Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the darkcoin/dash/dashpay instamine matters  (Read 47769 times)
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

@arielzit just a post from Some guy saying he knows half the ppl on the list is a joke...

Find proof or admit your wrong ...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:12:55 PM

@arielzit just a post from Some guy saying he knows half the ppl on the list is a joke...

lebubar is not someguy at dash. he is an active member of dash community, he even attends conferences.

he is there at dash beginnings and connect it to love at first sight accounts.. remember "in person"

sharpen your deduction skills buddy
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

lebubar is not someguy at dash. he is an active member of dash community, he even attends conferences.

he is there at dash beginnings and connect it to love at first sight accounts.. remember "in person"

First of all your not my buddy...

Second...had to google name b/c I had no idea who he was!

Third... Not dedicated to the dash community (the coin formerly known as dark)

You have me all wrong...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:14:14 PM

First of all your not my buddy...

Second...had to google name b/c I had no idea who he was!

Third... Not dedicated to the dash community (the coin formerly known as dark)

You have me all wrong...

i can call you buddy whenever i want to

the guy slipped, his tongue slipped. he spilled the beans, and gave my thread at least 50% accuracy hehe

lebubar first appeared (first post) as a miner in feb 6, and then continuously posted in the thread

first post as a non-newb miner, makes one wonder he participated in the instamine.

although you are saying you are not dedicated...he was there at the beginning just like you are,

and the topic is all about dash beginnings  Wink

buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:30:15 PM

Indeed.

A legendary imperfection which will no doubt be debated for decades. The grain of sand that created the pearl - anonymity in plain sight.

It's why "dash instamine matters" !  Wink

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:45:14 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 05:35:05 AM by arielbit

Indeed.

A legendary imperfection SCAM which will no doubt be debated for decades. The grain of sand that created the pearl - anonymity in plain sight.

It's why "dash instamine matters" !  Wink

FTFY

Now DASH has an even wider appeal and interest, you monero guys are looking more and more like grade school kids everyday with your little attempts to 'take down DASH'.

Good luck, you are destroying any credibility monero has along the way.

monero again and again and again? tell the readers here ceti where (what coin) you and your buddies found me.. i bet you won't HAHAHA!

you shills belittle and blame

and i know the reason why you both dimwits are yapping gibberish around me again.. it is because i am up to something again, pointing what Evan is thinking and doing in the first month of darkcoin plus your buddy lebubar slipped and spilled the beans.

there is a saying "actions speak louder than words"

and you're burying my expose with your drivel (that's your strategy)....who knows? I might open a new thread  Grin buddies
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

Biggest issue with DASH is the amount of DASH taken up in masternodes is over half the amount in circulation!

Great way to reduce supply and increase the price.

The instamine issue is always going to hang around also.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

Biggest issue with DASH is the amount of DASH taken up in masternodes is over half the amount in circulation!

The DashHole True Believers don't know how to deal with the Instamine.

Sometimes they pretend it wasn't as bad as a pre-mine, sometimes they pretend it wasn't a big deal, and sometimes they pretend it was a good thing.  Totally schizo, but expected given the fractured mindset of a cult brainwashing victim.

The funniest and most ironic attribute of the Dash scamcoin fiasco is that despite their Masternodes artificially decreasing supply, the market cap has fallen far behind Monero's, and despite their marketing budget user/market adoption is also lagging far behind Monero's.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:31:59 PM

Locking up DASH in masternodes artificially keeps the price high.

DASH would be much lower if this whole masternode scheme did not require users to lock up 1000 dash.

Barrier to entry for new users is way too high. Not a welcoming coin to new users that can't afford 1000 dash.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 08:20:48 PM

DASH would be much lower if this whole masternode scheme did not require users to lock up 1000 dash.

Barrier to entry for new users is way too high. Not a welcoming coin to new users that can't afford 1000 dash.

Locking Dash up in HYIP Ponzi nodes isn't real demand qua economic praxis; it's merely self-referential Demand Theater.

But don't worry, when the price falls to a few satoshis everyone will be able to afford 1000 Dash.   Cheesy

Although by then nobody will want such a useless thing, seeing as how a truly anonymous currency, BBR, is going to be using high-staking tier two nodes for the same purposes.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:03:24 PM

And I was wondering what the next anonymous pump would be Cheesy I mean even SDC got 10x...

edit: Actually BBR is below 1mn marketcap right now... wow... what happened to bbr? They had a good dev back in the day.
megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:59:48 PM

I don't understand that argument ... masternodes pay an reward, and yes they have voting rights ... kinda like bitcoin miners ... so bitcoin-miners are quite expensive, too ... is that also an barrier to entry in bitcoin - no - because you have not to mine to participate - you could use the blockchain without mining, like in dash without a masternode.

A masternode is no requirement for an entry as an user ... why should it ? he doesn't needs a masternode.

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

Another reason the Dash instamine matters: it permanently ruined Dash's reputation and ensured the project is widely perceived to be a scam.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bitwolf

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

I asked several times already why is dash rising now . Not a single one dash supporter answered me with sth else than copy pasting an abstract of one of the front pages(several rebranding) from the beginning of this coin(several beginnings). Pure scamcoin. And the biggest proof is actually the dash support from the biggest XMR fuder and monumental idiot Sputnik. The 50% instamine is at second position for me. And I like how he quotes only parts of my posts which lead to different conclusion. So much idioitism nowadays. Dash is going to be next ltc - old laurels shitcoin living on fake volumes.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:19:58 AM

I asked several times already why is dash rising now . Not a single one dash supporter answered me with sth else than copy pasting an abstract of one of the front pages(several rebranding) from the beginning of this coin(several beginnings). Pure scamcoin. And the biggest proof is actually the dash support from the biggest XMR fuder and monumental idiot Sputnik. The 50% instamine is at second position for me. And I like how he quotes only parts of my posts which lead to different conclusion. So much idioitism nowadays. Dash is going to be next ltc - old laurels shitcoin living on fake volumes.

Dash is rising now because it is delivering a true competitor to bitcoin
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:00:11 AM

Another reason the Dash instamine matters: it permanently ruined Dash's reputation and ensured the project is widely perceived to be a scam.

It is real, but why Dash's market cap is so huge? Is Eddufield still having those millions of Dash coins? Although Dash is very innovative, it is still a scandal.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:16:15 AM

No. Just no.

It's delivering a stake system that is further centralized by the initial instamine. It's delivering the threat of cross chain reactions that comes with using multiple algorithms. False promises layered with hype.

Anyone attaching their reputation to this shitcoin (Amanda, Ver, Spoetnik, the usual dashtards and fair-weather trading shills) are going to be tied to it and the dashed hopes of those who were foolish enough to follow--good luck explaining why you are corrupt, stupid or both.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:22:04 AM

No. Just no.

It's delivering a stake system that is further centralized by the initial instamine. It's delivering the threat of cross chain reactions that comes with using multiple algorithms. False promises layered with hype.

Anyone attaching their reputation to this shitcoin (Amanda, Ver, Spoetnik, the usual dashtards and fair-weather trading shills) are going to be tied to it and the dashed hopes of those who were foolish enough to follow--good luck explaining why you are corrupt, stupid or both.

weak trolling, just weak.

Monero  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430839.0

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

No. Just no.

Monero  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430839.0

again weak, let me help you understand who you are besides the 'major dealing playa' you used to brag about.

http://www.gamesradar.com/psychology-fanboys-explained-professional/

I accept your thanks. Cheers!

"Major dealing playa," I think you have me confused, but thanks for acknowledging the technical points that dash is a stake system further centralized by an instamine and runs the risks associated with any cryptosystem that uses multiple algorithms, so glad you didn't try to distract from the issues or sidestep the problems with bumper sticker logic.

bitwolf

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

No. Just no.

Monero  Huh
Dash? You are the pros in fud and trolling so I admit you know better which is weak and which - strong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: