Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:32:57 AM

Definitely just getting a job would be the best way to earn money. You can convert that money into bitcoins afterwards.

This is the best way, and you are happy with your current job and happy investing and earning in bitcoins.

The answer is altcoins.

I use this "method" and most of the time that is very risky.
But you should really research for that coin that you want to invest/trade.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:18:28 AM

I like faucet earning as it easy and no mind work needed. This is the best method to make bitcoins.
when i was newbie i was thinking that faucet is a good to earn bitcoin, honestlly its really hard to make $1 daily, after that i found a GPT site theat accepted bitcoin as payment, i can earn $1-2 in bitcoin dailly just filled out the surveys and watching some fun videos and it only take 3-4 hours,moreover if you live in USA, UK or even Canada they have a lot of surveys and task that you can complete it.

Hey what is that GPT site? Or what is a GPT site? May I know some? I lived in PH in South East Asia region. I hope there are lots of surveys and offers from that region from that GPT site.

GPT site is "Get Paid To" get paid to fill out the surveys, get paid to watching videos, get paid to surfing some website, and get paid to doing small task, for your information i've joined with this site since 2012 i cashout my balance through paypal,but in november 2014 they accepted bitcoin as payment its make it so awesome,Yes PH can earn from this site, even PH have their own local thread on its official forum

if you're interested just pm me Wink for more information ( no referral link, trust me )

Interesting. I also live in the Philippines and I would love to check out that one. I've been into some GPT sites before but most of them have no, if not few available offers for my country. Kindly check your inbox as I sent a PM. I'll be waiting for your reply with more information regarding to that GPT site.

You might want to look into using a VPN or something so you can mask yourself as being from a different country. You should have a better opportunity like that.

I've been tried it, and i used it for long time, i used USA's VPN i can earn much there, USA have a lot of videos and simple task to complete it but unfortunatelly they banned me after that i registered again with my own ip i still earn bitcoin there although is not much like usa member.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:06:53 AM

I like faucet earning as it easy and no mind work needed. This is the best method to make bitcoins.
when i was newbie i was thinking that faucet is a good to earn bitcoin, honestlly its really hard to make $1 daily, after that i found a GPT site theat accepted bitcoin as payment, i can earn $1-2 in bitcoin dailly just filled out the surveys and watching some fun videos and it only take 3-4 hours,moreover if you live in USA, UK or even Canada they have a lot of surveys and task that you can complete it.

Hey what is that GPT site? Or what is a GPT site? May I know some? I lived in PH in South East Asia region. I hope there are lots of surveys and offers from that region from that GPT site.

GPT site is "Get Paid To" get paid to fill out the surveys, get paid to watching videos, get paid to surfing some website, and get paid to doing small task, for your information i've joined with this site since 2012 i cashout my balance through paypal,but in november 2014 they accepted bitcoin as payment its make it so awesome,Yes PH can earn from this site, even PH have their own local thread on its official forum

if you're interested just pm me Wink for more information ( no referral link, trust me )

Interesting. I also live in the Philippines and I would love to check out that one. I've been into some GPT sites before but most of them have no, if not few available offers for my country. Kindly check your inbox as I sent a PM. I'll be waiting for your reply with more information regarding to that GPT site.

You might want to look into using a VPN or something so you can mask yourself as being from a different country. You should have a better opportunity like that.

I've been tried it, and i used it for long time, i used USA's VPN i can earn much there, USA have a lot of videos and simple task to complete it but unfortunatelly they banned me after that i registered again with my own ip i still earn bitcoin there although is not much like usa member.

Ahh, that sucks. Look for local jobs around you and just use the money to buy BTC, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dollarneed

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:35:30 AM

Ahh, that sucks. Look for local jobs around you and just use the money to buy BTC, Smiley.
actaually iam a student,so far being a freelancer on internet is a good choice for me right now
i think CPA its good than GPT site,we can earn much money like GPT owners,anyway i've been looking for the CPA company that accept bitcoin as payment but i did not find, most of them using paypal,payoner and wire transfer as payment
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:39:51 AM

actaually iam a student,so far being a freelancer on internet is a good choice for me right now
i think CPA its good than GPT site,we can earn much money like GPT owners,anyway i've been looking for the CPA company that accept bitcoin as payment but i did not find, most of them using paypal,payoner and wire transfer as payment

The thing I always wondered was why some don't have a more even payment.  It's common US is highest.    Some other countries I think should be pretty close.  Some I can understand are much different and less pay.

But only problem with VPN is others could be using it for same sites.  If they get 2 from same IP some GPT sites will do not nice things to accounts.  So I would not allow it to get to high before cashing out.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:48:41 AM

for newbie, faucet is best choice Smiley
keep your spirit to roll at more faucet, or you can use faucetrotator/faucet list
it's help yourself to choose higher reward

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:04:37 AM

I have a real life job and pays me a decent salary. I just want to have an income opportuntiy as a part time besides doing signature campaign. I don't want to buy BTC even I can buy a lot. I want to earn BTC without buying it in my fiat currency.

Anyways thanks for answering Sir Dollarneed. Smiley
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:21:07 AM

for newbie, faucet is best choice Smiley
keep your spirit to roll at more faucet, or you can use faucetrotator/faucet list
it's help yourself to choose higher reward

You are right here for Newbies. Someday they will grow up and will much learn some other method. Faucets is their stepping stone to see how satoshis came from their wallet

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:02:21 AM

I have a real life job and pays me a decent salary. I just want to have an income opportuntiy as a part time besides doing signature campaign. I don't want to buy BTC even I can buy a lot. I want to earn BTC without buying it in my fiat currency.

You're better off spending less time/work just doing extra work locally and buying the BTC. Even with a signature campaign, you're looking at a couple dollars an hour max., as opposed to (at least in the U.S.) $11+ with a lot less work.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:09:34 AM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

As has been mentioned many times prior, the best opportunities come from your fiat currently.
Either you program something useful that a large portion of the bitcoin network will want to use with a minimal usage fee, or invest your hard-earned fiat into some volatile bitcoins that hopefully keep their pace!

Check out the marketplace and you're bound to find yourself some honest opportunities!
dollarneed

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:31:54 AM

that was a good if you have a job in real life, so bitcoin is just a part time income for you right?
because i am a student and dont have a job  right now so i have to earn money from internet and being a freelancer to paying my necessities, so far earning bitcoin is a better way for me
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:43:43 AM

Really? That works? I've been thinking about that before but I am afraid to do so cuz I might be get banned or something. That was a great idea so I might try that trick to be able to earn more Grin Thanks for the recommendation.

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:53:12 AM

that was a good if you have a job in real life, so bitcoin is just a part time income for you right?
because i am a student and dont have a job  right now so i have to earn money from internet and being a freelancer to paying my necessities, so far earning bitcoin is a better way for me

Same here dude. I am also a student and earning bitcoins online as a side income. Bitcoin is really a great help to students like us for our expenses. I can earn roughly 0.1 BTC a week and its really a big help to me as an addition to my allowance Smiley

dollarneed

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:13:36 AM

Same here dude. I am also a student and earning bitcoins online as a side income. Bitcoin is really a great help to students like us for our expenses. I can earn roughly 0.1 BTC a week and its really a big help to me as an addition to my allowance Smiley

Yup agree completely mate
yeah so far earning bitcoin is a best way for me, because bitcoin is simple and really fast if i need money/fiat asap and want to convert to the fiat, this is the best payment procesor ever,no need identity and of course never limit like payp**  did thats why i love it, bitcoin is really helping us.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:30:13 AM

Making bitcoin using crowdflower jobs in bitcoinget is mt favorite way of earning. But different geo location people get different rates and jobs I guess.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:49:30 AM

Making bitcoin using crowdflower jobs in bitcoinget is mt favorite way of earning. But different geo location people get different rates and jobs I guess.

Well maybe the discussion just above your post can help you. If those cf jobs are not strict when it comes to using VPN then maybe you can try it to get more offers and much better rates.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dollarneed

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:03:02 AM

Well maybe the discussion just above your post can help you. If those cf jobs are not strict when it comes to using VPN then maybe you can try it to get more offers and much better rates.

Crowdflower is a good task to earn bitcoin, mostly usa or uk have a lot of task everyday, about bitcoinget i've joined and completed some task there but i've got nothing, then i decide to leave it.
just using USA vpn you can see a lot of surveys there
jt byte

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:38:14 PM

Most of these websites catch people that are using VPN.
And it can penalize your current earning if you made any by that time.
But if it works then it is a good way to earn money and convert them in bitcoins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

As I can see, the real best way to earn Bitcoins would be to get a job and invest your money in it. There's really no other way as quick as that. If you have a job, you could be investing 10% or even 20% from your monthly salary into Bitcoins. You could earn 1 BTC faster than spending time on faucets, playing Bitcoin games or signature campaigns.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jt byte

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:46:33 PM

As I can see, the real best way to earn Bitcoins would be to get a job and invest your money in it. There's really no other way as quick as that. If you have a job, you could be investing 10% or even 20% from your monthly salary into Bitcoins. You could earn 1 BTC faster than spending time on faucets, playing Bitcoin games or signature campaigns.  Cheesy

In lots of countries people should work a whole month to earn 1BTC and wait if they get paid or not.
But i have seen that in U.S you can earn this amount of money within 4 days (8 hours a day)
So pretty much this is the best way to earn money and invest in bitcoin, and then trade.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: