Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
Atomictie

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

trading is the best way to earn bitcoin but even the best to lose them
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 05:22:48 PM

I always recommend coinad.com and btcclicks.com for beginners who want to make their first mBTCs. You can earn up to 1 mBTC a day but clicking ads. Better than using faucets.

This is not different than faucets. Better to find a giveaway or earn through captcha, this is option for who haven't nothing to do with their internet and PC/Laptop.

Does anybody know what happened to YoBit's YOVI (YoBit Virtual Coin)? Seems to have lost about 90% of its value. What happened?
I invested in YOVI a while ago when it just started because it seemed like a good idea. Now that I've lost some Bitcoins, should I hold? Or should I sell now?

Becareful to invest in altcoin, they easy to dump and pump.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

best way to earn bitcoin is earn to earn fiat and convert it on some reputable exchange. it is easiest and mainly safest way and you had full control over it.)

this is exactly what I have been doing recently, as for me earn dollar from internet is more easy than earn bitcoin except signature campaign,earning dollar with my method and strategy and than convert it to the bitcoin thats good because bitcoin's fee for withdraw is smallest than the other payment processor

Converting like he was saying is not mainly the easiest way to earn btc's. Bitcoin price are not stable and even you had a full contol of it the one you will control here is your guessing ability and I found it hard in my part lol.

Actually my first purpose to earn  bitcoin is not to hold bitcoin, but to convert them to the fiat and to reduce the fee and time, because bitcoin is most simple than other payment processor i.e paypal,as i know that bitcoin's fee so low and no need long time to convert them to the fiat so this is my fastest way to withdraw my money from paypal to fiat,i sold my balance on paypal to my friend and then he sent me bitcoin

If you look at the exchange currency you can see that it's hard to find anyone that will accepts PayPal so i think you are lucky.
Maybe your friends is not taking any commission, what i would suggest you is to take a look at the bitcoin debit cards.
They are different kind from different providers and different fees, maybe this could be better for you.

I knew it, because to trade paypal balance its so risk and paypal did not allow it, so its hard to find people here who exchange paypal to bitcoin or vice versa, yeah you know its like mutualistic relationship i need bitcoin my friend need paypal.
And about bitcoin debit cards i heard that we should paying monthly fee right? and cashout's fee is to high really?

Well you have to make your own research about the new bitcoin debit cards.
There are many that offers free monthly fee for the first year, like bit-x and xapo.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:16:20 PM

Currently BURST is my recommendation. Invest in BURST and it's assets, just today 3 of the BURST assets paid it's dividends (end of month), including mine.

Some assets generated up to 0.13BTC in value. You just buy the BURST , then the assets, then you get dividends on them.

After you decide to cash out, you just convert back it into Bitcoin, and make profit.

Any idea where I could find those Burst assets? Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven’t seen any as to this date. Please let me know as I would like to invest in them too.

You buy them from the BURST client, there is a built in asset exchange from where you can buy the assets.

I`ve just made a list of the established BUST assets, my asset is the fastest growing one with the 2nd highest monthly trading volume:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg12577687#msg12577687

Wow that's a pretty neat list just sent me there, mate. I'm going to look more into it and probably invest in some of the BURST assets. Let's see how much it would take for me to reach ROI.  Grin

Keep in mind that the past does not dictate the future. As a result, even if they are gaining 100% a day, it doesn't mean your investment will ever ROI.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:38:14 PM

I don't think trading is a way to earn easy bitcoins you will lose more than in gambling if you don't know what you are doing.
prodigy8

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:42:41 PM

I don't think trading is a way to earn easy bitcoins you will lose more than in gambling if you don't know what you are doing.

Experiences traders earn from the new (beginners) trades.
If you join the trading world you really should research for the coin that you trade.
Then analyze the market, how and when the price change, how often and then try to trade, but it is a good way to earn bitcoins if you do it right.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:22:45 AM

Currently BURST is my recommendation. Invest in BURST and it's assets, just today 3 of the BURST assets paid it's dividends (end of month), including mine.

Some assets generated up to 0.13BTC in value. You just buy the BURST , then the assets, then you get dividends on them.

After you decide to cash out, you just convert back it into Bitcoin, and make profit.

Any idea where I could find those Burst assets? Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven’t seen any as to this date. Please let me know as I would like to invest in them too.

You buy them from the BURST client, there is a built in asset exchange from where you can buy the assets.

I`ve just made a list of the established BUST assets, my asset is the fastest growing one with the 2nd highest monthly trading volume:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg12577687#msg12577687

Wow that's a pretty neat list just sent me there, mate. I'm going to look more into it and probably invest in some of the BURST assets. Let's see how much it would take for me to reach ROI.  Grin

Keep in mind that the past does not dictate the future. As a result, even if they are gaining 100% a day, it doesn't mean your investment will ever ROI.

But if the asset price is stable you can always sell it anytime to get back your capital, and you only leave your profit it, that way you have no risk in the game later. It's a common strategy that many investors use.

But if people are greedy, they can also go all-in. Whatever suits each individual taste of risk.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:14:40 AM

I've heard of trading before. I haven't looked much into trading bitcoin with other altcoins but I do have experience trading Bitcoin for fiat. I am interesting in learning more at this and learn how to do more of this myself.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:14:46 AM

I've heard of trading before. I haven't looked much into trading bitcoin with other altcoins but I do have experience trading Bitcoin for fiat. I am interesting in learning more at this and learn how to do more of this myself.
altcoin faster trade profitably, despite having considerable risk in trade bitcoin appeal. yeah in altcoin trade at least I can make some satoshi every day Smiley
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:35:07 AM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Work for them! It's the easiest way i'm aware of and I've been looking for a long time.

Whatever you do, do it for bitcoin and you'll see your earnings rise and rise and rise. Good luck!

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:25:53 AM

I think basically trading btc-altcoin or btc-fiat is same. Except if you are trading using margin trading or option.

But trading btc-altcoin is more risky than trading btc-fiat. It's because mostly altcoin 'created' just for pump and dump only.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:09:02 AM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Work for them! It's the easiest way i'm aware of and I've been looking for a long time.

Whatever you do, do it for bitcoin and you'll see your earnings rise and rise and rise. Good luck!

second on this do someone something like design signature or banner or even programing

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

Signature Campaign. Good side earnings while you are busy at work. In my current campaign rules are not that strict and maximum post is easy to reach so even Im busy at work I can still lend time to do a signature campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:17:50 PM

Signature Campaign. Good side earnings while you are busy at work. In my current campaign rules are not that strict and maximum post is easy to reach so even Im busy at work I can still lend time to do a signature campaign.

I do not know much about signature campaign. But I make some 100k Satoshi from faucets daily in my leisure time. I work on faucets daily some 1 hour. If you are good in choosing faucets, then faucets earning also would be nice.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:20:46 PM

I do not know much about signature campaign. But I make some 100k Satoshi from faucets daily in my leisure time. I work on faucets daily some 1 hour. If you are good in choosing faucets, then faucets earning also would be nice.

Well your member rank here is newbie which means that if you join signature campaign the pay rate is the lowest possible.
But time by time you will be upgraded to higher rank and you can check here a overview of all signature campaign here in forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 which is a good way to earn bitcoins.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:04:41 PM

Faucet is totally waste your time, except you have a lot reff which you can earn profit share.
Better to do small task or find giveaway or work hard for bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:07:03 PM

Faucet is totally waste your time, except you have a lot reff which you can earn profit share.
Better to do small task or find giveaway or work hard for bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

It isn't a complete waste of time, especially if you are new and don't have a lot of money to purchase Bitcoins.  Faucet is a great way to learn the system and see how transactions work, what a satoshi is and just general knowledge of Bitcoin.  You probably won't be getting rich of it if thats what you mean, but learning can be priceless.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:25:45 PM

its not a waste of time as long as he got paid and earned decent satoshis. he said he work on faucets daily for 1 hour and he can earn 100 000 satoshi and take note, he just earn it on his leisure time. i think that was his way to spend his spare time and i guess he find it fun playing with faucets Cheesy
prodigy8

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

altcoin faster trade profitably, despite having considerable risk in trade bitcoin appeal. yeah in altcoin trade at least I can make some satoshi every day Smiley

Trading altcoins for bitcoins is a good way to make good amount of bitcoins.
But you have to be aware about the sleeping unless you have a good bot that does it job.
Recently i lost lots of satoshi while i was sleeping as the price was dumped too much of DOGE.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:36:00 PM

Trading altcoins for bitcoins is a good way to make good amount of bitcoins.
But you have to be aware about the sleeping unless you have a good bot that does it job.
Recently i lost lots of satoshi while i was sleeping as the price was dumped too much of DOGE.

Some exchanges allow you to have a open order.  So you could put your DOGE or other coins at a sell price that if it drops below that you want to sell.   But if it drops below then goes back up yes... you lost possible profits.

Also so many alts are pump/dump.  Or not a good coin they change icon and name.   That trading altcoins is not as easy as it sounds.  Holding BTC is a much more stable and safer long term bet.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: