Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:23:13 AM

update on cryptobank: i will be doing basic testing tonight. and will either release an ALPHA tonight or tomorrow night.
Its coming!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

assuming i can figure out whats wrong with the gui. it shouddd be working right now. but when i push the buttons to start a specific coin the signal fails and it crashes the application... once i get that fixed i should be ok
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:37:32 PM

i was up until about 3:30 am this morning trying to fix it. i think it has something to do with my client and wallet models. i will be taking today to look at it. will post more updates as stuff happens. i am really close to a finished alpha version however
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:51:06 PM

Any information regarding when Bleutrade wallet will be fully operational?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:40:54 PM

i sent a tx there and it worked, i withdrew one and it also worked. so it seems like it is fully operational. idk what they are doing atm...
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

i sent a tx there and it worked, i withdrew one and it also worked. so it seems like it is fully operational. idk what they are doing atm...
I transferred some coins from Allcoin to Bleutrade and still see nothing on my balance, that's why I'm asking.

Transaction: https://blockexperts.com/ecc/tx/4a7abd1b6a96ffecb4358592bff8f012ef725b37a10f91555806b86de732dd12
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:59:16 PM

I transferred some coins from Allcoin to Bleutrade and still see nothing on my balance, that's why I'm asking.

Transaction: https://blockexperts.com/ecc/tx/4a7abd1b6a96ffecb4358592bff8f012ef725b37a10f91555806b86de732dd12

i just did a withdrawl on bleutrade to check to see if they are on the right chain. will confirm when i get it in my wallet

edit: i cant even open allcoin. i get a dns error lol
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

Allcoin was working for me... did a transaction yesterday... bleu it worked after as well but now (since last 2 days) they seam to be holding  my transaction.. (says pending) dnw
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:28:21 PM

Allcoin works fine for me too.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:42:49 PM

ok. bleutrade was working two days ago fro me too. i will contact them tonight to get this fixed
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:03:01 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 04:55:22 AM by Griffith

CryptoBank update: it works..... kinda. not bad for an alpha. going to fix a few things before i release.

1. when starting up two wallets at the same time it crashes. but running two at the same time (opening a second coin after the first one is fully open works fine)
2. there is no indicator to tell you current block for a coin without throwing commands to the commandline. going to fix that.
3. connection indicator sums up the coins instead of showing them seperately. need to fix that.
4. switching the ui between coins too fast can cause a crash.
5. switching the ui between the coins sometimes causes the wrong balance to show up for the wrong coin. (example: i have 300 ECC and 100 MWC. if i switch fast enough it will show 100 ECC and 300 MWC.)

ill have a small group of alpha testers that tested it so far. once i fix these bugs i will post a download link on our website.

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED AGAINST USING THIS ON A COMPUTER WITH ALL YOUR COINS. it is still very buggy

edit: its about 9:30pm now. ill be workin on this until its finished or its 3:30 am. whichever comes first. at which point ill go for a run and go to bed

edit: currently 1am... i might not get this done tonight. i found some errors where i need somethings to be pointers and they werent. and other things that were pointers shouldnt be... have to rewrite a section of chain indexing to get past a crashing error
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:53:43 AM

im redoing a section of the gui right now for the transaction list. wallet crashes when you try to open the transactions tab because it doesnt know what to display. im so close to a distributable alpha its driving me insane
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:31:51 AM

ECC coin is on the vote list on Cryptsy....
Lets vote it up......

and she continues to fly up the list....
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:31:45 AM

update for cryptobank: the current way the gui works in standard wallets doesnt work for what im trying to get it to do.

in any other wallet the coin has a bunch of models for different things that are shown in the gui and it is set up so that when it gets a signal that something changed it displays the change in the gui. but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed. i am about... half way? through making a new gui interface for the wallet. this means that a LOT of features will either be missing (like proxies and change the unit in which the wallet displays its numbers) and wont be available for a version or two. the gui is going to be very basic and i will just have to expand on it later.
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:36:45 AM

but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and
almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed.

I do not know if what I'm about to say has the slightest sense, have you thought
of putting a (different)  ID in the signal on the wallets side , and then in the GUI side,
according to the ID received deliver the message at the appropriate model?
(Plan B: send a different signal for each wallet)

A curiosity, what is currently the memory footprint of multiwallet, greater or less than
the three separate wallet?

One last question, where do I find the source of the latest stable version of ECC (single) wallet?

Bye Bye

BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:50:20 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 10:17:58 AM by BarTeam

update for cryptobank: the current way the gui works in standard wallets doesnt work for what im trying to get it to do.

in any other wallet the coin has a bunch of models for different things that are shown in the gui and it is set up so that when it gets a signal that something changed it displays the change in the gui. but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed. i am about... half way? through making a new gui interface for the wallet. this means that a LOT of features will either be missing (like proxies and change the unit in which the wallet displays its numbers) and wont be available for a version or two. the gui is going to be very basic and i will just have to expand on it later.

I remember this... the GUI was never made to store stuff.. just to read as-is stuff happens... I guess the best way would be to redo the thing from start and make it just right for the purpose. Maybe it would be a right opportunity to make the GUI faster. Multi-threaded GUI might start to make sense? If adding multiple coins it will end up killing more CPU... so adding a thread/process per tab might start to make sense if each are acting as an independent coin.

Cheers mate, your dedication really boost morale... really nice to follow all the events...
...just don't get killed by work! =)

EDIT: I would say you can create a version for the ones that want to test it and maybe get into bugs to help out on ECC developing, and another version for the ones that just what to play safe and wait for it to be ready (the current one is just fine). Keeping compatibility might complicate things here, but will surely add its value. ECC block is not new, and its age has commitment written everywhere. So go for it.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:54:19 PM

can the Trusted crypto community kindly help us keep MWC on bittrex please.

It would be a real shame to lose this exchange so close to cryptobank being accomplished,

considering if we maintain one coin on bitttrex it will make it that much more easier

to get the other two on, when crypto bank is released.

If everyone makes a 25k trade we can easily make the .2btc trade limit per day.

a 25k trade is roughly 240 mwc in fees per trade at the current price only

if youre selling to yourselves if need be.

thank you for your support.

keep minitng mining and trading

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:22:21 PM

but with multiple coins running at once the gui signals keep overwritting each other and
almost none of the data shown is valid for the coin that is trying to be displayed.

One last question, where do I find the source of the latest stable version of ECC (single) wallet?

The Github from Griffith (Greg-Griffith) has the latest source of the ECC wallet https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

mdtspain and griffith check your whats app please thanks

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:31:27 PM

mdtspain and griffith check your whats app please thanks

I think your whatsapp is not working. We are talking on whatsapp....
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:41:17 PM

I remember this... the GUI was never made to store stuff.. just to read as-is stuff happens... I guess the best way would be to redo the thing from start and make it just right for the purpose. Maybe it would be a right opportunity to make the GUI faster. Multi-threaded GUI might start to make sense? If adding multiple coins it will end up killing more CPU... so adding a thread/process per tab might start to make sense if each are acting as an independent coin.

Cheers mate, your dedication really boost morale... really nice to follow all the events...
...just don't get killed by work! =)

EDIT: I would say you can create a version for the ones that want to test it and maybe get into bugs to help out on ECC developing, and another version for the ones that just what to play safe and wait for it to be ready (the current one is just fine). Keeping compatibility might complicate things here, but will surely add its value. ECC block is not new, and its age has commitment written everywhere. So go for it.

thats what im doing. instead of the gui displaying whats chainging in having the changes go to a cpp file that holds the information and having the gui read the information to display from there. so yeah. a lot of the old functions are gone. im basically deleting 80% of it and starting from there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: