Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:31:33 PM

it shows my account with more than 200k difference. My wallet has 200k less...

You mean explorer is showing more than you actually have in your wallet? Also do you previously had that much amount before?
Is your wallet fully synced as of BlockExperts?

Never had that much. My wallet is synced. The wallet at the block explorer is staking also as it looks like it. Either I am not on the right chain, or that explorer isn't.
It does look like it was staking at the times my wallet was open, i had it closed for a week, and I see that at the explorer as well. How can I be sure that I'm at the proper blockchain?

I am getting the same thing.  Blockexplorer shows 5k more than in my wallet.  It has been staking for over a year and was exactly what was on the other block explorer.  Once blockexperts started being the norm, the amount gradually started getting more and more different.

1. Verify if your wallet is synced and on the same block as the Block explorer...one or 2 blocks off is no problem.
2. If you are on the same block and have a difference then you can try a rescan of your wallet.
-- to do this you need to close your wallet and edit your supercoin.conf file by adding --> rescan=1
save the conf file and restart your wallet. This will take 45-60 min, so don't panic if your wallet doesn't open as normal....just be patient.
After the rescan is done your saldo will proberly be the same as in the block explorer.
Don't forget to remove the rescan=1 from your supercoin .conf file or set it to rescan=0 otherwise your wallet will take 1 hour every time you try to open it.

I did this, but still nothing the same:
My wallet; 307411
block explorer: 579399

Hmm...weird... Is your wallet showing the correct amount?

To check if you are on the correct Block chain  go to Help-->Debug window --> Information -- then under the fat written Block chain  you see current number of blocks. That number should about match with the BE (1 or 2 off can happen)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:32:48 AM

hey what happened at Cryptopia? ECC won the vote couple of weeks ago ...

cryptopia has a custom unix os. ECC would fail to compile on thier systems and they never figured out why

hehe another reason to make a simplified low resource version Wink

you mis understand. thats not the problem. problem was i used libraries that arent compaitble on thier machines.

ah yes makes sense .
but you could make a version with standard libraries yes ?

sure, if you want me to revert code revisions i made. if you use a standard linux distro you should have no problems.

Dev,I try to run the wallet in linux system on daemon mode, I find that it can't sync the block when it run about hours, I think that is why the Cryptsy fail to deposit and withdraw, almost server side will run the wallet on daemon mode.

So please check the problem and contact the cryptsy to fix it  Wink

i have a meeting with someone from cryptsy schedules for this weekend

Sooo... the weekend passed. What's up? Why the is the wallet still in maintenance?

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:34:21 AM

You mean explorer is showing more than you actually have in your wallet? Also do you previously had that much amount before?

Never had that much. My wallet is synced. The wallet at the block explorer is staking also as it looks like it. Either I am not on the right chain, or that explorer isn't.
It does look like it was staking at the times my wallet was open, i had it closed for a week, and I see that at the explorer as well. How can I be sure that I'm at the proper blockchain?

I am getting the same thing.  Blockexplorer shows 5k more than in my wallet.  It has been staking for over a year and was exactly what was on the other block explorer.  Once blockexperts started being the norm, the amount gradually started getting more and more different.

1. Verify if your wallet is synced and on the same block as the Block explorer...one or 2 blocks off is no problem.
2. If you are on the same block and have a difference then you can try a rescan of your wallet.
-- to do this you need to close your wallet and edit your supercoin.conf file by adding --> rescan=1
save the conf file and restart your wallet. This will take 45-60 min, so don't panic if your wallet doesn't open as normal....just be patient.
After the rescan is done your saldo will proberly be the same as in the block explorer.
Don't forget to remove the rescan=1 from your supercoin .conf file or set it to rescan=0 otherwise your wallet will take 1 hour every time you try to open it.

My wallet; 307411

To check if you are on the correct Block chain  go to Help-->Debug window --> Information -- then under the fat written Block chain  you see current number of blocks. That number should about match with the BE (1 or 2 off can happen)

My totalnr of blocks is: 1968893
block expert current block: 1968885

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:36:29 PM

My wallet; 307411

You are on the same chain as the Block explorer. By the way J van de P sounds dutch
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

My wallet; 307411

You are on the same chain as the Block explorer. By the way J van de P sounds dutch

It is :-) But if I'm on the same chain as the block explorer, why is there so much difference then?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:51:50 AM

It is :-) But if I'm on the same chain as the block explorer, why is there so much difference then?

the script they are using just might not be accurate.

@everyone:

im sorry for the lack of posting/ updates these last 10 days. i got hit with some real life stuff. my grandpa had to go to the emergency room and my grandma has been officially diagnosed with alzheimers. i should be back on a normal schedule now. we also picked up another dev to help me out.
-Griff
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:50:42 AM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that an experienced developer has joint our Team.
some facts about him:
  - technical software engineer
  - Specialized in c++, HTML5 and CSS3 and Java, good in cpp
  - coin developer of o2ocoin rebranded in 020londoncoin and bunnycoin

He will help as with further developments as much as possible.

Things should speed up now and soon we will be very competitive and expanding. Future looks bright!

SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:29:39 PM

My wallet; 307411

I was bored and decided to see how many orphans I have.  The amount of coins orphaned, are about the same amount that blockexperts have above my wallet.  Might be a coinky dink, might not.  But something to look into.
I have rescanned multiple times.  Even went as far as redownloading the client and fresh block chain only using existing wallet.dat and it still doesn't match up.  Now that I see others having the same issue, I am not too worried about what they say I have.
Jacksp

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:21:02 PM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that an experienced developer has joint our Team.
some facts about him:
  - technical software engineer
  - Specialized in c++, HTML5 and CSS3 and Java, good in cpp
  - coin developer of o2ocoin rebranded in 020londoncoin and bunnycoin

He will help as with further developments as much as possible.

Things should speed up now and soon we will be very competitive and expanding. Future looks bright!

Good news!!!
Where he will work? all coins? or only mwc ?
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:21:13 AM

Our new addition will be helping griffith
with the cryptobank amd anything else that
is required. Now that we have two coders our time frame
should speed up considerably.

Keep minting mining and trading Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jason9908

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:21:48 AM

ECC is OK? why not trade?

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
BarTeam

Activity: 313

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:45:59 PM

ECC is OK? why not trade?

ECC is OK, but someone is minting heavy on it... I stopped having blocks minted for some minutes... Why not trade where?
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:14:08 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 06:34:34 AM by pro-investor

Any nodes for mwc? looks like 129.21.141.135 has a closed socket

EDIT: No one? Is MWC just like Super Dead?
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:48:25 PM

Any nodes for mwc? looks like 129.21.141.135 has a closed socket

EDIT: No one? Is MWC just like Super Dead?

Nothing is dead. You just need to wait for it and revive it!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:51:57 PM

Report:
90GB/month of data shared all over the world just from New Zealand for ECC!

I can support more.. just need support for more memory. And I can support 24/7 node for whatever needed. Better than cloud business. Because I am dam PAYING for it! =)

EDIT: Just need some motivation.
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

hey what happened at Cryptopia? ECC won the vote couple of weeks ago ...

cryptopia has a custom unix os. ECC would fail to compile on thier systems and they never figured out why

hehe another reason to make a simplified low resource version Wink

you mis understand. thats not the problem. problem was i used libraries that arent compaitble on thier machines.

ah yes makes sense .
but you could make a version with standard libraries yes ?

sure, if you want me to revert code revisions i made. if you use a standard linux distro you should have no problems.

Dev,I try to run the wallet in linux system on daemon mode, I find that it can't sync the block when it run about hours, I think that is why the Cryptsy fail to deposit and withdraw, almost server side will run the wallet on daemon mode.

So please check the problem and contact the cryptsy to fix it  Wink

i have a meeting with someone from cryptsy schedules for this weekend

Sooo... the weekend passed. What's up? Why the is the wallet still in maintenance?

Yet another weekend goes by... Yet another week with the Cryptsy wallet still in maintenance. Is this going to be fixed or is it dump time?

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

my ECC daemon has forked again :p

probalby my fault for turning it off and back on again willy nilly. will have to let it sync for an hour or so first before turning on staking perhaps.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:28:50 PM

Yet another weekend goes by... Yet another week with the Cryptsy wallet still in maintenance. Is this going to be fixed or is it dump time?

if they would start responding to me again, i could answer that
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:06:45 PM

cryptsy says....

"All of our wallets are being modified a few at a time to be synced with new server security upgrades.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when the coin will be back online yet. However, I can send you a note as soon as it is up. Will this work for you?"

so they are doing manual changes to thier wallets, and i guess this takes a long time? it has something to do with cryptsy 2.0 but they wouldnt tell me what.

so basically its a waiting game with them...
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

Has anyone lags problem on Bittrex? Last 3-4 days I have very laggy Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: