Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:34:20 AM

Its good to invest right now, the price is good that is the first thing that is important of course, another thing is that is important is the future.
The future is also good because of the halving that is coming so invest now and make a lot more profit than on your bank account by savings.

Halving is yet to come and people keep saying that the price will increase in the future after the halving. As far as I can tell, the price has increased alot even before halving, it seems thia hype of halving is doing its work and people keep on buying bitcoin everyday which makes the price increase however all of these people will surely sell their btc at the future to get what they spent back
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:18:09 AM

Its good to invest right now, the price is good that is the first thing that is important of course, another thing is that is important is the future.
The future is also good because of the halving that is coming so invest now and make a lot more profit than on your bank account by savings.

Halving is yet to come and people keep saying that the price will increase in the future after the halving. As far as I can tell, the price has increased alot even before halving, it seems thia hype of halving is doing its work and people keep on buying bitcoin everyday which makes the price increase however all of these people will surely sell their btc at the future to get what they spent back

You are extremely correct. Panic buying and demands are coming for the foreseen rise of bitcoin due to halving. I guess they see it going really high after a few months or weeks. It is spreading news so many are storing to see what can happen to their bitcoins.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:57:57 AM

certainly the first time to invest in bitcoin, is look at the price, if the current price is rising, of course I would not take the risk to invest right away. better to be patient and find the right time
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:16:33 PM

The price rise last year is not due to the halving. The price rise from $450 to $1xxx in the future is due to halving.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:19:07 PM

certainly the first time to invest in bitcoin, is look at the price, if the current price is rising, of course I would not take the risk to invest right away. better to be patient and find the right time

Yeah you cannot invest if the price is rising, but I believe the present price is also good to invest some money into it, as it is expected that the price will cross $500 after the block halving.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

The price rise last year is not due to the halving. The price rise from $450 to $1xxx in the future is due to halving.
So if this is true, it is better to saving it. Yes? Another thing is that if all people prevent from spending and continue saving it can decrease prices.
Can anyone help me in this regard?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:20:25 PM

Both are very good. I think. I think with saving money you dont lose your money and you will have always money later.
If you are going to invest than there will be a chance that you can earn some good money so that you will have a lot of money later. But there is a risk that you also can lose some money with making an investment.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:28:05 PM

Both are very good. I think. I think with saving money you dont lose your money and you will have always money later.
If you are going to invest than there will be a chance that you can earn some good money so that you will have a lot of money later. But there is a risk that you also can lose some money with making an investment.

well, with saving you have some sort of safety, yes, but while everything in real life gets more expensive, your savings account's interest rate can't keep up with that. that's why people get happy if their somewhat safe investment in stocks for example brings them 5-10% interest per year. that's considered to be a very decent return for a low risk investment. and investing in bitcoin will bring you even more return.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:33:43 PM

well, with saving you have some sort of safety, yes, but while everything in real life gets more expensive, your savings account's interest rate can't keep up with that. that's why people get happy if their somewhat safe investment in stocks for example brings them 5-10% interest per year. that's considered to be a very decent return for a low risk investment. and investing in bitcoin will bring you even more return.

That's true people are satisfied even if they get low returns but the guaranteed one, people would choose for going with an investment, so if your are earning guaranteed returns you should invest your money.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:15:22 PM

\
But investing money seems more reasonable while I think it is good to have a small percent saving money to use in bad events.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:24:22 PM

\
But investing money seems more reasonable while I think it is good to have a small percent saving money to use in bad events.

Yeah investment is always better option as you can expect higher returns in future, whereas the income generated from savings is limited and might not be enough in future.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

Both are very good to do that now on this moment. The value is not so high so you can invest in it and have some profit later if the value is going to rise.
But saving money is also very good to do. So you have always money later and that will be good.

y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

Both are very good to do that now on this moment. The value is not so high so you can invest in it and have some profit later if the value is going to rise.
But saving money is also very good to do. So you have always money later and that will be good.

Yeah, I think saving is the safest way to hold your money, and it is accessible whenever you need, while the investment is bit risky as you need to go through losses in future if you make a investment in wrong product.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:51:18 AM

Saving is of course the safest way to earn some money. But if you dont invest you wont get much money.
And that is very risk also. You never know if it goes good and never know when you want to sell it. So yeah it has risks.
Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:16:06 AM

Saving is of course the safest way to earn some money. But if you dont invest you wont get much money.
And that is very risk also. You never know if it goes good and never know when you want to sell it. So yeah it has risks.

Investing bitcoin is a good way to earn money. But there are not many safe investment for us at the moment.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:32:02 AM

Investing bitcoin is a good way to earn money. But there are not many safe investment for us at the moment.

Bitcoin is not a save investment and you should do your research before you post this up. Bitcoin is considered one of the investment with high risk potential as no one could predict the direction of this virtual currency yet. It may seems like this is going to be the world's future currency however no one knows that it has the potential to be worthless as well
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:51:23 AM

There will never be safe methods to make investments because investing will always have risks, its not for a reason they call it a investment.
Plus its also that the bitcoin is not to predict if you ask me, the halving is coming so that is a good thing investing now is good to do if you ask me because the halving will let the price increase.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:58:18 PM

Yeah holds that as the price of Bitcoin rises, people are tempted to hold onto the currency rather than use it. But the evidence so far seems to indicate otherwise, lending credence to speculators’ belief that, as more people transact in Bitcoin, the price will increase.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:36:18 PM

Bitcoin is not a save investment and you should do your research before you post this up. Bitcoin is considered one of the investment with high risk potential as no one could predict the direction of this virtual currency yet. It may seems like this is going to be the world's future currency however no one knows that it has the potential to be worthless as well

Bitcoin is young and its price can go either way. So if you invest in it, be sure you invest only the amount you can afford to lose. And as far as investment is the topic, to lessen the risk, diversify your investments. Do not put all your money on a single instrument. Invest on bitcoin some, some on real estate, some on insurance, stocks,  mutual funds and the list can go on and on.
Monkey Luffy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:42:38 PM

Saving vs. Investing - it's basically the same thing, not a one or the other. If you're doing either of these you're doing better than the people that are spending a lot.

Financial security is a dynamic principle. It's relative to what everyone else has. If I have $100 surrounded by people with $10,000, i'm not feeling very secure. If I have $100 surrounded by people with $1, i'm feeling very secure.

Maybe I should be saying - Saving? Investing? Spend, baby spend!
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: