Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:05:22 PM

Just an idea,  Smiley

Having 3 coin communities in 1 forum does not seem to be working well.

Why not create a new coin with the best features from each, and then swap out the 3 old ones for it.
That way you are only trying to maintain 1 coin instead of 3.
Cut your maintenance cost by a 3rd and your energy would no longer be divided in 3.
Anyway just a thought.

Cool
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:31:57 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 05:38:06 PM by Griffith

Just an idea,  Smiley

Why not create a new coin with the best features from each, and then swap out the 3 old ones for it.
Cut your maintenance cost by a 3rd and your energy would no longer be divided in 3.
Anyway just a thought.

Cool

i would agree, except that future applications include all 3 coins anyway.

on another note: currently debugging cryptobank beta. it loads and works... most of the time. crash problems are evident and i know what they are when they happen, i am just working on fixing them. biggest problem right now is losing seemingly random bits of the blockchain when it is being loaded and stored. although i think i am coming close to a solution.

i have a video of it starting. but i cant actually demonstrate a lot of the functions since im still debugging. i can post it if people would like anyway.
SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:03:52 AM

SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:06:01 AM

SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

they justtt emailed me to tell me super is out of maintenance. they said it should be out for good now
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:39:10 AM

SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

they justtt emailed me to tell me super is out of maintenance. they said it should be out for good now

got my 5k super that's been in limbo a long time, id forgotten about it.
thanks noones dumped it yet, its going to be a fun market.
ECC and MWC are they many months/years away from being new coins +1
buy orders are in at bluetrade on ecc...
buy orders are in for supa at cryptsy..
buy orders are in bittrex for mwc..
staking super and ecc so far only. These are alot of fun. Keep up the great work...
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

Well Supercoin is in maintenance again...that didn't take long
SuperBen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:41:34 PM

Called it
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:35:45 AM

Just an idea,  Smiley

Anyway just a thought.

Cool

i would agree, except that future applications include all 3 coins anyway.

on another note: currently debugging cryptobank beta. it loads and works... most of the time. crash problems are evident and i know what they are when they happen, i am just working on fixing them. biggest problem right now is losing seemingly random bits of the blockchain when it is being loaded and stored. although i think i am coming close to a solution.

i have a video of it starting. but i cant actually demonstrate a lot of the functions since im still debugging. i can post it if people would like anyway.

Find a new extrange Wink
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 11:37:09 AM

Called it
is there any indication as to what the actual problem is though ?

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

Called it
is there any indication as to what the actual problem is though ?

they wont say.

well, let me rephrase that. they told me it is on their side. they are trying to clean up servers and such. and said it has nothing to do with the coin or wallet. this was over a month ago
pro-investor

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:28:24 PM

Is trusted crypto letting there coins die? Supercoin can't be traded any where. It is not possible to send any coin to Cryptsy for trading. I have downloaded the MWC wallet but there aren't any seednodes, so basicly it's a dead coin. The block explorer can't find any seednodes either. ECC only has sell orders, nobody wants to buy them, not even for 1 satoshi. Just in case that somebody sees this different then me please explain this to me.

And what about this:

Hello everyone!

I wanna inform you guys that we currently putting a video together to show the current development status and a few other things.
We will publish it in a few days and post the link here.

Stay tuned everyone and don't forget to stake :-)

Those few days is 11 days right now..... and again NOTHING
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:53:46 PM

hi guys. im looking for between m5 and 10 people who use skype that can help with some alpha testing for cryptobank.

the only prerequisite is that you understand where the files for the wallet data are stored on your computer and that you use skype.

i need both mac and windows people. its a small testing group to make sure that everyone is able to see the correct balance from their wallets. i have it working on mine, but thats also the dev machine and i fully understand how to fix something that isnt working.

How to apply: just PM me here with the following information

Skype name so i can add you
Operating system (version of OS too. not just OS type. so if ur on windows. say windows 7 or 8 or 10 or whatever)
some system specs (amount of ram and cpu speed if you know it)
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:36:50 AM

Is trusted crypto letting there coins die? Supercoin can't be traded any where. It is not possible to send any coin to Cryptsy for trading. I have downloaded the MWC wallet but there aren't any seednodes, so basicly it's a dead coin. The block explorer can't find any seednodes either. ECC only has sell orders, nobody wants to buy them, not even for 1 satoshi. Just in case that somebody sees this different then me please explain this to me.

And what about this:

Hello everyone!

I wanna inform you guys that we currently putting a video together to show the current development status and a few other things.
We will publish it in a few days and post the link here.

Stay tuned everyone and don't forget to stake :-)

Those few days is 11 days right now..... and again NOTHING

i am currently taking requests for testing for the app. video is done. its basically instructional on how to use it. although it should be pretty simple. when i get a few people who want to test it i will be giving them a download link and posting the video for it. besides for this one loading bar that im trying to get working right now, the basic application is done. could use some tuning on the code underside and some gui improvements, but thats what updates are for. with some feedback i will be adding / changing some things. but the base underside is completely done.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:03:00 PM

cool

be interesting to see it work Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:37:42 PM

NOONE MAKING FUCKING VOLUME ON BITTREX  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I GOT 325K AND IM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT?Huh

3M MWC ON SALE?Huh? BUT 0BTC AVAILABLE FOR MAKING VOLUME?HuhHuhHuh

WHAT FUCKING JOKE IS THIS?Huh

IS THIS FUCKING SHIT DEAD¿?Huh¿?¿?¿?¿
Tacotober

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:48:40 AM

Take it easy, man, and be patient. Please note that this scene is not solely about you. It's become a collective. The coin you are hoping to make you fabulously well-to-do would be dead if this group hadn't taken it over. So please, get over yourself. Maybe you could be constructive and assist in what is needed to help this project. What do you think? Posting this kind of crap isn't helping your cause.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:03:30 AM

hi guys. im looking for between m5 and 10 people who use skype that can help with some alpha testing for cryptobank.

the only prerequisite is that you understand where the files for the wallet data are stored on your computer and that you use skype.

i need both mac and windows people. its a small testing group to make sure that everyone is able to see the correct balance from their wallets. i have it working on mine, but thats also the dev machine and i fully understand how to fix something that isnt working.

How to apply: just PM me here with the following information

Skype name so i can add you
Operating system (version of OS too. not just OS type. so if ur on windows. say windows 7 or 8 or 10 or whatever)
some system specs (amount of ram and cpu speed if you know it)
I'd like to test it. Sent you PM.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:01:20 AM

Take it easy, man, and be patient. Please note that this scene is not solely about you. It's become a collective. The coin you are hoping to make you fabulously well-to-do would be dead if this group hadn't taken it over. So please, get over yourself. Maybe you could be constructive and assist in what is needed to help this project. What do you think? Posting this kind of crap isn't helping your cause.

you bastard!!! Be patient?

If it wasnt for me this coin would be out of Bittrex.

Better shut tha fuck up!!!!

You want to keep this proyect alive? it need to be tradeable!!!

Where are the Top10 addresses???
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:53:40 PM

you bastard!!! Be patient?

If it wasnt for me this coin would be out of Bittrex.

Better shut tha fuck up!!!!

You want to keep this proyect alive? it need to be tradeable!!!

Where are the Top10 addresses???

Relax.  Breathe.  Have you tried offering help to projects with support and/or solutions as opposed to summoning a heart attack?
pro-investor

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:37:30 AM

Something strange is going on.
There is a big sill order for Multiwalletcoin on 150 Sat but at the same time the Multiwalletcoin wallet is getting more and more connections.
It used to be 1-3 connections but now I am seeing 10-13 connections. Are the big holders trying to push it down before some big news?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: