Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:16:06 AM

Excuse me,  If I did not open the wallet more than six months, the interest I have six months of it?

make sure you have the latest version of any wallet you are opening. and if you do not open the wallet for 6 months you did not earn any interest for those 6 months

oh heck ... I thought your stake weight was related to coin age, and your coins age even when the wallet is closed, so when you re-open your wallet in a few weeks you stake a larger amount in one hit equivalent to lots of accumulated stakes

bummer dude Sad
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:21:10 AM

Excuse me,  If I did not open the wallet more than six months, the interest I have six months of it?

make sure you have the latest version of any wallet you are opening. and if you do not open the wallet for 6 months you did not earn any interest for those 6 months

oh heck ... I thought your stake weight was related to coin age, and your coins age even when the wallet is closed, so when you re-open your wallet in a few weeks you stake a larger amount in one hit equivalent to lots of accumulated stakes

bummer dude Sad

no you are correct. but if your wallet is offline for more than the max day then you are losing interest. he said 6 months. which is more than any of our coins max days
NASdaq

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:35:53 AM

bummer dude Sad

no you are correct. but if your wallet is offline for more than the max day then you are losing interest. he said 6 months. which is more than any of our coins max days

ok cool, so what is the max coin age for Ecc?
Jason9908

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:55:20 AM

Thank you, I am now using 2.4.2 wallet sync, there is no problem, then ask you if there are problems.

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:06:27 AM

It was good of this team to take over supercoin when they did.
It was interesting to see if a team taking care of a few coins would work. I suppose thats still to be seen in its entirety.

Obvious problems arise however as with supercoin, there is just no continuous considerations to its development in a speedily manner.
With resent history, comments and expectations I don't see that there is much of an energetic life left for supercoin unless changes are made. The team can't spend time on it and thats up to their considered priorities. And also considering that whatever the team does work on in any given time, the speed of implantation is important as well for the good of all the coins that they are taking care of.

With every respect for the team, but I think that maybe this team has bitten off more than it can chew and by the time things do get done it will be to late anyway.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:02:17 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 12:36:48 PM by mdtspain

It was interesting to see if a team taking care of a few coins would work. I suppose thats still to be seen in its entirety.

Obvious problems arise however as with supercoin, there is just no continuous considerations to its development in a speedily manner.
With resent history, comments and expectations I don't see that there is much of an energetic life left for supercoin unless changes are made. The team can't spend time on it and thats up to their considered priorities. And also considering that whatever the team does work on in any given time, the speed of implantation is important as well for the good of all the coins that they are taking care of.

With every respect for the team, but I think that maybe this team has bitten off more than it can chew and by the time things do get done it will be to late anyway.

You don't seem to understand that there are more things going on. Development takes time, there is no such thing as speed unless you want an ordenairy pump and then leave a coin to die.

Bitcoin took 4 years before it started to move. We will develop these coins, these coins are here now and will remain here, with or without you. ECC is already more then 1 year old, Supercoin is close to 1 year.....Mwc is the youngest.

Acceptance of the coins will only happen if the coins have an history. I wouldn't accept any coin for payment in my company that is new has no history that proofs that it is a coin that will be here in five years. If you don't understand this or don't want to understand this, then you should find a Pump and Dump coin, risk your money in those coins and don't complain when it's left to die before you could sell your coins.

We took over ALL 3 coins, we never launched a new coin to leave it to die, we are here for the long run with ECC, MWC and SUPER. No other coins.

** EDIT **
What we have done with the ECC wallet is a technical change. ECC is a Script coin but the new wallet (2.4.2.0) is now a hybrid. It is using the X11 code as base. At the same time the old wallet is 100% script and they are both working nicley. Now that all 3 wallets are working like they should we can move on. This was an essential step for the next part of development that will be the multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name)

This multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name) will be an application that will hold serveral other applications and can control wallets without them being opened. ECC and MWC will be the 2 first coins that will be included, next will be SUPER, BTC and STARTCOIN.

The all ready developed trading will appear in the multiwallet. The simple reason for it, is that we won't make it open source. All the code in the multiwallet (or Cryptobank...or whatever name) will be closed.

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:58:30 PM

i will not be making any more updates to ECC code, MWC code, or SUPER code. i am no longer developing new features for these coins. we have moved our attention to making a new crypto application that will be the first of its kind
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:06:35 PM

i will not be making any more updates to ECC code, MWC code, or SUPER code. i am no longer developing new features for these coins. we have moved our attention to making a new crypto application that will be the first of its kind

Griffith

Great to hear that.
I think some people dont see how they (as being ecc,super or mwc holders) will benefit from this new application.  It might be good to explain this to the holders, so they dont have to worry any longer.

Regards

Goldmaxx

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:55:05 PM

To all coin investors everything is explained in the OP- (original ann page)

It is constantly updated when phases are completed or new wallets posted ect.

So please do have a look there regularily on how progress is developing.

As for my suggestions on how to keep the coins on bittrex they are ofcourse

only suggestions, even if they are reasonable and good ones.

As always keep minting mining and trading Wink

Sovie

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:02:38 PM

@ TrustedCrypto

Don't mind the naysayers, just keep the rest of us in the loop with regular updates please.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:53:25 PM

Anyone have a good conf.file for ECC ?

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
MCCPool

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:40:44 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 03:17:01 AM by MCCPool

I have the conf file from previous wallet version.

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anyusername
rpcpassword=anypassword
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
connect=129.21.141.135

Note: I have also been having issues trying to re-sync with the new wallet (freezing after a short period, etc).
But it finally seems to be working with the above config file, after a lot of messing about.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:56:30 PM

Thanks. You understand the roadmap of successful development better than most.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:12:02 AM

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anyusername
rpcpassword=anypassword
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
connect=129.21.141.135

Note: I have also been having issues trying to re-sync with the new wallet (freezing after a short period, etc).
But it finally seems to be working with the above config file, after a lot of messing about.

the first 100k blocks are hard for the wallet to nav through for the correct blockchain but after that it should go a lot faster.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:09:31 AM

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anyusername
rpcpassword=anypassword
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
connect=129.21.141.135

the first 100k blocks are hard for the wallet to nav through for the correct blockchain but after that it should go a lot faster.

I'm trying for several weeks to get up and running that. They should offer the chain to download.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:29:27 PM

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anyusername
rpcpassword=anypassword
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
connect=129.21.141.135

I'm trying for several weeks to get up and running that. They should offer the chain to download.

You are totaly right.
I am close to syncing the blockchain for ECC. Then I will upload the complete folder on a monthly base.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:20:55 PM

In regards to development last weekend, as im sure people want an update. There was none.

i spent friday night / saturday writing a board game in assembly for a final project for one of my classes. i finished it 4am sunday morning. manipulating memory on the bit level and data by cpu register is so fun (sarcasm)

went to bed.

woke up and wrote a firewall in C for a final project for my other code intensive class i had this semester.

needless to say, i had no time to work on the wallet. i should be able to resume development tonight, if not tonight. then tomorrow for sure.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:20:51 PM

In regards to development last weekend, as im sure people want an update. There was none.

i spent friday night / saturday writing a board game in assembly for a final project for one of my classes. i finished it 4am sunday morning. manipulating memory on the bit level and data by cpu register is so fun (sarcasm)

went to bed.

woke up and wrote a firewall in C for a final project for my other code intensive class i had this semester.

needless to say, i had no time to work on the wallet. i should be able to resume development tonight, if not tonight. then tomorrow for sure.

much appreciation griff; all that midnight oil necessitates some occasional fresh air ...

i understand that you're changing the focus of wallet dev, but i feel i have to say this:
i chalked you guys in for a percentage of my staking some time ago, but having to refresh the donation for every staking event is leaving you out of the loop more often than not, seems i forget ... maybe change that ... set it - forget it, +1

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:49:53 PM

went to bed.

much appreciation griff; all that midnight oil necessitates some occasional fresh air ...

i understand that you're changing the focus of wallet dev, but i feel i have to say this:
i chalked you guys in for a percentage of my staking some time ago, but having to refresh the donation for every staking event is leaving you out of the loop more often than not, seems i forget ... maybe change that ... set it - forget it, +1

which wallet is this for? cuz that depends 100% on my response on whats happening
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:10:14 PM

went to bed.

which wallet is this for? cuz that depends 100% on my response on whats happening

My wallet stuck by Block 71638

Code:
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 799087563919121bd40c8eb971a67a23b415fc17cf81d74059c270f2f4d6af22
sending new getBlocks request from 000000000005e79a450be94719c21ed5985c31481632119fb865a6a750568479 to 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
trying connection 37.79.249.229:19118 lastseen=32.3hrs
received block 7bf4717d2f6e81583de2
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 7bf4717d2f6e81583de2080bcf55beabb5060fc13fc2b27bfbdce82ca11e3b3b
sending new getBlocks request from 000000000005e79a450be94719c21ed5985c31481632119fb865a6a750568479 to 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
connection timeout
trying connection 91.76.162.2:19118 lastseen=369656.4hrs
received block 78abbf39cca41e5c6a57
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 78abbf39cca41e5c6a57d897ee5f6fed5ffe3206fe9da3b19eb427daedb40d0b
connection timeout
trying connection 68.9.56.240:19118 lastseen=993.2hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 79.214.228.52:19118 lastseen=369656.4hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 65.49.52.204:19118 lastseen=8.9hrs
received block 0bb8974118858a6612df
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 0bb8974118858a6612dfcc4e164389242e73d93d2ddc82ba5581d47edf4b5bbd
connection timeout

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: