Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS PICISI? ........ www.PICISI.com  (Read 14714 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:20:45 AM

Wow, thanks for the massive sign of public support HYPER, I really appreciate it. 

I wish Vod would stake his 'Vod' username membership on his claims so that Vod membership is resigned once PICISI is launched. 

He should have to suffer loss for wrongfully impugning a another username's character.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:37:10 AM

read about GP/HYPER here http://fuk.io/may-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocurrency-to-mine-and-invest-in-to-make-money/ to know a bit more on PICSI

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:22:01 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 11:44:17 AM by Bicknellski

1. I see no need to have a charity license for the following reasons. It isn't a charity. You are in the formative stages of development of this collective resource business / commercial entity. Unless VOD has evidence somewhere to the contrary or am I missing something?

2. VOD seems to want to pick out scammers. Why not look directly at Quickseller who is running an anonymous and likely an illegal escrow service internationally. Those sorts of services are most likely well regulated and require people to provide at least BASIC information about who they are to this community. How about we crack on against those who have something to hide. Talk about the potential for abuse and long cons having an ESCROW with no name. If you are so worried why not attack someone currently taking money and doing it anonymously right now and has so for months?

3. Armis if you want transparency you should be posting guarantees about WHO YOU ARE running this venture. Being anonymous is not the right move and sends up some pretty large red flags for me personally.

4. There is no need to BET etc to resolve this issue and challenging people in that way does not build trust at all. BFL Josh favorite tactic to push his con was betting with members of the community to SILENCE THEM PERMANENTLY.

All you need to do is provide a simple short explanation and people can then decide to either support it or not. Put your identity out there with some sort of CV etc so we can measure your worth and value with regards to your proposal. Finally VOD either gives evidence to support his claims this venture requires a charity license. If those conditions are met problem solved and VOD can better spend his time fixing people like Quickseller running potentially long con escrows and find out why Adam Allcock the VAT and Mail Service fraud is backed by Quickseller. That might be a better use of VOD's time and Techshares time.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:40:52 PM

1. I see no need to have a charity license for the following reasons. It isn't a charity. You are in the formative stages of development of this collective resource business / commercial entity. Unless VOD has evidence somewhere to the contrary or am I missing something?

2. VOD seems to want to pick out scammers. Why not look directly at Quickseller who is running an anonymous and likely an illegal escrow service internationally. Those sorts of services are most likely well regulated and require people to provide at least BASIC information about who they are to this community. How about we crack on against those who have something to hide. Talk about the potential for abuse and long cons having an ESCROW with no name. If you are so worried why not attack someone currently taking money and doing it anonymously right now and has so for months?

3. Armis if you want transparency you should be posting guarantees about WHO YOU ARE running this venture. Being anonymous is not the right move and sends up some pretty large red flags for me personally.

4. There is no need to BET etc to resolve this issue and challenging people in that way does not build trust at all. BFL Josh favorite tactic to push his con was betting with members of the community to SILENCE THEM PERMANENTLY.

All you need to do is provide a simple short explanation and people can then decide to either support it or not. Put your identity out there with some sort of CV etc so we can measure your worth and value with regards to your proposal. Finally VOD either gives evidence to support his claims this venture requires a charity license. If those conditions are met problem solved and VOD can better spend his time fixing people like Quickseller running potentially long con escrows and find out why Adam Allcock the VAT and Mail Service fraud is backed by Quickseller. That might be a better use of VOD's time and Techshares time.

Bicknellski,

in response to #1 - I agree

in response to #2 - Apart of Vod's job at BCT is to 'bust scammers' and I'm fine with that, but I'm not a scammer nor am I going to allow anyone to extort anything from me that I'm not prepared to share.  Yes, escrow service is a highly regulated area and perhaps part of cover in ever country with more than 1M pop, so too is extortion.  If someone doesn't like the terms of another the best thing to do is to refrain from using their business.

in response to #3 - IMO any size flag is a no no.  When PICISI is formed it will be consistent with the laws of the land it is domiciled. 

in response to #4 - his claims are unfounded, specious, irresponsible, reckless, and perhaps actionable.  They were uncalled for, they damaged my username's character, and cause me to have to address the same questions multiple times in multiple places.  He knows he's wrong most people that look at this whole matter knows he's wrong, however most people at BCT aren't looking at the whole matter they are simply glancing at the big red notice that says "warning...) under my username.  Then they carry that prejudice to our dealing.   Vods rush to judgement is going to mislead others into wrongly believing they have something to fear dealing with me.   I didn't cause that he did. I'm not less honest today than I was last week, I did nothing to deserve how I'm being treated. 

When Vod said that the plan is a scam, when he called me a liar, when he went to my sponsors and my threads claiming its a long-con he should have know that was out of order, he should have known that was disrespectful, he should have known it was untrue, but if he didn't at that time he certainly should know now.  I'm sure many are letting him know he's wrong this time.   When he did all of that he's the one who placed the bet, he's the one that claimed to be able to tell the future, and he is the one that bet high and bet fast, and every day he keeps adding to the pot.  So if he truly believes what he claims stand by it, with his username.  I don't need his money so this isn't a bet for money its a bet based on truth, who is telling the truth.  If he really thinks I'm a liar then he should have nothing to be concerned about.  But if I'm proven to be the truthful one and prove his claims to be false of course he should suffer consequences.  Remember he not only shot first, but he's still shooting.

Vod's action has placed doubt in the minds of many about PICISI and Armis for no just reason. 

If you read about PICISI you will see that it's an opportunity for many to do well, an opportunity that I shared with everyone with great detail.  I didn't have to share it in such a public fashion. 

In response to that last paragraph -  see above.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:10:20 PM

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:34:41 PM

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

IMHO you shouldn't force him to reveal himself. He has the right to be a pseudo-anonymous operator. The only concern is how he store cryptocurrencies. As long as he get a trusted partner who holds money, there won't be a problem. Also, I think he should rephrase his organization's(?) name. "Charity" in it is misleading.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:31:37 PM

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

IMHO you shouldn't force him to reveal himself. He has the right to be a pseudo-anonymous operator. The only concern is how he store cryptocurrencies. As long as he get a trusted partner who holds money, there won't be a problem. Also, I think he should rephrase his organization's(?) name. "Charity" in it is misleading.

Muhammed the company name is PICISI.  the phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about.  Clearly not what most are used to but neither is cryptocurrency.  

PICISI is a crowdfunding site under construction, PICISI is a business plan for a crowdfunding business, and PICISI is not a six word name for a company it's a one-word name with six letters PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

I asked Vod to play out examples that he feels have exposure so that everyone could know in practical terms where risks exist and the degree of risk, but he ignored it.  

So why don't you setup an example pertaining to PICISI where money, investors, customers, clients, and/or sponsors may be at risk of losing money dealing with PICISI.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:04:18 PM

Here is the solution to this entire thing.

@Armis Download and print every thread he has posted in regarding PICISI then turn it over to a lawyer and open a civil lawsuit for Libel. Sue him for damages done to you and your sponsors.

@Vod This is a cease and desist notice of your current defamation campaign. Everything you are doing violates his civil rights and you need to back up your accusations before you continue. Anything further that you post in regards to PICISI can and will be used against you if/when a lawsuit is opened.

I have seen enough of this charade it is embarrassing to the crypto community and does nobody any good.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:53:00 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 06:05:25 PM by Bicknellski

He always ignores this question.  Why does he have the need to be anonymous?  What is he planning that he doesn't want to be identified?  Undecided

Why VOD are you not attacking Quickseller?

He is doing the same thing and holding ESCROW for people. It has been months and never one eyebrow raised? Hmmm interesting. So it is not ok for Armis but ok for Quickseller. Interesting.

If we want to ask the FA to get involved I want to know who we are dealing with so we are not TARNISHED by someone who could have a criminal past. See OregonMines as an example of that trying to hide a conman in their midst. Anyone unwilling to reveal their CV etc is circumspect. Or conversely we in the FA would be comfortable getting involved should he have a wonderful CV and history of such projects in his past. Either way I ask for ID because that is what you want from someone who runs such a program. Be it this or escrow like Quickseller.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:51:01 PM

I went a bit overboard and I apologize for that. I have edited my posts to remove the personal attacks which does not help anyone.

I know Armis will prove that PICISI is a serious digital currency project I just hope we can resolve this soon for everyone's sake.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:26:16 AM

I went a bit overboard and I apologize for that. I have edited my posts to remove the personal attacks which does not help anyone.

I know Armis will prove that PICISI is a serious digital currency project I just hope we can resolve this soon for everyone's sake.

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, I'll let you know who it is by PM, so none of the 23 sponsors issued any complaints to anyone, none requested a refund, and none have expressed a desire to no longer be a PICISI sponsor.  

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any of PICISI's sponsors,  that's why he would not tell me who it was because it wasn't true. no sponsor complaint existed.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:38:03 AM

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.

Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:28:47 AM

Muhammed the company name is PICISI.  the phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about.  Clearly not what most are used to but neither is cryptocurrency.  

PICISI is a crowdfunding site under construction, PICISI is a business plan for a crowdfunding business, and PICISI is not a six word name for a company it's a one-word name with six letters PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).

I asked Vod to play out examples that he feels have exposure so that everyone could know in practical terms where risks exist and the degree of risk, but he ignored it.  

So why don't you setup an example pertaining to PICISI where money, investors, customers, clients, and/or sponsors may be at risk of losing money dealing with PICISI.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if your company is not a charity why are you using word charity there? I thought it was charity at first and the thread makes me confused...
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:42:40 AM

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if your company is not a charity why are you using word charity there? I thought it was charity at first and the thread makes me confused...

Gisado, "... the ... name is PICISI ... The phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" it tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about..."  The company name is not a six-word name, it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).  The word in the image in the OP is the name of the plan, "the company", the site, the business, the entity, and the endeavor.

PICISI is not a charity, there is nowhere that should say otherwise.  The only proper description given for PICISI is that it is a crowdfunding site.   There are over 15 original articles, and over 100 different publication reprints there are about 7 different threads all telling everyone what PICISI will be, nowhere in that mountain of data is any material indicating that PICISI will be anything other than a crowdfunding site.

PICISI is a crowdfunding start-up currently under construction that will permit campaign organizers to raise funds in fiat and or cryptocurrency for many purposes.  PICISI will have a number of sponsors many of those sponsors will want to associate with the site in order to promote their respective CCs.  Please reference the article on 'sponsors'.  

The PICISI issued currency is Pi, it is a currency for use in the day-to-day business operation of PICISI, it will be used for 4 main purposes:
1) to raised funds for start-up, and for multiple operational licensens worldwide,
2) to be used to pay Promotion Contractors worldwide who do assignments for PICISI
3) to be used as an host CC option for Campaign Organizers,
and
4) to be used as a CC payment option for PICISI sponsors seeing to pay with Pi.
For more information about Pi reference the articles about Pi.

PICISI will be associated with various self-employed people around the world some will be Promotion Contractors who do assignments for PICISI and are paid with Pi, and some will be Campaign Contractors who do assignments for Campaign Organizers and are paid by the organizer.  For more details about Associates and Assignments see the article about PICISI Assignments.

Thanks
Gisado

Yoohoo

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:41:28 AM

~snip~

Gisado, "... the ... name is PICISI ... The phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" it tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about..."  The company name is not a six-word name, it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).  The word in the image in the OP is the name of the plan, "the company", the site, the business, the entity, and the endeavor.

PICISI is not a charity, there is nowhere that should say otherwise.  The only proper description given for PICISI is that it is a crowdfunding site.   There are over 15 original articles, and over 100 different publication reprints there are about 7 different threads all telling everyone what PICISI will be, nowhere in that mountain of data is any material indicating that PICISI will be anything other than a crowdfunding site.

PICISI is a crowdfunding start-up currently under construction that will permit campaign organizers to raise funds in fiat and or cryptocurrency for many purposes.  PICISI will have a number of sponsors many of those sponsors will want to associate with the site in order to promote their respective CCs.  Please reference the article on 'sponsors'.  

The PICISI issued currency is Pi, it is a currency for use in the day-to-day business operation of PICISI, it will be used for 4 main purposes:
1) to raised funds for start-up, and for multiple operational licensens worldwide,
2) to be used to pay Promotion Contractors worldwide who do assignments for PICISI
3) to be used as an host CC option for Campaign Organizers,
and
4) to be used as a CC payment option for PICISI sponsors seeing to pay with Pi.
For more information about Pi reference the articles about Pi.

PICISI will be associated with various self-employed people around the world some will be Promotion Contractors who do assignments for PICISI and are paid with Pi, and some will be Campaign Contractors who do assignments for Campaign Organizers and are paid by the organizer.  For more details about Associates and Assignments see the article about PICISI Assignments.

Thanks
Yes, I know it is not charity now, but newcomers will want to lookup about page to see what PICISI means, and when they see the word "charity", they will usually think it is charity. since they will think PICISI is acronym of (long name here).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:55:01 AM

Yes, I know it is not charity now, but newcomers will want to lookup about page to see what PICISI means, and when they see the word "charity", they will usually think it is charity. since they will think PICISI is acronym of (long name here).

Precisely. It is misleading. Can you tell us what "charity" is meant to be in PICISI? Can't it be replaced with any other word?

Armis, you still haven't answered my question.

Thank you! Where/How are you planning to store raised funds?

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:32:28 AM

Precisely. It is misleading. Can you tell us what "charity" is meant to be in PICISI? Can't it be replaced with any other word?

Armis, you still haven't answered my question.

Thank you! Where/How are you planning to store raised funds?

actually I did answer your question Muhammed, please rephrase and elaborate more on what you mean by: "Where/How are you planning to store raised funds?"

Muhammed, "... the ... name is PICISI ... The phrase pertaining to the letters of the name when said out loud as a phrase: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas" it tells you what the company is about what they do, its not designed for any single word to say what the business is, it's meant for all of the words as a phrase to say what the business is about..."  The company name is not a six-word name, it's a one-word name PICISI pronounced (pick-easy).  The word in the image in the OP is the name of the plan, "the company", the site, the business, the entity, and the endeavor.

Muhammed and Gisado, to claim that simply because the word "charity" is in the phrase means it's a charity, that same logic would also mean that it is also an Investment firm and a Philanthropic org, and a Inventions shop, and a Ideas house because all of those words are in the same phrase. 

Keep in mind that the words are arranged like this:
Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas
not like this:
Philanthropic Investment Charity Inventions Startups Ideas
or like this:
Philanthropic Investment Inventions Startups Ideas for Charity

the first one is a phrase, the second one is simply an array of words, and the third one is an array of words directed to a very specific word, in that last case you could reasonable assume its about a charity.

Gisado

Yoohoo

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:36:59 AM

Muhammed and Gisado, to claim that simply because the word "charity" is in the phrase means it's a charity, that same logic would also mean that it is also an Investment firm and a Philanthropic org, and a Inventions shop, and a Ideas house because all of those words are in the same phrase. 

not like this:
or like this:

the first one is a phrase, the second one is simply an array of words, and the third one is an array of words directed to a very specific word, in that last case you could reasonable assume its about a charity.
I assumed it was a charity based on "(snip)Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas" - it can be read as charity dedicated for inventions, startups, and ideas.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:12:18 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 05:36:43 PM by Armis

not like this:
or like this:

I assumed it was a charity based on "(snip)Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas" - it can be read as charity dedicated for inventions, startups, and ideas.

hahahaa, no it can't ...

Your reference to "it" relates to the name of the company, the plan, the endeavor, the site, its name is "PICISI" it's a one-word name, not a 6 word name or a 9 word namephrase.  

Using any reasonable logic you should not arrive at the conclusion that "it" is a Charity unless you are lead there by someone making that suggestion.
For example if someone said to you: "Do you think this is a Charity: 'Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas'?"  The question is leading you to the answer they want.  Likewise, if someone else were to say: "Do you think this is a Philanthropic organization: 'Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas'?" that questioner is leading you in the direction 'Philanthropic org'.

The words are not arrayed in a random order, they are specifically placed and include prepositions and punctuations so they are not simply words they are grammatically connected words that make a phrase.  This: "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas" is totally different on paper or said aloud than this "Philanthropic Investment Charity Inventions Startups Ideas".

Question: How many places do you see where it says that PICISI is a crowdfunding site?  And how many places do you see it say PICISI is anything other than a crowdfunding site?   So it's ok to think its a ice cream store because it sounds like your favorite ice cream flavor (pistachio), but when you are told what it is and nothing else directly disputes the fact its not an issue its an observation.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:32:37 AM

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a pathological liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: