Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:53:58 AM

Try doing some captchas for bitcoins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098291

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
albalinux

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:30:18 AM

The decent way to earn some btc to join signature campaign.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:48:18 AM

and are you joining? Shocked

planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:03:58 PM

If you are going to join a sig campaign, which one would you join? Maybe tell us why as well, so it can help other newbies too.

Back when I was a newbie, I joined the signature campaign from 777coin. At that time, I believe they were the only signature campaign that accepted newbies (they still do). Now, many more are accepting newbies, including the one I am in right now, YoBit.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:09:53 PM

Best way to earn your first bitcoin is by offering your service here and get paid by bitcoins. Post the list of your skill set in the service section and some people might hire you for your offers. Or if you're willing to spend money to earn money, try trading or gambling. I'm trading at ecoin.eu with a mix of little gambling in rollin.io. Stay away from faucets too if you don't want to waste your time. Faucets are okay if you have referrals under your account.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:12:17 PM

If you are going to join a sig campaign, which one would you join? Maybe tell us why as well, so it can help other newbies too.

Back when I was a newbie, I joined the signature campaign from 777coin. At that time, I believe they were the only signature campaign that accepted newbies (they still do). Now, many more are accepting newbies, including the one I am in right now, YoBit.

It always depends upon the mentality of the newbie itself as to what do they want to choose, some choose seeing pay rates and some choose seeing the credibility of the site they will be promoting...

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Try doing some captchas for bitcoins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098291
the payment for that work is waay too low i dont think anyones time is worth that much money, i would better use faucets instead

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:42:13 PM

the payment for that work is waay too low i dont think anyones time is worth that much money, i would better use faucets instead

i doubt that you can do better with faucet, because solving 1k catpcha require 1 hour and it give you 0.0033($0.Cool

with faucets to get the same amount in one hour you need like 300 faucets of 1k each, and there aren't 330 faucets that reward you 1k
BitcoinStriker

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:54:30 PM

i doubt that you can do better with faucet, because solving 1k catpcha require 1 hour and it give you 0.0033($0.Cool

with faucets to get the same amount in one hour you need like 300 faucets of 1k each, and there aren't 330 faucets that reward you 1k

Dude, how do you get the same ammount in a hour if most of them only allow hourly claims if not even daily!
With captcha is just write and send, Simple.
With Faucets you need to find them, copy BTC, paste, DO THE CAPTCHA ANYWAYS, and your money takes time to come, and it gest splitted into several places before going to your account, then there is the fee.

Faucets you do the captcha anyways, so please dont say Faucets > Doing captchas.

Requires 1 hour?! only if you are slow as fuck. In half a hour if you type fast you can make up to 2000 captchas...

Hello.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:12:30 PM

Dude, how do you get the same ammount in a hour if most of them only allow hourly claims if not even daily!
With Faucets you need to find them, copy BTC, paste, DO THE CAPTCHA ANYWAYS, and your money takes time to come, and it gest splitted into several places before going to your account, then there is the fee.

Faucets you do the captcha anyways, so please dont say Faucets > Doing captchas.

first, there are many faucets that work every 5 or 10 min, so your first sentence is not true at all

second, i said that you can get the same amount in one hour by solving 300 faucets, which mean solving 300 captcha which is 1/3 of solving 1k captcha, so you need 20 min for that and not one hour

third, you don't need to copy and paste your btc address, because with something like chrome, you can re-write it with two click if you use autofill of google chrome exactly, and they can go to faucetbox

fourth, i said in fact,  that faucets are not worth it in the end, compared to that captcha solving system
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

Look like faucets being bullied here again haha.

Like I said faucets should not be compared to any other means of earning BTC. Treat as a side earnings.

BTCStriker's captcha job is nice. I enrolled to it.  Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinStriker

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

first, there are many faucets that work every 5 or 10 min, so your first sentence is not true at all

second, i said that you can get the same amount in one hour by solving 300 faucets, which mean solving 300 captcha which is 1/3 of solving 1k captcha, so you need 20 min for that and not one hour

third, you don't need to copy and paste your btc address, because with something like chrome, you can re-write it with two click if you use autofill of google chrome exactly, and they can go to faucetbox

fourth, i said in fact,  that faucets are not worth it in the end, compared to that captcha solving system

Give me 300 faucets that pay 1k satoshi every 5 or 10 min and I will swallow my words.

Hello.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

I usually get bitcoin from 999dice giveaway each 2 hours get min. 10+ k satoshi,, and from faucet freebitco.in  ... In This Forum you can get from campaign signature too but i never try, because my stats was a newbie

it was nice better than faucet, it seems newbie can also follow the signature campaign. you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:57:53 PM

Give me 300 faucets that pay 1k satoshi every 5 or 10 min and I will swallow my words.

if you have 300 faucets paying 1 ksat you can include the ones who are claimable after severals hours.
if you have a good list in a good rotator you can easily be satisfied with 50 good faucets.
After 50 claims a little "pause" is welcome.

How do I do?
in the morming  to start my internet day i claim from my liste 10 faucets or so
then I work on my sites or go on forums or sites i'm member
after 1 hour i can claim on my list again except one or other where the time cycle is bigger then 1 hour.

If i'm disposed to claim more,i go on one of my rotators I have programmed myself for me and for who want(some of my members use it)
If a day my rotatorss are over booked (is not yet,but it could be)
I programme an other one for other style of claimers.

And the advantage is faucets are not a slaveness...
it's not a deal like signature campaign where you have to be active a minimum to hold the deal.
You have not to write on forum just for the deal even if you have not the mud...the mud? to do it.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

Look like faucets being bullied here again haha.

Like I said faucets should not be compared to any other means of earning BTC. Treat as a side earnings.

BTCStriker's captcha job is nice. I enrolled to it.  Smiley

LOL.
I personally thinking, faucet is good for beginners who want to stepped their foot in cryptocurrency world.

Maybe yes it's as side earning, but if you have a lot reff it's will be as one of main earning Cheesy

~iki
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:13:43 PM

Buy into the SPX ICO on YoBit.

The coin supply is practically fixed with pure PoS and low interest. There is increased demand thanks to their hardware sales model so if you want to make BTCBTCBTC from an ICO there's your shot. Buy now, thank me in a week

Best way to earn Bitcoins   Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:21:13 PM

The coin supply is practically fixed with pure PoS and low interest. There is increased demand thanks to their hardware sales model so if you want to make BTCBTCBTC from an ICO there's your shot. Buy now, thank me in a week

Best way to earn Bitcoins   Kiss
What does the ICO mean? Is it that you can buy cheap something like presale?

And why do u think it will be high value next week?
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:54:34 PM

Signature campaigns are a good option or find something you like and sell that skill online under the  Marketplace services
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

Like a pre-sale. They are being sold now for a fixed opening price

Most people complain about ICOs because when the coins hit the open market, after the ICO, large holders of coins and miners dump the coins and kill the price or the devs abandon the coin

This coin is easy profit in the near (and long) term for simple reasons. It's pure PoS so the only way to create coins is to hold and stake them but there is a demand for these coins because you can buy SPXcard hardware wallets and staking devices with them. There is no reason for people to dump the coins since most of them were bought for a high amount and they can't be mined out of thin air unless you own some, which is at a very slow rate of only 5% per year.

Even if the devs disappear they are working open-source hardware projects so anyone can buy and sell hardware wallets and staking devices and sell them for profit while still pushing the price of the coin up

They are meant to be held but they are encouraged to be spent. This coin is dump-proof so after the ICO they can only go up in value

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:03:09 PM

Like a pre-sale. They are being sold now for a fixed opening price

Most people complain about ICOs because when the coins hit the open market, after the ICO, large holders of coins and miners dump the coins and kill the price or the devs abandon the coin

This coin is easy profit in the near (and long) term for simple reasons. It's pure PoS so the only way to create coins is to hold and stake them but there is a demand for these coins because you can buy SPXcard hardware wallets and staking devices with them. There is no reason for people to dump the coins since most of them were bought for a high amount and they can't be mined out of thin air unless you own some, which is at a very slow rate of only 5% per year.

Even if the devs disappear they are working open-source hardware projects so anyone can buy and sell hardware wallets and staking devices and sell them for profit while still pushing the price of the coin up

They are meant to be held but they are encouraged to be spent. This coin is dump-proof so after the ICO they can only go up in value

So we can buy them now in the pre-sale for 11k satoshi. And when it opens the price is 22k satoshi per coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: