001 is the area you wanna be cautious. most accumulating was done between 0.0003 and 0.0007
TheGoose

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:28:39 AM

Crave is the #1!! Just watching it climb is mega. will it break 0.01 today do ya think?
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:29:37 AM

A lot of bro bs going on in this thread..

I wounder if Bob and his wife Gekko is onboard.

I would assume that this shitcoin was created by Vertoe ( former DRK developer ) in collaboration with BobSurplus, for that epic pump and dump.

It was definitely cloned by someone who worked for DRK. He knows the masternode configs too well.

frankly i could careless i made 60btc off this and more than happy got remaining 13btc worth i leave that for 0.01btc. i am just enjoying profits and waiting for next coin to say "masternodes pos". i love you crave
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:30:14 AM

anyone who disagress this aint being pumped needs to think again. that buy wall side is same since 200k and it creeps up each time. if those buy orders wanted to get in they would have done it buy now. you can still make money off it but long term for the coin is yet to be seen. whatever anyone says this will be a coin i will remember

there is a reason why poloniex isnt adding this.

Ha! As if Poloniex has ethical issues with pumpcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: