Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:04:20 AM

I think its just much easier to gamble.

Sure you could lose, but you can also win a lot more. Lucky gamblers always get rich  Cheesy

What kind of spirit do you have and you say that lol.

Head on to Gambling section and read some thread there about majority of people experienced in gambling world.

Lucky gamblers will not get rich, it will just turn them to much more greed because of luck.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:29:50 AM

best way to earn bitcoin is earn to earn fiat and convert it on some reputable exchange. it is easiest and mainly safest way and you had full control over it.)

this is exactly what I have been doing recently, as for me earn dollar from internet is more easy than earn bitcoin except signature campaign,earning dollar with my method and strategy and than convert it to the bitcoin thats good because bitcoin's fee for withdraw is smallest than the other payment processor
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:35:12 AM

best way to earn bitcoin is earn to earn fiat and convert it on some reputable exchange. it is easiest and mainly safest way and you had full control over it.)

this is exactly what I have been doing recently, as for me earn dollar from internet is more easy than earn bitcoin except signature campaign,earning dollar with my method and strategy and than convert it to the bitcoin thats good because bitcoin's fee for withdraw is smallest than the other payment processor

Converting like he was saying is not mainly the easiest way to earn btc's. Bitcoin price are not stable and even you had a full contol of it the one you will control here is your guessing ability and I found it hard in my part lol.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollarneed

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

Converting like he was saying is not mainly the easiest way to earn btc's. Bitcoin price are not stable and even you had a full contol of it the one you will control here is your guessing ability and I found it hard in my part lol.

Actually my first purpose to earn  bitcoin is not to hold bitcoin, but to convert them to the fiat and to reduce the fee and time, because bitcoin is most simple than other payment processor i.e paypal,as i know that bitcoin's fee so low and no need long time to convert them to the fiat so this is my fastest way to withdraw my money from paypal to fiat,i sold my balance on paypal to my friend and then he sent me bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:57:56 AM

Actually my first purpose to earn  bitcoin is not to hold bitcoin, but to convert them to the fiat and to reduce the fee and time, because bitcoin is most simple than other payment processor i.e paypal,as i know that bitcoin's fee so low and no need long time to convert them to the fiat so this is my fastest way to withdraw my money from paypal to fiat,i sold my balance on paypal to my friend and then he sent me bitcoin

You are doing this everytime? Lucky you are gaining profit from this time by time since bitcoin price are roller coaster. I will guess you are putting a decent fees when converting btc's to paypal or vice versa in your concerned friends to make profit even it is a small amount. Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
dollarneed

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:22:14 AM

You are doing this everytime? Lucky you are gaining profit from this time by time since bitcoin price are roller coaster. I will guess you are putting a decent fees when converting btc's to paypal or vice versa in your concerned friends to make profit even it is a small amount. Smiley

No only with the small transaction but actually its about time,yeah the time of withdraw it takes 5-7 days, sometimes 4 days untill my balance on my bank account, so if i need money i convert them to the bitcoin as soon as posible, yeah bitcoin is helping me
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:55:48 AM

If you look at the exchange currency you can see that it's hard to find anyone that will accepts PayPal so i think you are lucky.
Maybe your friends is not taking any commission, what i would suggest you is to take a look at the bitcoin debit cards.
They are different kind from different providers and different fees, maybe this could be better for you.
ellabeach

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:41:45 PM

need more time for reading from page one until this pages,.... Cheesy
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:20:02 PM

need more time for reading from page one until this pages,.... Cheesy

There are many opportunities to earn bitcoins that's why there are many replies.
If you are new to the bitcoin world check this thread and another threads on Beginners & Help.
You can find helpful information and choose the best that fits you, good luck.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:21:53 PM

Tons of different opportunities.  First thing is to make sure you know what you are doing.  Read up about Bitcoin, how transactions work, where do you keep your coins, what is the most secure method. 

From there you can get coins from faucets, try joining a signature campaign, maybe try purchasing some coins from a trusted source.  There are tons of different ways to earn coins you just have to find out what way works best for you
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:24:38 PM

the best ways to get bitcoins,Join in Signature Campaign that pays every week you payments. bought some contract cloud mining Wink

Once upon a time i bought contracts and they were going very good at that time but i had been scammed because i couldn't get the payment from that cloud mining platform.
May i know which cloud mining company/website are buying these contracts, are you getting the payment regularly and with no problems at all?
dollarneed

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:14:42 PM

If you look at the exchange currency you can see that it's hard to find anyone that will accepts PayPal so i think you are lucky.
Maybe your friends is not taking any commission, what i would suggest you is to take a look at the bitcoin debit cards.
They are different kind from different providers and different fees, maybe this could be better for you.

I knew it, because to trade paypal balance its so risk and paypal did not allow it, so its hard to find people here who exchange paypal to bitcoin or vice versa, yeah you know its like mutualistic relationship i need bitcoin my friend need paypal.
And about bitcoin debit cards i heard that we should paying monthly fee right? and cashout's fee is to high really?
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:47:53 PM

First thing is to make sure you know what you are doing.

This. Many newbies like to invest for a high rank bitcointalk forum account to gain some decent payment without waiting for their account to rank up and ended up in a newbie style post eventhough they are using high rank.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

This. Many newbies like to invest for a high rank bitcointalk forum account to gain some decent payment without waiting for their account to rank up and ended up in a newbie style post eventhough they are using high rank.

We are humans and we made mistakes, and we learn from these mistakes.
I have got a good lessons when i had been scammed for thousands of dollars last year.
Cloud mining is risky and i have understand that the best way is to mine with your own mining rigs.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:24:00 PM

This is part of why I recommend highly people raise a account and do not buy one.   Chances are if you buy one it was farmed with pretty crap posts to begin with.  Lots of offtopic etc.    Add that to newbieish posts most of the good campaigns that check posts to get in chances are will not want you.

I highly suggest using newbie time to learn about the forum.  Ask questions and understand bitcoin, hopefully finding a niche you enjoy.  Don't even worry about sig campaigns till member or full member.    At full member there is a decent jump in most campaigns from member.   

Once you find your niche you easily will have good posts.  And most important posts with content not one liners.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:40:13 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You have to keep in mind BTC is money.  So as far as getting bitcoins quickly, there is no get rich quick route.  Most you invest and slowly come in.

What you can do to earn is sell goods/services.  The more things you sell the quicker you get BTC.  This way it's all up to you as far as how fast you earn if you price things reasonable.

Also the truly quickest way is buy BTC.  If you need to get it the quickest work or do something in your time, use that income to purchase BTC.  This is the quickest way for most.

Its better and its worse.

Bitcoin is money,but there are not all methods of earning bitcoin, that you would normall earn fiat.

However bitcoin also opens up new possibility to earn money, sig campaign + trading + mico earnings that are easier to do than with fiat.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:49:07 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You have to keep in mind BTC is money.  So as far as getting bitcoins quickly, there is no get rich quick route.  Most you invest and slowly come in.

What you can do to earn is sell goods/services.  The more things you sell the quicker you get BTC.  This way it's all up to you as far as how fast you earn if you price things reasonable.

Also the truly quickest way is buy BTC.  If you need to get it the quickest work or do something in your time, use that income to purchase BTC.  This is the quickest way for most.

Bitcoin is money,but there are not all methods of earning bitcoin, that you would normall earn fiat.

However bitcoin also opens up new possibility to earn money, sig campaign + trading + mico earnings that are easier to do than with fiat.

Your post makes no sense. Name ONE way you can earn fiat that you can't do Bitcoin in the same way.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:19:52 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Your post makes no sense. Name ONE way you can earn fiat that you can't do Bitcoin in the same way.

You can't do 99% of the jobs that you do in fiat in bitcoin.

It is not because it is impossible, but because it is impractical, costly, or require too much hassle.

I can't for example do (at the moment) painting rooftops for bitcoin.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:28:18 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

It is not because it is impossible, but because it is impractical, costly, or require too much hassle.

Anyone can pay in Bitcoin, and there are painters that accept it. Just because YOU don't doesn't mean others don't. Even places like Microsoft and the New York Times offer their employees the ability to be paid in BTC.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:31:17 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You have to keep in mind BTC is money.  So as far as getting bitcoins quickly, there is no get rich quick route.  Most you invest and slowly come in.

What you can do to earn is sell goods/services.  The more things you sell the quicker you get BTC.  This way it's all up to you as far as how fast you earn if you price things reasonable.

Also the truly quickest way is buy BTC.  If you need to get it the quickest work or do something in your time, use that income to purchase BTC.  This is the quickest way for most.

Anyone can pay in Bitcoin, and there are painters that accept it. Just because YOU don't doesn't mean others don't. Even places like Microsoft and the New York Times offer their employees the ability to be paid in BTC.

I specifically said it's not impossible, let me bold it,  i just said its impractical or costly.

Try convincing a farmer or an average old guy to pay you bitcoins after your paid their house roofs, good luck with that.

It might take 5-10 more years until the mass adoption starts. The inertia of the masses is big.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: