Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:08:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:06:33 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 05:11:10 PM by Griffith

ah. im awake. im awake. one sec. i rlly gotta stop staying up so late

Edit: its up. it is possible to get stuck before block... 110k ish. this was before i took over and there were a lot of small forkings under the last dev back then, so your wallet has to nav through some of that stuff and yeah. a restart will fix that.

once i get my school work done. and in my spare time. i will be working on the multiwallet (name pending) we were thinking somethign like cryptobank or coin bank or vault or something
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:51:41 PM

We will consider name suggestions from the communities
but it is not a competition.

Please only reasonable name suggestions, that actually
mean something.

The multiwallet is essentially that a wallet that you will
be able to hold and trade multiple coins in and eventually
even accomodate fiat exchange.

There are other things to the wallet but we prefer to keep that
under lock and key untill the time is right to share it.

keep minting mining and trading Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:14:16 PM

Is Supercoin pushed down through toilet sink?

Any update, progress, I don't even see people mention it.

And here devs asking to buy and sell to ourselves...It looks dead to me.

Don't expect from me to be captain positive. I have seen this coin taking hard beating, but it looks it's finally beaten.

To whoever might think this is FUD, why would I do that to dying coin? I also have some worthless stack. Lost a lot of money too...

I don't see anything going here. Apologize if it does.

So, since my posts would be similar to this one, I will stop writing. No point.

See ya all, and, who knows, maybe somebody would do something. Some of us failed, but even then coin was worth something.

Irony is, I even miss the old devs who unfortunately decided to give up.

To those who are maybe still here, good luck to ya all.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:36:12 PM

Is Supercoin pushed down through toilet sink?

Any update, progress, I don't even see people mention it.

And here devs asking to buy and sell to ourselves...It looks dead to me.

Don't expect from me to be captain positive. I have seen this coin taking hard beating, but it looks it's finally beaten.

To whoever might think this is FUD, why would I do that to dying coin? I also have some worthless stack. Lost a lot of money too...

I don't see anything going here. Apologize if it does.

So, since my posts would be similar to this one, I will stop writing. No point.

See ya all, and, who knows, maybe somebody would do something. Some of us failed, but even then coin was worth something.

Irony is, I even miss the old devs who unfortunately decided to give up.

To those who are maybe still here, good luck to ya all.

we see your concerns. they are all legitimate. for individual coin development, we dont particularly plan on developing the coins and coin specific features too much anymore for any of the three coins. the anon race is over. darkcoin (now dash) won. the contest for "look our coins transaction times are faster" is over as well. the altcoin market is flooded with 99% of them having no real use. pump and dumps have become more common than actual coins.

instead we are going to be looking to making an application for coins as a platform. once i finish my end of the semester projects i will start working on the putting more than one coin into one wallet. then breaking that wallet away from a wallet and more into a general crypto application. the coin developement stage of crypto is pretty much over. any exchange or coin team still pushing on that is clearly and strong one and is going to make it to the end (except paycoin. thats a scam and a half) the stage of the game we are entering into now is crypto applications for the public and getting the use of crypto out there. thats the kind of game we are playing now. the new system and stuff will actually use a lot of tech from supercoin but not necessarily for the anon that it is being used for atm.

as far as your concerns about SUPER itself dieing. its gotten a LOT of trolling over the last X time frame. probably started at its peak. idk. its got a good secondary node but not separate node system that could and should be used for more than anon transactions and thats what we plan on doing with it. it will make it. the future will just look different

EDIT: to be completely honest. check back in a few weeks. (2 or 3) i plan to have some sort of alpha stage/preview or something done by then, it will show what i am talking about.

as for altcoin trading in general, tbh my opinion is that the altcoin game is coming to a decline and that if you have any btc left you should probably invest in coins that actually look like they are doing something rather than posting about doing stuff and never actually trying for it.

also yes. the old dev for super was pretty good at what he did
sovie

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:55:39 PM

none of the coins will lose any of the stuff that they currently posses,
they are all good coins and will continue on as usual, we are just
going to actually give them a proper use.

There is just no point creating a coin just for its sake with no real world use
the altcoin scene is evolving and we are either on the front line making
the scene or pumping and dumping from behind.

The trusted crypto team want to create for the benefit of everyone
against the banker hegemony, this is what we are all here for. Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:13:34 PM

+1

have devs looked at this?

link

might be an opportunity
the wallet is extremely lite. cellphone ran 4 days unplugged staking!

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

ECC Wallet for MAC updated to version 2.4.2.0

Github source code is also updated to version 2.4.2.0.

We are running 2.4.2.0 ourselves and are syncing as we speak. If you want to make use of the Multiwallet (if we are going to call it like that) in the future, then you will need the ECC wallet version that is 2.4.2.0 or bigger. If you don't have any interest in the Multiwallet, then you can keep running older versions.

My wallet stuck by block 8136.

You will proberly have version 2.4.1.0 (windows) running. When Griffith wakes up he will upload the 2.4.2.0 version. Yesterday we found a little bug in 2.4.1.0 that made the wallet get stuck on various occasions
Okay

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:41:14 PM

MultiWallet is so essentially for us Multi coins will do multi function obviously..☺

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

+1

have devs looked at this?

link

might be an opportunity
the wallet is extremely lite. cellphone ran 4 days unplugged staking!

is that code specifically for phones? the application we are making now is going to be too complex (code wise) for it to be run on a phone, i think. its going to be designed to run on a computer. tbh, idk anything about coding for a phone. ive never attempted it before.

as it stands right now, unless there are any remaining bugs in any of the wallets. they more than likely will not be updated again for the forseeable future. we will be working on the CryptoBank application with the planned features of:
- ability to control multiple coins from one wallet (not mixing blockchains so dont worry about that)
- ability to use exchange trading through api with keys stored locally (if you choose to save them) there was a video of this a while back
- we plan on adding a decentralized exchange platform. (this is still in the concept stage)
- crypto to FIAT using coinbase conversions for USD (well coinbase more than likely) using their portal you should be able to convert any coin in the wallet to USD (again, concept stage. no idea how this will actually work especially cuz governments are so damn stupid)

the way the current ECC wallet functions is basically how each individual coin will function in the app (thats why we needed to see if that worked before doing anything else)

it is the closest thing that will be opensource to the actual source of the CryptoBank app. but will be modified heavily. CrpytoBank will be closed source so i dont have people leeching off of me.

i will be updating the OP and my second post later tonight with a general plan outline of what will happen when and what ideal completion dates are for stages of the project.

im going to say it now. the IDEAL completion dates will more than likely NOT be met. and stuff will, as always, take longer than expected.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:21:56 PM

Kudo's for the honesty Trusted Team.

I disagree that Dash has won. I feel that much like BTC, Dash had the leap from a PR perspective but will eventually be replaced.

Think of the leading coins now as the lycos search engine. They are popular but there are googles in the making that will make us forget about BTC & Dash.

Crypto is here to stay but the todays leading coins will vanish once the masses begin to pick up on crypto.

There are a few committed teams in crypto that will prosper. At this point TrustedCrypto looks promising.

Keep up the good work Smiley
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:27:03 AM

Would you guys be opposed to a slack channel for the combined discussion of coins/projects?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:41:48 AM

Would you guys be opposed to a slack channel for the combined discussion of coins/projects?

slack? if thats a web thing post a link. otherwise ur gunna have to tell us what that is. ive never herd of it
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:31:28 AM

dev kill the coin  Sad
apojii

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:32:27 AM

we should seperate and find new dev
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:51:45 AM

Quote from: apojii
dev kill the coin  Sad

This is how you have dismotivated the first dev and scared him away. That is not going to happen in this case the TrustedCryptoTeam will continue to work on SuperCoin, there is no seperation.

We are not killing any coin, we keep them alive and develop them, YOU are trying to kill it....that won't work.

If you are not happy with what we do, then I advise you to sell your coins and to move on and don't come back crying in a later stage of the development.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:46:52 AM

slack? if thats a web thing post a link. otherwise ur gunna have to tell us what that is. ive never herd of it
It's a team communication platform, a bit similar to IRC: https://slack.com
apojii

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:18:50 AM

dev kill the coin  Sad

This is how you have dismotivated the first dev and scared him away. That is not going to happen in this case the TrustedCryptoTeam will continue to work on SuperCoin, there is no seperation.

We are not killing any coin, we keep them alive and develop them, YOU are trying to kill it....that won't work.

If you are not happy with what we do, then I advise you to sell your coins and to move on and don't come back crying in a later stage of the development.

I just have little coins, I enjoy to see all coins pump with no reasons, and only excellent dev can make it happened  Wink
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:40:19 PM

You really don't get it,  do you? Huh

dev kill the coin  Sad

I just have little coins, I enjoy to see all coins pump with no reasons, and only excellent dev can make it happened  Wink

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:25:50 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 02:40:18 PM by Griffith

It's a team communication platform, a bit similar to IRC: https://slack.com

ive actually herd about this now that i look at it. a while back. i can take another look at it. i think i went over it as a comms line in a class i took a while back..
will review today.

dev kill the coin  Sad

little harsh but i generally agree =P
we are not a pump and dump operation. so seeing coins prices fall before our flagship application comes out is no surprise to me. the coin price will more than likely go up, probably past previous highs once we have  the CryptoBank beta or something to spread to the community.

EDIT: slack looks good. probably going to replace TS with this mostly because we have to pay for ts servers.... also this gives desktop notifications and i love that. looking through and setting it up
sovie

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:33:53 PM

Notice to all pumpers,
our coins are not for you! Please take your pump and dump schemes
somewhere else as the trusted crypto team is a legitimate business concern.

We are not here to gamble or to prey on investors who have little knowledge
on how to trade by pumping the price of coins so you can dump it on them.

If you dont know what we are doing please read up on our projects and what
we are going to accomplish.

There are over 100 pump and dump useless coins out there so take your pick
but MWC, ECC and SUPER have been taken over to improve them within projects
that will ultimatley give bit/litecoin a run for their money.

If you do not understand this we suggest you move on.

As always keep minting mining and trading Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: