Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:05:24 PM

halving make bitcoin price rising because the reward will be reduce and this is make miner can't ROI . and make the profit reduce, so miner will buying a lot bitcoin before bitcoin halving.

Take some economic classes before you decide to post in here. Price , demand and supply, thats 3 are the most vital thing in economic and when the supply is going down and demand for that is increasing then the price will surely increase as well so there is no way that a miners needs to buy bitcoin just for the sake of increasing the price

This has already been discussed in great detail before. Miners don't sell all their newly mined coins, neither are they the only ones who do so...

Thereby, the effect of halving can be rather weird and counter-intuitive in respect to Bitcoin price dynamics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Holding Fund

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:11:27 PM

The Crypto Holding Fund is that what the name sayed an project and future company listed soon on www.alcurex.org

More info comming soon.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:38:26 PM

Its too risky if you just invest it and expect for nothing because as of now there's no legit investment site... but i know that you can invest to as just partner of houseedge.. like betking io they are offering to invest your money there' but there still risk if the house is lose you will also lose.. but i think house is always win..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:48:36 PM

Its too risky if you just invest it and expect for nothing because as of now there's no legit investment site... but i know that you can invest to as just partner of houseedge.. like betking io they are offering to invest your money there' but there still risk if the house is lose you will also lose.. but i think house is always win..

The golden rule of gambling is that house always wins, but we all ignore that fact and still continue to gamble and that is our greedy nature that doesn't allows us to stay away from it.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

Yes,investment must be followed by some monitoring and actions and it is the big difference of investing and saving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:52:13 PM

Yes,investment must be followed by some monitoring and actions and it is the big difference of investing and saving.

You must be mentally prepare with all the consequences that might occur in future if your investment doesn't work, you should be ready with different plan of action.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:01:34 PM

I think it is better to invest it, but dont invest your all money
this is a good time to invest in altcoin with expected to get a lot money in the future.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:22:23 PM

You must be mentally prepare with all the consequences that might occur in future if your investment doesn't work, you should be ready with different plan of action.

Everyone needs plans to survive and if someone only relly on one plan , that person will be a fool. If someone put in all into one basket of investment and hope everything will be alright than that will be foolish because nothing is certain even saving money in banks is not certain

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:24:51 PM

Everyone needs plans to survive and if someone only relly on one plan , that person will be a fool. If someone put in all into one basket of investment and hope everything will be alright than that will be foolish because nothing is certain even saving money in banks is not certain

Yeah and that's what he is trying to say if plan A doesn't work you need to be ready with plan B which can take care of you in future.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:01:43 AM

I think it is better to invest it, but dont invest your all money
this is a good time to invest in altcoin with expected to get a lot money in the future.

I agree only with what you have said that don't invest your all money, when you tried to invest it all there is a possibility that your money will be eaten by down of bitcoins price but when it increases you will get profit, still not suggested to invest all your money to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:27:52 AM

It's a good idea though, i also pick both save money and invest money. Just don't go all in on an investment. Spare some for saving, and it would be okay.

Dont you know that saving and investing your money is something that could be done with a same action? If you invest your money, you are actually saving it as well because what you invest in means that thing is yours and it is definitely your money so it is actually a same action though people dont understand it and think it is different

I think the difference is when you save you just put your money somewhere you can't spend it. But when you invest, you put your money where it have the probability to earn more money. You don't have to spend time thinking where to put money if you just want to save it. But you need to really analyze where you want to invest. You may lose all your money if you put it an a losing investment.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:31:43 AM

What are you talking about? If you smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, then you should be smart enough to invest you Bitcoin into something else. Investing is definitely the best way to use your money.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:53:14 AM

btw saving is also a kind of investment with btc because of the price fluctuation. you can expect anything with saving also.you can become a millioner over a year or a poor guy if btc price decreases rapidly.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:56:26 AM

What are you talking about? If you smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, then you should be smart enough to invest you Bitcoin into something else. Investing is definitely the best way to use your money.

YOu are right that the best use of money is investing. But it is not always right that if you can invest in bitcoin, you can invest anywhere. Investing in bitcoin is already a risk. If you want to invest, don't just look on online investments. Go look elsewhere too. YOu can pick stocks or mutual funds. Just remember to read, study those investment platforms first before putting your money in.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:04:34 AM

YOu are right that the best use of money is investing. But it is not always right that if you can invest in bitcoin, you can invest anywhere. Investing in bitcoin is already a risk. If you want to invest, don't just look on online investments. Go look elsewhere too. YOu can pick stocks or mutual funds. Just remember to read, study those investment platforms first before putting your money in.
The reason why we are here is because we believe in bitcoins, this is the time for us to enjoy the benefits it may bring in the future. We are the few people who already adopted it and we should be rewarded by our hard work. So I would say invest in bitcoins now or regret later.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:37:23 AM

At first, I don't believe on this halving, but by reading different comments here I understand that saving is also a form of investment when it comes to bitcoin. I'm also waiting for it and hoping that it would be profitable even I have small amount of bitcoin.

You still dont understand anything about it. Halving is nothing more than a hype, hype to make people keep on buying bitcoin so the price will be higher than usual. The problem is that people will dump once the price is high enough and some people will be losing instead of getting profit

But still, i think halving will make the price of bitcoin increase and invest for now it's really good before halving come. It's like save your money too.

Bitcoin price will surely increase in halving. and people will get profit who saved their btc instead of investment.. but it doesn't mean that investment is completely useless or none profitable. personally I think investment is still better then only saving. halving still have 2 months to come if we invest in a good source we can make more and can increase our exist bitcoin at the rime of halving.
No one can guarantee that the halving reward will make the price of BTC surge. Some say that the price come July will have already factored in whatever effect halving will have. But nothing is sure. Let's not keep our hopes too high and temper our expectations.
yes actually there are no guarantees. but it can be increased, when a lot of people panic buying when approached halving.

Yeah, I'm wondering why the price is going up so slowly. ) Why is it uder $460 still? I think it's just a matter of weeks now when it will be over $500. Everyone who's considering to buy in the near future, you better do it now.

yes i have to do it when the price under 450, because this is the right time when the price is still under 500.
I just assumed it would be a lot of people panic when approached halving, because maybe the price will increase when it occurs

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:43:29 AM

I agree to you that it is too risky if you invest it in hyip site because i think that all investment will gone before or after bitcoin halving. And for me it is the best when you hide your bitcoin and sell it after bitcoin halving so that you earn bitcoin without risking it in invesment sites. Save your money if you need it dont invest it if you dont want to loose your bitcoin.

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Just save you money and wait for bitcoin halving sure profit after halving, So you can dump first your btc and wait for halving
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:16:09 AM

I agree to you that it is too risky if you invest it in hyip site because i think that all investment will gone before or after bitcoin halving. And for me it is the best when you hide your bitcoin and sell it after bitcoin halving so that you earn bitcoin without risking it in invesment sites. Save your money if you need it dont invest it if you dont want to loose your bitcoin.
Investing in HYIP sites is now really advisable because we know already for the fact that they most likely go to scam us. Although we profited if we are really good in timing of investment but by simple promoting HYIP is bad for the newbie members here. This type of investment should be totally eliminated.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:19:44 AM

Just save you money and wait for bitcoin halving sure profit after halving, So you can dump first your btc and wait for halving

Everyone has the same thought and the effect of halving is actuallly has been felt since last months. If you are waiting till halving really happens then whats left will be just a dump. People currently has started dumping their bitcoin because the price has been constantly going up

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: