Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS PICISI? ........ www.PICISI.com  (Read 14714 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:15:10 AM

Unexpected Premature Good News

Earlier today, I was informed that of the 600 million websites on the internet, www.PICISI.com is ranked at 22 million.  This is phenomenal news considering there is nothing at the site and we didn't ask anyone to go there.  Our plan regarding site performance was to start monitoring it after we launch but since it is now listed we will start monitoring immediately. 

Apparently the prelaunch buzz was effective and caused people to search out the site.  That curiosity was recognized by Alexa.com, the foremost authority on site rankings, who ranked PICISI.com.

At this rate we expect to rise though the ranks fairly quickly.  Our ranking goal is to be under 100K in 3 months and under 10K in 6 months.  For perspective coinmarketcap.com is ranked at 14,406 worldwide, and bitcointalk.org is ranked at 5,645 worldwide.   

After we go under 10K we will aim to compete head-to-head with our primary competitors in the crowdfunding space: indiegogo.com who is ranked at 1018 worldwide and kickstarter.com who is presently ranked at 372 worldwide.

Just a bit of advice, Alexa is well known as the most inaccurate ranking website on the internet and is not to be taken seriously.

Alexa bases their ranking system solely on whether or not a user with their Alexa toolbar enabled visits your website. A very small portion of the internet actually uses this toolbar. My website cryptodatabase.net has had consistent visits for a year now averaging between 10,000-20,000 visits daily. Though my stats are consistent my website  went from rank 430k to over 5 million and only dropped below 2 million when I offered an incentive on my faucets for the users who download and use the Alexa toolbar when visiting my site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:26:51 AM

Earlier today, I was informed that of the 600 million websites on the internet, www.PICISI.com is ranked at 22 million.  This is phenomenal news considering there is nothing at the site and we didn't ask anyone to go there.  Our plan regarding site performance was to start monitoring it after we launch but since it is now listed we will start monitoring immediately. 

Apparently the prelaunch buzz was effective and caused people to search out the site.  That curiosity was recognized by Alexa.com, the foremost authority on site rankings, who ranked PICISI.com.

At this rate we expect to rise though the ranks fairly quickly.  Our ranking goal is to be under 100K in 3 months and under 10K in 6 months.  For perspective coinmarketcap.com is ranked at 14,406 worldwide, and bitcointalk.org is ranked at 5,645 worldwide.   

After we go under 10K we will aim to compete head-to-head with our primary competitors in the crowdfunding space: indiegogo.com who is ranked at 1018 worldwide and kickstarter.com who is presently ranked at 372 worldwide.

Just a bit of advice, Alexa is well known as the most inaccurate ranking website on the internet and is not to be taken seriously.

Alexa bases their ranking system solely on whether or not a user with their Alexa toolbar enabled visits your website. A very small portion of the internet actually uses this toolbar. My website cryptodatabase.net has had consistent visits for a year now averaging between 10,000-20,000 visits daily. Though my stats are consistent my website  went from rank 430k to over 5 million and only dropped below 2 million when I offered an incentive on my faucets for the users who download and use the Alexa toolbar when visiting my site.

Although it is true that Alexa's toolbar is factored into their matrix there are very many other factors that come into play when determining rankings.   Obviously the most major factor is site visits.

In terms of 'accuracy', to know how 'accurate' they are one must first know the secret formula (matrix / algorithm) they use to define and determine their rankings. 

If you look at their page it will provide a glimpse into how they begin to determine how they rank sites: site attendance, page views, bounce rate, length of stay, location, flow of traffic in and out, connections to other sites (backlinks) ...  that is just the beginning and the most major factors, go further down the page to see other factor that are less important but still factored into the mix.  But other factors, that are not listed, are also in play, like momentum, clearly this is the only reason why PICISI was ranked at all.

PICISI's mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion so the connections, and associations will be enormous. And they will be originating from many different directions.

22M is the first level of visibility for Alexa, normally they probably would not have listed the site but my guess is that their little bots made various connections (for "PICISI") from many different places which warranted site inclusion. 

When Alexa was created there were about 3 sites that ranked other sites, now I can't find any others on their level, who are the others?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:50:37 AM

Although it is true that Alexa's toolbar is factored into their matrix there are very many other factors that come into play when determining rankings.   Obviously the most major factor is site visits.

In terms of 'accuracy', to know how 'accurate' they are one must first know the secret formula (matrix / algorithm) they use to define and determine their rankings. 

If you look at their page it will provide a glimpse into how they begin to determine how they rank sites: site attendance, page views, bounce rate, length of stay, location, flow of traffic in and out, connections to other sites (backlinks) ...  that is just the beginning and the most major factors, go further down the page to see other factor that are less important but still factored into the mix.  But other factors, that are not listed, are also in play, like momentum, clearly this is the only reason why PICISI was ranked at all.

PICISI's mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion so the connections, and associations will be enormous. And they will be originating from many different directions.

22M is the first level of visibility for Alexa, normally they probably would not have listed the site but my guess is that their little bots made various connections (for "PICISI") from many different places which warranted site inclusion. 

When Alexa was created there were about 3 sites that ranked other sites, now I can't find any others on their level, who are the others?

Google Analytics is the best one for tracking visitors. Using their code directly in your website will show a very accurate analysis of your visitors, where they came from, and a lot of other features. It is free and real easy to use.

Alexa's only ways to track is via their toolbar and collecting data from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the others. Being a web programmer myself since I was 16 (10 years now) I can guarantee you that it is 100% impossible for them to track your website in any other way without having their code linked to your site.

Think of it this way, it would be like me trying to tell you how many visitors you get just by looking at your website and then ranking you.

I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I'm just trying to give some advice about not putting any trust in their ranking system as it is highly inaccurate unless you pay them $50+/month for your real statistics.

Other analytics websites exist still such as [Compete (just as bad as Alexa), Google Analytics (most reliable), and Quantcast.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:36:14 PM

Earlier today, I was informed that of the 600 million websites on the internet, www.PICISI.com is ranked at 22 million.  This is phenomenal news considering there is nothing at the site and we didn't ask anyone to go there.  Our plan regarding site performance was to start monitoring it after we launch but since it is now listed we will start monitoring immediately.  

Apparently the prelaunch buzz was effective and caused people to search out the site.  That curiosity was recognized by Alexa.com, the foremost authority on site rankings, who ranked PICISI.com.

At this rate we expect to rise though the ranks fairly quickly.  Our ranking goal is to be under 100K in 3 months and under 10K in 6 months.  For perspective coinmarketcap.com is ranked at 14,406 worldwide, and bitcointalk.org is ranked at 5,645 worldwide.  

Alexa bases their ranking system solely on whether or not a user with their Alexa toolbar enabled visits your website. A very small portion of the internet actually uses this toolbar. My website cryptodatabase.net has had consistent visits for a year now averaging between 10,000-20,000 visits daily. Though my stats are consistent my website  went from rank 430k to over 5 million and only dropped below 2 million when I offered an incentive on my faucets for the users who download and use the Alexa toolbar when visiting my site.

Although it is true that Alexa's toolbar is factored into their matrix there are very many other factors that come into play when determining rankings.   Obviously the most major factor is site visits.

If you look at their page it will provide a glimpse into how they begin to determine how they rank sites: site attendance, page views, bounce rate, length of stay, location, flow of traffic in and out, connections to other sites (backlinks) ...  that is just the beginning and the most major factors, go further down the page to see other factor that are less important but still factored into the mix.  But other factors, that are not listed, are also in play, like momentum, clearly this is the only reason why PICISI was ranked at all.

Google Analytics is the best one for tracking visitors. Using their code directly in your website will show a very accurate analysis of your visitors, where they came from, and a lot of other features. It is free and real easy to use.

Alexa's only ways to track is via their toolbar and collecting data from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the others. Being a web programmer myself since I was 16 (10 years now) I can guarantee you that it is 100% impossible for them to track your website in any other way without having their code linked to your site.

Think of it this way, it would be like me trying to tell you how many visitors you get just by looking at your website and then ranking you.

I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I'm just trying to give some advice about not putting any trust in their ranking system as it is highly inaccurate unless you pay them $50+/month for your real statistics.

Other analytics websites exist still such as [Compete (just as bad as Alexa), Google Analytics (most reliable), and Quantcast.

CryptoDatabase, please know that I value your opinion greatly.   I don't view your position or delivery on the subject as 'argumentative', not in the least.  And I do understand your position.   I think you may want to consider the distinction between ranking and analytics.

Ranking is could be completely arbitrary in terms of the criteria they choose to consider and the weight afforded to each.  However for analytics it is scientifically based data collection with little or no subjective weighting involved.  

The data that is produced by google is supposed to be raw data, the so-called facts, where as the date that is produced by Alexa and any other ranking site is processed data, aka 'their opinion'.   The choose what they want to look at and they determine how important it is to them.  Visitors of Alexa decide if the info they report is of value to them.  As far as I know it is the #1 resource for site ranking.  

Btw, according to www.quantcast.com, www.PICISI.com doesn't exist yet, which is exactly what I expected to find at this point across the board; Alexa's data surprised me.

You and I both know PICISI.com has not launched as of yet, and you have a good idea of the prelaunch marketing that is taking place; which site (quantcast or alexa) is more correct?  

So the question is we also have a goois not , however apparently Alexa's data is either clairvoyant or really

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from GoldPieces, here is our new sponsor list:

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 21: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, and Goldpieces); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:08:12 AM

Here is the most recent article concerning PICISI:

GOLDPIECES+HYPER+CRYPTODATABASE+PICISI = HIGH-TECH FUN
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

excerpt:

"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue.
...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 05:27:42 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 12:50:13 AM by HYPERfuture

Here is the most recent article concerning PICISI:

GOLDPIECES+HYPER+CRYPTODATABASE+PICISI = HIGH-TECH FUN
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

excerpt:

"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue.
...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.

Great work Armis.

PICISI was also mentioned in a an article about HYPER, GP and PICISI on CNBC.com http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:04:47 AM

I'm pleased to announce that MakingMoneyHoney.com is our newest sponsor and that we received an in-kind* sponsor donation; here is our new sponsor list:

2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 22: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces and MakingMoneyHoney.com); [goal achieved & surpassed]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 11, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

MakingMoneyHoney.com is hosting the following PICISI advertisement at their site:

The most recent PICISI related article is here:

DRAGON KNIGHT – THE GAME THAT PAYS YOU TO PLAY!
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/dragon-knight-game-pays-play/

excerpt:

"...  Dragon Knight 2.0 (dknight.ml) is a popular RPG game with over 250 players. Players can earn Dragon Points (DP) as they play the game which can then be traded for up to 7 different cryptocurrencies (CC) and withdrawn in game. The creator, Anarchist of Crypto Database (cryptodatabase.net), is also responsible for curating a CC library that catalogs over 1,300 different coins and supplies information for each one. ... Dragon Knight 2.0 is a supporter of PICISI. PICISI will be the leading CC crowd funding website that allows campaign starters to choose their host CC. All CC funds donated towards each campaign will then be exchanged for the chosen host CC. PICISI’s motto is ‘Promotion, Promotion, Promotion’. ..."

Please support CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:38:04 PM

The most recent PICISI related article is here:

PI IS A CURRENCY, A COMMODITY, AND A MEANS OF COMMUNICATING A SHARP MESSAGE
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-currency-commodity-means-communicating-sharp-message/#

excerpt:

"...  Normally with a currency once funds are raised and removed they are never returned, as such the value of the currency will inevitably diminish over time. That is not the roadmap Pi was created to travel. PICISI’s intent is to “rebuy” the currency, yes they said “rebuy” think recycle with added value as opposed to a repayment, buyout, or buyback since currency isn’t a loan, and doesn’t represent ownership.

PICISI’s rebuying method of recycling/recirculating Pi is designed to have multiple effects; it should make the currency more stable, reliable, and stronger. ..."

Please support PICISI and/or Pi with your comment at the bottom of the article.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:57:35 AM

IMPORTANT

The following article http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/05/67507-bitcoin-alternative-hyper-teams-up-with-goldpieces-to-sponsor-digital-currency-crowdfunding-platform-picisi-launches-worldwide-crypto-gaming-network/  was reprinted from an earlier article put out by HYPERfuture about Goldpieces.   The article was sent to many different media desks for coverage.  One of the media desks was Crowdfund Insider, these guys are the crowdfunding industry leaders when it comes to crowdfunding media coverage.   If you visit the site you will see that they do a number of different thing in the crowdfunding space, they are highly ranked in all of the things that they do.

This article is more than an article about gaming, a particular CC, or a crowdfunding start-up, this article is actually represents a bridge between the CC world and the CF world.  Their target audience is extremely limited and highly focused, the audience is essentially made up of two types of people: campaign organizers and campaign donors.  If you look at the DNA of a CF organizer, a CF donor, and a CC speculator you will see very little difference because we are all cut from the same cloth, we are all: visionaries, strivers, investors, adventurers, gamblers, thinkers, creators, doers, motivators, leaders ... etc ... you know what I'm talking about because you are one too.

That article represents a CC story being told in a foreign CF land as such we should do what we can to support our story in their land so that more of them are encouraged and inspired to know more about our world.

I strongly encourage all that reads this message to write a comment at the article, mention any CC you wish but make sure that you draw positive attention to the article so that the CF people will be motivated to learn more about the CC industry.  please tweet

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:28:58 AM

IMPORTANT

The following article http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/05/67507-bitcoin-alternative-hyper-teams-up-with-goldpieces-to-sponsor-digital-currency-crowdfunding-platform-picisi-launches-worldwide-crypto-gaming-network/  was reprinted from an earlier article put out by HYPERfuture about Goldpieces.   The article was sent to many different media desks for coverage.  One of the media desks was Crowdfund Insider, these guys are the crowdfunding industry leaders when it comes to crowdfunding media coverage.   If you visit the site you will see that they do a number of different thing in the crowdfunding space, they are highly ranked in all of the things that they do.

This article is more than an article about gaming, a particular CC, or a crowdfunding start-up, this article is actually represents a bridge between the CC world and the CF world.  Their target audience is extremely limited and highly focused, the audience is essentially made up of two types of people: campaign organizers and campaign donors.  If you look at the DNA of a CF organizer, a CF donor, and a CC speculator you will see very little difference because we are all cut from the same cloth, we are all: visionaries, strivers, investors, adventurers, gamblers, thinkers, creators, doers, motivators, leaders ... etc ... you know what I'm talking about because you are one too.

That article represents a CC story being told in a foreign CF land as such we should do what we can to support our story in their land so that more of them are encouraged and inspired to know more about our world.

I strongly encourage all that reads this message to write a comment at the article, mention any CC you wish but make sure that you draw positive attention to the article so that the CF people will be motivated to learn more about the CC industry.  please tweet

Let show support to the article Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:24:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:22:32 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that Triangles (TRI) is our newest sponsor and that we received a sponsor donation from them; here is our new sponsor list:

2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:28:02 PM

PICISI is a scam organization run by an anonymous person pretending to be a charity.

Read all about your EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, in his own words:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:26:20 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 11:38:50 PM by Armis

PICISI is a scam organization run by an anonymous person pretending to be a charity.

Vod has gone all over the place making these false claims for no good reason, it is irresponsible behavior.

I asked him if he was willing to resign from Bitcointalk.com (remove Vod from membership) if I prove him wrong, he has dodged the question over and over again.  

He knows his accusations are false however for whatever reason he feels obligated to continue in this way.  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:26:46 PM

Vod has gone all over the place making these false claims for now good reason, it is irresponsible behavior.

I asked him if he was willing to resign from Bitcointalk.com (remove Vod from membership) if I prove him wrong, he has dodged the question over and over again.  

He knows his accusations are false however for whatever reason he feels obligated to continue in this way.  

Armis is a liar.  My accusations are not false.

1) He is not operating a licensed charity
2) He is not operating a legal business
3) He is anonymous and asking to hold onto thousands of coins.  (He wants to start up a crowd fundraiser site and be in charge of all the coins)

I am preparing a statement to release about Armis, his ArmisGame, the fake charity he has set up to long con people, as well as all his past failed (and illegal) business attempts.  It will go out to all his supporters and wherever social media talks about him.

I'm sure everyone agrees we cannot have an anonymous account holding onto fraudulently obtained charitable donations.  No accountability and no civil/criminal recourse when he decides to run with the coins.

Where's the false accusation, scammer?  Why do you keep dodging this simple question?  

(Prepare for more of his PR cut and paste garbage, and no real substance...)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:00:41 AM

Vod has gone all over the place making these false claims for no good reason, it is irresponsible behavior.

3) He is anonymous and asking to hold onto thousands of coins.  (He wants to start up a crowd fundraiser site and be in charge of all the coins)

I am preparing a statement to release about Armis, his ArmisGame, the fake charity he has set up to long con people, as well as all his past failed (and illegal) business attempts.  It will go out to all his supporters and wherever social media talks about him.

I'm sure everyone agrees we cannot have an anonymous account holding onto fraudulently obtained charitable donations.  No accountability and no civil/criminal recourse when he decides to run with the coins.

Where's the false accusation, scammer?  Why do you keep dodging this simple question?  

You keep claiming nonsense about a chartity, I keep insisting that PICISI is not designed to be a charity, nor will it be a charity. 
You keep talking about generic coins, what specific coins are you talking about, who owns the coins that you are talking about where are the coins you are talking about.

I asked him if he was willing to resign from Bitcointalk.com (remove Vod from membership) if I prove him wrong in his clams about PICISI, he has dodged the question over and over again.  

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

Vod has gone all over the place making these false claims for now good reason, it is irresponsible behavior.

Whoops!  Looks like Armis forgot to leave out the charity part:

Quote from: Armis on Today at 03:27:17
PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

He used to have grand ideas (earlier today that is lol) to hold onto all kinds of coin in his anonymous account.

Seems that has changed now that he has been exposed.  Now he posts he won't have access to any coins.    Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."   - Abraham Lincoln

I'm forced to lock the thread since he keeps spamming his PR material everywhere - totally unnecessary as we already understand he is pulling a long con.

From the beginning, you're claiming PICISI is a charity. Before locking your thread you posted this message. I'm still trying to see where it says that PICISI is a charity.

where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns : it says that charities can fund their campaigns on the site
where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations : It says that Philanthropic donations will be an option
where Investors could find ways to invest in people : It says that people will be able to find investors to help them in their projects
share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them : Do i really need to make it clearer?

What you pointed in the last message doesn't show in any way PICISI claiming of being a charity organization.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 01:27:49 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 01:42:34 AM by Vod

You keep claiming nonsense about a chartity, I keep insisting that PICISI is not designed to be a charity, nor will it be a charity.  

Myy first accusation (repeated for the dense):

We are in agreement - what's the issue?  That I'm going to be informing your sponsors of this?  Sponsors that you may have led to believe you that you WERE a charity?   That will be your dishonesty - not mine.  All I state are the facts.

I asked him if he was willing to resign from Bitcointalk.com (remove Vod from membership) if I prove him wrong in his clams about PICISI, he has dodged the question over and over again.  

You don't stand behind your words, because you don't stand behind your anonymous account.

You want to challenge me?  Then come out of the shadows and do it!  I can kick your scammy ass anyday.   Wink

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:04:10 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 02:20:56 PM by Bicknellski

We are in agreement - what's the issue?  That I'm going to be informing your sponsors of this?  Sponsors that you may have led to believe you that you WERE a charity?   That will be your dishonesty - not mine.  All I state are the facts.

You don't stand behind your words, because you don't stand behind your anonymous account.

You want to challenge me?  Then come out of the shadows and do it!  I can kick your scammy ass anyday.   Wink

1) Does he have to operate a licensed charity in his jurisdiction for what he is proposing?

Please support your argument. I don't see why he needs to form a licensed charity trying to organise people in the interim stages before funds are even collected. Does Quickseller have to have a license to operate a financial services business in his jurisdiction as an ESCROW? Are you not concerned for those who might be taken or abused by QS?

2) He should not be anonymous when running this sort of enterprise. No more than Quickseller should run an escrow as anonymous entity and has done so for months. We would likely agree that Quickseller's actions are circumspect based on the same concerns you have for Armis correct? Are you not concerned for those who might be taken or abused by QS?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:43:27 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 10:42:51 PM by Armis

1) Does he have to operate a licensed charity in his jurisdiction for what he is proposing?

Please support your argument. I don't see why he needs to form a licensed charity trying to organise people in the interim stages before funds are even collected. Does Quickseller have to have a license to operate a financial services business in his jurisdiction as an ESCROW? Are you not concerned for those who might be taken or abused by QS?

2) He should not be anonymous when running this sort of enterprise. No more than Quickseller should run an escrow as anonymous entity and has done so for months. We would likely agree that Quickseller's actions are circumspect based on the same concerns you have for Armis correct? Are you not concerned for those who might be taken or abused by QS?

I don't know what or who Quickseller is, but my guess is Quickseller by the context and references above that Quickseller is connected somehow to Vod, is that your position Bicknellski?

Getting back to PICISI, I see a few presumptions in play that apparently some, especially Vod, are making that are not facts in evidence, moreover that the actual facts indicate otherwise.   Here are the facts PICISI is a business plan taking shape, and I am the designer of the plan -- Armis created PICISI.   A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, didn't read the articles about the plan, nor did he read the threads about the plan because had he done any or all of those things he would have found that there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business, and the plan was for the business to help give CC more exposure in real world applications.

The evidence of those facts is more than obvious, the site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met that something else will occur, when you look at the individual prerequisites in relation to all of them as one the viewer should reasonable conclude that soon after all goals are achieved all of the basic tools will be in place to create the business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license to raise money to form a org or any type, and you don't need a license put the pieces together for the creation of that business.

Currently, Vod is the only person that posted to a PICISI thread that indicated he thought PICISI was a charity.  Even after he created a thread which unfairly lead people to his point of view only a small hand full of people agreed with him (a larger number disagreed with him), and only a fraction of that small handful who agreed with him actually said so in the thread.  My guess is they all had no prior opportunity to see PICISI in context as Vod had.  The very simple fact is prior to Vod's stunt, when anyone saw "PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)" it was likely accompanied by the words: "a crowdfunding site currently under construction" or words to that effect. This is in threads as well as in articles.   So when Vod saw it he knew or should have known that PICISI was going to be a crowdfunding site not any type of charity.  When Vod created his thread he purposefully left that out.

I'm looking for people to help me manage PICISI it requires that interested parties read all of the articles presently available about PICISI, and have a solid understanding about PICISI in addition to being suitable for the position sought.  So that when more FUD arrives at PICISI's doorstep more of us are ready to defend her.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:15:51 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 11:49:04 PM by HYPERfuture

Myy first accusation (repeated for the dense):.

He never said he was running a licensed charity.....

The word "Charity" is part of the acronym but legally PICISI never said it was a charity.

Are you going to keep avoiding this fact Vod?

Out of all the scum on the altcoin board Armis is one of the few people to run one account for more than 6 months... If you want to find the real criminals explore the altcoin section further this is so lame I can't be silent any longer about this.,...

Thanks for supporting nothing and cutting down the few people who don't run serial scams here...

I can't be silent about this any longer if it means an unsubstantiated neg feedback so be it...

Looking forward to the unsubstantiated neg feedback .......................... Wink And of course I will reference this post.. have fun Smiley

I'm no stranger to FUD I've been running an alt for 12 months (unlike the scammers) and if you want to neg me so be it.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: